IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together -- 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For 23rd Oct 2008

Jai Sai Ram

Devotees used to send their prayer requests to the group and consequently each member used to have so many mails in their inbox. On our request now they are sending the requests to my Id and I circulate them after consolidated them in 2 or 3 letters. Thus reducing the number of mails to the members.

A REQUEST -- TO ALL THOSE DEVOTEES, WRITING LETTERS FOR PRAYERS, TO PLEASE START PRAYAN (reading) OF SAI SATCHARITRA AND RECITATION OF SRI SAI AMRIT VANI ATLEAST ON THURSDAYS IF NOT DAILY. WRITE IN YOUR LETTERS THAT YOU ARE DOING BOTH THINGS .

Every week for Thursday Prayers and recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani, we consider letters received upto evening of Wednesday (Local Time). Please post the letters, so as to reach us by that time.

Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon, (your Local time), is not possible)

Following are the letters received. for 23rd Oct 2008 .

I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject along with the Sri Sai Amrit Vani. List of such devotees will be given in my last letter of the week. Please write “Confidential” if you want to keep the letter personal, in the SUBJECT along with Sri Sai Amrit Vani.

Please write your all your letter/requests only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to ‘’ .

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

1. "HANSA TOKERIA" <hansatokeria………….

Please Prayer for me and my family for this thursday (23.10.2008) Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Friday, October 17, 2008 1:05 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

OM SAI RAM SRI SAI RAM JAI JAI SAI RAM

DEAR VEENA AUNTYJI AND ASHOK UNCLEJI Please prayer me for Sai Amrit Vani prayer for 23rd Oct. 2008 for my merrage,job, Sukh Shanti and financial sthiti. I will be listening to the Amrit Vani prayers myself on this day.

HANSA TOKERIA-INDORE, M.P.

another prayer

Please prayer me for Sai Amrit Vani prayer for 23rd Oct.2008 for my Sukh Shanti and financial sthiti. I will be listening to the Amrit Vani prayers myself on this day.

following name :

VISHAL PAREKH,MUMBAI, SONAL PAREKH,MUMBAI,YUG (GUDDU) PAREKH,

RAHUL DAS,USA, RUPAL DAS,USA, RACHIT DAS,USA

NIRAV TOKERIA,INDORE- M.P.

Om Sri Sai Ram HANSA TOKERIA,INDORE- M.P.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

2. r k subramaniam <rksubramaniam7………..Fw: [sBOI-post] my wife in COMA

Sat, 18 Oct 2008 18:27:01 +0530 (IST)Ashok Gupta<veena_gupta_2000

you have rightly sought the lotus feet of Swami and He will look after your wife. do not have any doubt over it.with your permission, i am forwarding your mail to Veenaji of Delhi with a humble request to include your prayer in her weekly prayers to Swami. I am sure Swami will hear your prayers.Sai Ramrk subramaniamkolkatacopy to Veenaji Gupta, Delhi with humble request to kindly include MJ ramesh,s prayers in your weekly prayers please.--- On Fri, 17/10/08, MJ Ramesh <rameshmj6 wrote:

MJ Ramesh <rameshmj6[sBOI-post] my wife in COMA Date: Friday, 17 October, 2008, 2:29 PM

Dear Sai brothers and sisters,SAIRAMOn october 2nd 2004 had a cerebral haemoraghe and since then she is in coma. She is of 40 years age ,and we have one daughter aged 19.We had surrendered ourselves to the lotus feet of BABA begging his mercy and blessings to bring her out of the state and to set her in the road of recovery.Though all the doctors from all over the countries say they can't do anything, we strongly believe only BABA as the universal doctor can cure her.We humbly request all SAI brothers and sisters to pray for Chitra my wife to invoke the blessings

of BABA.to help us out of this sufferring of 4 yearsSAIRAM

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

3. "chanchal hariramani" <chanchalh……………..

prayers

Saturday, October 18, 2008 5:28 PM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Dear Ashokji and Veenaji,May i request and will be always obliged if you could pray for my soninlaw,whose bday is on the 26th of october,in this Thursdays Sai Amrit Vani prayers,i will be listening to the Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday the 23rd october.My son in law is Ajit Bharwani from San fransisco;thankyou so very much.my name ischanchal hariramani from casablanca morocco.thanks and regards.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

4. "sadanand nair" <sadanand32……………..

REQUEST FOR PRAYERS ON OCT 23

Saturday, October 18, 2008 11:35 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Ohm Sai Ram

Dear Veenaji and Guptaji

Thank you always for your Good Services for we devotees.

I request you to kindly pray for us to Baba on Oct.23. Please let

peace, prosperity and Good Health exist in our Family always.

Let their be good understanding each other and pure love.

There should not occur any misunderstanding each other and there

should be peace and happiness in our Family always. Please let

Baba bless all of us

Sadanandan

Usha Sadanand

Anup Sadanand

Arun Sadanand

Archana Sadanand

Devu Amma

We will be reciting Sai Amritvani on Oct.23 at 11;00am

We are in Dubai and Devu Amma is in Calicut

With Pranams at Baba's feet and once again thank you for all the

Good Works and May Baba bless your Family abundantly

With Love

Sadanandan

5. "Geeta Daswani" <geetadaswani56……………….

Sai Amrit Vani

Saturday, October 18, 2008 10:38 PM

Dear Ashokji,Please include our names for Sai Amrit Vani to be held on Thrusday 23rdOct.Read and listenRishi Daswani---- MumbaiGeeta Daswani--- MumbaiDinesh Daswani---- MumbaiThanking you,Regards,Geeta

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

6. "lata tewari" <lata_tewari18……………..

Please include names in the Prayer List..on 23rd oct 2008

Sunday, October 19, 2008 5:10 AM

Respected Veena ji and Ashok ji,

JAI SAI RAM

We are going to READ Shree Sai Amrith Vani on 23rd of oct.2008 in Rajkot. Gujrat (India)

Please include names in the Prayer List--

Hiten bhatt ,

Vhali Bhatt { for their healthy & happy marital life} &

myself lata

Many thanks to SHREE SHIRDI SAI BABA for his Krupa and Aashirwad.

Seeking Baba's Eternal Love, Blessings and Grace on us and all in our family.

OM SAI RAAM

With Regards,

vhali bhatt , hiten bhatt

& lata

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

7. "Keshav Prasad" <mykp30…………….

Sri Sai Amritvani 23.10.2008

Sunday, October 19, 2008 4:58 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam!Kindly offer our prayers to Shirdi Sai Baba in the Sri Sai Amritvani Pooja on 23.10.2008.I will recite Sri Sai Amritvani in Bahrain.

Kindly offer prayers for the following persons:Mr. K.V. Srinivasaraghavan - Chennai - For good health - special prayers for old age problems Mrs. Rengamani Raghavan - Chennai - For good healthKeshav Prasad - Bahrain - Good Career & HealthYamini - Bahrain - Good HealthPoorna - Bahrain - Good Studies & Health

Yagnasree - Bangalore - Solutions for all problems

Best RegardsKeshav

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

8. "Prema Bai" <premi1942…………….

Sai Amrtivani Pooja 23.10.08

Sunday, October 19, 2008 4:55 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam !

I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amritvani on 23.10.08 @ Chennai.

Please pray for good health and good future for my son and 3 daughters and their families.

Regards

Prema

9. "Rama Raghavan" <raghavan.rama…………….

KINDLY PRAY FOR US

Sunday, October 19, 2008 7:34 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji and Veenaji,

My Pranams.

I request you to include our names in the Amrithvani Prayer to be held on 23RD October at USA..

May our kind hearted Shridi Baba bless my husband for the extension and confirmation of his present job and also a peaceful and satisfactory career life in his future.

I will also recite Sai Amrithvani and Sathcharithra AT 11am(LOCAL TIME) on 23RD October,Thrusday, here at Karnataka.

OM SAI

RAMA & RAGHAVAN.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

10. "Shivani Parikh" <pshivani2001…………….

jai sai ram

Sunday, October 19, 2008 6:25 AM

veena_gupta_2000

dear ashokji and veenaji

om sai ram,

due to BABA'S grace n guidance i have applied for a very imp thing. this application process and the prerequsites for this has been under BABA'S direction right from scratch till it's completion. i did not have anything on day 1 nor do i have anything today due to which i can say that I have done it. it's all BABA'S blessings.

i am aiting for the result of efforts which might come on 23rd oct again which is a thursday and i strongly feel i might get the news on that day.

so a humble request to you n maa to add my name for the thursday prayers for 23th oct.

i will read SAI SATCHARITRA and also listen to SAI AMRIT VANI on that day.

the results mean the world to me and my family. please pray to lord sai nath to bless us and me with positive result. and guide furthur as always.

a humble devotee from mumbai dr shivani parikh.

om sai ram

jai sai ram

om sai shri sai jai jai sai!

11. "Krishrao " <Krishrao……………..

Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sunday, October 19, 2008 10:56 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram:

We would be very grateful if you could kindly include our names in your Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, October 23, 2008

My wife Gayathri Rao will recite Sai Amrit Vani, and Myself (Krishnadas Rao) and our son (Mahesh Rao) will listen to the recital.

AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Kind Regards,

Krishnadas Rao

Gayathri Rao

Mahesh Rao

Northville, MI, USA

12. "sheetal arora" <s_arora2001……………

SAI AMRIT VANI

Sunday, October 19, 2008 6:42 PM

Dear Veena maa and Ashok uncleplease inculde my name on coming thursday SAIAMRITVANI as i will read and do same at my place as u know everything just prayer of us.sairamsheetalbhandaricolorado springs usa

13. "dobby sommer" <dobbyonearth……………..

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Sunday, October 19, 2008 5:16 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Honored and Respected Sai Maa and AshokJi,Jai Sai Ram,With your permission I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vaniand read Sri Sai Satcharita on Oct.23 at home.I will pray for devotees and my family and friends and birds and animals.May the lord watch over us and may you be comfortable and happy in your travels andprayers.Om Sri Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki JaiSai RamThank youOm Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Saidobby sommer ca usa

14. "Rathna.S. Iyer" <sai_rathna_iyer………….

please include my name.

Sunday, October 19, 2008 9:37 PM

"veena guptha" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji and Ashok ji,SairamPlease include my name for Sri Sai Amrith Vani prayer on 23 October 2008. I will be reading and reciting Sri Sai Amrith Vani prayer from our home Alberta, Canada.SairamRathna Iyer

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

15. "suresh thuppalay" <sureshtc………………

Sai Amrit Vani (Oct 23)

Sunday, October 19, 2008 8:09 PM

"Veena Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenajee and Ashokjee -

Please include my name on Thursday (Oct 23) for Sai Amrit Vani. I shall be reciting the same here.

Kindly include name of my parents, in-laws, wife, kids and family members.

Thanks.

Suresh Thuppalay, ND, USA

Seema, Tanu & Tina, IL, USA

Mrs & Mr Chandrashekar, Palakkad, India

Mrs & Mr Menon, Mumbai

Sunanda, Jaykumar, Prannay- Bangalore

16. "Keshav Prasad" <mykp30………….

Sri Sai Amritvani 23.10.2008

Monday, October 20, 2008 1:45 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam!Kindly offer our prayers to Shirdi Sai Baba in the Sri Sai Amritvani Pooja on 23.10.2008.I will recite Sri Sai Amritvani in Bahrain.

Please offer special prayers to my cousin's son, Anand, who has been involved in an accident in Chennai. He should come out of his medical complications soon and lead a normal life.

Kindly offer prayers for the following persons:Mr. K.V. Srinivasaraghavan - Chennai - For good health - special prayers for old age problems Mrs. Rengamani Raghavan - Chennai - For good healthKeshav Prasad - Bahrain - Good Career & HealthYamini - Bahrain - Good HealthPoorna - Bahrain - Good Studies & Health

Best RegardsKeshav

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

17. "mythilipartha" <mythilipartha……………

Fwd: PLEASE INCLUDE OUR NAME FOR SRI SAI AMRIT VANI on 23rd Oct 08

Monday, October 20, 2008 1:21 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji,

Please include OUR names V T PARTHASARATHY & MYTHILI BANGALORE for Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani ON 23rd Oct 08 -- mythili k n & parthasarathy

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

18. "zayasankar serou" <zserou……………..

Sairam

Monday, October 20, 2008 5:07 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Mrs. Veena and Guptaji

Sairam

Please do include our names in SRI SAI AMRITVANI PRAYERS

on Thursday(23.10..2008)

We will recite and listen SRI SAI AMRITVANI on the same day

from my residence.

MAY BABA BLESS US ALL.

Zayasankar, Mangamani, Vivekanand, Swetha and Naresh

Sairam

Serou(UK)

19. "Nitheesh Sundaresan" <nitheesh.sundaresan……………..

Sai Amritvani rectication-23/10/2008

Monday, October 20, 2008 4:41 AM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

OM SAI RAM!!!!!!!!

BABA,

Yuo are Great!!! Things start moving and blessed are we who always got guidence from you to lead the path of our life.Hope everybody understand that chanting your name is the only way to pass the hurdles.

Dear Ashokji & Veenaji,

Thank you so much to including our request for prayer during 16/10/08 Amritvani Rectication held in USA.

Please continue the same for Sundaresan n family(My family) during Sai Amritvani rectication on 23/10/2008.I will be reciting Sai Amritvani on same day.

G.Sundaresan - Father -Orissa

B.Rajeswary - Mother - Kerala

Usha Asok - Mother in law -Kerala

Jyothis - Brother in law - Dubai

Neetu - Sister - Dubai

Nitheesh - Myself -Dubai

Anu - Wife - Kerala

Hrishikesh - Nephew -Dubai

Sai Lakshmi - Daughter -Kerala

Sai Raham Nazar Karna......Hum Bachon Ka Palan Karna!!!!

Regards,

Nitheesh Sundaresan

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

20. "SAMPATH KUMAR" <sampath12345……………….

prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Monday, October 20, 2008 6:21 AM

"veenaji" <veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Veenaji and Ashokji,

Please include our names for Sri Amrit Vani prayer, we will listen Sri Sai AmritVani.

Sampath, Srikantha and Manjesh-Mississauga,CANADA

Sai Raja Ram

Sampath

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

21. "Uma Chaudhary" <umac8…………..

Please Include our names for the Amrit Vani prayer on Oct 23rd, 2008-Birthday week

Monday, October 20, 2008 5:57 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashok ji & Veenaji,

Please accept my humble pranams to you both Veenaji and Ashokji for the service to us. I am hoping Veena ji is doing fine now.

We will be listening and reciting Sri Amrit Vani on Oct 23rd in our home

Devendra,Uma-in Marlboro,NJNidhi in -Wisconsin

& Mohit in -Miami, FL,USA

Please pray for our family + Oreo.

PPFNMAS - Happy Birthday to Nidhi on Oct 20th may baba bless her for good happy life!!!

With Regards & Love

Uma

732-972-2427

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

22. "DINAR TRADING CO., LLC" <dinartc……………..

PRAYERS

Monday, October 20, 2008 4:45 PM

veena_gupta_2000 " <veena_gupta_2000

DEAR ASHOKJI AND VEENAJI PLEASE INCLUDE MY NAME FOR SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS TO BE HELD ON 23/10/08I SHALL LISTEN AND RECITE TO THE SAME AT MY RESIDENCE, AND REGULARLY READ SAI SATCHARITA. MAY'S SAI'S GRACE BE ALWAYS ON US AT HIS LOTUS FEET, DEEPAK (Tripoli, Libya)

23. "sajilivij" <vij.sajili………….

om sai ram

Monday, October 20, 2008 4:25 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Veenaji sai ram,

I stay in Dubai and presently teaching in one of the very reputed school here.Recently i have joined B.ed from ignou ,but i am unable to take out time for my studies because of household activities and other responsibilities at home.My exams are due in December this year and i am not at all confident .Please pray to baba that i clear my exams without any hastles.Iwill be reciting SAI AMRITVANI AT MY PLACE AND WILL READ SAI SATCHARITH TOO ON THURSDAY . Sai Ram to all.

Regards,

Sajili.

24. "Sivaprasath Swaminathan" <steve_swami………….

Participation in SAI Amritvani

Monday, October 20, 2008 4:01 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear respected Ashokji and Veenaji Kindly include the following names for the Saiamritvani pooja held at your place this thursday. Me and my family will be reciting the same at their respective places. My humble pranams to you both. Always remember us at your prayers. I sincerely thank you for your kindness and goodwill. Aum Sairam S. Sivaprasath names: S.Sivaprasath - MichiganS.Sivakamasundari - ChennaiS. Swaminathan -ChennaiG.Sivapriya - ChennaiS.Sivagowri - Chennai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

25. "govardhan" <govardhan_jv2003………….

Blessings Of Sri Shiridi Sai Baba

Monday, October 20, 2008 10:54 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai Respected Veena AuntyJi and Ashok UncleJi,

Humble Pranamas!Please include my name in the coming Sai Amrit Vani Puja (23/10/08) I Will Listen to Sai Amrit Vani Puja on 23/10/08 in Singapore.Please Pray for me with no hurdles in my job and get good knowledge of subject as well as extension of my contract.

Thanks & RegardsGovardhan JV006590852276

govardhan

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

26. "Siva Vepa" <sivakvepa……………..

Please include me in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday!

Monday, October 20, 2008 9:41 PM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Ashokji and Veenaji,Could you please include my name in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday Oct 23rd 2008. I will recite and listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at my home.

Thank you so muchWarm RegardsSiva Vepa, Olympia, WA, USA

27. "mridul borah" <mridul_borah…………….

Please include our Names on October 23rd, 2008 for Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 1:37 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Ram, Jai Jai Sai Ram

Most Respected

Ashok Uncleji and Veena Auntji,

My thousands of Pranam to both of you. Please include our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of Thursday (October 23rd, 2008). I am requesting you please pray for me and my family's welfare on Thursday’s (October 23rd, 2008) Sai Amrita Vani recitation.

I wanted to change my current job. So I am requesting you please pray for me and request BABA to give me some Good Job and become financially strong.

I am praying BABA, my mother & Phukan mama should have always good Health, Peace of mind and they can put full attentions to BABA.

On Thursday (October 23rd, 2008) my wife will listen Sai Amrita Vani in the morning and she will recite it as she gets convenient time, because my 17th+ months daughter is not allowing her to do it peacefully and during day time I will be at office, so I can't take part. We will listen Sai Amrit Vani at night from 10 to 11

pm again.

And thanks for including our names in last Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer (October 16th, 2008).

With Sai’s Prayer

Mridul Borah---Bangalore

Name: Mridul Borah, Bangalore

Wife’s name: Moushumi Borah, Bangalore

Daughter: Hrishmita Borah, Bangalore

And following lisl is from Guwahati, Assam

Mother: Surama Borah, & Sis: Mini, Junbali & her daughter

Brother: Kamal Borah, wife: Kamalakshi Borah, Daughter: Guria, Son: Nilkamal

Sister: Kabita Bhuyan, Ashima Talukder, Brother-in-law: Dr. Nabin Bhuyan, Pranjit Talukder

And there Son: Zubin Bhuyan, Tuhin Bhuyan, Udipta Talukder And Daughter: Udishna Talukder

Mama: Khetra Phukan

With Sai's Prayer

mridul borah, Bangalore

28. "Khurshid kelly kotwal" <khurshidkotwal……………..

SAI AMRIT VANI ON THURS 23.10

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 12:34 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

DEAR ASHOKJI & VEENAJI,

HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU BABA. ON THIS AUSPICIOUS

DAY I WANT YOU TO BLESS EACH ONE OF US.LET

YOUR GRACE BE ON YOUR ENTIRE CREATION. LOVE

US ALL AND TEACH US TO LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY

& WHOLE-HEARTEDLY.

I SHALL RECITE SAI AMRIT VANI ON THUR 23.10 IN MUMBAI.

AT YOUR LOTUS FEET,

KHURSHID KOTWAL- MUMBAI

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

29. "Bolaka Sarkar" <bolaka.sarkar……………..

Request for Sri Sai Amrit Vani, Thursday, OCTOBER 23, 2008 prayers.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 12:02 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Namaskar Veenaji,

Please pray that He grants very soon ALL that is BEST for my COMPLETE BLISS (Purn Anand).

Bolaka Sarkar from Vientiane, Lao PDR.

I will listen to, as well as read Sri Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday. I will also read a chapter from Sri Sai Satcharitra.

Thank you,

Jai Sai Ram.

Bolaka Sarkar.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

30. "V.M.Menon (ammachi)" <ammachi……………..

sri sai amrit vani prayer

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 4:04 AM

sai maapiease include mohan, geetha, radhika & arun for [23 thursday's] prayer. i geetha recites sri sai amrit vani prayer every thursday. with humble pranams.

31. "nats raj" <nats642…………..

RE: Let us pray together -- Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Sat Charitra,on 23.10.08

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 4:02 AM

SAIRAM ASHOKJI AND VEENAJI.MY HUMBLE PRANAMS TO BOTH OF YOU.HOPE U BOTH ARE HAVING A NICE TIME IN U.S AND AT THE SAME TIME DOING SERVICE TO UR COUNTLESS FOLLOWERS OF SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYER GROUP. PLS PRAY FOR US.WE ARE BASED IN IPOH,MALAYSIA AND WILL BE LISTENING TO AND FOLLOWING SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS IN THE MORNING.KAMALANATHAN RAJU ..GOING FOR TOTAL THYROIDECTOMY OPERATION SOONPOOVATHY FOR GOOD HEALTHANAND KAMALANATHAN...FOR SUCCESS IN STUDIES & EXAMSVIKNESH KAMALANATHAN..FOR SUCCESS IN STUDIES & FORTHCOMING EXAMS FROM 1ST NOV TO 7TH NOV.DEEPA MUTHI...FOR SUCCESS IN STUDIES N EXAMSMAHA VIKNESH MUTHI ...FOR SUCCESS IN STUDIES N EXAMSROOPINI NAIR MUTHI ...FOR SUCCESS IN STUDIESTHANKING YOU AND MAY BABA BLESS YOU BOTH.

32. "Basanthie Sewsunker" <Sewsunkerb…………….

Sai Amrit Vani Pooja

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 3:58 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000,

Om Sai Ram Aunty Veena and Uncle Gupta

Please add my name to the list for this Thursday 23/10/08, pooja. I will be listening to the cd at work.

Basanthie Sewsunker - Verulam - South Africa

I would like to take this opportunity of thanking you for this divine seva, and also to have a joyous and blessed Diwali. May Baba grant you all your wishes for this year.

With Sai regards

Bessie SewsunkerAssistant AdministratorInformation Systems & TechnologyUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal (Westville Campus)Private Bag X54001Durban 4000SOUTH AFRICATel : 031 - 2607051Fax : 031 - 2607251

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

33. "Abhiksha Bansal" <abhikshabansal……………

Sai Amrit Vani Recitation on October 23, 2008

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 6:40 AM

"veena" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashok Uncle and Veena Aunty,

Please include the name of Ms. Parul Gupta (Hyderabad) and Ms. Suman Gupta (Delhi) in the prayers this Thursday. We will recite the Sai Amrit Vani at our residences respectively.

Wishing you a very happy journey and stay at the US.

Regards,

Abhiksha

34. "HariniSrinivas" <harinisrinivas………………

Amritvani prayers on Oct 23rd '08

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 11:34 AM

"Ashok Ji Veena Ji" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty Pranams!!Please include me and my husbandHarini & Srinivas Kanchanavally- LosAngeles-Californiafor Sai AmritVani prayers on Oct 23rd.

We shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA from our place. OM SAI RAM HariniSrinivas

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

35. "ANIRUDH BHARDWAJ" <anirudh108…………….

READ Shree Sai Amrith Vani and Shree Sai Satcharitra (partly) on 23rd Oct 2008 in Mumbai (India)

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 11:00 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veena Aunti ji and Ashok Uncle ji,

JAI SAI RAM

We are going to READ Shree Sai Amrith Vani and Shree Sai Satcharitra (partly) on 23rd Oct 2008 in Mumbai (India)

Please include our names in the Prayer List.

Koti Koti Pranam to SHREE SHIRDI SAI BABA and many thanks to BABA for his Krupa and Aashirwad on us.

Seeking Baba's Eternal Love, Blessings and Grace on us and all in our family.

OM SAI SHREE SAI JAI JAI SAI

With Regards,

Anirudh Bhardwaj and Gunjan Bhardwaj, Mumbai

36. "Sunita Param" <sunisridhar………….

Prayer Request

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 9:34 AM

Sai Ram Ashok ji/Veena ji,

Please include our names in this weeks Amrit Vani prayers(Oct 23rd). I will be listening to Amrit Vani and reading the Satcharita from my home in Mumbai. Please pray that the tensions at home will melt away and all misunderstandings be cleared.

Thanks,

Sunita Sridhar.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

37. "arra mai" <asm_sudha……………

Please include our names for the prayers on 23rd october

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 12:05 PM

Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty Pranams Please include my name and my husband name. arra sudhamai and anji devarapalliMminneapolis-Minnesotafor Sai AmritVani prayers on 23rd october.We shall listen and recite the same from our place.OM SAI RAM sudhamai

38. "Sreeja Minni" <sreeja_minni…………..

Pls include our names for the Amritvani prayers to be held on 23rd Oct

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 1:20 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veena AuntyJi and Ashok UncleJi,

Humble Pranamas!

Please include my sisters family names in the coming sai Amritvani Pooja(23/10/08) they will listen & Reciting for pooja in Chicago

Please pray for them that no hurdles in the job and new project allotment with all baba grace

Baba pls pull out from the miserable situation .we need ur support to overcome

the situation with all your grace pls hold our hand and dragout.We only belived in you.

Pavuluri Anantha Krishna(listening)

Dhana Lakshmi(reciting)

Srija(listening)

Thanks & Regards.

Lakshmi.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

End of 1st Lot of letters