IndiaDivine.org

Letters for daughter with Chickenpox

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear C P Guptaji

Jai Sai Ram

Here are the letters posted to the group for the welfare/prayers for Ashima. Hope by this time, your daughter must be OK. May Baba bless her.

Jai Sai Ram.

& & & & & & & & & & &

"Ravinder Thota" <thota

Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:41 pm

Re: Re: My Daughter suffering with Chickenpox thotarahulsa...

Send IM

Send Message

Edit Membership

GOD IS ALWAYS WITHIN YOU IF PRAY HIM WITH LOVE AND FAITH...........

THERE IS ALWAYS A CURE FOR AILMENTS IF YOU TRUST HIM WITH EARNEST PRAYERS....

MAY GOD BLESS YOUR CHILD WITH GOOD HEALTH ............SOON.

RAVINDER THOTA

CANADA

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

--- On Wed, 10/22/08, CP Gupta <cp_gupta56 wrote:

CP Gupta <cp_gupta56

Re: My Daughter suffering with Chickenpox

Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 3:32 AM

Sairam Ashok ji/Veena ji

Kindly pray for my daughter.

My daughter is suffering with Chickenpox at prasent, today is 5th day. I request to Baba that she may be alright & no spot of Chickpox may be visible on face/body & for speedy recovery. Her name is Ashima, 32year old.

Thanks

cp gupta

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

yellai rajesh <yavsrajesh

Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:14 pm

Re: Re: My Daughter suffering with Chickenpox yavsrajesh

Send Message

Edit Membership

Dear Gupta Ji, for Sure We The Sai Bandhus would pray for our sister, Your Daughter.

Raj

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

ganesh b <ganepaty

Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:38 pm

Re: Re: My Daughter suffering with Chickenpox ganepaty

Send Message

Edit Membership

Om Sai Ram Ji,

Keep Neem leaves around here and here body fully covered of neem leaves and If you are in south of india go to amman temple or if your are in north of india find a amman temple there and go there offer you prayers and also give baba udi to here possible apply it on her whole body with full trust go to durga mataji also

Om Sai Ram

Ganesh.B

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

"Prakash M.C" <prakashmc1202

Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:32 am

Re: Re: My Daughter suffering with Chickenpox prakashmc

Send Message

Edit Membership

Dear Sai devotee, right in front of desk there is a small picture of Baba in orange attire.

The moment I read your mail, I prayed to Sainath for speedy recover of your daughter. I am sure Baba will hear my prayer and will answer. No need to worry, just pray to Baba, he will do the rest.

Jay Sai Ram

"Selvi Gough" <selvi.gough

Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:44 am

RE: Re: My Daughter suffering with Chickenpox selvi.gough (AT) thebodysh (DOT) ..

Send Message

Edit Membership

Sairam dear brother

I am sure Swami will listen to your prayers. In the meantime, please bathe your daughter in turmeric water and neem leaves and the spots will dry out very quickly

Also please place an offering to the Goddess form of Swami and ask the Goddess to let your daughter be free from the illness. I guarantee that your daughter will be well very quickly

Sai Ram

S Gough from UK

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

Sairam Sai Bro & Sis

With the blessing of Sai Bhagawan & prayer of all now my Daughter is on recovery stage, the acute stage have passed.

Many thanks to all.

cp gupta--- On Sun, 26/10/08, Blessings of Saibaba < wrote:

Blessings of Saibaba < Letters for daughter with Chickenpox Date: Sunday, 26 October, 2008, 8:27 PM

Dear C P Guptaji Jai Sai Ram Here are the letters posted to the group for the welfare/prayers for Ashima. Hope by this time, your daughter must be OK. May Baba bless her. Jai Sai Ram. & & & & & & & & & & & "Ravinder Thota" <thota (AT) globalserve (DOT) net>

Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:41 pm

Re: Re: My Daughter suffering with Chickenpox thotarahulsa. ..

Send IM

Send Message

Edit Membership

GOD IS ALWAYS WITHIN YOU IF PRAY HIM WITH LOVE AND FAITH....... .... THERE IS ALWAYS A CURE FOR AILMENTS IF YOU TRUST HIM WITH EARNEST PRAYERS.... MAY GOD BLESS YOUR CHILD WITH GOOD HEALTH ............ SOON. RAVINDER THOTA CANADA - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --- On Wed, 10/22/08 , CP Gupta <cp_gupta56 > wrote: CP Gupta <cp_gupta56 > Re: My Daughter suffering with Chickenpox Wednesday, October 22, 2008 , 3:32 AM Sairam Ashok ji/Veena ji Kindly pray for my daughter. My daughter is suffering with Chickenpox at prasent, today is 5th day. I request to Baba that she may be alright & no spot of Chickpox may be visible on face/body & for speedy recovery. Her name is Ashima, 32year old. Thanks

cp gupta & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & yellai rajesh <yavsrajesh (AT) (DOT) co.in>

Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:14 pm

Re: Re: My Daughter suffering with Chickenpox yavsrajesh (AT) (DOT) co.in

Send Message

Edit Membership

Dear Gupta Ji, for Sure We The Sai Bandhus would pray for our sister, Your Daughter. Raj & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & ganesh b <ganepaty >

Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:38 pm

Re: Re: My Daughter suffering with Chickenpox ganepaty

Send Message

Edit Membership

Om Sai Ram Ji,

Keep Neem leaves around here and here body fully covered of neem leaves and If you are in south of india go to amman temple or if your are in north of india find a amman temple there and go there offer you prayers and also give baba udi to here possible apply it on her whole body with full trust go to durga mataji also

Om Sai Ram Ganesh.B & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & "Prakash M.C" <prakashmc1202@ gmail.com>

Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:32 am

Re: Re: My Daughter suffering with Chickenpox prakashmc

Send Message

Edit Membership

Dear Sai devotee, right in front of desk there is a small picture of Baba in orange attire. The moment I read your mail, I prayed to Sainath for speedy recover of your daughter. I am sure Baba will hear my prayer and will answer. No need to worry, just pray to Baba, he will do the rest. Jay Sai Ram & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & "Selvi Gough" <selvi.gough@ thebodyshop. com>

Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:44 am

RE: Re: My Daughter suffering with Chickenpox selvi.gough@ thebodysh. ..

Send Message

Edit Membership

Sairam dear brother I am sure Swami will listen to your prayers. In the meantime, please bathe your daughter in turmeric water and neem leaves and the spots will dry out very quickly Also please place an offering to the Goddess form of Swami and ask the Goddess to let your daughter be free from the illness. I guarantee that your daughter will be well very quickly Sai Ram S Gough from UK & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Sairam Bro. & Sis

My daughter is better now, her Chikenpox is in recovery stage & heads are getting dried.

Thanks for concern shown by all devotees.

May sai Nath bless all of us.

cp gupta--- On Mon, 27/10/08, < wrote:

< Letters for daughter with Chickenpox Date: Monday, 27 October, 2008, 6:18 PM

Letters for daughter with Chickenpox27/10/2008Jai Sai RamHere are some letters related to Daughter with Chickenpox problem. Mr. C P Gupta has said that his daughter is now better as reported below. Thanks to the devotees for their prayers.Jai Sai RamAshok Gupta- - - - - -CP Gupta <cp_gupta56 > Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:54 pm Re: Letters for daughter with Chickenpox cp_gupta56 Offline Send Message Edit Membership Sairam Sai Bro & SisWith the blessing of Sai Bhagawan & prayer of all now my Daughter is on recovery stage, the acute stage have passed.Many thanks to all.cp gupta & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

& & & & & & & & & kaliyamoorthynatara jan natarajan <narayana_nataraj@ .co. in> Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:05 am dont worry saiwill bless Ur family narayana_nataraj@ yaho... Send Message Edit Membership Dont worry saiwill bless U very early sai will relef from UR PROBLEM OMSAIRAM..--- On Sun, 26/10/08, Blessings of Saibaba <@ .co. in> wrote:Blessings of Saibaba <@ .co. in> Letters for daughter with ChickenpoxSunday, 26

October, 2008, 8:27 PMDear C P Guptaji Jai Sai Ram Here are the letters posted to the group for the welfare/prayers for Ashima. Hope by this time, your daughter must be OK. May Baba bless her. Jai Sai Ram. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & tyaga raju <tyaga_raju > Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:46 am Re: Letters for daughter with Chickenpox tyaga_raju Offline Send Message Edit Membership Don't worry. Baba is there. He knows well and he cures your daughter. Your daughter will be in good health. She will recover soon.OME SAI SRI SAI JAYAJAYA SAIOME SAI SRI SAI JAYAJAYA SAIOME SAI SRI SAI

JAYAJAYA SAIOME SAI SRI SAI JAYAJAYA SAIOME SAI SRI SAI JAYAJAYA SAI & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & "JITENDER SAHNI" <sunnykaashiyaan@ gmail.com> Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:12 pm Re: Letters for daughter with Chickenpox jitender_sunny Offline Send Message Edit Membership Shrimaan Gupta ji,OM SAI RAM,May baba blesse your little daughter. She will overcome of this suffering. May sai blesse you and your daughter, family.Om Sai Ram.. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & "Ash" <sales10@kibinsuranc e.co.za> Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:23 am RE: Letters for daughter with Chickenpox sales10@kibinsuranc e.... Send Message Edit Membership USE BABAS ASHESÂ TO REMOVE MARKS BLEMISHESÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &