IndiaDivine.org

Experience in Egypt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Just wanted to share my experience with this group. I had a holiday trip to Egypt last week with my family. While returning from Cairo I met Dr. Abdelfattah Badawi who is an Egyptian and very prominent devotee of Sri Sai.

Owing to our email correspondence just before this trip Dr Badawi had invited us for Lunch in his residence. I was surprised to note his confidence in Sri Sai Baba. In India we have many co-devotees and we can concentrate in praying etc. but Egypt is an Islmaic nation and I comprehend that Dr Badawi who is now 72 Yrs old may be the only Muslim Sai Devotee from Arab world….

He discussed his experiences during his visits to Puttparthi and Shirdi. Though he is 72 yrs old yet he is too energetic and even at this age he is traveling many places to attend conferences around the whole world.

He had written many books on Sufism and Sai which he gifted us as well. Needless to say that me and my wife found very positive atmosphere in his home and he had a big collection of Sai’s literature and photos….

Thanks

Manish Gupta

"Help us to know your infinite glory. O Lord, creator of earth and space. Illumine our souls with any divinity. Fill us with virtue, wisdom and grace"---Gayatri Mantra....

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Guest guest

Dear Sai devotees:I feel deeply that I have previous life with Sri Sai Baba.I have read the Bhagavad Gita in English and in Arabic.I follow Bhakti yoga and visted India 7 times In India there are 4 published books by me in

English::1-A Journey to Sef-Peace,Puttaparthy Ashram2-The Sufi Alchemy of Peace,Gulshan Books,,Residency Road Srinagar 1Kashmir3-Mystical Asctasy,Sufi Practices,Gulshan Books4-The Essence,publisher Manav Kshamta Abhivradhi Perishad,648,Golaghat,SultalapurMoksha is here and now for a person who has attained freedom from thoughts and desires.Moksha is the state where suffering,agitation doubt or torment stands dissolved.Because all these things are rooted and experiened in the mind only,a person who has transcended the mind and settled in the bliss of his Atma is free from these modifications.He is ever free.He is ever unruffled by whatever may be reaching him through the mind and senses bacause he is not bothered by these surface

reactions having settled deep down at the bottom of the ocean of Ananda of the soul.According to vedanta,one who has attained Self-Knowledje is one who is neither a jnani nor an ajnani.He does not feel that he is an ajnani and he has botherations of ignorance.Therefore he does not need jnana.His mind becomes free of jnana-and ajnana,free from all dualities of bondage and moksha.Having attained Self-Knowlwdje one becomes free of all dualities.He attains his lost Divinity.In my book (A Jorney to Self-Peace),I mentioned that until realization of God,the name of God can be used;the idea of separation will end only with merger,not before that.There is no need to retire into a forest or cave to know your inner Reality to conquer your lower nature.Win the battle of life by being in the world-but free from attachments..If man develops devotion and steady faith,he will achieve the glory of Self-Realization.Sai DevoteeDr.Abdelfattah

BadawiHeliopolis,P.O.Box 5015Cairo 11771,EHYPTManish Gupta <manish1_gupta2000 wrote: Just wanted to share my experience with this group. I had a holiday trip to

Egypt last week with my family. While returning from Cairo I met Dr. Abdelfattah Badawi who is an Egyptian and very prominent devotee of Sri Sai. Owing to our email correspondence just before this trip Dr Badawi had invited us for Lunch in his residence. I was surprised to note his confidence in Sri Sai Baba. In India we have many co-devotees and we can concentrate in praying etc. but Egypt is an Islmaic nation and I comprehend that Dr Badawi who is now 72 Yrs old may be the only Muslim Sai Devotee from Arab world…. He discussed his experiences during his visits to Puttparthi and Shirdi. Though he is 72 yrs old yet he is too energetic and even at this age he is traveling many places to attend conferences around the whole world. He had written many books on Sufism and Sai which he gifted us as well. Needless to say that me and my wife found very positive atmosphere in his home and he had a big collection of Sai’s literature and photos…. Thanks Manish Gupta "Help us to know your

infinite glory. O Lord, creator of earth and space. Illumine our souls with any divinity. Fill us with virtue, wisdom and grace"---Gayatri Mantra.... Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Devotees

Jai Sai Ram

I have received many letters saying simply that the experience is wonderful. I

am forwarding all such letter to Manish Gupta, who had that experience rather

than sending it to all the members. Please write to the group only such letters,

if you feel that other members will also be interested in it.

THAT WAS AN INTERESTING EXPRIENCE.I DON'T USUALLY LISTEN TO SAI BABA

EXPERIENCES BUT I TRY TO UNDERSTAND.I AM ONLY TEN YEARS OLD.

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 4:34 AM, Manish Gupta <manish1_gupta2000

wrote:

>

> Just wanted to share my experience with this group. I had a holiday trip

> to Egypt last week with my family. While returning from Cairo I met Dr.

> Abdelfattah Badawi who is an Egyptian and very prominent devotee of Sri Sai.

>

>

>

> Owing to our email correspondence just before this trip Dr Badawi had

> invited us for Lunch in his residence. I was surprised to note his

> confidence in Sri Sai Baba. In India we have many co-devotees and we can

> concentrate in praying etc. but Egypt is an Islmaic nation and I comprehend

> that Dr Badawi who is now 72 Yrs old may be the only Muslim Sai Devotee from

> Arab world….

>

>

>

> He discussed his experiences during his visits to Puttparthi and Shirdi.

> Though he is 72 yrs old yet he is too energetic and even at this age he is

> traveling many places to attend conferences around the whole world.

>

>

>

> He had written many books on Sufism and Sai which he gifted us as well.

> Needless to say that me and my wife found very positive atmosphere in his

> home and he had a big collection of Sai's literature and photos….

>

>

>

> Thanks

> **

> *Manish Gupta*

> * " Help us to know your infinite glory.

> O Lord, creator of earth and space.

> Illumine our souls with any divinity.

> Fill us with virtue, wisdom and grace " ---Gayatri Mantra....*

>

> ------------------------------

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it

now<http://in.rd./tagline_mail_2/*http://help./l/in//mail\

/mail/tools/tools-08.html/>

>

>

>