IndiaDivine.org

Dusshera-Diwali message

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Sai Ram

Today is Diwali. Wishing all the Sai devotees Happy Diwali. Baba’s Leelas are strange and beyond our understanding. Although there is not much activity of Diwali here, in Atlanta. but only Baba is sufficient to celebrate Diwali. It is very cold today here and during the day we are only three in the big house. Myself , Mrs Gupta and Baba. All others are bussy in their routine work. Party of Diwali was organized with much pump and show on Friday and Saturday. Today in the morning as soon as Mrs.

Gupta did her pooja, strange figures started forming with Udi on the photo of Baba in the mandir. This tempted me to write again the incident of today and seek the views of the devotees to understand the meanings and wordings on the photos. I hereby append 2 photos of the Baba in the mandir. Please write back if you can make out some thing from the figures formed on the photos.

On 9th Oct. it was Dusshera day and we were to go to LA, California. But it was postponed, as Baba wanted it. Perhaps Baba wanted that Mrs. Gupta should be in her house on that day. In the morning as Mrs. Gupta was cleaning the photo of Baba she got an intuition that Baba is saying that “you are taking care of me here but you had left me there in bad condition in Sidhartha Extension” It so happened that when we left New Delhi, the floor above our house was under renovation and there was much moisture in the house. A big photo of Baba, having only the face and was on the glass wall, was having something on it. Mr. Sanjay Gupta, a Staunch Sai devotee and

a whole seller of material related to Sai, came to meet us and to deliver some thing, told us that the photo is getting damaged due to moisture and he will set it right when we come back from the USA. When Mrs. Gupta got that message of Baba, she got so much worried that she rang up A Sai devotee in Delhi to open the house and take that photo to Sanjay and get it reconditioned and place it back before Diwali. That Sai devotee told that as a routine when they went to check the house on Dussera Day, they were accompanied with some other devotees and found Udi oozing from the photos, This Udi was not there on their last visit, 3 days ago. Since our departure from Sidhartha Extension on 5th Sept. this was

the first time Udi Oozed from the photos. Secondly, for the first time we got a email from Mr. Sanjay, although with only few words. Such is the leela of Baba. This is the only email from Mr. Sanjay so far. This is Baba.

Jai Sai Ram

Ashok Gupta

Aum sai Ram ashok,

Beautiful pictures, I can clearly see the aum sign on Baba's hand.

Molly Govender

South Africa

-

Ashok Gupta

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 8:34 PM

Dusshera-Diwali message

Jai Sai Ram

Today is Diwali. Wishing all the Sai devotees Happy Diwali. Baba’s Leelas are strange and beyond our understanding. Although there is not much activity of Diwali here, in Atlanta. but only Baba is sufficient to celebrate Diwali. It is very cold today here and during the day we are only three in the big house. Myself , Mrs Gupta and Baba. All others are bussy in their routine work. Party of Diwali was organized with much pump and show on Friday and Saturday. Today in the morning as soon as Mrs. Gupta did her pooja, strange figures started forming with Udi on the photo of Baba in the mandir. This tempted me to write again the incident of today and seek the views of the devotees to understand the meanings and wordings on the photos. I hereby append 2 photos of the Baba in the mandir. Please write back if you can make out some thing from the figures formed on the photos. On 9th Oct. it was Dusshera day and we were to go to LA, California. But it was postponed, as Baba wanted it. Perhaps Baba wanted that Mrs. Gupta should be in her house on that day. In the morning as Mrs. Gupta was cleaning the photo of Baba she got an intuition that Baba is saying that “you are taking care of me here but you had left me there in bad condition in Sidhartha Extension” It so happened that when we left New Delhi, the floor above our house was under renovation and there was much moisture in the house. A big photo of Baba, having only the face and was on the glass wall, was having something on it. Mr. Sanjay Gupta, a Staunch Sai devotee and a whole seller of material related to Sai, came to meet us and to deliver some thing, told us that the photo is getting damaged due to moisture and he will set it right when we come back from the USA. When Mrs. Gupta got that message of Baba, she got so much worried that she rang up A Sai devotee in Delhi to open the house and take that photo to Sanjay and get it reconditioned and place it back before Diwali. That Sai devotee told that as a routine when they went to check the house on Dussera Day, they were accompanied with some other devotees and found Udi oozing from the photos, This Udi was not there on their last visit, 3 days ago. Since our departure from Sidhartha Extension on 5th Sept. this was the first time Udi Oozed from the photos. Secondly, for the first time we got a email from Mr. Sanjay, although with only few words. Such is the leela of Baba. This is the only email from Mr. Sanjay so far. This is Baba.

Jai Sai Ram Ashok Gupta

JAI SAI RAM ASOK UNCLE AND VEENA AUNTY.

I am so touched reading your mail. I feel I could be with you to see BABA'S leelas. I can read OM from the figures formed on BABA'S photo.

Thank you very much for conveying the divine message.

Pranams

Neetu

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 Ashok Gupta wrote :

>

>Jai Sai Ram

>

> ������������� Today is Diwali. Wishing all the Sai devotees Happy Diwali.� Baba�s� Leelas are strange and beyond our understanding. Although there is not much activity of Diwali here, in Atlanta. but only Baba is sufficient to celebrate Diwali. It is very cold today here and during the day we are only three in the big house. Myself , Mrs Gupta and Baba.� All others are bussy in their routine work. Party of Diwali was organized with much pump and show on Friday and Saturday. Today in the morning as soon as Mrs. Gupta did her pooja, strange figures started forming with Udi on the photo of Baba in the mandir. This tempted me to write again the incident of today and seek the views of the devotees to understand the meanings and wordings on the photos. I hereby append� 2� photos of the Baba in the mandir. Please write back if you can make out some thing from the figures formed on the photos.

>

> ������������ On 9th Oct. it was Dusshera day and we were to go to LA, California. But it was postponed, as Baba wanted it. Perhaps Baba wanted that Mrs. Gupta should be in her house on that day. In the morning as Mrs. Gupta was cleaning the photo of Baba she got an intuition that Baba is saying that �you are taking care of me here but you had left me there in bad condition in Sidhartha Extension�� It so happened that when we left New Delhi, the floor above our house was under renovation and there was much moisture in the house. A big photo of Baba, having only the face and was on the glass wall, was having something on it. Mr. Sanjay Gupta, a Staunch Sai devotee and a whole seller of material related to Sai, came to meet us and to deliver some thing, told us that the photo is getting damaged due to moisture and he will set it right when we come back from the USA. When Mrs. Gupta got that message of Baba, she got so much worried that

> she rang up A Sai devotee in Delhi to open the house �and take that photo to Sanjay and get it reconditioned and place it back before Diwali. That Sai devotee told that as a routine when they went to check the house on Dussera Day, they were accompanied with some other devotees and found Udi oozing from the photos, This Udi was not there on their last visit, 3 days ago. Since our departure from Sidhartha �Extension on 5th Sept. this was the first time Udi Oozed from the photos. Secondly, for the first time we got a email from Mr. Sanjay, although with only few words. Such is the leela of Baba. This is the only email from Mr. Sanjay so far. This is Baba.

>Jai Sai Ram

>

>Ashok Gupta

>

>

>