IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For 18th March 2010

Jai Sai Ram

1. For all information related to Sai Amrit Vani, Please visit www..info

2. On 18th March 2010 Group recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani will again be held at 19A, Pocket – B, Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi. at the same old usual time ie 11 AM to 12:30 Noon.

3. Please write all your letter/requests for prayers and pooja only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to ‘’.

4. For Thursday Prayers and recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani/prayan of Sai Satcharitra Chapter 21, we consider letters received up to evening of Wednesday (Indian Time). Please post the letters, so as to reach us by that time. Last Thursday Mrs Gupta read chapter 20 of Sai Satcharitra after the Sai Amrit Vani.

5. Devotees sending many names for prayers, should ask all those named in the letter to recite/read or atleast listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani and ensure that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at least on Thursdays. Let them also do some karam.

6. Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting/reading or listening Sri Sai Amrit Vani and/or doing prayan of the chapter of Sai

Satcharitra? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time).

7. Following are the letters received for 18th March 2010. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thusrday or prayan of Sai Satcharitra, have not been included in this. LET US ALL PRAY FOR ALL ALONG WITH Veena Maa.

8. Devotees may recite the Sai Amrit Vani at their respective homes at 11 AM to be with us. Devotees may contact Mrs Gupta on phone nos. 011-26346942, 09868966605 or

09312494767, only after 11 AM and before 7 PM (IST) on any day, except Thursdays and no calls on Thursdays P L E A S E . If devotees who join us in absentia, find it difficult to recite from 11 AM, they can do it, at any time, as convenient to them. absentia, find it difficult to recite from 11 AM, they can do it, at any time, as convenient to them.

9. I have omitted all those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject along with the Sri Sai Amrit Vani. List of such devotees will be given in my last letter of the week. Please write “Confidential†if you want to keep the letter personal, in the SUBJECT along with Sri Sai Amrit Vani.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

www..info

1. "DINAR TRADING CO LLC" <dinartc..........

PRAYERS

Thursday, March 11, 2010 5:13 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

SAIRAM VEENAJI AND ASHOKJI, PLEASE INCLUDE MY NAME FOR SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS TO BE HELD ON 18.03.10.I SHALL LISTEN AND RECITE THE SAME AT MY RESIDENCE AND ALSO READ SSC CH. 21THANKS AT HIS LOTUS FEET, DEEPAK (Tripoli, Libya)

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

2. "Joyce Sewsunker" <jsewsunker.............

FW: Aum Sai Ram: Amrit Vani pooja--- 18 March 2010

Thursday, March 11, 2010 4:49 AM

"'veena_gupta_2000'" <'veena_gupta_2000'>

FW: Aum Sai Ram: Amrit Vani pooja--- 18 March 2010Aum Sai Ram Veena Ma and Ashok DadTo both of you have a blessed Ramayan week ahead. On this auspicious time we will also be reading the RAMAKATHA RASAVAHINI from the 16th to the 24th March 2010.Ajith Sewsunker---JHB South Africa---- reading and listening to the Sai Amrit Vani poojaJoyce Sewsunker----JHB South Africa ---- reading and listening the Sai Amrit Vani poojaJai Sri RamJoyce

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

3. "Usha Kiran" <yashodaisy21..........

Shri Sai Amrithvani Prayer Request

Thursday, March 11, 2010 3:47 AM

"Sai Veena" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Shri Ashok ji/Veena ji Namaste Please add our names to the prayer list for 18th March 2010Thursday. ShriSai Amritvani will be recited by me on all our behalf on 18th March 2010, here in Sohar Oman.I pray humbly, Baba to bless me by granting my three prayer requestswhich I have already placed at Baba's Lotus Feet. Koti Pranams to theLotus Feet of Shirdi Sai Deva and my Koti dhanyavads for the infiniteGrace shown by Shri Sai for

accepting my prayers by giving Udi to me. Please answer my prayers at the earliest Baba. Baba please fulfil my prayers NOW.... PLEASE...(I am a member of 'MySaiBaba20 group. I recite Shri Sai Ashtothar everydayduring my morning and evening prayers from many years. And I readchapter 37of Shri Sai Sachcharitha (Chavadi Procession) on everyThursday after my evening puja.) Mr. Usha Kiran Gudur ( Sohar, Oman) Mrs Yashoda Kiran ( Bengaluru) Mr. Rahul Kiran ( Bengaluru) Mrs. Rashmi Prem ( Bengaluru) Mr. Prem Kumar ( Bengaluru) Mrs. Shilpa Uday ( Bengaluru) Mr. Uday Kumar ( Bengaluru) Master Aaryan Rudra ( Bengaluru) Ms Ruby Kiran ( Bengaluru) Mrs. Daisy (Alleppy) Thanking you OmSai Shri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai Usha

Kiran Gudur Sohar 311 Oman & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

4. "mythilipartha" <mythilipartha........

Fwd: PLEASE INCLUDE OUR NAME FOR SRI SAI AMRIT VANI on 18th 2010

Thursday, March 11, 2010 3:08 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji, Please include OUR names V T PARTHASARATHY & MYTHILI BANGALORE for Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We will bereciting Sri Sai AmritVani ON 18th 2010mythili k.n & v. t. parthasarathy

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

5. "Vasundhara Sreeshyla" <vasundhara10.........

Prayer request for 18.3.10

Thursday, March 11, 2010 11:34 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Uncle & Aunty,Please pray forK.S.SREESHYLA, VASUNDHARA & SANTOSH during Sri Sai Amrit Vani prayer on 18th Mar 2010. We will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani, at Bangalore.Pranam,Vasundhara Sreeshyla

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

6. "Gaurang Desai" <harshayu24895...........

request for prayers on 18th march thursday.

Friday, March 12, 2010 11:20 AM

veena_gupta_2000

om sai ram,res.veenaji and res.ashokji i will read ch.21 on coming thursday and i will try to listen saiamritvani because i am not sure that i will listen but i will sure try if you fill then that you wiant accept then pls..include my prayers as below thank you .

Baba thank you for accepting every thursday my prayers.baba pls.........give me clear hint and give me extra monetery help to come india.baba i need part time work because fulltime i can not do because of children baba pls....tell my previous boss to give me part time work i will be very happy if you fulfill my wish before the end of this month.baba i am asking you from two and half years baba now my patience is loosing pls...come and help me.baba pls...take care of my son harshayus result and pass him with good persantage baba my son has toomuch pimples in his face pls......sure it and make his face nice and clear baba bless my daughter gehna and take care of her allways baba bless my husband with good timings in his job and take care of his monthly

target pls.take care of his health and give him strength to work baba pls..send him in time at home after waiting 10 hours i become very upset baba pls.....take this care also for me i depend fully on you bababless all of us and all my family and pls....bless my two sisters and their family they r toooooomuch in difficuilt stage of their life baba bless them sooooooon.om sai ram.

from -manisha.g.desai

gaurang.k.desai

harshayu.g.desai

gehna.g.desai.

Baba bless all four of us and keep us allways near your lotus feet om sai ram.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

7. "sunitha damarla" <sunitha_damarla.......

Sai Amritvani(18th March,2010)

Saturday, March 13, 2010 1:33 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashokji, We all are reciting at our places and doing parayan of Sai Satcharitra.Please Pray for all.Regards,Sunitha. Names: G.Suresh Babu,G.Sunitha,G.Likhitha(Singapore) ( Not Reciting)D.Rama Krishna,D.Nirmala(Vetapalem,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Reciting)G.Venkata Rao,G.Subbaravamma(Bapatla,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Not Reciting)Y.Hari Babu,Y.Anitha,Y.Sahithi,Y.Venkata Sai Deep(Bikaneer,Rajasthan,India) (Reciting)U.Chandra Sekhar,U.Indira(Chennai,India) (Reciting)P.Raghavamma(Repalle,Andhra

Pradesh,India) (Not Reciting)

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

8. "Sunanda Jadon" <sunandajadon........

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Friday, March 12, 2010 9:10 PM

-owner

Sai RamI will start reading of Sai Satcharitra from first thing in the morning and my brother name is Rajeshwar and bhabhi name is Monika and its for March 18 Thursday and I will read and recite Sri Sai Amritvani.I pray to baba to help my sister in law not to make any hasty decision ,help baba help my brother's family.Just do whatever is best for them and your decision ,your answers for my prayers will be the best. Baba we love you and please forgive us and be with our family always ,I have very sweet simple close family who can not see their children apart.Please help us baba.Your daughterDolly.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

9. "vedavalli narayan" <vedavalli22.........

request

Saturday, March 13, 2010 1:56 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji & ashokji,Please include my name in your prayers on 18th march.I'll listen & recite Amrutha vani at the same time.Thank you very much. Please pray for the names below.pranams.vedavalli. bangalore.Premavivekmridula & uday.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

10. "pradip Koirala" <shirdipk........

[ No Subject ]

Saturday, March 13, 2010 11:26 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji,

I am a member of the group. We are doing Amrit vani every thursday as per the schedule plus the recitation of sai charitra followed by Madhyana arati. My son Sudhamsu is suffering from Eye problem. Please pray for his quick recovery to baba in amrit vani recitation at 18 th MARCH. PRADIP KOIRALA \ MEERA KOIRALA\ SUDHAMSU KOIRALA NEPAL OM SAI SRI SAI JAY JAY SAI

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

11. "Yerrabhaneni Narendar" <narendar............

Sri Sai Amrit Vani -- (18/03/2010 )

Saturday, March 13, 2010 4:13 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam, Happy to say that Sweden customer went onlilne with our product yesterday with your blessings and prayers. Still we have some modules to be completed, we have some time to complete it and with sai grace we will complete it. Pls include our family names for the sai amritvani prayers to be held on 18th March 2010 we will recite for Amritvani at our local time. Narendar, SwedenLavanya, Chennai Nishita, Chennai Hrishikesh,

Chennai Ramaraju, ChennaiVijayalakshmi, ChennaiVasanthi RammohanVikram, USA Neethu, USA please pray our good health. SairamNarendar

12. "dobby sommer" <dobbyonearth........

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Monday, March 15, 2010 12:38 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Honored and Respected Veena Maa and Ashokji,

Jai Sai Ram,

Many Blessings on all your good works.

With your permission I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani

and read Sri Sai Satcharita and pray on March 18th at home.

All is Sai.

Koti Pranams at His Lotus Feet

Jai Sai Ram

dobby sommer ca usa

13. "mridul borah" <mridul_borah........

Deeply requesting you please pray for us on Thursday’s (March 18th, 2010) Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Sunday, March 14, 2010 11:44 PM

veena_gupta_2000

OM SRI SAI RAM

Most Respected

Uncleji and SaiMaaji,

My thousands of Pranam to both of you. Please include our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer on Thursday, March 18th, 2010. I am requesting you please pray for me and my family's welfare on Thursday’s (March 18th, 2010) Sai Amrita Vani recitation. We deeply need of Swami’s Blessings. Please pray swami so that I should get through a good job and settle in Bangalore and fulfill my

dreams.

I am praying BABA, my mother & Phukan mama should have always good Health & Peace of mind and they can put full attentions to BABA.

On March 18th my wife will read Sai Amrit Vani at night about 8 pm.

And thanks for including our names in last Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Please include these names

Name: Mridul Borah, Bangalore

Wife’s name: Moushumi Borah, Bangalore

Daughter: Hrishmita Borah, Bangalore

And following lisl is from Guwahati , Assam

Mother: Surama Borah, & Sis: Mini, Junbali & her daughter

Brother: Kamal Borah, wife: Kamalakshi Borah, Daughter: Guria, Son: Nilkamal

Sister: Kabita Bhuyan, Ashima Talukder, Brother-in-law: Dr. Nabin Bhuyan, Pranjit Talukder

And there Son: Zubin Bhuyan, Tuhin Bhuyan, Udipta Talukder And Daughter: Udishna Talukder

Mama: Khetra Phukan

With Sai's Prayer

mridul borah, Bangalore

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

14. "Keshav Prasad" <mykp30........

Sri Sai Amritvani 18.3.2010

Monday, March 15, 2010 2:25 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam!Kindly offer our prayers to our God, Shri Shirdi Sai Baba in the Sri Sai Amritvani Pooja on 18.3.2010.I will recite Sri Sai Amritvani in Chennai.

Kindly offer prayers for the following persons:Mr. K.V. Srinivasaraghavan - Chennai - For good health - special prayers for old age problems Mrs. Rengamani Raghavan - Chennai - For good healthKeshav Prasad - Chennai - Good Career & HealthYamini - Chennai - Good HealthPoorna - Chennai - Success for her upcoming exams & good health - she has to pass this time as this final exam is very crucial; she is putting her best efforts; we are also supporting her; pardon the mistakes done

Anand - Chennai - To get relieved from medical complications

Vinayagam - Chennai - To get relieved from medical complicationsAnusha - To have Swami's blessings and grace always

Best RegardsKeshav

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

15. "Ms nirmala menon" <nirmal_sai..........

sri Sai Amritvani prayer on 18-3-2010

Monday, March 15, 2010 4:27 AM

veena_gupta_2000

sairam VeenajiI,A.Nirmala Menon from Trivandrum will read sri sai Amritvani,please include me for the prayers,and also the following for the pooja.K.P.Ambujakshi Amma ShertallayRoshni Menon ''PG Prabha sankar TrivandrumP Ravisankar Fayetteville,AR,USMP Parameswaran Nair TrivandrumValsala Kumari

puducherrySadasivan Nair TrivandrumP Prema ''Jayanthi ''with pranamsNirmala Menon

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

16. "Marutisa Katwe" <katwemarutisa.........

Prayers

Monday, March 15, 2010 8:08 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sairam,

Poojaniya Veena Maaji and Poojaniya Ashok Gupta ji

My name is Maruthi and I live in Dubai with my family. As I am going through a turmoil these days I request you to pray to Baba on Thursday on our behalf, Even I pray to Baba everyday before I leave home to work.

Please pray for us and let us have blessings of Baba. We will make sure to listen to Sai Amritvani on Thursday.

My family members are

Maruthi

Rajeshwari

Gaurav

Gauthami

Jai Sairam

Maruthisa Katwe

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

17. "Rajee Subramaniam" <rajes_sb.........

Pranams

Monday, March 15, 2010 6:28 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Pranams.Please include me for prayers on 18th March 2010I will read the Sai Charithra.Respected Mr Ashok Gupta and Veena ma,I seek blessings of Shri Sai Nath through you and Sai Maa for quick settlement of marriage of my daughter Veena 3/8/80 who is living in New York with a good person and also please give me quick relief from my life threatening ailment Aplastic Anemia and Thrombosis and make me healthy.I am taking a lot of steroids ad feel very sick. Rajee Subramaniam (Chennai Adyar)suffering from Aplastic Anemia and Thrombosis.RegardsRajee

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

18. "zayasankar serou" <zserou...........

Sairam

Monday, March 15, 2010 5:53 AM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Mrs. Veenaji and Guptaji

Sairam

Please do include our names in SRI SAI AMRITVANI PRAYERS

on Thursday (18. 03. 2010).

We will listen SRI SAI AMRITVANI on the same day

from my residence.

MAY BABA BLESS US ALL.

Zayasankar, Mangamani, Vivekanand, Swetha and Naresh

Sairam Serou(UK)

19. "shyam manohar" <shyamavitta..........

Shri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer request for Thursday 18th March '10

Monday, March 15, 2010 1:15 PM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear VeenaJi and GuptaJi,Jai Sai Ram.Thank you for including our names and also praying for usin the last thursday Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers.Kindly include our names as under and also pray for us onThursday 18th March 2010 Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers:Asha S. Manohar - Daughter, Palghat, KeralaGirija S. Manohar - Spouse, Palghat, KeralaAkash S. Manohar - Son,Amritapuri, Kollam, Kerala Shyam Manohar - Self,Dubai, UAEI (Shyam Manohar) will listen Sai Amrit Vani and read SaiSatcharita on the day. With Pranams.Shyam

20. "SAMPATH KUMAR" <sampath12345..........

Sai AmritVani Paryers-My mothers Paralytic stroke recovery...

Monday, March 15, 2010 10:34 AM

"veenaji" veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Veenammaji and Ashokji,

Please submit our earnest Prayers to Babaji for my Mother paralytic stroke recovery immediately my mothers paralytic stroke -right leg,right hand and mouth, Please Baba show mercy on my mother and regain nromal health, she is a simple sowl never hurt any one and always leading satvik life,

We will recite/listen Sri Sai AmritVani and Sri Sai Satcharitra

sampath

srikantha

manjesh

21. "anju" <anju777........

REF: SAI AMRIT VANI

Monday, March 15, 2010 3:24 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veena Didi / Ashok Bhai Sahib, Hope you both are in good health.Didi how are your knees doing now,has it improved?Do please take care of you self. We all need you and look up to you both.Please include us for 18 Mar--2010 SAI AMRIT VANI,as will be reading the SAI AMRIT VANI in California (usa). BABA

YOU HAVE ALWAYS TAKEN ME OUT OF ALL MY PROBLEMS,SO THIS TIME ALSO AM KEEPING ALL MY PROBLEMS AT YOUR LOTUS FEET,DO PLEASE TAKE CARE AND KEEP US IN YOUR FOLD FOREVER .PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP DRINKING FOREVER.

Thanks a lot. Supriya Bharadwaj, Kunal Bharadwaj, Shweta Bharadwaj, Ishika Bharadwaj.

"If u can't be a pencil to write anyone's happiness,

try atleast to be a nice rubber to erase everyone's sorrows..."anju

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

22. "Achuta Ramaiah" <achuta.ramaiah...........

a simple prayer to lord sai ji achuta

Monday, March 15, 2010 2:04 PM

Veena_gupta_2000

hi veena and ashok jiDear Veena ji and Ashok jiNow Pl include the following names for prayer to sai on 18 Mar 20101 Mrs S V Ramani ( my wife) for improvement of PAIN in leftand right knees even after undergoing therapy. The pain is stillthere pl do something2 Kirtana my grand daughter for outstanding improvement in her school studies3 Aditya my grandson for great success in studies in his kindergarden school.4 Bless my new grandson Arjuna and outstanding improvement inhis growth. Pl help Arjun in the new day care he has joined in St Louis5 My daughter Annapoorna for improvement in her general health andsuccess and PROMOTION in her job.6 My daughter Asha's health and successfully taking up her new job w/oany problems. I ask of sai to give her new strength and direction insuccessfully coping with all her problems.7 My brother Satyam for successful recovery from cancer. Thanks forhelping him in successfully undergoing yoga therapy in Bangalore. Heseems much better . Pl sai continue with your blessings and make hisjourney to

USA as a mended man from cancer8 Thank sai ji in helping my nephew Dr Prashant in successfullymending his injured right hand elbow9 Help DR Prashant in totally come out of the recent accident he gotinvolved with out any problems.10 Help Vinay son of Anita in every way in blossoming out as an outstanding lad11 Help Srinu in making his brilliant son Rahul as an

outstandingbrilliant student, musician and a sportsman12 Thanks for all the help to sirisha ji in successfully recoveringfrom her eye operation.13 Thank sai ji in helping Raman Iyer in coming out of the recent lung problem14 Pl pray for sai's help in selling father's house at a good rate in Hyderabad15 Pl help sharang in studding for his exams next year andsuccessfully avoid any change in his study program despite strongpressures otherwise from near relatives.I would play and read sai Amrit Vani and the mentioned chapter of saicharitra on 18 Mar 2010 sometime duringthe day in HyderabadThank you for all the help and am highly grateful to you, veena and Ashok ji.God bless you two sir.achutajai sai ram-- Wg Cdr S A Ramaiah (Retd)2-B, 6-3-1100/4, SomajigudaHyderabad -500082tel 23405990

23. "Rupak Das" <heyrupak.........

Inclusion of names for Sri Sai Amrit Vani this Thursday Mar 18, 2010

Monday, March 15, 2010 10:16 PM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Hi, Veenaji/Ashokji, Om Sai Ram ! Baba ka lotus charano mein Koti pranaam. Please include our names in the prayers of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the chanting of Sri Sai Sat Charitra this thursday on March 18, 2010. We would chant Sri Sai Amrit Vani and listen to Sri Sai Sat Charitra at our place.Rupak Das, Atlanta, GALopa D. Chowdhury, Atlanta, GAShivangi Das, Atlanta, GAShinjini Das, Atlanta,

GABest Regards,

Rupak Das

24. "amita" <amitas......

Sai Amrit Vani recitation on Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 5:06 AM

veena_gupta_2000

JAI SAI RAM

Please include my name, I will be reading/reciting Sai Amrit Vani as well.

Amita Shunglu, Toronto, Canada

End of 1st lot of letters.