IndiaDivine.org

Our Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra on Dec 31st' 2009

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Uncle and Veena Aunty:

Jai Sai Ram.

As the year comes to an end, my humble thanks to you both for spreading the love of baba.

Also, this time during Amritvani, I felt strong presence of Baba and both of you. The Memories of doing amritvani in your presence were felt strongly. Hopefully will have the blessings to do Amritvani in 2010. I do pray that may baba never forget HIS devotees, and always forgive our endless flaws.

In Sai's Love and Light, Namita Sharma

NOTICE: This communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Unless you are the intended addressee, any review, reliance, dissemination, distribution, copying or use whatsoever of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please reply immediately and delete the material from all computers. Email sent through the Internet is not secure. Do not use email to send us confidential information such as credit card numbers, PIN numbers, passwords, Social Security Numbers, Account numbers, or other important and confidential information.

Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 Sent: Thu, December 31, 2009 11:50:13 AM Let us pray together, 3rd (Last and final) Lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

For 31st Dec. 2009.

3rd ( Last & Final) Letter

Jai Sai Ram

1. Please send your emails so as to reach us by Wednesday evening (Indian Standard Time), as it may not be possible to work on computer on Thursday morning.

2. Devotees send many names for prayers and write that He/She will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani. Please ask all the named devotees to do the same. Let them also do some karam.

3. Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) that they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani/ Prayan of Sai Satcharitra? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time). 4. Following is the last lot of letters and the list of confidential letters for the acknowledgement.

5. Mrs. Gupta (Veena Maa) will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra, when the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong. LET US ALL PRAY FOR ALL, ALONG WITH Veena Maa. 6. Please write all your requests for prayers only on email id veena_gupta_ 2000 . Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to ‘’ .

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_ 2000

Group website www.. info - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

50. "Srikanth" <srik2810 ......... .. Jai SaiRam Wednesday, December 30, 2009 3:48 AM "Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_ 2000 > Veena Maaji kho pranam, I request you to kindly pray for my motherfor improving her health condition as she is suffering from cancer, and my father for improving his health condition. Mother - Savithri - 60years.Father - P.S.Rao - 67yrsSrikanth - for getting new job at the earliest. I promise you that i will read Sai Amrithvani on Thursday. Request you to kindly do the needful for my precious mother and father for improving their health conditions. Thanks and Regards, Srikanth & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 51. "Padmaja" <padmaravilla@ ......... ..... Please add my Name Wednesday, December 30, 2009 10:47 AM To:veena_gupta_ 2000 Hi

My nam eis Padmaja Ravila. I am reciting Amrit Vani on dec 31. Please add my name and Madhu and Venkat. Thanks, Padma. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 52. "Prahlada Rao BB" <prahlada_raobb@ ......... ...... Sri Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday : 31 Dec 09 Wednesday, December 30, 2009 10:18 AM "veena_Gupta Sairam" <veena_gupta_ 2000 > Dear Aunti, Please include my name in Prayers List.

I Pray Swamy to bestow me, and my wife proper understanding to take care of parents. I will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani on 31 Dec 09, Thursday : 11AM -12.00 noon (1) Names : Prahlada Rao BB (2) Place : Bangalore

(3) Date of Thursday : 31 Dec 09 Thanks & Regards Prahlada & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 53. "SAMPATH KUMAR" <sampath12345@ ......... ........ Sai AmritVani Paryers-My mothers Paralytic stroke recovery... Wednesday, December 30, 2009 9:49 AM "veenaji" veena_gupta_ 2000 Sai Ram Veenammaji and Ashokji, Please submit our earnest Prayers to Babaji for my Mother paralytic stroke recovery immediately my mothers paralytic stroke -right leg,right hand and mouth, Please Baba show mercy on my mother and regain nromal health, she is a simple sowl never hurt any one and always leading satvik life, We will recite/listen Sri Sai AmritVani and Sri Sai Satcharitra sampath srikantha manjeshMississauga CANADA...... & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 7 54. "pattabi raman" <rpattabi69@. ......... .. My Prayer request answered by Baba--From R.PATTABIRAMAN Wednesday, December 30, 2009 1:03 PM "VEENA GUPTHA -PRAYERS REQUEST" veena_gupta_ 2000 Respected Veena Guptha , Thanks for the prayer,your prayers were answered by baba, Thanks for baba and for your sincere prayers conducted for me. i have received the offer letter today only (30-12-2009 )with higher salary than before. The miracle was, once i promised to read the sai amurthavanai on 17 th and i have been called for the job on 20 th by one company ,but i was working with out oppointment letter from 20th and 30-2-009 i got the letter of oppointment. when i finished amurthavani i sincerely prayed and some vision came inside me, as baba sitting in thrown and blessing with the akchadha for all the request iam asking. and second thing was when i was given the seat in office i saw the omm symbol and saibaba picure above it which is just above my head and i have watched after 2 days which he has shown to me that he has done it . Baba have fulfilled my request, but i want to be more pure still more honest by habit wise and want to devote more time to him.kindly pray for this request . Right now iam not pure since i have not left my audicted smoking habit.I have tried several times to stop but due to high temptation i could not stop .Kindly pray i should be more pure and true to him by leaving smoking. I promise that i will read SRI SAI AMIRATHA VANI ON 31-12-2009 BETWEEN 11AM TO 12 PM OR WITH IN THE DAY (31-12-2009) NAME -R.PATTABIRAMAN PLACE-SHARJAH- UAE DATE-31-12-2009 I WILL READ SRI SAI AMIRATHA VANI ON 31-12-2009 BETWEEN 11AM TO 12 PM OR WITH IN THE DAY (31-12-2009) KINDLY CONSIDER MY PRAYER REQUEST FOR PRAYERS

Thanks

R.Pattabiraman & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 55. "Lisa Stewart" <shivagauri_hari_ om... ........ Sai Amrit Prayers Wednesday, December 30, 2009 12:57 PM veena_gupta_ 2000 I, Lisa Stewart will be listening to Sai Amrit prayers on31st December 2009 in England.

1. Please pray for Lisa, Fern and Holly Stewart that we ever be filled with God. 2. Please pray for equal distribution of wealth and resources. 3. That no being may suffer from lack of the basic needs physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. Bless you & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 56. "divija kothuri" <divi_26cool@ ......... ....... please add our names Wednesday, December 30, 2009 11:49 AM veena_gupta_ 2000 respected veenaji and ashokji,please add names of ramana rao, maruthi, divija and dheeraja for the parayan of satcharita on 31st dec. also, wish you a very happy new year and may BABA bless us all.regards,Divija

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Confidential and Private requests received

1. "Alamelu Raman" <ramanalamelu@ ......... ... 2. "neena chand" <nchand2001@. ......... .. 3. "Bernadette Schaaf" <seraphel ......... 4. "Kavitha Vikram" <kavivikram@. ......... .... 5. "golu happy" <happygolky_golu@ ......... .... 6. "V.M.Menon (ammachi)" <ammachi. ......... .... 7. "Indrani Basu" <anigust. ......... 8. "govardhan" <govardhan_jv2003@ ......... .... 9. "Sarma Narayanabhatla" <s_narayanabhatla@ ......... ..... 10. "roda petigara" <petigara_roda@ ......... ..... 11. "suresh thuppalay" <sureshtc ......... ... 12. "sajan kapoor" <kapsajan70@. ......... ....... 13. "sonia gandhi" <sgandhi114@. ......... ....... 14. "Kiran T" <kiran.thadani@ ......... ...... 15. "A Maha lingam" <mahali465@.. ......... . 16. "Jagath Perera" <jagath678@.. ......... . 17. "Srinivasan Govindasamy" <sree_nivasam@ ......... ... 18. "Arpana Mahale" <arpsvm.. ....... 19. "Geeta Daswani" <geetadaswani56@ ......... ..... 20. "roda petigara" <petigara_roda@ ......... ....... 21. "Ganesh Babu" <gbabumail@.. ......... .... 22. "prism reddy" <prired.. ......... . 23. "Navin Goyal" <goyalnavin@. ......... ..... 24. "DGurjar" <dgurjar. ......... ... & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &