IndiaDivine.org

Jai Sai Ram!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om sai ram to all the devotees !!!

I am the member of this group and also in touch from last so many years. But

today is the first time I m here to say something to all of you which you may

not even like it but also realize the love of our baba which is always with us.

Last week I went shirdi with my family and one of the experiences which I have

felt is really very strange and I would like to share with you all.

I had already spent my two days in shirdi in the service of baba and the next

day was my train to return. Before that day previous night I was sitting in

Dwarkamai close to baba and was praying to him and was asking his permission to

leave for next day (As we all know : if baba’s permission is there then only

any person can go to shirdi and only with his permission he can leave from

shirdi). After spending a good time with baba in dwarkamai I left the place

around 11.30 pm and was on the way to ashram with my 4 years daughter itself.

Suddenly I don’t know from where an old man came same dressed as baba with

white shawl and kafni on his head and asked me to give him some food to eat, as

it was late night I requested him to take money but he forced again n again to

give him some food and the words he was repeating was “kal jaana haiâ€, kal

jaana hai, he repeated this 3 or 4 times. I just gave him some money and felt

sorry for not offering any food to him and leave from there and that old man

just walk down fastly taking Rs 10 from me and when I turned him back to see him

he is disappeared. It was my bad luck that I‘ve not even recognize him. For

the last two three nights I was just lying on my bed and thinking why this man

telling me ki kaal jana hai I don’t know from where I realized that baba

himself came and gave me permission to leave.

I am really surprised and thankful to him that he has given darshan to me in

this kind way. And also very sad that I cannot even make him fed who is always

there to bless me.

I thought to share this with all of you. What I felt with this is that Baba is

never ever far from us, he is always with us and always looking for pure love

from us. He also needs love and affection of us. I hope you all liked this

experience.

Jai sai ram.

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Go to

http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

Guest guest

This is wonderful. What I will suggest for future any time we meet anybody like this don't miss the chance of touching the feet of that person keeping in mind that you are touching Baba feet. You have nothing to loose in it you don't know in which form Baba appear in front of you. Also whenever possible with time and money do feed the person who approach you with food if that is what he/she is asking not the money.ashish gupta <ashishgupta303 wrote: Om

sai ram to all the devotees !!!I am the member of this group and also in touch from last so many years. But today is the first time I m here to say something to all of you which you may not even like it but also realize the love of our baba which is always with us. Last week I went shirdi with my family and one of the experiences which I have felt is really very strange and I would like to share with you all.I had already spent my two days in shirdi in the service of baba and the next day was my train to return. Before that day previous night I was sitting in Dwarkamai close to baba and was praying to him and was asking his permission to leave for next day (As we all know : if baba’s permission is there then only any person can go to shirdi and only with his permission he can leave from shirdi). After spending a good time with baba in dwarkamai I left the place around 11.30 pm and was on the way to ashram with my 4 years daughter itself.

Suddenly I don’t know from where an old man came same dressed as baba with white shawl and kafni on his head and asked me to give him some food to eat, as it was late night I requested him to take money but he forced again n again to give him some food and the words he was repeating was “kal jaana haiâ€, kal jaana hai, he repeated this 3 or 4 times. I just gave him some money and felt sorry for not offering any food to him and leave from there and that old man just walk down fastly taking Rs 10 from me and when I turned him back to see him he is disappeared. It was my bad luck that I‘ve not even recognize him. For the last two three nights I was just lying on my bed and thinking why this man telling me ki kaal jana hai I don’t know from where I realized that baba himself came and gave me permission to leave.I am really surprised and thankful to him that he has given darshan to me in this kind way. And also very sad that I cannot even make him fed

who is always there to bless me.I thought to share this with all of you. What I felt with this is that Baba is never ever far from us, he is always with us and always looking for pure love from us. He also needs love and affection of us. I hope you all liked this experience.Jai sai ram.Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Go to http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.phpPkaushal Pardeep Kaushal (Broker) Century 21 People's

Choice Realty Inc. Direct Line :- 416-895-7905

Guest guest

Yes, Baba has His own ways to remind of keeping faith in Him and patience as we move along in our lives. It is perhaps our too much of dependence on Him and His help, that we sometimes become anxious.

May Baba keep us assured of His sympathy and care for us.

Regards,

Dipti

-------------- Original message from ashish gupta <ashishgupta303: -------------- > Om sai ram to all the devotees !!! > > I am the member of this group and also in touch from last so many years. But > today is the first time I m here to say something to all of you which you may > not even like it but also realize the love of our baba which is always with us. > > Last week I went shirdi with my family and one of the experiences which I have > felt is really very strange and I would like to share with you all. > > I had already spent my two days in shirdi in the service of baba and the next > day was my train to return. Before that day previous night I was sitting in > Dwarkamai close to baba and was praying to him and was asking his permission to > leave for next day (As we all k

now : if baba’s permission is there then only > any person can go to shirdi and only with his permission he can leave from > shirdi). After spending a good time with baba in dwarkamai I left the place > around 11.30 pm and was on the way to ashram with my 4 years daughter itself. > > Suddenly I don’t know from where an old man came same dressed as baba with > white shawl and kafni on his head and asked me to give him some food to eat, as > it was late night I requested him to take money but he forced again n again to > give him some food and the words he was repeating was “kal jaana haiâ€, kal > jaana hai, he repeated this 3 or 4 times. I just gave him some money and felt > sorry for not offering any food to him and leave from there and that old man > just walk down fastly taking Rs 10 from me and when I turned him back to see him > he is disappeared. It was my bad luck that I‘ve not even r

ecognize him. For > the last two three nights I was just lying on my bed and thinking why this man > telling me ki kaal jana hai I don’t know from where I realized that baba > himself came and gave me permission to leave. > > I am really surprised and thankful to him that he has given darshan to me in > this kind way. And also very sad that I cannot even make him fed who is always > there to bless me. > I thought to share this with all of you. What I felt with this is that Baba is > never ever far from us, he is always with us and always looking for pure love > from us. He also needs love and affection of us. I hope you all liked this > experience. > > Jai sai ram. > > > Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Go to > http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php > > > --- > >

Guest guest

Om Sai Ram

I think you are very fortunate to have such a nice

experience. Baba sure is there to take care of us.

Seeing this even Iam inspired to tell about an

incident I had.

I made a trip to Shirdi with my family. I flew to pune

and then we hired a taxi to take us to Shirdi, stay

there for a couple of days and back tp Pune. The trip

and everything went fine, on our way back in Pune we

stopped at a restaurant for lunch and there my wife

left her bag in the car since we trusted the driver a

lot by then.

When we came out and started for the airport, my wife

checked her purse and found some money and my wedding

ring missing. The driver said that he had left the car

only for 5 mins when he had to use the restroom. We

went back and asked the security guards there who

said it was our problem and they are not concerned. I

had my suspicion on the driver but was hesitating to

ask him coz I thought he would be hurt if he did not

steal it. I prayed to Baba to show a miracle and help

us find them right there. A minute after that my

mother in law (who said she had this strong urge all

of a sudden), asked me to frisk the driver and we

found everything on him and also other dollars and

stuff we had stored in various other places.

He apologized and I was about to raise my hand on him,

when I realised that since Baba helped me find it, He

himself would punish the driver so we just told him

not to cheat people like this and came back home.

Om Sai Ram

Ravi Krishna

--- ashish gupta <ashishgupta303 wrote:

> Om sai ram to all the devotees !!!

>

> I am the member of this group and also in touch from

> last so many years. But today is the first time I m

> here to say something to all of you which you may

> not even like it but also realize the love of our

> baba which is always with us.

>

> Last week I went shirdi with my family and one of

> the experiences which I have felt is really very

> strange and I would like to share with you all.

>

> I had already spent my two days in shirdi in the

> service of baba and the next day was my train to

> return. Before that day previous night I was sitting

> in Dwarkamai close to baba and was praying to him

> and was asking his permission to leave for next day

> (As we all know : if baba’s permission is there

> then only any person can go to shirdi and only with

> his permission he can leave from shirdi). After

> spending a good time with baba in dwarkamai I left

> the place around 11.30 pm and was on the way to

> ashram with my 4 years daughter itself.

>

> Suddenly I don’t know from where an old man came

> same dressed as baba with white shawl and kafni on

> his head and asked me to give him some food to eat,

> as it was late night I requested him to take money

> but he forced again n again to give him some food

> and the words he was repeating was “kal jaana

> haiâ€, kal jaana hai, he repeated this 3 or 4

> times. I just gave him some money and felt sorry

> for not offering any food to him and leave from

> there and that old man just walk down fastly taking

> Rs 10 from me and when I turned him back to see him

> he is disappeared. It was my bad luck that I‘ve

> not even recognize him. For the last two three

> nights I was just lying on my bed and thinking why

> this man telling me ki kaal jana hai I don’t know

> from where I realized that baba himself came and

> gave me permission to leave.

>

> I am really surprised and thankful to him that he

> has given darshan to me in this kind way. And also

> very sad that I cannot even make him fed who is

> always there to bless me.

> I thought to share this with all of you. What I felt

> with this is that Baba is never ever far from us, he

> is always with us and always looking for pure love

> from us. He also needs love and affection of us. I

> hope you all liked this experience.

>

> Jai sai ram.

>

>

> Chat on a cool, new interface. No download

> required. Go to

> http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

>

>

______________________________\

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Guest guest

Attn: Sai Devotees,

Baba always answers His Devotees in numerous ways. As we did not understand the Purity of Love and Divinity , we fail to understand such incidents and presence of Mind to Divinity.

Please Devotees always be clean and pure in yourself like the experience below,God will descend to you and take the Blessings of Him in disguise to elevate inner self.......

Pranams at the Lotus feet of Divine Didi Veena Gupta who is absolute in Kali Yuga.and a Divine messenger of Baba

Ravinder Thota

Canada

----

PARDEEP KAUSHAL

3/16/2008 6:38:10 AM

Re: Jai Sai Ram!!!

This is wonderful. What I will suggest for future any time we meet anybody like this don't miss the chance of touching the feet of that person keeping in mind that you are touching Baba feet. You have nothing to loose in it you don't know in which form Baba appear in front of you. Also whenever possible with time and money do feed the person who approach you with food if that is what he/she is asking not the money.ashish gupta <ashishgupta303 wrote:

Om sai ram to all the devotees !!!I am the member of this group and also in touch from last so many years. But today is the first time I m here to say something to all of you which you may not even like it but also realize the love of our baba which is always with us. Last week I went shirdi with my family and one of the experiences which I have felt is really very strange and I would like to share with you all.I had already spent my two days in shirdi in the service of baba and the next day was my train to return. Before that day previous night I was sitting in Dwarkamai close to baba and was praying to him and was asking his permission to leave for next day (As we all know : if baba’s permission is there then only any person can go to shirdi and only with his permission he can leave from shirdi). After spending a good time with baba in dwarkamai I left the place around 11.30 pm and was on the way to ashram with my 4 years daughter itself. Suddenly I don’t know from where an old man came same dressed as baba with white shawl and kafni on his head and asked me to give him some food to eat, as it was late night I requested him to take money but he forced again n again to give him some food and the words he was repeating was “kal jaana haiâ€Â, kal jaana hai, he repeated this 3 or 4 times. I just gave him some money and felt sorry for not offering any food to him and leave from there and that old man just walk down fastly taking Rs 10 from me and when I turned him back to see him he is disappeared. It was my bad luck that I‘ve not even recognize him. For the last two three nights I was just lying on my bed and thinking why this man telling me ki kaal jana hai I don’t know from where I realized that baba himself came and gave me permission to leave.I am really surprised and thankful to him that he has given darshan to me in this kind way. And also very sad that I cannot even make him fed who is always there to bless me.I thought to share this with all of you. What I felt with this is that Baba is never ever far from us, he is always with us and always looking for pure love from us. He also needs love and affection of us. I hope you all liked this experience.Jai sai ram.Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Go to http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

Pkaushal

Pardeep Kaushal (Broker)

Century 21 People's Choice Realty Inc.

Direct Line :- 416-895-7905