IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For 24th Dec. 2009

Jai Sai Ram

1. For all information related to Sai Amrit Vani, Please visit www..info

2. On 24th Dec. 2009 Group recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani will again be held at Sidhartha Extension, New

Delhi. at the same old usual time ie 11 AM to 12:30 Noon.

3. Please write all your letter/requests for prayers and pooja only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be

written to ‘’.

4. For Thursday Prayers and recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani/prayan of Sai Satcharitra, we consider letters received up to evening of Wednesday (Indian Time). Please post the letters, so as to reach us by that time.

5. Devotees sending many names for prayers, should ask all those named in the letter to recite/read or atleast listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani and ensure that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at least on Thursdays. Let them also do some karam.

6. Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting/reading or

listening Sri Sai Amrit Vani and/or doing prayan of the chapter of Sai Satcharitra? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time).

7. Following are the letters received for 24th Dec. 2009. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thusrday or prayan of Sai Satcharitra, have not been included in this. LET US ALL PRAY FOR ALL ALONG WITH Veena Maa.

8. It is requested that please avoid coming to for recitation of Sai Amrit Vani if any member in the family is having cough and cold. Devotees may recite the Sai Amrit Vani at their respective homes at 11 AM to be with us. Devotees may contact Mrs Gupta on phone nos. 011-26346942, 09868966605 or 09312494767, only after 11 AM and before 7 PM (IST) on any day, except Thursdays and no calls on Thursdays P L E A S E .

If devotees who join us in absentia, find it difficult to recite from 11 AM, they can do it, at any time, as convenient to them. absentia, find it difficult to recite from 11 AM, they can do it, at any time, as convenient to them.

9. I have omitted all those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject along with the Sri Sai Amrit Vani. List of such devotees will be given in my last letter of the week. Please write “Confidential†if you want to keep the letter personal, in the SUBJECT along with Sri Sai Amrit Vani.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

1. "HANSA TOKERIA" <hansatokeria.............

Please Prayer for me and my family for this thursday (24.12.2009) Sai Amritvani Prayer

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 11:51 PM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

OM SAI RAMDear Veena Aunty & Ashok UnclejiPlease Prayer for me and my family for sukh,shanti, financial sthiti and good health for this Thursday (24.12.2009) .I will be listening to the AmritVani prayers myself on this day.HANSA TOKERIA - INDORE,M.P.SONAL PAREKH - MUMBAIVISHAL PAREKH - MUMBAIYUG PAREKH - MUMBAIRUPAL DAS - USARAHUL DAS - USARACHIT DAS - USA RIYA DAS - USARAMESH TOKERIA - INDOREKALPANA TOKERIA - INDORENIRAV (CHIKU) - INDORE

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

2. "Bernadette Schaaf" <seraphel..........

prayers

Thursday, December 17, 2009 3:45 PM

veena_gupta_2000

dear Sri Ashok Gupta, Veena Ma,I thank you for your miraculous help! your prayers bring blessed releif and presence of Shirdi Sai right here, which is a blessing unsurpassed in this misery, torture and suffering unendurable, and I do feel His presence and it is the best help in the whole world.. Please I do not know how much longer my system can endure this horrendous harm. It is not a lack of faith when I ask you, if I stop sending along my prayer request,that I might be in hospital, or have passed away and would have no way to tell you. my family members do not have computer access, and do not know of your dear and blessed help to us.Will you please remember me and my family in your beautiful prayers on Thursdays? for if I am to pass away because of this I am concerned

there would be not this prayerful help for my family, which we need in spiritual trouble like this.Now my dear family living in the U.S. is catholic, and while they do nto know of Shirdi or Sai Baba consiously, they know of HIm who is ONe in INfinite LOve in thier inner knowing, and are very grateful for this help.While I cannot bring this good news of Shirdi Sai Baba and Sai Baba to them personally, becasue of the religious differences, I want you to know that I believe, and know their belief in God helps us to receive the help, for God is ONe in all his forms and names Divine, and iN Christ the Lord Jesus whom we pray to for help.and this is very beautiful.PLease

forgive me, and remember me and my family in your prayers each thursday if I am unable to send the prayer request? for If it is God's Will that I die of this, I do need help spiritually, for trasition, and would like the prayerful help when you just remember people in your prayers, who cannot read or recite the sai amrit vani. I am asking in advance in case something happens to me and I am unable to send in the prayer request for myself, in faith, by your goodness and compassion, not out of fear do I ask you but out of necessity.if it would help I can send along our names again so you have it before you to remember us in your prayers? for if I am unable to do this I would like us remembered in your prayers if that is possible in cases like this? I witnessed spiritual harm in my family my whole life, of a very grave nature, and past life causes, but catholics are taught not to beleive in past lives! so I am the only one going

beyond the catholic faith into the oneness of all religions in Sai Baba and if I cannot get this message to them consciously, still the prayers are still helping based on Higher Truths and for this beautiful truth and for your prayerful help, I am ever grateful!and I wold like to ask in special needs case this help continued by just rememberance in prayers, if I am uanable to send along the prayer request every thursday, if that is possible? would you not remember your own friends who could not send in the prayer request becasue they could not get to their computer?for all of your help I am truly and humbly gratefu. and do read the sai amrit vani and receive your help and it is indeed miracuous, I attest to it here and now and the Presence of Shirdi Sai Is with me, I feel and see Him and am so very grateful words cannot express.I do not want to pester and bother you , but if there be a time throughout the week for

to remember the severely aflicted in your dear prayers, to remember me, for this magical harm and darkness is grueling beyond belief, and any little prayer is helpful beyond belief, for to help strengthen the person in severe challenge. no one knows the needs of cases like these unless they have gone through it, but Shirdi Sai Baba knows, and that the person needs prayerful support to be able to properly maintain His help even! and if you cannot imagine this, then you are blessed to not have had to experience this, and thank the LOrd Sai for that.please and thank you.....for helping strangers in need across the ocean, for your blessed help may you be blessed by Shirdi Sai Baba, and Sai Baba, sincerely, bernadette schaafgrand rapids michigan USA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

3. "mythilipartha" <mythilipartha.............

Fwd: PLEASE INCLUDE OUR NAME FOR SRI SAI AMRIT VANI on 24th DEC 2009

Thursday, December 17, 2009 6:38 AM

To:veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji, Please include OUR names V TPARTHASARATHY & MYTHILI BANGALORE for Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We will bereciting Sri Sai AmritVani ON 24th DEC 09--mythili k n & parthasarathy

4. "Samirah Slimani" <samirahslimani..............

Prayer for next thursday 24 december 2009

Friday, December 18, 2009 4:33 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena maa and Ashok ji

Please pray for me , samirah I am going for an interview next week I need a good job with good salary

Pray for Sarah , family and home, Jade , jodi safiyah, nigel ,

I thank Baba , nasreen has being accepted in Nursing school

We will listen to sai amrit vani and read sai charitra in south africa indian time

sai ram

samirah

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

5. "Usha Kiran" <yashodaisy21.............

Shri Sai Amrithvani Prayer request

Friday, December 18, 2009 11:57 AM

"Sai Veena" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Shri Ashok ji/Veena ji Namaste Please add our names to the prayer list for 24th December 2009Thursday. Shri Sai Amritvani will be recited by me on all our behalf on 24th December 2009 , here in Sohar Oman .I pray humbly, Baba to bless me by granting my three prayer requestswhich I have already placed at Baba's Lotus Feet. Koti Pranams to theLotus Feet of Shirdi Sai Deva and my Koti dhanyavads for the infiniteGrace shown by Shri Sai for accepting my prayers by

giving Udi to me. Please answer my prayers at the earliest Baba. (I am a member of 'MySaiBaba20 group. I recite Shri Sai Ashtothar everydayduring my morning and evening prayers from many years. And I readchapter 37of Shri Sai Sachcharitha (Chavadi Procession) on everyThursday after my evening puja.) Mr. Usha Kiran Gudur ( Sohar, Oman) Mrs Yashoda Kiran ( Bengaluru) Mr. Rahul Kiran ( Bengaluru) Mrs. Rashmi Prem ( Bengaluru) Mr. Prem Kumar ( Bengaluru) Mrs. Shilpa Uday ( Bengaluru) Mr. Uday Kumar ( Bengaluru) Master Aaryan Rudra ( Bengaluru) Ms Ruby Kiran ( Bengaluru) Mrs. Daisy (Alleppy) Thanking you OmSai Shri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai Usha Kiran Gudur Sohar 311 Oman

6. "Yerrabhaneni Narendar" <narendar...............

RE: Let us pray together, For 3 months Old baby (Liver Operation)

Friday, December 18, 2009 11:25 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Sai, Veena ji, thanks for the same, baby operation is tomorrow 19/12/2009, requesting all sai devotees to pray for the little one for her life. we will be reading sai satcharitra. sairamNarendar

7. "Vasundhara Sreeshyla" <vasundhara10................

Prayer request for 24/12/09

Friday, December 18, 2009 11:23 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Uncle & Aunty,Please pray forK.S.SREESHYLA, VASUNDHARA & SANTOSH during Sri Sai Amrit Vani prayer on 24th Dec'09. I will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani, at Bangalore.Regards & Pranam,Vasundhara Sreeshyla

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

8. "valentina tsikhanovich" <tihotina..........

Sai Amrit Vani prayer

Saturday, December 19, 2009 6:44 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram,

Please include the name of my husband for recitation of Sai Amrit Vani next Thursday 24th Dec.

His name is Oleg Prokhorov.

Me and my husband will listen and read the Prayer at that time( 11 am Indian time) in Australia ,Sydney.

Thank you very much.

Valentina Tsikhanovich

9. "shyam manohar" <shyamavitta............

Shri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer request for Thursday 24th Dec. '09

Sunday, December 20, 2009 11:36 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear VeenaJi and GuptaJi,Jai Sai Ram.Thanks for including our names and also praying for us inthe last thursday Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers. Kindly include our names as under and also pray for us onThursday 24th Dec. 2009 Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers:Asha S. Manohar - Daughter, Palghat, KeralaGirija S. Manohar - Spouse, Palghat, KeralaAkash S. Manohar - Son, Amritapuri, Kollam, KeralaShyam Manohar - Self,Dubai, UAEI (Shyam Manohar) will listen Sai Amrit Vani and read SaiSatcharita on the day. With Pranams.Shyam

10. "ravi pad" <ravi_pad2003.........

sai amritha vani

Sunday, December 20, 2009 7:33 AM

sairam veenaji

with babas bleesings we would read and hear amritha vani on 24 at dallas usa

at 11 am and would read chapter 7

sairam

padma ravindiran

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

11. "dobby sommer" <dobbyonearth.............

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Sunday, December 20, 2009 6:57 PM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Honored and Respected Veena Maa and Ashokji,

Jai Sai Ram,

Many Blessinga on all your good works.

With your permission I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani

and read Sri Sai Satcharita and pray and meditate at home on Dec. 24th.

Thank you for and your new site also with new pictures.

I appreciate you and Sri Sai Maharaj. Lord have mercy.

Koti pranams at His Lotus Feet.

Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai

Om Sai Ram

dobby sommer ca usa

12. "krishrao" <krishrao..........

Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sunday, December 20, 2009 9:50 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram:

We would be very grateful if you could kindly include our names in your Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, December 24, 2009

My wife Gayathri Rao will recite Sai Amrit Vani, and Myself (Krishnadas Rao) and our son (Mahesh Rao) will listen to the recital.

AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Kind Regards,

Krishnadas Rao

Gayathri Rao

Mahesh Rao

Northville, MI, USA

13. "suresh thuppalay" <sureshtc........

Sai Amrit Vani (Dec 24)

Sunday, December 20, 2009 8:44 PM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenajee and Ashokjee -

Kindly include my name on Thursday Dec 24 for Sai Amrit Vani prayers.

I shall be reciting the same here.

KIndly pray for my parents, in-laws, wife, kids, family members and friends.

Please bless all of us with good health and happiness.

Thanks.

T.SureshND, USA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

14. "Yerrabhaneni Narendar" <narendar.............

Sri Sai Amrit Vani -- (24/12/2009 )

Sunday, December 20, 2009 11:51 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam, Pls include our family names for the sai amritvani prayers to be held on 24th December 2009 we will recite for Amritvani at our local time. Narendar, Dubai -- Listen to Amritvani (Dubai Local time 12:30pm -- Ist 11:00 am)Lavanya, Chennai Nishita, Chennai Hrishikesh, Chennai Ramaraju, ChennaiVijayalakshmi, Chennai please pray our good health. SairamNarendar

15. "Ravi Shankar Certified Energy Auditor" <ravishankar_energyauditor.............

VEENA MA NAMASKARAMS

Monday, December 21, 2009 7:54 AM

veena_gupta_2000

NAMASKARAM VEENA MA !!!I REQUEST YOU TO INCLUDE MY NAME AND MY FAMILY MEMBERS NAMES IN THE PRAYERS ON 24TH DECEMBER 2009 .PLEASE PRAY FOR FINANCIAL STHITHI, SHUK , SHANTHI,SUCCESS AND BEST MARKS IN EXAMS ,FRUITFUL BUSINESS ORDERS AND GOOD HEALTH.I AM IN NEED OF BUSINESS ORDERS VEENAMA ....I WILL BE READING SAI AMRIT VANI MYSELF ON THE PARTICULAR DAYAT 11.00 AM AT CHENNAI . 1. N.RAVI SHANKAR - CHENNAI 2. T.KRITHIKA - CHENNAI 3. R.SOWMYA - CHENNAI 4. N.NITHYA - CHENNAI NAMASKARAMS ONCE AGAIN VEENA MA N.RAVI SHANKAR CHENNAI

16. "sujata raju" <sjtraju498...........

OM SAI RAM

Monday, December 21, 2009 7:30 AM

veena_gupta_2000

VEENA MA NAMASKARAMS

I REQUEST YOU TO INCLUDE MY FAMILY MEMBERS NAMES IN THE PRAYERS ON 24TH DECEMBER PLEASE PRAY FOR FINANCIAL STHITHTI,SHUK ,SHANTHI,SUCCESS IN EXAMS,FRUITFUL BUSINESS ORDERS AND GOOD HEALTH.I WILL BE READING SAI AMRIT VANI MYSELF ON THE PARTICULAR DAY.

SMT.SUJATA.HYDERABAD

RAHUL KOLKATA

VIVEK HYDERABAD

HARSHA HYDERABAD

RAVI CHENNAI

17. "Lisa Stewart" <shivagauri_hari_om...........

Sai Amrit prayers

Monday, December 21, 2009 8:04 AM

veena_gupta_2000

I, Lisa Stewart will be listening to Sai Amrit prayers on24th December in England.

Please pray that I have detachment, honesty of mind, sincerity of spirit and do my utmost to invite Lord Maitreya into the world and encourage the others to do the same.

1. Please pray for all suffering from poverty, sickness, injustice.

2. Dale Stewart particularly that he be free of desire for material things

3. Holly Stewart and Fern Stewart

4. Philip Milburn that he be free of desire

5. Luke Adams that he be free from lust and no longer use people and make ammends to those he has harmed.

6. Jake Smith that he be with those he loves

7. David Heslop

8. Sarah Jane Glenndinning

9. Chris Turner

10. Maria Romero

11. Katha Bushell that she particularly fulfills God's will for her and be healed

12. John Bushell that he give up desire and fulfills God's will

13. Lisa Stewart that she have a nice man to share her life with and that she fulfills her task of making music and giving it to the world, and that that music be very healing for those that perform it and those that listen to it, and that she earn enough to survive in this way. . .

Bless you

Shivagauri

18. "zayasankar serou" <zserou..........

Sairam

Monday, December 21, 2009 10:51 AM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Mrs. Veenaji and Guptaji

Sairam

Please do include our names in SRI SAI AMRITVANI PRAYERS

on Thursday(24.12. 2009)

We will listen SRI SAI AMRITVANI on the same day

from my residence.

MAY BABA BLESS US ALL.

Zayasankar, Mangamani, Vivekanand, Swetha and Naresh

Sairam Serou(UK)

19. "Rupak Das" <heyrupak.............

Request for inclusion of names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani prayer on thursday December 24, 2009

Monday, December 21, 2009 1:46 PM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Hi,Veenaji/Ashokji,

Jai Sai Ram ! Baba ka lotus charano mein koti pranaam ! Please include our names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani prayer and the recital of Sri Sai Sat Charitra this thursday on December 24, 2009. We will recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani and listen to Sri Sai Sat Charitra at our place.

Rupak Das, Atlanta, GA

Lopa D. Chowdhury, Atlanta, GA

Shivangi Das, Atlanta, GA

Shinjini Das, Atlanta, GA

Best Regards,

Rupak Das

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

20. "Bala Srinivasan" <balas525..............

Sai Amrithvani Prayers !

Monday, December 21, 2009 12:09 PM

Dear Guptajis,

Om Sri Sairam. Kindly include my name in your next prayer on 24th ( Thursday)

November. I wish to dedicate this prayer for the quick recovery ( to normalcy ) from acute and chronic ailments of the following.

1. My niece at Houston, 2. My dear Sai friend in NJ, 3 my sister-in-law at Coimbatore and 4. my mother-in-law at Chennai. I will be reading, reciting and listening to Sai Amrithvani on that day around the same time (local) at my place in NJ. I'll also do the parayan of Satcharitra after the prayers. Thank you.

Jai Sairam

Bala Srinivasan

NJ 08844.

21. "V.M.Menon (ammachi)" <ammachi................

Sri Sai Amritvani Prayer Request

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 12:38 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Om Sri Sai RamSaimaa & Ashokji,Please pray to Swami for Geetha and Arun from Dubai. Geetha will recite Sri Sai Amritvani Prayer on 24th thursday.Thank youWith humble pranams

22. "Keshav Prasad" <mykp30..........

Sri Sai Amritvani 24.12.2009

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 2:30 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam!Kindly offer our prayers to our God, Shri Shirdi Sai Baba in the Sri Sai Amritvani Pooja on 24.12.2009.I will recite Sri Sai Amritvani in Chennai.

Kindly offer prayers for the following persons:Mr. K.V. Srinivasaraghavan - Chennai - For good health - special prayers for old age problems Mrs. Rengamani Raghavan - Chennai - For good healthKeshav Prasad - Chennai - Good Career & HealthYamini - Chennai - Good HealthPoorna - Chennai - Good education in her new school & good health

Anand - Chennai - To get relieved from medical complications Krishnamurthy - Chennai - To get relieved from medical complications

Anusha - To have Swami's blessings and grace always

Kumar - To get relieved from medical complications

Srinidhi - Good education & sound health

Best RegardsKeshav

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

23. "kuppibairanga nathan" <kuppiranga..............

please include my name in the sai amrtivani prayer list -24/12/09-Thursday

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 1:09 AM

"veena guptaji" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Saimaa and Ashokji,

My pranams to Both of you. Please include my name in the Sai Amritvani prayer list for Thursday and please pray ofr me and my family members to Babaaji. I will do recite Sri Sai Amritvani Sai Namaavali,. Sai Arthis Sri Sai Satccharitra at my place at chennai.

Thank you Sai maa and Ashokji,

Sai Ram

MAY OUR SHIRDI SAI BLESS ONE AND ALL FOR THE NICE FUTURE. OM SAI SHRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

KUPPI BAI

24. "Bolaka Sarkar" <bolaka.sarkar..........

Request for Sri Sai Amrit Vani, Thursday, DECEMBER 24, 2009 prayers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 3:33 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Namaskar Veenaji, Please pray that He removes all the blockages and hurdles and grants very soon ALL that is BEST for my COMPLETE BLISS (Purn Anand). Bolaka Sarkar from Vientiane, Lao PDR. I will listen to, as well as read Sri Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday. I will also read a chapter from Sri Sai Satcharitra. Thank you. Jai Sai Ram. Bolaka Sarkar

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

25. "manish" <manish...............

Please include us in the Sai Vani Prayers on 24-Dec-09

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 2:48 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Gupta ji, Please include us in your prayers as we shall be reciting/listening to the Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday, 24-Dec-09. We also thank baba to be with us during these trying times! Regards Manish Gupta - Listen at Dubai/Sharjah Kanchan Gupta - Recite/Listen at Sharjah

26. "mridul borah" <mridul_borah.........

Deeply requesting you please pray for us on Thursday’s (December 24th) Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 6:18 AM

veena_gupta_2000

OM SRI SAI RAM

Most Respected

SaiMaaji and Uncleji,

My thousands of Pranam to both of you. Please include our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of Thursday (December 24th, 2009). I am requesting you please pray for me and my family's welfare on Thursday’s (December 24th, 2009) Sai Amrita Vani recitation. We deeply need of Swami’s Blessings.

I am requesting you please pray for me & my family, so that we should place well in Bangalore and fulfill our dreams.

I am praying BABA, my mother & Phukan mama should have always good Health, Peace of mind and they can put full attentions to BABA.

On Thursday (December 24th, 2009) my wife will recite Sai Amrita Vani at night after I reach home from office. Because my 2.8 years daughter is not allowing her to do it peacefully in day time and I will be out of home, so we will not take part at day time. We will listen Sai Amrit Vani at night from 10 to 11 pm.

Again I am requesting you please pray for us and thanks for praying last week

Name: Mridul Borah, Bangalore

Wife’s name: Moushumi Borah, Bangalore

Daughter:Hrishmita Borah, Bangalore

And following lisl is from

Guwahati, Assam

Mother:Surama Borah, & Sis: Mini, Junbali & her daughter

Brother: Kamal Borah, wife: Kamalakshi Borah, Daughter: Guria, Son: Nilkamal

Sister:Kabita Bhuyan, Ashima Talukder, Brother-in-law: Dr.Nabin Bhuyan, Pranjit Talukder

And there Son: Zubin Bhuyan, Tuhin Bhuyan, Udipta Talukder And Daughter: Udishna Talukder

Mama: Khetra Phukan

With Sai's Prayer

mridul borah, Bangalore

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

27. "Amita Shunglu" <amitashunglu..........

Sai Amrit Vani Recitation on December 24, 2009

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 5:31 AM

To:"Veena Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

JAI SAI RAM Please include my name, I will be reading/reciting Sai Amrit Vani as well. Amita Shunglu, Toronto, Canada

28. "manish sharma" <manish_sharma..............

Recitation of Sai Satcharitra on 24th Dec

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 4:45 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji, I will also recite Sai satcharita Chp 7 on 24th dec alongwith you from Mumbai. Also please pray for me as i am suffering from muscle disorder and i am on wheelchair. RegardsManish Sharma

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

End of 1st lot of letters.