IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together, 2nd Lot of Letters/requests and the prayers during Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For 24th Dec 2009

Jai Sai Ram

1. On 24th Dec 2009 Group recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani is going to be held at again at Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi at the same time ie

11 AM.

2. We consider letters received up to Wednesday evening (Indian Standard Time). It you want to participate, please write accordingly to the email address veena_gupta_2000 only.

3. Devotees sending letters for prayers should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani?

4. Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon

is not possible (your Local time).

5. Following are the letters received for 24th Dec 2009 upto afternoon Wednesday. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thursday have not been included in this.

6. Mrs. Gupta (Veena Maa) will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra at Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi . when the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong. LET US ALL PRAY FOR ALL ALONG WITH Veena Maa.

7. Devotees may contact Mrs Gupta on phone nos. 011-26346942, 09868966605 or 09312494767, only after 11 AM and before 7 PM (IST) on any day, except Thursdays and no calls on Thursdays P L E A S E . If devotees who join us in absentia, find it difficult to recite from 11 AM, they can do it, at any time, as convenient to them.

8. I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject. Please write your letter/requests only on email id veena_gupta_2000 and to get the attention please write Sri Sai Amrit Vani and/or Private or confidential also in the Subject.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

29. "SASIKALA RAMAMURTHI" <sasimailing..........

Re: Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 10:03 AM

To:"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear veena maa,

Aum Sai Ram

Please include our names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani prayer this Thursday on 24th Dec 2009.I will read SaiSatcharitra and listen to Sri Sai AmritVani at my places.My brother in great need of good job.

Please pray for us to get resolve problems going on in our family.

R.SASIKALA CHENNAI

R.KARTHICK CHENNAI

D.RAMAMURTHI CHENNAI

R.VIJAYA CHENNAI

with regards

sasikala

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

30. "taruna kumar" <tarunakumar9...........

Recitation of SAI AMRITVANI 24TH DEC 2009

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 8:15 AM

veena_gupta_2000

OM SAI RAMRespected Veena Maa & Ashok unclejiPranams,Iwill recite SAI AMRITVANI ON THURSDAY 24TH DEC 2009.PLZ INCLUDE MY PRAYERS FOR WELLBEING,LONG LIFE,SAFETY,JUSTICE,FINANCES,GOOD HEALTH FOR EVERY MEMBER OF MY FAMILY,MY PARENTS,SEEMA HER FAMILY,VICKY JIJU,POONAM,HER FAMILY,STEVEN JIJU GOOD JOB ,THEIR KIDS.PLEASE PRAY FOR GAURAV TO GET GOOD JOB IN IT PLEASE PRAY FOR LONG LIFE ,GOOD HEALTH ,FINANCES OF GAURAV,PLEASE PRAY SAIBABA FULFILL MY WISHES ,LISTENS TO MY PRAYERS ,THANK YOUMAY SRI SHIRDI SAIBABA BLESS YOU .TARUNA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

31. "poonam garg" <poonamneeraj.............

Jai Sai Naam, Lets pray togather

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 8:13 AM

To:veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashokji and VeenajiJai Sai NaamPlease pray Baba for us. We will recite amritvani on 24th.Baba knows everything and will give us what we nee at the right time and right time.We pray baba to shower his kindness on us and give us strength and courage.Jai Sai NaamNeeraj and PoonamPerth

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

32. "lata tewari" <lata_tewari18..........

prayer for 23rd december

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 11:14 AM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Shri Ashok ji/Veena ji

Om sai ram

Please add our name to the prayer for 23rd december 2009,Thursday,for sukh samridhi and mental peace Shri Sai Amritvani will be recited by me on all our behalf on 23rd december 2009, Koti Pranams to the Lotus Feet of Shirdi Sai Deva.

om sai ram

our NAME & place --

lata tewari -noida

avantika -noida

antriksh-noida

vhali bhatt and hiten bhatt- daman

33. "Chandra Sekaran V" <vchandrasn.........

Prayer Request/Sai Amritavani

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 10:28 AM

To:"Veenaji" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji & Ashokji,

SAI RAM!

Please pray for everything to go good and bless us for a successful and prosperous career!Brother in-law & I will be reciting Sai Amritavani from Ellicott City,Maryland.If possible my wife will join us.

Kindly include our name and prayers during Sai Amritavani performed on Dec 24th.

Chandra Sekaran-Very good future,career & fortune,also good health,Peace & Happiness.

PR to go good & fast.Project to keep extending in future.Visa stamping to go good,smooth and successful.Has to get the morning slot on Thursday.

Anand Srinivasan-He has to get department teaching/research assistantship next semester.Baba has to bless him for that,also for his good health,Peace & Happiness.He has to study well and be outstanding.

Sai Siddhish C Sekar-Good Health,Knowledge & Happiness.He has to be hale & healthy.He has to start picking things & words and start talking.

Padmini,Srinivasan,Priya-Good Health,Happiness & Peace.Hale & Healthy.Padmini & Srinivasan yearly/general check up to be normal.House dealings to finish off soon smoothly.Mother Padmini health checkups to be normal.

Kavitha Murali-To settle down in life happily with her husband.Good Health,Peace & Happiness

May Sais Grace & Karuna be with one and all.Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu

OM SAI OM SAI JAY JAY SAI!

Thanks & Regards,Chandra

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

34. "SAMPATH KUMAR" <sampath12345........

Sai AmritVani Paryers-My mothers Paralytic stroke recovery...

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 10:09 AM

"veenaji" veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Veenammaji and Ashokji,

Please submit our earnest Prayers to Babaji for my Mother paralytic stroke recovery immediately my mothers paralytic stroke -right leg,right hand and mouth, Please Baba show mercy on my mother and regain nromal health, she is a simple sowl never hurt any one and always leading satvik life,

We will recite/listen Sri Sai AmritVani and Sri Sai Satcharitra

sampath

srikantha

manjeshMississauga

CANADA......

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

35. "vishalaxi patil" <vishalaxibpatil..............

pray for me

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 6:00 PM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram ,

Namste Ashoka uncle and Veena ma,

Thank u for adding my name, plz add our name on 24 th Dec Thursday , I will recite the amrithvani according to my time 11 am. plz pray for my son has to study well , his ANNUAL exam is very near .And i have to apply FCCPT Re-evaluation, plz pray for my family get good health and wealth .Add following names in prayer.

Vishalaxi (uk)

Babagouda(Bangalore)

Son Ajai

Daughter Aashrita

Parents and

family

thank u

dr visha (uk)

36. "anju" <anju777...........

ref: SAI AMRIT VANI

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 5:44 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veena Didi / Ashok Bhai Sahib, Hope you both are in good health.When are you coming to USA ,do please let me know.Please include us for 24 Dec-2009 SAI AMRIT VANI,as will be reading the SAI AMRIT VANI in California (usa).BABA YOU HAVE ALWAYS TAKEN ME OUT OF ALL MY PROBLEMS,SO THIS TIME ALSO AM KEEPING ALL MY PROBLEMS AT YOUR LOTUS FEET,DO PLEASE TAKE CARE AND KEEP US IN YOUR FOLD FOREVER.Supriya Bharadwaj,Kunal Bharadwaj,Shweta Bharadwaj,Ishika Bharadwaj. There may be a delay, but there is no denial in God’s realm. anju

37. "achala chandra" <chandraachala...........

[ No Subject ]

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 4:36 PM

veena_gupta_2000

I will do prayan of 7chapter of SAI SATCHARITRA and SAI AMRIT VANI.

OM SAI SHRI SAI JAI JAI SAI.Achala

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

38. "aparna bhat" <aparnabhat2001..........

Re: Shri Sai Amrit Vani

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 12:19 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

JAI SAI RAM

Please include my name, and I will read Sai Amrit Vani /Sai Satcharitra chapter 7,as well. on 24 Dec 2009 Aparna Bhat , green praks , New delhi

39. sadanand nair <sadanand32.........REQUEST FOR PRAYER ON DEC.24veena_gupta_2000Date: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 3:04 AM

Aum Sai Ram

Dear Ashokji and Veenaji

Request you to kindly pray for us and

my wife will receit Amrithavani on Dec.24

1. Devu Amma in Calicut for good health and long life

2. Leelavathy in Palloor for good health and long life

3. Usha Sadanand in Dubai for good health and happiness

4. Anup Sadanand in Dubai for progress and good future in job

5. Arun Sadanand in Dehradun for good result and good job

6. Archana Sadanand in Dubai for good result, health and happiness

7. Sadanand in Dubai for health and happpiness

With Pranams

Sadanand

40. "Ramkumar Thirumangalam" <ramkumar_t_s...........

Sai Amrit Vani

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 10:47 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashok Gupta ji and Veena Ma

Please pay to Baba that the home loan we are refinancing is settled without any issues. I had obtained Baba's permission before applying for the loan and i am very confident that He will see us thru this. I also request you to pray to Him that we and all other devotees who have requested udi to get the same that another devotee Saikrishan is trying to send to all who have requested. Please pray to Him to protect us and our family always and bless all beings in this universe.The following will be reciting Sai Amritvani this Thursday, December 24th, 2009.========================================================Ramkumar and Sankari Chantilly, VA USAMrs. Lalitha Subramanian, Chennai, India.Sivakumar, Sydney, Australia. Please include the above names and the following names in your

prayers.=========================================================N.SubramanianT S. Ravishankar and ShyamalaPrema(Chennai India)Saikripa(Chantilly, VA,USA)Sowmya(Sydney, Australia) May Sai's Grace and Karuna be with one and all. Samastha Loka

Sukhino Bhavanthu! RegardsRamkumar

41. "Ramana Murthy" <ramana9092...........

Re: Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 9:55 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Ram Ashokji & Veenaji

Kindly include our names for 24.12.09 prayers at Siddarth Extension ,New Delhi. I will read chapter 7 of Sai Satcharitra & listen to Sai Amritvani .

P.V.R.Murthy

P.Krishna Kumari

P.V.Hemanth

P.N.K.Spoorthi all from Orissa

M.Amitha Hyderabad

Om sai sri sai jaya jaya Sai

P.V.R.Murthy

42. "HariniSrinivas" <harinisrinivas...............

Amritvani prayers on Dec 24th '09

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 8:05 PM

To:"Ashok Ji Veena Ji" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty Pranams!!

Please include me and my husbandHarini & Srinivas Kanchanavally- LosAngeles-Californiafor Sai AmritVani prayers on Dec 24th '09.

We shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA from our place.OM SAI RAMHariniSrinivas

43. "sai baba" <saibaba_nature...........

SAI AMRITVANI

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:51 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji and Ashok ji

Hearty Pranams!!

Maaji please pray for my son P. Sushant Varma, as he is trying for a better job and trying to go abroad and also pray for my daughter P. Swathi for good health and for happy married life and to clear all our financial dues at the earliest for Sai Amrit Vani prayers on December, 24th.

We shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA from our place. OM SAI RAM P.S.MANI

HYDERABAD

44. "RAJA SOMALINGA" <rajakesav..............

[ No Subject ]

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:50 AM

JAI SAI RAM PLEASE INCLUDE IN THURSDAY 24-12-2009 PRAYERS FOR THE NEW BORN BABY BOY SOLELY DUE TO BABA 'S BLESSINGSTO HIS PARENTS MR.BALAJEE S.R.AND SHEETAL BALAJEE AT DALLAS ON 22-12-2009 [ OUR SON AND DAUGHTER IN LAW AT DALLAS ] I SHALL BE RECITING ' SAI AMRITVANI ' ON THURSDAY AT MY OFFICE AROUND 12 NOON AT MADURAI TAMILNADU.

JAI SAI RAM PRANAMSraja s kMADURAI

TAMILNADU

45. "sunitha damarla" <sunitha_damarla............

Sai Amritvani(24thDec,2009)

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:18 AM

Sairam Ashokji, We all are reciting at our places and doing parayan of Sai Satcharitra.Please Pray for all.Regards,Sunitha. Names: G.Suresh Babu,G.Sunitha,G.Likhitha(Singapore) ( Not Reciting)D.Rama Krishna,D.Nirmala(Vetapalem,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Reciting)G.Venkata Rao,G.Subbaravamma(Bapatla,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Not Reciting)Y.Hari Babu,Y.Anitha,Y.Sahithi,Y.Venkata Sai Deep(Bikaneer,Rajasthan,India) (Reciting)U.Chandra Sekhar,U.Indira(Chennai,India) (Reciting)P.Raghavamma(Repalle,Andhra

Pradesh,India) (Not Reciting)

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

46. "Achuta Ramaiah" <achuta.ramaiah.............

a simple prayer to sai ji

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 6:06 AM

Veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji and AShok jiNov Pl include the following names for prayer to sai on 24 Dec 091 Mrs S V Ramani ( my wife) for improvement of pain in left knee andslight pain in right knee as well2 Kirtana my grand daughter for outstanding improvement in her school studies3 Aditya my grandson for great success in studies in his kindergarden school.4 Bless my new grandson Arjuna and marked improvement in his growth5 My daughter Annapoorna for better health and success in her job.6 My daughter Asha's health and successfully taking up her new job w/oany problems. I ask of sai to give her new strength and direction insuccessfully coping with her problems.7 Help Vasavika in settling down as a

good wife to Suresh her husband8 My brother Satyam for successful recovery from cancer9 My (devoted and good) nephew Dr Prashant,s recovery from a right armelbow fracture and setting it back as a good arm for surgical foroperations on poor and others10 Help DR Prashant in comig out of the recent accident he got involved11 Protect our new car since it has been blessed at dwarkamai somajigudasai mandirI would play and read sai Amrit Vani on 24 Dec 09 sometimeduring the day in HyderabadThank you for all the help and am highly grateful to you, veena and ashok ji.achutajai sai ram---- Wg Cdr S A Ramaiah (Retd)2-B, 6-3-1100/4, SomajigudaHyderabad -500082tel 23405990

47. "vasatha sarathy" <yahvasn...........

SAI AMRITVANI------PRAYER ON 24TH DEC

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 4:53 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashokji Veenaji

Pranams. Please include our names for the prayer .I'll hearing and chanting the Amritvani and read SaiCharita.

Names for the prayer

Sarathy.SP

Vasantha.S

Nikhita.S

Maithili.S

Arvind.S

Sairam

...SARATHYS

DOHA

End of 2nd lot of letters.

Dear Ashokji and Veenama:

Wishing u both a happy Baba's day and May Baba bless you both and be with you both always.

All I need is Baba's blessings and the blessings from you both.

Jai Sai Ram

Prakash

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 7:34 PM, Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 wrote:

For  24th  Dec 2009

Jai Sai Ram

1.     On 24th Dec 2009 Group recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani is going to be held at again at Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi at the same time ie 11 AM. 

2.     We consider letters received up to Wednesday evening (Indian Standard Time). It you want to participate, please write accordingly to the email address veena_gupta_2000 only.

3.     Devotees sending letters for prayers should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani?

4.     Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon  is not possible (your Local time).   5.     Following are the letters received for  24th Dec 2009 upto afternoon Wednesday. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thursday have not been  included in this.

6.     Mrs. Gupta (Veena Maa) will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra at Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi . when  the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong. LET US ALL PRAY FOR ALL ALONG WITH Veena Maa.   7.     Devotees may contact Mrs Gupta on phone nos.  011-26346942, 09868966605 or 09312494767,  only after 11 AM and before 7 PM (IST) on any  day, except Thursdays and  no calls on Thursdays   P L E A S E .  If devotees who join us in absentia, find it difficult to recite from 11 AM, they can do it, at any time, as convenient to them.

8.     I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject. Please write your letter/requests only on email id veena_gupta_2000  and to get the attention please write Sri Sai Amrit Vani and/or Private or confidential also in the Subject.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

***************** * * * * * * * *   29. " SASIKALA RAMAMURTHI " <sasimailing.......... Re: Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra. Tuesday, December 22, 2009 10:03 AM " veena gupta " <veena_gupta_2000   Dear veena maa,

Aum Sai Ram Please include our names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani prayer this Thursday on 24th Dec 2009.I will read SaiSatcharitra and listen to Sri Sai AmritVani at my places.My brother in great need of good job. Please pray for us to get resolve problems going on in our family.  

R.SASIKALA           CHENNAI 

R.KARTHICK         CHENNAI

D.RAMAMURTHI  CHENNAI

R.VIJAYA                CHENNAI

with regards sasikala   & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &   30. " taruna kumar " <tarunakumar9........... Recitation of SAI AMRITVANI 24TH DEC 2009 Tuesday, December 22, 2009 8:15 AM veena_gupta_2000   OM SAI RAMRespected Veena Maa & Ashok uncleji

Pranams,Iwill recite SAI AMRITVANI ON THURSDAY 24TH DEC 2009.PLZ INCLUDE MY PRAYERS  FOR WELLBEING,LONG LIFE,SAFETY,JUSTICE,FINANCES,GOOD HEALTH FOR EVERY MEMBER OF MY FAMILY,MY PARENTS,SEEMA HER FAMILY,VICKY JIJU,POONAM,HER FAMILY,STEVEN JIJU GOOD JOB ,THEIR KIDS.

PLEASE PRAY FOR GAURAV TO GET GOOD JOB IN IT PLEASE PRAY FOR LONG LIFE ,GOOD HEALTH ,FINANCES OF GAURAV,PLEASE PRAY SAIBABA FULFILL MY WISHES ,LISTENS TO MY PRAYERS ,THANK YOUMAY SRI SHIRDI SAIBABA BLESS YOU .

TARUNA   & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &   31. " poonam garg " <poonamneeraj............. Jai Sai Naam, Lets pray togather Tuesday, December 22, 2009 8:13 AM To:veena_gupta_2000   Respected Ashokji and VeenajiJai Sai NaamPlease pray Baba for us. We will recite amritvani on 24th.Baba knows everything and will give us what we nee at the right time and right time.

We pray baba to shower his kindness on us and give us strength and courage.Jai Sai NaamNeeraj and PoonamPerth

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &   32. " lata tewari " <lata_tewari18.......... prayer for 23rd december Tuesday, December 22, 2009 11:14 AM " Ashok Gupta " veena_gupta_2000   Dear Shri Ashok ji/Veena ji

Om sai  ram

Please add our name to the prayer  for 23rd december  2009,Thursday,for sukh samridhi and mental peace Shri Sai Amritvani will be recited by me on all our behalf  on 23rd december  2009, Koti Pranams to the Lotus Feet of Shirdi Sai Deva.

om sai ram

our NAME   & place --

lata tewari -noida

avantika -noida

antriksh-noida

vhali bhatt and hiten bhatt- daman   & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &   33. " Chandra Sekaran V " <vchandrasn......... Prayer Request/Sai Amritavani Tuesday, December 22, 2009 10:28 AM " Veenaji " <veena_gupta_2000   Dear Veenaji & Ashokji,

SAI RAM!

Please pray for everything to go good and bless us for a successful and prosperous career!Brother in-law & I will be reciting Sai Amritavani from Ellicott City,Maryland.If possible my wife will join us. Kindly include our name and prayers during Sai Amritavani performed on Dec 24th.   Chandra Sekaran-Very good future,career & fortune,also good health,Peace & Happiness. PR to go good & fast.Project to keep extending in future.Visa stamping to go good,smooth and successful.Has to get the morning slot on Thursday. Anand Srinivasan-He has to get department teaching/research assistantship next semester.Baba has to bless him for that,also for his good health,Peace & Happiness.He has to study well and be outstanding. Sai Siddhish C Sekar-Good Health,Knowledge & Happiness.He has to be hale & healthy.He has to start picking things & words and start talking. Padmini,Srinivasan,Priya-Good Health,Happiness & Peace.Hale & Healthy.Padmini & Srinivasan yearly/general check up to be normal.House dealings to finish off soon smoothly.Mother Padmini health checkups to be normal. Kavitha Murali-To settle down in life happily with her husband.Good Health,Peace & Happiness   May Sais Grace & Karuna be with one and all.Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu

OM SAI OM SAI JAY JAY SAI!

Thanks & Regards,Chandra   & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &   34. " SAMPATH KUMAR " <sampath12345........ Sai AmritVani Paryers-My mothers Paralytic stroke recovery... Tuesday, December 22, 2009 10:09 AM " veenaji " veena_gupta_2000   Sai Ram Veenammaji and Ashokji,   Please submit our earnest Prayers to Babaji for my Mother paralytic stroke recovery immediately my mothers paralytic stroke -right leg,right hand and mouth, Please Baba show mercy on my mother and regain nromal health, she is a simple sowl never hurt any one and always leading satvik life,   We will recite/listen Sri Sai AmritVani and Sri Sai Satcharitra   sampath srikantha manjeshMississauga CANADA......   & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &   35. " vishalaxi patil " <vishalaxibpatil.............. pray for me Tuesday, December 22, 2009 6:00 PM " veena_gupta_2000 " <veena_gupta_2000   Sai Ram ,                        Namste Ashoka uncle and Veena ma,                                                    Thank u for adding my name, plz add our name on 24 th Dec Thursday , I will recite the amrithvani  according to my time 11 am.    plz pray for my son has to study well ,   his ANNUAL exam is very near .And i have to apply FCCPT Re-evaluation, plz pray for my family get good health and wealth .Add following names in prayer. Vishalaxi (uk) Babagouda(Bangalore) Son Ajai Daughter Aashrita Parents and  family  thank u dr visha (uk)   & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &   36. " anju " <anju777........... ref: SAI AMRIT VANI Tuesday, December 22, 2009 5:44 PM veena_gupta_2000   Respected Veena Didi / Ashok Bhai Sahib,  Hope you both are in good health.When are you coming to USA ,do please let me know.

Please include us for 24 Dec-2009 SAI AMRIT VANI,as will be reading the SAI AMRIT VANI in California (usa).

BABA YOU HAVE ALWAYS TAKEN ME OUT OF ALL MY PROBLEMS,SO THIS TIME ALSO AM KEEPING ALL MY PROBLEMS AT YOUR LOTUS FEET,DO PLEASE TAKE CARE AND KEEP US IN YOUR FOLD FOREVER.Supriya Bharadwaj,Kunal Bharadwaj,

Shweta Bharadwaj,Ishika Bharadwaj. There may be a delay, but there is no denial in God’s realm.   anju   & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &   37. " achala chandra " <chandraachala........... [ No Subject ] Tuesday, December 22, 2009 4:36 PM veena_gupta_2000   I will do prayan of 7chapter of SAI SATCHARITRA and SAI AMRIT VANI. OM SAI SHRI SAI JAI JAI SAI.Achala   & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &   38. " aparna bhat " <aparnabhat2001.......... Re: Shri Sai Amrit Vani Wednesday, December 23, 2009 12:19 AM " Ashok Gupta " <veena_gupta_2000   JAI SAI RAM   Please include my name, and  I will read  Sai Amrit Vani /Sai Satcharitra chapter 7,as well. on 24 Dec 2009 Aparna Bhat , green praks , New delhi

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &   39. sadanand nair <sadanand32.........REQUEST FOR PRAYER ON DEC.24veena_gupta_2000

Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 3:04 AM   Aum Sai Ram   Dear Ashokji and Veenaji   Request you to kindly pray for us and

my wife will receit Amrithavani on Dec.24   1. Devu Amma in Calicut for good health and long life 2. Leelavathy in Palloor for good health and long life 3. Usha Sadanand in Dubai for good health and happiness 4. Anup Sadanand in Dubai for progress and good future in job 5. Arun Sadanand in Dehradun for good result and good job 6. Archana Sadanand in Dubai for good result, health and happiness 7. Sadanand in Dubai for health and happpiness   With Pranams Sadanand   & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &   40. " Ramkumar Thirumangalam " <ramkumar_t_s........... Sai Amrit Vani Tuesday, December 22, 2009 10:47 PM veena_gupta_2000   Sairam Ashok Gupta ji and Veena Ma Please pay to Baba that the home loan we are refinancing is settled without any issues. I had obtained Baba's permission before applying for the loan and i am

very confident that He will see us thru this. I also request you to pray to Him that we and all other devotees who have requested udi to get the same that another devotee Saikrishan is trying to send to all who have requested. Please pray to Him to protect us and our family always and bless all beings in this universe.

The following will be reciting Sai Amritvani this Thursday, December 24th, 2009.========================================================

Ramkumar and Sankari Chantilly, VA USA

Mrs. Lalitha Subramanian, Chennai, India.

Sivakumar, Sydney, Australia.

Please include the above names and the following names in your prayers.=========================================================N.SubramanianT S. Ravishankar and Shyamala

Prema(Chennai India)Saikripa(Chantilly, VA,USA)

Sowmya(Sydney, Australia)

May Sai's Grace and Karuna be with one and all. Samastha Loka Sukhino Bhavanthu! RegardsRamkumar   & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &   41. " Ramana Murthy " <ramana9092........... Re: Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra. Tuesday, December 22, 2009 9:55 PM veena_gupta_2000   Om Sai Ram Ashokji & Veenaji   Kindly include our names for 24.12.09 prayers at Siddarth Extension ,New Delhi. I will read chapter 7 of Sai Satcharitra & listen to Sai Amritvani .   P.V.R.Murthy

P.Krishna Kumari P.V.Hemanth P.N.K.Spoorthi  all from Orissa M.Amitha Hyderabad     Om sai sri sai jaya jaya Sai P.V.R.Murthy     & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &   42. " HariniSrinivas " <harinisrinivas............... Amritvani prayers on Dec 24th '09 Tuesday, December 22, 2009 8:05 PM " Ashok Ji Veena Ji " <veena_gupta_2000   Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty Pranams!! Please include me and my husbandHarini & Srinivas Kanchanavally- LosAngeles-Californiafor Sai AmritVani prayers on Dec 24th '09. We shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA  from our place.OM SAI RAM

HariniSrinivas   & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &   43. " sai baba " <saibaba_nature........... SAI AMRITVANI Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:51 AM veena_gupta_2000   Dear Veena ji  and Ashok ji

Hearty Pranams!!

Maaji please pray for my son P. Sushant  Varma, as he is trying for a better job and trying to go abroad and also pray for my daughter P. Swathi for good health and for happy married life and to clear all our financial dues at the earliest for Sai Amrit Vani prayers on  December, 24th.      

We shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA  from our place.  OM SAI RAM

P.S.MANI

HYDERABAD   & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &   44. " RAJA SOMALINGA " <rajakesav.............. [ No Subject ] Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:50 AM To:veena_gupta_2000   JAI SAI RAM PLEASE INCLUDE IN THURSDAY  24-12-2009  PRAYERS  FOR THE NEW BORN BABY BOY  SOLELY DUE TO BABA 'S BLESSINGSTO  HIS PARENTS MR.BALAJEE S.R.AND  SHEETAL BALAJEE AT  DALLAS ON 22-12-2009 [ OUR SON AND DAUGHTER IN LAW AT DALLAS ]  I SHALL BE RECITING '  SAI AMRITVANI '  ON THURSDAY AT MY OFFICE AROUND  12 NOON     AT MADURAI TAMILNADU. JAI  SAI RAM   PRANAMSraja s kMADURAI TAMILNADU   & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &   45. " sunitha damarla " <sunitha_damarla............ Sai Amritvani(24thDec,2009) Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:18 AM To:veena_gupta_2000   Sairam Ashokji,                                        We all are reciting at our places and doing parayan of Sai Satcharitra.Please Pray for all.

Regards,Sunitha. Names: G.Suresh Babu,G.Sunitha,G.Likhitha(Singapore)  ( Not Reciting)D.Rama Krishna,D.Nirmala(Vetapalem,Andhra Pradesh,India)  (Reciting)G.Venkata Rao,G.Subbaravamma(Bapatla,Andhra Pradesh,India)  (Not Reciting)

Y.Hari Babu,Y.Anitha,Y.Sahithi,Y.Venkata Sai Deep(Bikaneer,Rajasthan,India)  (Reciting)U.Chandra Sekhar,U.Indira(Chennai,India) (Reciting)P.Raghavamma(Repalle,Andhra Pradesh,India)  (Not Reciting)   & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &   46. " Achuta Ramaiah " <achuta.ramaiah............. a simple prayer to sai ji Wednesday, December 23, 2009 6:06 AM Veena_gupta_2000   Dear Veena ji and AShok jiNov  Pl include the following names for prayer to sai on 24 Dec  091 Mrs S V Ramani ( my wife) for improvement of pain in left knee and

slight pain in right knee as well2 Kirtana my grand daughter for outstanding  improvement in her school studies3 Aditya  my grandson for great  success in   studies in his kindergarden school.4 Bless my new grandson Arjuna  and marked improvement in his growth

5 My daughter Annapoorna for better health and success in her job.6 My daughter Asha's health and successfully taking  up her  new job w/oany problems. I ask of sai to give her new strength and direction in

successfully  coping with  her problems.7 Help Vasavika in settling down as a good wife to Suresh her husband8 My brother Satyam for successful  recovery from cancer9 My (devoted and good)  nephew Dr Prashant,s recovery from a right arm

elbow fracture and setting it back as a good arm for surgical foroperations on  poor and others10  Help DR Prashant in comig out of the recent accident he got involved11 Protect  our new car since it has been blessed at dwarkamai somajiguda

sai mandirI would  play and read sai Amrit Vani on 24 Dec  09  sometimeduring the day in HyderabadThank you for all the help and am highly grateful to you, veena and ashok ji.achutajai sai ram--

-- Wg Cdr S A Ramaiah (Retd)2-B, 6-3-1100/4, SomajigudaHyderabad -500082tel 23405990   & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &   47. " vasatha sarathy " <yahvasn........... SAI AMRITVANI------PRAYER ON 24TH DEC Wednesday, December 23, 2009 4:53 AM veena_gupta_2000   Sairam Ashokji Veenaji     Pranams. Please include our names for the prayer .I'll hearing and chanting the Amritvani and read SaiCharita. Names for the prayer Sarathy.SP Vasantha.S Nikhita.S Maithili.S Arvind.S   Sairam ..SARATHYS DOHA   & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &   End of 2nd lot of letters.