IndiaDivine.org

letters/requests and the prayers received for Thursday the 6th March 2008,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For 6th March 2008 Jai Sai Ram Following are the letters/requests and the prayers received for Thursday the 6th March 2008, which will be placed before Baba by Mrs. Gupta at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra/ Sai Leelamrit. Maha Shiv Ratri is also on 6th March and we consider Baba an avtar of Shiv, so it is a great day. I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject. Ashok Gupta & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Bala Srinivasan Dear Guptajis, Om Sri Sairam. Many happy returns of Feb 24th. May our Lord continue to shower His blessings on you both with a very long, happy & healthy married life, and continueously rendering spiritual seva to so many of His devotees around the world. May I once again request you to include my name in your next prayer on 6th? I shall recite and listen to Sai Amrithvani around the same time at my place, Thank you once again. Jai Sai Ram. Bala S New Jersey. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Pradip Koirala Dear Sai Ram, Please pray for us in the next amrit vani for our good health . We beleive your prayer is definately answered by Baba. We will recite amrit vani at 11.19 am as per our weekly schedule. Pradip koirala Meera koirala Dr sudhamsu koirala / Kathmandu , Nepal & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Nilambari Chintamani My dearest Veenaji Thank you so much for letting me in earlier than the usual time for Sai Amritwani on Thursday. I will come at the right time in future. I have been feeling so full of Baba ever since I entered your blessed home. I am overwhelmed with gratitude to Baba for allowing me to experience such wonders as I have seen and experienced in your home. Thank

you agaain & again for the beautiful morning with Baba. My pranams to you and Mr Gupta. Sairam Nilambari & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Natesan Doraiswamy Sairam, we have a peculiar engineering problem not getting solved over decades. we seek Sai Baba Swami's blessings to get over this problem once and for all. I have been praying. I thought it fit to submit here. Baba please help us solving this problem,( pardon us for the follies) and also with more orders, capacity to execute too. N Doraiswamy & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Bandana Roy Sai Ram, All I need from Swami right now is to bless my daughter who is going to have a baby in first week of May. May Swami be with her at the time of her delivery. Shatkoti pranam at swamis feet.

Please pray for her. Sai Ram Bandana Roy( mother) & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Sajan Kapoor Dear Baijaa Maa (Veena

Aunty Ji) & Ashok Uncle Ji, Jai Sai Ram, Please Include our Names in Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of 06th March, 2008 . I along with my wife will recite the Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer after my Pooja. Our names are as follows:- Sajan

Kapoor, Gunjan Kapoor from New Delhi. The Final Exams of my Daughter for 6th Class is going on and she is not sincere in her studies this time. Please BABA JI be with her at the time of exams so that she will pass out with Flying Colors in 6th Class Final exams. I will pray for my Parents to be in good health myself at the time of recitation of Amrit Vani ( Mr. P.N. Kapoor & Mrs. Uma Kapoor) and also for my

kids to be always best in studies ( Sugandhita Kapoor & Nishikar Kapoor). Thanks for including our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of 28th February, 2008. We are staying in New Delhi. Jai Sai Ram, Sai Das, & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Karthik SUBRAMANIAN Namaste

Veenaji May I request you to pray for my brother Venkatesan who had a two wheeler accident and has had head injuries, he was operated upon a month back and is still in an unconcios state. We had called you from Australia and India. He is in chennai now. Regards Karthikeyan & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Ravi Babu Om Sai Ram Gupta Ji My name is Ravi Bandaru staying in California, USA, along with Wife Name: Anuradha; Son:

Aashrith Sai Bandaru My Mother & Father : - Venkamma Bandaru and Chandra Mouli Bandaru they are in india Please add our names into your prayer list. Both my parents are very sick in India past 45 days, please prayer for them My mom is suffering semi paralasis and my father is

having diabetes and he is has ulcer and he can not walk properly.They are very helpless and they both are sick at the same time. Please pray for them to get better as soon as possible. I really very thankful for your services OM Sai Ram Ravi Bandaru 408-394-4436 & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Jayant Kachhwaha OM SAI RAM... WISHING YOU BOTH A VERY VERYT HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY..THOUGH YOU RESIDE IN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS DEEP CONSCIOUS , NEVER SEPARATED, WE ONLY KNOW THIS IS BABA'S LOVE..AND HIS MERCY SHARED BY YOU.....LOTS OF HAPPY AND JOYOUS GREETINGS

AS WELL WISHES FOR A BRIGHT AND FRESHER TIME AHED..IN HOLY DIVINE COMPANY.. JAI SAI RAM incedently the NEW SAI BABA TV WEEKLY PROGRAMME..SAI DARSHAN SAI PRACHAAR IN NOW SCEDULED..FOR TRANMISSION TECAST /BRAD CAST FROM NEXT THURSDAY..6TH MARCH FROM 7.30 AM U.K TIME.. Please THANK WHOLEHEARTEDLT TO SAINATH MAHARAJ FOR HIS MERCIFUL KRIPA AND TONS OF SUPPORT DUIRNG ALL THESE WEEKS OF SHOOTING AND EDITING AND FINALLY GETTING IT ON TV SCREEN..WHICH WILL BE SEEN

WATCHED AS FAR AS GREECE..FROM LONDON..INCLUDING NORTH AFRICA.. I shall try to get someone to download and have it placed on the internet..!! Jayant - UK & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & JILLELLA RAMARS OM SAI RAM JAI JAI SAI RAM ! It was a great Blessings and Sai Leela to myself having known about you, by receiving your "Sai Amruth Vani" mails thro' and Destiny of opportunity to meet you all great devotees of SAI RAM, thro' web. I am so fortunate enough by this context of greeting you all and my "pranams" to each and every body on this web link. I pray BABA always to be with me and guide to distribute all good and goodness and makes me aflot of this sunken life out. I am reading all of your's and others experiences and felt amazing always for the gracefulness of Sri Sadguru Sai Baba. Thank you Very Much For the Same. My Name : BHANOJI RAMARS .JVS ALWAL,SECUNDERABAD-A.P. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & M Peethambaren Om Sri Sai Ram Please keep my

prayer before beloved Baba and kindly pray for me. I pray to Baba to give me job of my liking and relive me from the debts. Thanking you for your intercession, Rgds, M Peethambaren Chennai India & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Dobby Sommer Honored and Respected VeenaJi and AshokJi, Jai Sai Ram, Many Blessings on all your great works. I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday at home. I will

pray for all devotees and my family,friends,(me) and pretty little bird not doing so well. Blessings and Thank you, to you and Lord Sainath. Koti Pranams at His Lotus Feet. Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai Jai Sai Ram dobby sommer ca usa & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & HANSA TOKERIA OM SAI RAM SRI SAI RAM JAI JAI SAI RAM DEAR VEENA AUNTYJI AND ASHOK UNCLEJI Please prayer me for Sai Amrit Vani prayer for 6th Mar. 2008 for my merrage,job, Sukh Shanti and financial sthiti. I will be listening to the Amrit Vani prayers myself on this day. HANSA TOKERIA-INDORE, M.P. another prayer Please prayer me for Sai Amrit Vani prayer for 6th Mar.2008 for my Sukh Shanti and financial sthiti. I will be listening to the Amrit Vani prayers myself on this day. following name : VISHAL PAREKH,MUMBAI, SONAL PAREKH,MUMBAI,YUG (GUDDU)

PAREKH, RAHUL DAS,USA, RUPAL DAS,USA, RACHIT DAS,USA NIRAV TOKERIA,INDORE- M.P. Om Sri Sai Ram HANSA TOKERIA,INDORE- M.P. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Krishnadas Rao Jai Sai Ram: My wife Gayathri Rao will participate in the Sai Amrit Vani Reading on Thursday, March 6, 2008 Myself (Krishnadas Rao ) and our son (Mahesh Rao ) will listen to the recital. Kindly include all 3 of our names . Krishnadas Rao Gayathri Rao Mahesh Rao Northville, MI, USA Kind Regards, Krishnadas Rao & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Sheetal Arora Dear Veenamaa And Ashokji, sairam and Paripana, Please inculde my name on thursadya's 6 march 2008 SAI AMRIT VANI, AS i will read the same at my home. sairam sheetalbhandari colorado springs usa & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Sairaman Iyer Dear AshokJi and Veena Maa, Please accept our humble pranams and we will be listening to Sai Amrit Vani on the 06/03/2008. Best Regards R.Sairaman and Kousalya Sairaman, Singapore. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Manish Gupta Please include our names as we shall be reciting and listening the Sai Amrit Vani on 06/03/08. Hari Om Sai Ram Manish Gupta -- Listen - at Sharjah Kanchan Gupta -- Recite & Listen - at Sharjah & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Rathna.S. Iyer Dear Veena ji and Ashok ji, Sairam, Please include my name for Sri Sai Amrith Vani prayer held on March 6, 2008. I will be reading and reciting Sri Sai Amrith Vani prayer from my home Alberta, Canada. Sairam Rathna Iyer & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Chandra Kumar OM SAI SHRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI ! Please include our names in the Shri Sai Amritvani Prayers to be held on this Thursday(March 6). We will recite and pray to SHRI SAI for getting HIS

continued Blessings and Guidance! Thanks Kala and Kumar Austin, TX & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Sumathi Vijayan Om sai sri sai jai jai sai Dear Veenaji, Please include my name in the next sri sai amritvani prayer and also pray for the quick relief from my disease.I am also requesting you to pray for a good marriage of my daughter. I will read sai amritvani prayer at that

time.please also pray for Vijayan, Jayathilakan, Savithri, Sujatha, Sreedharan & Sadasivan nair (Trivandrum ) & also for Roshni & Anoj (Pune) . Thanks & regards Om sai ram M.A.Sumathy - Trivandrum & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & V.M.Menon sairam veenaji, ashokji, please include our names for thursday'sprayer.we recite sri sai amri vani prayer every thursday. mohan, geetha, radhika, & arun from dubai. with humble pranams. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Govardhan Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai Respected Veena AuntyJi and Ashok UncleJi, Humble Pranamas! Please include my name in the coming Sai Amrit Vani Puja (06/03/2008) I Will Listen to Sai Amrit Vani Puja on 06/03/2008 in

India .Please Pray for removal of my tensions in daily life with work and other family problems. . Thanks & Regards Govardhan JV 006590852276 & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Jayalakshmi Viswanathan OM SAI RAM Hello

Veena Ji and Ashok ji, Please include our names for 06th Mar 2008 sai amrit vani. We will listen amrit vani on the same day. I have a problem in my eyes and currently under treatment. Pls Pray Baba to recover me completely as I could not bear the treatments anymore. Pls Uncle and Aunty Pray for us. Also please pray Baba to bless all the women waiting for the motherhood, a very healthy kid. Names Kannan Swaminathan & Jayalakshmi Viswanathan, Kansas, USA Thanks and Regards, Jaya & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Roop Malik Dear veena didi, Om sai ram ... This is to request you to include my family in this thursadys prayers.... On 6th march 2008. I shall be reciting SAI AMRIT VANI as well as the sai bhajans at the same time in mumbai... my parents and i are very ill and my brother, sharad is in deep trouble at work.. thank you so much, may baba be with us always, om sai ram, Roop Malik mumbai & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Joyce Sewsunker Aum Sai Ram Ma and Dad Good News : Trishana has got a job to serve articles at a law firm ,she starts on Monday 10 March. Thank Thank Thank you so much for all your prayers . This week we will be doing our Amrit Vani pooja before going for Shivarti at the Ashram. Ajith - Joyce- Trishana Sewsunker----JHB South Africa all three of us and reciting pooja. You both take care , God Bless Jai Sai Ram Joyce & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Kuppibairanga Nathan dear veenaji, Please include my name in the Sai Amrivani Prayer on this Thursday (06/01/08)- The Auspicious day of Maha Shiv Rathri also. I will recite Sri Sai Amritvani and also read Sai Satcharitra at my

place from Chennai. Please do the needful to bless me through Babaji for throw out the life to fill up with joy and peace of mind. Om Jai Sai Ram Kuppibai & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Abhiksha Bansal Dear Ashok Uncle and

Veena Aunty, Please include the name of Ms. Parul Gupta (Hyderabad) and Ms. Suman Gupta (Delhi) in the prayers this Thursday. They will recite the Sai Amrit Vani at their residences respectively mentioned in the brackets. Rgds, Abhiksha & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Sivagowri Swaminathan Dear Respected Ashokji and Veenaji Please include the following names for the

March 6th, 2008 prayers. I hope everything goes well for my family, relatives and friends. names: Sivaprasath - Michigan, USA Sivapriya - Chennai, India Sivagowri - Chennai, India We will recite amritvani at our places. Thanx Sivagowri & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Vedavalli Narayan dear veenaji & ashokji, Please include our names in your pooja on 6thmarch. we will listen & recite amruthavani

at the same time. Thanks a lot. Vedavalli & sujatha. Bangalore & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Nalini PLEASE INCLUDE MY NAME IN PRAYERS AND ALSO PRAY FOR MY FAMILY ON THIS AUSPICIOUS DA. I will be listening to sai amritvani on march 6th thursday sairam, Nalini, Toronto & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Judy Gounder Dear Veena/Ashok Om Sai Ram Here are the names who will be reciting the Sri Sai Amrith Vani, Thursday, 06th Mar 2008 Krishnaveni Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Somilla Preethepaul - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Prema Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Siva Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani)

Please include the following names in your prayer list on Thursday, 06 th Mar 2008 Perumal Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Kamini Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Nivandren Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Shivan Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Ellen Bikul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Amos Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Wendy Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Goodness Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pinky - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pooskernath Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Sanesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Privesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Avesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Mogarani Naidoo - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Bhavana Harripersad - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Vishala Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Vissie Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for

prayer") Thiloshine Naidoo - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Thank you so much. Take care. Lots of Sai love. Regards Krishnaveni Gounder & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Santhosh K Parameswaran Om Sai Ram! Dear Ashok-ji, Could you kindly include me in the prayers for this thursday, and I promise you to do the parayan of Shri Sai Amrit Vani on thursday at 11am. My prayer is to reunite with my family enable me to get a good job in Singapore or Bangalore and settle down in life, which I have been trying for some time now. I am living alone in the UK currently as demanded by my profession, but would like to get back with the family as soon as possible. Thank you very much, Sincerely, Santhosh K Param United Kingdom & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Siva Vepa Ashokji and

Veenaji, Could you plz include my name in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday Mar 6th 2008. I will recite and listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at my home. Thank you Warm Regards Siva Vepa, Olympia, WA, USA & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Bharati Patel Dear Veenaji and Ashokbhai, Aum Sri Sai Ram. Please add our names to Shri Sai Amrit Vani prayer list for March 6, 2008. We will recite the sacred Vani at our residence. Bharati Patel - Arcadia, California Mukesh Patel - Arcadia, California Parth Patel - Arcadia, California Satya Patel - Arcadia, California Thank you, Bharati & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & HariniSrinivas Dear Veena ji n Ashok ji Hearty Pranams!! Please include me and my husband Harini & Srinivas Kanchanavally- LosAngeles-California for Sai AmritVani prayers on Mar 6th. We shall listen and recite the same from our place. OM SAI RAM HariniSrinivas & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Suresh Thuppalay Sairam Veenajee and Ashokjee - Please include my name on Thursday (March 6) for Sai Amrit Vani. I shall be reciting the same here. Kindly include my parents (Mrs & Mr Chandrashekar, Palakkad) & in-laws (Mrs & Mr Menon, Melbourne) for prayers. Thanks. Suresh Thuppalay, IL, USA & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Neena Chand Dear Sister Veena @ Bhai Ashok Sai Ram Thank you for giving such a wonderful service to us all. Please incude our names in the prayer list for March 6th, 2008. Names are- Neena, Michael, Ashish and Sanjana Chand and Florance and Audery of California, USA. Pray for our peace and harmony and prosperity WE WILL RECITE THE VANI AT HOME. Thank you. Love and Blessings.

Neena & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Tewani, Surita Jai Sai Ram Ashokji and Veenaji, Please include our names in Sai Amrit Vani on this coming Thursday,

28th February. We will all be listening to Sai Amrit Vani. Please pray to Baba for all our children. Please pray to Baba to make Sunena do well in all her exams this year. Please also pray to Baba that Sonia gets the residency program that is best for her and for the whole family. She has applied for surgery residency and would very much like to get in to the program at Brigham and Women's hospital which is a Harvard Hospital. Please also pray for me, Surita, and my husband, Kamlesh, so that we have love, peace, good health and prosperity. My company is planning to lay off 30% of all

people in Finance. Please pray to Baba that my job remains secure - we still have to pay for tuition for the children and with Baba's Grace everything will be alright. My mother, VEENA MOTWANE, is suffering from a lot of pain in her

left shoulder. Please pray to Baba to give her some relief from her pain. She is old and does not always keep good health. I pray that Baba's Grace be showered on all of us. Thanks so much! We will all be listening to Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday, February 28th Kamlesh and Surita Tewani,

Freehold, NJ, USA Sonia & Sunena Tewani, Boston, Mass, USA Veena Motwane, Palm Beach Gardens, Fla, USA Thanks so much! Sairam, Surita Tewani & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Mahalingam Viswanathan OM SAI SHRI SAI JAI JAI SAI RESPECTED MADAM, MY HUMBLE PRANAMS TO YOU. KINDLY INCLUDE MY NAME IN THE SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS SCHEDULED FOR 06/03/08. I WILL BE RECITING SAI AMRIT VANI ON THAT DAY. WITH WARM REGARDS

V.MAHALINGAM BANGALORE & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Trish jain sairam, Thank u for including our names on 28th Feb 2008. Kindly include our names for sai amritvani prayers coming on thursday 6th March 2008. I am going to listen to sai amritvani on thursday 6th March 2008 at my resi in mumbai vijay kumar jain - mala jain ashok kumar jain - rajul jain arihant jain - ruchi jain master aditya jain trishla jain thank you regards trishla & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Swapna Sujata Sairam Veena Ji Please include my name in this Week's Amrit Vani Prayers. I will recite the prayers from my home. Sairam Swapna bangalare Regards Swapna & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Lakshmi Aruna Jai sai ram

Ashok Gupta Ji and Veena ji, Pls include our names in the amrit vani puja on 6th Mar. i will read the amrit vani on that day in hyderabad. Pls pray baba to show a right way to start my career in Hyderabad and be happy with my family. my name : lakshmi Aruna My husband's name : Udaya bhaskar My son's name : Sharath Chandra & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Sunita Param Sai Ram Ashok

Ji, Please include our names in this weeks Amrit Vani prayers. I will be listening to the same from my house in Mumbai. Thanks, Sunita Sridhar. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & DEEPAK DEAR ASHOKJI AND VEENAJI, PLEASE INCLUDE MY NAME FOR SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS TO BE HELD TOMMORROW 6/03/08. I WILL RECITE AND LISTEN TO THE SAME AT MY RESIDENCE. THANKS, SAB KA MALLIK EK DEEPAK

(TRIPOLI,LIBYA) & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Uday

Kar om sai ram -- veena Gupta ji Many many thanks for accepting the letter

..Please include our name for coming Thursday ie 6-3-2008 for reading and listning to sai Amrit vani prayers at our place at New Panvel, Snigdha Buliding ,A-303 ,Navi Mumbai. Also for prayers at our home New Panvel. 1- Uday Shankar

kar- New Panvel 2- Sharmistha Kar- New Panvel 3- Niharika Kar- New Panvel 4- Ritu Kar- Kolkatta

Also have blessing of elders and parents. Please pray to baba for This Thursday ie 6-3-2008.I am really greatful to baba that he has provided a good office to me to work Also I

am really grateful to you that you are in the form of sai devine mother showing the path of unconditional love, ,bhakti & more faith towards baba. Most important is shradha & saburi.You are blessed by sai as getting blessing of baba through vibuti at home. I am blessed with daughter . Her name is Niharika Kar.She is 1year now Please pray for the good career in ISPAT Energy Ltd. Also our power plant job should restart and continue in slow and steady way. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO have long term good career in ISPAT INDUSTRIES LTD. All my seniors should like me lot for good performance. Our power project should also come in slow and steady way . Never work should stop. Please include our

name for coming Thursday for reading and listning to sai Amrit vani prayers at our place at New Panvel Regards Uday shankar kar A-303,snigdha chs plot-11,sector-15a new panvel-41026 New Mumbai phone –27457284 / 9930177942 & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & END

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

dear mrs and mr. gupta, we are very happy to note the devotional PRAYERS being held on MAHA SIVARATRI day with abundant love on LORD SAI. i am happy to join the group. thank you, nirmalagopal.Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 wrote: For 6th March 2008 Jai Sai Ram Following are the letters/requests and the prayers received for Thursday the 6th March 2008, which will be placed before Baba by Mrs. Gupta at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra/ Sai Leelamrit. Maha Shiv Ratri is also on 6th March and we consider Baba an avtar of Shiv,

so it is a great day. I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject. Ashok Gupta & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Bala Srinivasan Dear Guptajis, Om Sri Sairam. Many happy returns of Feb 24th. May our Lord continue to shower His blessings on you both with a very long, happy &

healthy married life, and continueously rendering spiritual seva to so many of His devotees around the world. May I once again request you to include my name in your next prayer on 6th? I shall recite and listen to Sai Amrithvani around the same time at my place, Thank you once again. Jai Sai Ram. Bala S New Jersey. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Pradip Koirala Dear Sai Ram, Please pray for us in the next amrit vani for our good health . We beleive your prayer is definately answered by Baba. We will recite amrit vani at 11.19 am as per our weekly schedule. Pradip koirala Meera koirala Dr sudhamsu koirala / Kathmandu , Nepal & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Nilambari Chintamani My dearest Veenaji Thank you so much for letting me in earlier than the usual time for Sai Amritwani on Thursday. I will come at the right time in future. I have been

feeling so full of Baba ever since I entered your blessed home. I am overwhelmed with gratitude to Baba for allowing me to experience such wonders as I have seen and experienced in your home. Thank you agaain & again for the beautiful morning with Baba. My pranams to you and Mr Gupta. Sairam Nilambari & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Natesan Doraiswamy Sairam, we

have a peculiar engineering problem not getting solved over decades. we seek Sai Baba Swami's blessings to get over this problem once and for all. I have been praying. I thought it fit to submit here. Baba please help us solving this problem,( pardon us for the follies) and also with more orders, capacity to execute too. N Doraiswamy & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Bandana Roy Sai Ram, All I need

from Swami right now is to bless my daughter who is going to have a baby in first week of May. May Swami be with her at the time of her delivery. Shatkoti pranam at swamis feet. Please pray for her. Sai Ram Bandana Roy( mother) & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Sajan Kapoor Dear Baijaa Maa (Veena Aunty Ji) & Ashok Uncle Ji, Jai Sai Ram, Please Include our Names in Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of 06th March, 2008 . I along with my wife will recite the Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer after my Pooja. Our names are as follows:- Sajan Kapoor, Gunjan Kapoor from New Delhi. The Final Exams of my Daughter for 6th Class is going on and she is not sincere in her studies this time. Please BABA JI be with her at the time of exams so that she will pass out with Flying Colors in 6th Class Final exams. I will pray for my Parents to be in good health myself at the time of recitation of Amrit Vani ( Mr. P.N. Kapoor & Mrs. Uma Kapoor) and also for my kids to be always best in studies ( Sugandhita Kapoor & Nishikar Kapoor). Thanks for including our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of 28th February, 2008. We are staying in New Delhi. Jai Sai Ram, Sai Das, & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Karthik SUBRAMANIAN

Namaste Veenaji May I request you to pray for my brother Venkatesan who had a two wheeler accident and has had head injuries, he was operated upon a month back and is still in an unconcios state. We had called you from Australia and India. He is in chennai now. Regards Karthikeyan & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Ravi Babu Om Sai Ram Gupta Ji My name is Ravi Bandaru staying in California, USA, along with Wife Name: Anuradha; Son: Aashrith Sai Bandaru My Mother & Father : - Venkamma Bandaru and Chandra Mouli Bandaru they are in india Please add our names into your prayer list. Both my parents are very sick in India past 45 days, please prayer for them My mom is suffering semi paralasis and my father is having diabetes and he is has ulcer and he can not walk properly.They are very helpless and they both are sick at the same time. Please pray for them to get better as soon as possible. I really very thankful for your services OM Sai Ram Ravi Bandaru 408-394-4436 & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Jayant Kachhwaha OM SAI RAM... WISHING YOU BOTH A VERY VERYT HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY..THOUGH YOU RESIDE IN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS DEEP CONSCIOUS , NEVER SEPARATED, WE ONLY KNOW THIS IS BABA'S LOVE..AND HIS MERCY SHARED BY YOU.....LOTS OF HAPPY AND JOYOUS GREETINGS AS WELL WISHES FOR A BRIGHT AND FRESHER TIME AHED..IN HOLY DIVINE COMPANY.. JAI SAI RAM incedently the NEW SAI BABA TV WEEKLY PROGRAMME..SAI DARSHAN SAI PRACHAAR IN NOW SCEDULED..FOR TRANMISSION TECAST /BRAD CAST FROM NEXT THURSDAY..6TH MARCH FROM 7.30 AM U.K TIME.. Please THANK WHOLEHEARTEDLT TO SAINATH MAHARAJ FOR HIS

MERCIFUL KRIPA AND TONS OF SUPPORT DUIRNG ALL THESE WEEKS OF SHOOTING AND EDITING AND FINALLY GETTING IT ON TV SCREEN..WHICH WILL BE SEEN WATCHED AS FAR AS GREECE..FROM LONDON..INCLUDING NORTH AFRICA.. I shall try to get someone to download and have it placed on the internet..!! Jayant - UK & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & JILLELLA RAMARS OM SAI RAM JAI JAI SAI RAM ! It was a great Blessings and Sai Leela to myself having known about you, by receiving your "Sai Amruth Vani" mails thro' and Destiny of opportunity to meet you all great devotees of SAI RAM, thro' web. I am so fortunate enough by this context of greeting you all and my "pranams" to each and every body on this web link. I pray BABA always to be with me and guide to distribute all good and goodness and makes me aflot of this sunken life out. I am reading all of your's and others experiences and felt amazing always for the gracefulness of Sri Sadguru Sai Baba. Thank you Very Much For the Same. My Name : BHANOJI RAMARS .JVS ALWAL,SECUNDERABAD-A.P.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & M Peethambaren Om Sri Sai Ram Please keep my prayer before beloved Baba and kindly pray for me. I pray to Baba to give me job of my liking and relive me from the debts. Thanking you for your intercession, Rgds, M Peethambaren Chennai India & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Dobby Sommer Honored and Respected VeenaJi and AshokJi, Jai Sai Ram, Many Blessings on all your great works. I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday at home. I will pray for all devotees and my family,friends,(me) and pretty little bird not doing so well. Blessings and Thank you, to you and Lord Sainath. Koti Pranams at His Lotus Feet. Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai Jai Sai Ram dobby sommer ca usa & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & HANSA TOKERIA OM SAI RAM SRI SAI RAM JAI JAI SAI RAM DEAR VEENA AUNTYJI AND ASHOK

UNCLEJI Please prayer me for Sai Amrit Vani prayer for 6th Mar. 2008 for my merrage,job, Sukh Shanti and financial sthiti. I will be listening to the Amrit Vani prayers myself on this day. HANSA TOKERIA-INDORE, M.P. another prayer Please prayer me for Sai Amrit Vani prayer for 6th Mar.2008 for my Sukh Shanti and financial sthiti. I will be listening to the Amrit Vani prayers myself on this day. following name : VISHAL PAREKH,MUMBAI, SONAL PAREKH,MUMBAI,YUG

(GUDDU) PAREKH, RAHUL DAS,USA, RUPAL DAS,USA, RACHIT DAS,USA NIRAV TOKERIA,INDORE- M.P. Om Sri Sai Ram HANSA TOKERIA,INDORE- M.P. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Krishnadas Rao Jai Sai Ram: My wife Gayathri Rao will participate in the Sai Amrit Vani Reading on Thursday, March 6, 2008 Myself (Krishnadas Rao ) and our son (Mahesh Rao ) will listen to the recital. Kindly include all 3 of our names . Krishnadas Rao Gayathri Rao Mahesh Rao Northville, MI, USA Kind Regards, Krishnadas Rao & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Sheetal Arora Dear Veenamaa And Ashokji, sairam and Paripana, Please inculde my name on thursadya's 6 march 2008 SAI AMRIT VANI, AS i will read the same at my home. sairam sheetalbhandari colorado springs usa & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Sairaman Iyer Dear AshokJi and Veena Maa, Please accept our humble pranams and we will be listening to Sai Amrit Vani on the 06/03/2008. Best Regards R.Sairaman and Kousalya Sairaman, Singapore. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Manish Gupta Please include our names as we shall be reciting and listening the Sai Amrit Vani on 06/03/08. Hari Om Sai Ram Manish Gupta -- Listen - at Sharjah Kanchan Gupta -- Recite & Listen - at Sharjah & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Rathna.S. Iyer Dear Veena ji and Ashok ji, Sairam, Please include my name for Sri Sai Amrith Vani prayer held on March 6, 2008. I will be reading and reciting Sri Sai Amrith Vani prayer from my home Alberta, Canada. Sairam Rathna Iyer & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Chandra Kumar OM SAI SHRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

! Please include our names in the Shri Sai Amritvani Prayers to be held on this Thursday(March 6). We will recite and pray to SHRI SAI for getting HIS continued Blessings and Guidance! Thanks Kala and Kumar Austin, TX & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Sumathi Vijayan Om sai sri sai jai jai sai Dear Veenaji, Please include my name in the next sri sai amritvani prayer and also pray for the quick relief from my disease.I am also requesting you to pray for a good marriage of my daughter. I will read sai amritvani prayer at that time.please also pray for Vijayan, Jayathilakan, Savithri, Sujatha, Sreedharan & Sadasivan nair (Trivandrum ) & also for Roshni & Anoj (Pune) . Thanks & regards Om sai ram M.A.Sumathy - Trivandrum & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & V.M.Menon sairam veenaji, ashokji, please include our names for thursday'sprayer.we recite sri sai amri vani prayer every thursday. mohan, geetha, radhika, & arun from dubai. with humble pranams. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Govardhan Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai Respected Veena AuntyJi and Ashok UncleJi, Humble Pranamas! Please include my name in the coming Sai Amrit Vani Puja (06/03/2008) I Will Listen to Sai Amrit Vani Puja on 06/03/2008 in India .Please Pray for removal of my tensions in daily life with work and other family problems. . Thanks & Regards Govardhan JV 006590852276 & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Jayalakshmi Viswanathan OM SAI RAM Hello Veena Ji and Ashok ji, Please include our names for 06th Mar 2008 sai amrit vani. We will listen amrit vani on the same day. I have a problem in my eyes and currently under treatment. Pls Pray Baba to recover me completely as I could not

bear the treatments anymore. Pls Uncle and Aunty Pray for us. Also please pray Baba to bless all the women waiting for the motherhood, a very healthy kid. Names Kannan Swaminathan & Jayalakshmi Viswanathan, Kansas, USA Thanks and Regards, Jaya & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Roop Malik Dear veena didi, Om sai ram ... This is to request you to include my family in this thursadys prayers.... On 6th march 2008. I shall be reciting SAI AMRIT VANI as well as

the sai bhajans at the same time in mumbai... my parents and i are very ill and my brother, sharad is in deep trouble at work.. thank you so much, may baba be with us always, om sai ram, Roop Malik mumbai & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Joyce Sewsunker Aum Sai Ram Ma and Dad Good News : Trishana has got a job to serve articles at a law firm ,she starts on Monday 10 March. Thank Thank Thank you so much for all your prayers . This week we will be doing our Amrit Vani

pooja before going for Shivarti at the Ashram. Ajith - Joyce- Trishana Sewsunker----JHB South Africa all three of us and reciting pooja. You both take care , God Bless Jai Sai Ram Joyce & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Kuppibairanga Nathan dear veenaji, Please include my name in the Sai Amrivani Prayer on this Thursday (06/01/08)- The Auspicious day of Maha Shiv Rathri also. I will recite Sri Sai Amritvani and also read Sai Satcharitra at my place from Chennai. Please do the needful to bless me through Babaji for throw out the life to fill up with joy and peace of mind. Om Jai Sai Ram Kuppibai & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Abhiksha Bansal Dear

Ashok Uncle and Veena Aunty, Please include the name of Ms. Parul Gupta (Hyderabad) and Ms. Suman Gupta (Delhi) in the prayers this Thursday. They will recite the Sai Amrit Vani at their residences respectively mentioned in the brackets. Rgds, Abhiksha & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Sivagowri Swaminathan Dear Respected Ashokji and Veenaji Please include the following names for the March 6th, 2008 prayers. I hope everything goes well for my family, relatives and friends. names: Sivaprasath - Michigan, USA Sivapriya - Chennai, India Sivagowri - Chennai, India We will recite amritvani at our places. Thanx Sivagowri & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Vedavalli Narayan dear veenaji & ashokji, Please include our names in your pooja on 6thmarch. we will listen & recite amruthavani at the same time. Thanks a lot. Vedavalli & sujatha. Bangalore & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Nalini PLEASE INCLUDE MY NAME IN PRAYERS AND ALSO PRAY FOR MY FAMILY ON THIS AUSPICIOUS DA. I will be listening to sai amritvani on march 6th thursday sairam, Nalini, Toronto & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Judy Gounder Dear Veena/Ashok Om Sai Ram Here are the names who will be reciting the Sri Sai Amrith Vani, Thursday, 06th Mar 2008 Krishnaveni Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Somilla Preethepaul - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting -

Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Prema Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Siva Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Please include the following names in your prayer list on Thursday, 06 th Mar 2008 Perumal Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Kamini Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Nivandren Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Shivan Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Ellen Bikul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Amos Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Wendy Simmanne -

Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Goodness Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pinky - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pooskernath Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Sanesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa.

-("for prayer") Privesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Avesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Mogarani Naidoo - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Bhavana Harripersad - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Vishala Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Vissie Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Thiloshine Naidoo - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Thank you so much. Take care. Lots of Sai love. Regards Krishnaveni Gounder & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Santhosh K Parameswaran Om Sai Ram! Dear Ashok-ji, Could you kindly include me in the prayers for this thursday, and I promise you to do the parayan of Shri Sai Amrit Vani on thursday at 11am. My prayer is

to reunite with my family enable me to get a good job in Singapore or Bangalore and settle down in life, which I have been trying for some time now. I am living alone in the UK currently as demanded by my profession, but would like to get back with the family as soon as possible. Thank you very much, Sincerely, Santhosh K Param United Kingdom & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Siva Vepa Ashokji and Veenaji, Could you plz include my name in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday Mar 6th 2008. I will recite and listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at my home. Thank you Warm Regards Siva Vepa, Olympia, WA, USA & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Bharati Patel Dear Veenaji and Ashokbhai, Aum Sri Sai Ram. Please add our names to Shri Sai Amrit Vani prayer list for March

6, 2008. We will recite the sacred Vani at our residence. Bharati Patel - Arcadia, California Mukesh Patel - Arcadia, California Parth Patel - Arcadia, California Satya Patel - Arcadia, California Thank you, Bharati & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & HariniSrinivas Dear Veena ji n Ashok ji Hearty Pranams!! Please include me and my husband Harini & Srinivas Kanchanavally- LosAngeles-California for Sai AmritVani prayers on Mar 6th. We shall listen and recite the same from our place. OM SAI RAM HariniSrinivas & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Suresh Thuppalay Sairam Veenajee and Ashokjee - Please include my name on Thursday (March 6) for Sai Amrit Vani. I shall be reciting the same here. Kindly include my parents (Mrs & Mr Chandrashekar, Palakkad) &

in-laws (Mrs & Mr Menon, Melbourne) for prayers. Thanks. Suresh Thuppalay, IL, USA & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Neena Chand Dear Sister Veena @ Bhai Ashok Sai Ram Thank you for giving such a wonderful service to us all. Please incude our names in the prayer list for March 6th, 2008. Names are- Neena, Michael, Ashish and Sanjana Chand and Florance and Audery of California, USA. Pray for our peace and harmony and prosperity WE WILL RECITE THE VANI AT HOME. Thank you. Love and Blessings. Neena & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Tewani, Surita Jai Sai Ram Ashokji and Veenaji, Please include our names in Sai Amrit Vani on this coming Thursday, 28th February. We will all be listening to Sai Amrit Vani. Please pray to Baba for all our children. Please pray to Baba to make Sunena do well in all her exams this year. Please also pray to Baba that Sonia gets the residency

program that is best for her and for the whole family. She has applied for surgery residency and would very much like to get in to the program at Brigham and Women's hospital which is a Harvard Hospital. Please also pray for me, Surita, and my husband, Kamlesh, so that we have

love, peace, good health and prosperity. My company is planning to lay off 30% of all people in Finance. Please pray to Baba that my job remains secure - we still have to pay for tuition for the children and with Baba's Grace everything will be alright. My mother, VEENA MOTWANE, is suffering from a lot of pain in her left shoulder. Please pray to Baba to give her some relief from her pain. She is old and does not always keep good health. I pray that Baba's Grace be showered on all of us. Thanks so much! We will all be listening to Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday, February 28th Kamlesh and Surita Tewani, Freehold, NJ, USA Sonia & Sunena Tewani, Boston, Mass, USA Veena Motwane, Palm Beach Gardens, Fla, USA Thanks so much! Sairam, Surita Tewani & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Mahalingam Viswanathan OM SAI SHRI SAI JAI JAI SAI RESPECTED MADAM, MY HUMBLE PRANAMS TO YOU. KINDLY INCLUDE MY NAME IN THE SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS SCHEDULED FOR 06/03/08. I WILL BE RECITING SAI AMRIT VANI ON THAT

DAY. WITH WARM REGARDS V.MAHALINGAM BANGALORE & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Trish jain sairam, Thank u for including our names on 28th Feb 2008. Kindly include our names for sai amritvani prayers coming on thursday 6th March 2008. I am going to listen to sai amritvani on thursday 6th March 2008 at my resi in mumbai vijay kumar jain - mala jain ashok kumar jain - rajul jain arihant jain - ruchi jain master aditya jain trishla jain thank you regards trishla & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Swapna Sujata Sairam Veena Ji Please include my name in this Week's Amrit Vani Prayers. I will recite the prayers from my home. Sairam Swapna bangalare Regards Swapna & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Lakshmi Aruna Jai sai ram Ashok Gupta Ji and Veena ji, Pls include our names in the amrit vani puja on 6th Mar. i will read the amrit vani on that day in hyderabad. Pls pray baba to show a right way to start my career in Hyderabad and be happy with my family. my name : lakshmi Aruna My husband's name : Udaya

bhaskar My son's name : Sharath Chandra & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Sunita Param Sai Ram Ashok Ji, Please include our names in this weeks Amrit Vani prayers. I will be listening to the same from my house in Mumbai. Thanks, Sunita Sridhar. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & DEEPAK DEAR ASHOKJI AND VEENAJI, PLEASE INCLUDE MY NAME FOR SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS TO BE HELD TOMMORROW 6/03/08. I WILL RECITE AND LISTEN TO THE SAME AT MY RESIDENCE. THANKS, SAB KA MALLIK EK DEEPAK (TRIPOLI,LIBYA) & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Uday Kar om sai ram -- veena Gupta ji Many many thanks for accepting the letter .Please include our name for coming Thursday ie 6-3-2008 for reading and listning to sai Amrit vani prayers at our place at New Panvel, Snigdha Buliding ,A-303 ,Navi Mumbai. Also for prayers at our home New Panvel. 1- Uday Shankar kar- New Panvel 2-

Sharmistha Kar- New Panvel 3- Niharika Kar- New Panvel 4- Ritu Kar- Kolkatta Also have blessing of elders and parents. Please pray to baba for This Thursday ie 6-3-2008.I am really greatful to baba that he has provided a good office to me to work Also I am really grateful to you that you are in the form of sai devine mother showing the path of unconditional love, ,bhakti & more faith towards baba. Most important is shradha & saburi.You are blessed by sai as getting blessing of baba through vibuti at home. I am blessed with daughter . Her name is Niharika Kar.She is 1year now Please pray for the good career in ISPAT Energy

Ltd. Also our power plant job should restart and continue in slow and steady way. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO have long term good career in ISPAT INDUSTRIES LTD. All my seniors should like me lot for good performance. Our power project should also come in slow and steady way . Never work should stop. Please include our name for coming Thursday for reading and listning to sai Amrit vani prayers at our place at

New Panvel Regards Uday shankar kar A-303,snigdha

chs plot-11,sector-15a new panvel-41026 New Mumbai phone –27457284 / 9930177942 & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & END Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.