IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together, 2nd Lot of Letters/requests and the prayers during Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For 18th March 2010

Jai Sai Ram

1. Third list will follow with list of confidential/private letters.

2. On 18th March 2010 Group recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani is going to be held at again at 19A, Pocket – B, Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi at the same time ie 11 AM.

3. We consider letters received up to Wednesday evening (Indian Standard Time). It you want to participate, please write accordingly to the email address veena_gupta_2000 only.

4. Devotees sending letters for prayers should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani?

5. Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time).

6. Following are the letters received for 18th March 2010 upto afternoon Wednesday. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thursday have not been included in this.

7. Mrs. Gupta (Veena Maa) will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra at Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi . when the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong. LET US ALL PRAY FOR ALL ALONG WITH Veena Maa.

8. Devotees may contact Mrs Gupta on phone nos. 011-26346942, 09868966605 or 09312494767, only after 11 AM and before 7 PM (IST) on any day, except Thursdays and no calls on Thursdays P L E A S E . If devotees who join us in absentia, find it difficult to recite from 11 AM, they can do it, at any time, as convenient to them.

9. I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject. Please write your letter/requests only on email id veena_gupta_2000 and to get the attention please write Sri Sai Amrit Vani and/or Private or confidential also in the Subject.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

25. "Rathna.S. Iyer" <sai_rathna_iyer........

Please include my name

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 9:42 AM

"veena guptha" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji and Ashok ji,

Sairam

Please include my name for the Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer on 18 Mar 2010.

I will be reading and reciting Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer from our home Alberta, Canada.

Sairam

Rathna Iyer

& & & & & & & & & & & & & &

26. "Chandan Rajkhowa" <rajkhowac..........

prayer request

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 12:33 PM

"Veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenajee and Ashok jee,

Kindly place this prayer on the lotus feet of Sri Sri Shirdi Sai baba. I shall listen the Sai Amrit Vani from my Lap top at any time of the day on 18th of March 2010.

> yours devotee brother> Chandan Rajkhowa>

> ON THE LOTUS FEET OF BHAGAWAN SRI SRI SHIRDI SAI BABA

Bhagawan, Kindly accept my salute at your lotus feet. with your blessing

and love i am recouping myself from the ailment in a positive manner. I amhopeful that with your divine care i shall be able to come back to normal

situation after the stipulated time as has been told by my Doctor. I amalso practicing pranayam daily for about 45-50 minutes and gaining someresults. please baba please bless me so that i can regularly practicepranayam without any disruption. Bhagawan whatever opportunity I am getting to serve people is yourblessings. I pray at your lotus feet for more opportunity in different forms

so that i get an wider exposure as well as opportunities to utilize myself in abetter and efficient way and can learn many things on the process forfuture application. Bhagawan, i want to bow my head at your lotus feet to express mygratitude for the blessings you showered on my son who has cleared theBachelors degree in Electronic engineering from Bangalore. Yesterday withyour blessings he got an offer in a company for support engineer. pleasebless and guide him so that he can get an appropriate placement to

serve thesociety in a better and efficient way. please baba please take care of my institute , my scientist group and one and all in my institute for a productive and useful time and bless allof my employee for a morally elevated patriotic and useful thinking for

better programme in the institute in future .Again at your divine lotus feet

Yours faithfully Chandan Rajkhowa

Jharnapani,Medziphema, Nagaland

Pin: 797106

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

27. "Murthy Vedula" <murthy.vedula..........

Letter of prayer on Thursday 18th March:: Amrit vani recitation and also will read chapter 21

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 12:13 PM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Location: Cupertino, CA Time : 6am to 7am will read the sai amritvani and also will recitechapter 21 of sai satcharitraPlease Prayer for me and my family for sukh,shanti, financial sthitiand good health for this Thursday 18th, 2010 . I am trying to getadmission in Carnegie Mellon University or Duke university,Please bless me inaccomplishing that without writing the GMAT and good position in agood company (CISCO , Google and Pay Pal). Please help me in getting a goodsenior position job. I will be reciting to the AmritVani andsatcharitramyself on this day. Sai ram, Murthy Vedula Madhavi Vedula Kamesh Vedula Kritika Vedula

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

28. "V.M.Menon (ammachi)" <ammachi...........

Sri Sai Amritvani Prayer request

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 12:42 PM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Om Sri Sai RamSaimaa & Ashokji,Please pray for Geetha and Arun from Dubai. Geetha will recite Sri Sai Amritvani prayer and will do the parayan of chapter - 21 on 18th thursday.thank you with humble pranams

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

29. "HariniSrinivas" <harinisrinivas............

Amritvani prayers on Mar 18th'10

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 12:36 PM

"Ashok Ji Veena Ji" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty Pranams!!

Please include me and my husbandHarini & Srinivas Kanchanavally- LosAngeles-California for Sai AmritVani prayers on Mar 18th'10.

We shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA from our place.OM SAI RAMHariniSrinivas

30. "Prajitha Thampi" <prajithathampi..........

Prayer request During Chanting of Sai Amrit Vani

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 8:19 PM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Dear Veenaji and Ashokji,

Please include me and Tiara (please pray for her to be completely cured soon) in the prayer request for this thursday (March 18th) during chanting of Sai AmritVani. My name is Prajitha and I live in Gainesville, Florida. I will be chanting Sai Amrit Vani and also reading Sai Satcharita -Chapter 21.

Thank you very much,

Lovng SaiRams

Prajitha

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

31. "vijay eswari" <vijayeswari2003.............

prayan of Sai Satcharitra

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 1:07 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Sai Devotee ,I am happy to recite the 21st Chapter of Sai Satcharitra with you on 18 th March 2010. Name : S. Vijayeswari Place : Gandhigram, Dindigul District, Tamil NaduJai Sai RamSai Vijayeswari

32. "Shri/Suvarna Bhamre" <sbhamre........

Request for Prayer

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 1:02 PM

"Veena Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Ashokji,We will do Sai Amritvani and reading of chapter 21 this March 18, 2010, Thursday at Sunnyvale, CA 94087.Our daughter Veena will get 'Medical Residency Match' results on Thursday. We like to thank BABA for guiding her in past four years and ask for HIS blessings for great success to VEENA in her medicine career.Thank you for all you do for Sai Bhaktas..Shrikrishna BhamreSuvarna BhamreVeena BhamreSneha BhamreRegards,Shrikrishna

33. "satyavati motipally" <anmolamal........

Amritwani Prayers for 18 th march

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 10:19 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Veenaji and Ashokji,

Sai Ram,

Please include our names for the Amritwani Prayers to be held on the 18th of this month. I will read a chapter of Sai Satcharitra and will recite Amritwani on that day. Our names include Dayanand Rao Motipally, son Shravan Motipally and myself Satya Motipally. Thank you both for praying for us.

Sai Ram,

NJ USA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

34. "HANSA TOKERIA" <hansatokeria...........

Please Prayer for me and my family for this thursday (18.03.2010) Sai Amritvani Prayer

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 1:45 AM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

OM SAI RAM

DEAR AUNTYJI & UNCALJI

Om Sai Ram ! Baba ka lotus charano mein Koti pranaam. Please include our names in the prayers of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the chanting of Sri Sai Sat Charitra this thursday on March 18, 2010. We would chant Sri Sai Amrit Vani and listen to Sri Sai Sat Charitra at our place.

FROM

HANSA NAGAR,INDORE

RUPAL DAS,USA

RAHUL DAS,USA

RACHIT DAS,USA

RIYA DAS,USA

SONAL PAREKH,MUMBAI

VISHAL PAREKH,MUMBAI

YUG PAREKH,MUMBAI

NIRAV TOKERIA,INDORE

RAMESH TOKERIA,INDORE

KALPANA TOKERIA,INDORE

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

35. "Marutisa Katwe" <katwemarutisa......

Lets all pray together

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 1:42 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sri Saira,

Poojaniya Veenaji and Asho Guptaji,

Please include us in the prayers of this Thursday 18th March 2010. we will be reading the same chapter as mentioned in the mail and we will recite Sri Sai Amritvaani.

Names to be included are

Maruthi

Rajeshwari

Gaurav

Gauthami

Jai Sri Sairam

Maruthisa Katwe

36. "Devi Vyravan" <devi.vyravan.......

Sai Ram

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 5:50 AM

"Veena Veena Gupta Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena Maa,

I am Anusiathevy Vyravan from Switzerland.

Please pray to Baba for all my body pains to go away.

I am feelilng much better as I am going for phsiotherapy and meditating on BABA.

I will listen to Sai Amritvani and do parayan of chapter 21 of SSS.

OM SAI RAM.

Anu

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

37. "vishalaxi patil" <vishalaxibpatil.........

plz pray

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 5:26 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram,

koti koti pranam to the lotus feet of Baba,

Namaste Uncleji and Veenamaji thank u for ur seva,

I Dr Vishalaxi from uk, plz pray for my son and for me and our name in amrithvani on Thursday 18 th march,

MY SO IS GIVING 10 EXAM SO HE HAS TO GET GOOD MARKS, AND I APPLIED FOR FCCPT re- evaluation for USA job so plz pray for us.I will also recite the amrithvani according to my time.

include our names.

Vishalaxi

Babgouda

Ajai

Aashrita

Parents

familly

thank u

Visha

38. "Ravindra Thakur" <gurudev3000..........

Parayan for 18th March

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 4:37 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai sairam ashokji and veenaji,I would like to do the recitation/reading the sai amrit vani along with the group. I would also like to do the Parayan of the 21st chapter which Veenaji is going to do. I would like to pray for my family especially for my husbands health and for my childhrens. i would be obliged and blessed if u could include my name for the above. I am residing in Kuwait so what time should i do the saiamrit vani. i should follow the indian time or the kuwait time. Pls guide me.Thanking u with respect and regards.Mrs Preeti Thakur.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

39. "Akash Bhatia" <akash.bhatia...........

Sai Amritvani

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 3:57 AM

Dear Veenaji and AShokji,Please include my name in tomorrow's prayers.Akash Bhatia, MumbaiI would like to ask Baba to give peace to my mother who is greatly stressed these days.I will listen to Sai Amritvani in absence.Regards,Akash Bhatia

40. "sai baba" <saibaba_nature........

Fw: SAI AMRIT VANI

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 3:26 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji and Ashok ji

Hearty Pranams!!

Maaji please pray for my daughter P. Swathi for good health and for happy married life and for her OET reading exam. My Son is trying for Job. Maaji please pray for them and include their names for Sai Amrit Vani prayers on March, 18th. shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA from our place. OM SAI RAM P.S.MANI

HYDERABAD

41. "pandurangan s" <vittal_05..........

RE: Let us pray together.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 2:36 AM

Jai Gurudev, Sai Ram Ashok Ji and Veena Maa Ji, This is Pandurangan from Singapore please include the name for the parayan of Sri Sai Satcharitra and Recitation of Sai Amrit Vani on the 18th March 2010, Thursday. Sai baba bless his children always, With Love & Light, Sai's child Pandurangan.

42. "Jaidev K" <jagu786.........

Fwd: Recitation of sai amritvani

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 6:55 AM

Dear Ashokji & Veena Maa Pranam I will be listening to. Sai amrit vani. on Thur . 18th March 2010.At 6.00 pm dubai local time. I would like to request mataji. To pray for me. 1. I am staying away from my family. I would like to. Be. With myfamily in dubai. I know only. Sai can make it possible. I really missmy children. Too much. 2. I know sai has always been there with me. I also have a diseasecalled alopecia. Where in I hv lost all my hair. Of my body. I wouldlike sais

blessings. Tht this disease shld get cured. I know it can bedone by sais. Blessings only.3. I am praying to sai for success in my life and my dreams. 6. Please also include my familys name in the prays.Payal ,Sejal,Sidhant ,kaushik, Anju, Sunderdas7. I just would like to addd that Sai has always had hishand on me and my family I am thank ful to him for being sokind and also I am thankful to Him for

thisRegardsJaidev

43. "Abhishek Chattopadhyay" <abhishek.c83..........

Prayers for Thursday, 18th March 2010

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 6:51 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji & Ashokji

Please include our names for the prayer on the coming Thursday 18th March 2010.

Names: Sudeepta Chattopadhyay Doha Qatar

Abhishek Chattopadhyay Doha Qatar

Savithri Devi Bangalore

Arupratan Chattopadhyay Puttaparthi

Jayashree Chattopadhyay puttaparthi

We have been told here in Doha that our project might not continue and we will need to look for a different job. It is now almost the end of the notice period and we have not been able to find a suitable job yet also, we are not sure if we have to come back to India. Kindly pray to the ever loving BABA for us for taking care of all our needs at the time of difficulty and taking us

through the storm. Pray that at least I get a job in order to be able to support the family. Kindly pray that BABA should have his blessings on us as we look forward to a bright future. We will be reciting the SAI AMRITAVANI. Kindly include our names in the prayer list.

OM SAI RAM.-- Abhishek Chattopadhyay009745676039

44. "Krishna Naidu" <naidukrishna2004.........

Thursday prayer

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 6:16 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenama & Ashok Uncleji,Please add our names to the prayer list for 18 March 2010, Thursday. Shri Sai Amritvani will be recited by me on all our behalf from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm IST.Please pray Baba that all our property deals be completed successfully. Let income tax return for capital gains be filed successfully.Pray Baba that our

children be ever happy. Let him keep all of us in good health.Regards,KrishnaMumbai

45. "Basanthie Sewsunker" <Sewsunkerb.......

Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 7:45 AM

Pranam aunty Veena and Uncle Ashok

Please add my name to the list for Thursday (18/3/2010)) pooja. I will be reciting the pooja and also reading the Satcharita Chapter 8.

Basanthie Sewsunker - Durban - South Africa

Have a blessed week of Ram Naumi pooja. May Shri Ramji bless you in abundance for your divine seva.

With Sai regards

Bessie SewsunkerSenior Administrator

Information Systems & TechnologyUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal (Westville Campus)Private Bag X54001Durban 4000SOUTH AFRICATel : 031 - 2607051Fax : 031 -

46. "taruna kumar" <tarunakumar9.........

RECITATION OF SAI AMRITVANI ON 18TH MARCH 2010

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 7:17 AM

veena_gupta_2000

OM SAI RAMRespected VEENA MAA & ASHOK UNCLEI WILL RECITE SAI AMRITVANI IN UK. PLEASE INCLUDE MY PRAYERSPLEASE PRAY SAIBABA HELPS OUR FAMILY,MY HUSBAND ,ME IN OUR LIVESPLEASE PRAY FOR GOOD HEALTH OF MY PARENTS,MY SISTERS THEIR FAMILIES,GAURAV,ALSO FOR LONG LIFE FOR ALLPLEASE PRAY FOR MONEY ,PEACE,PROTECTION FOR MY PARENTS,SISTERS SEEMA,HER FAMILY.POONAM,HER FAMILY.PLEASE PRAY

FOR FORGIVENESSPLEASE PRAY FOR HSMP VISA FOR USPLEASE PRAY FOR SAINATH'S SUPPORT,GUIDANCETHANKING UMAY SRI SHIRDI SAIBABA BLESS UOM SAI RAM TARUNA

47. "RAJESH KOUL" <koulrajesh...........

Sai Amritvani 18 March 2010

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 7:50 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear AshokJi and Veenaji, Jai SaiRam.May Baba Bless you many folds. Please Pray for the following names. I will recite Sai Amritvani on Thursday 18 March in the evening.

Putu Waranata (Indonesia) His wife has been detected with Cancer and he lost a job. Please pray that his wife gets well soon by Baba's grace and pray for his job.

Anil Kingrani (India) Age 38. He doesn’t have job and has no children. Please pray that he gets a good work and that his wife conceives.

Dileep Kaul (India) Age 48. Please pray he gets a good job and permanent as he had been without job for quiet some time.

Vijay Kaul: (India) Age 46. Please pray that he gets stability in his family and gets a good job.

Rajiv Chowdhary (India). His wife cannot conceive. May Baba shower him his grace and they get a child.

Seema & Neeraj (India) May Baba bless them and put them in the spiritual path.

Gokal & Tosha Kaul (India) May Baba give them good health and always fulfilment.

Pushker & Basant Kaul My Parents (India) Please pray for good health and long life and progress in spirituality.

Sarla Kaul (India) Courage to live.

Hiralal Kaul and Girija kaul (India) Please pray for them for good health and spiritual advancement.

Meenakshi Kaul Trisal (Australia) Please pray that she gets balance of mind and growth in spirituality.

Rajesh Koul (Australia) Please pray he gets permanent and good job and advances in spirituality.

Please pray for all to move ahead in spirituality and let there be peace in all the worlds.

May God bless every soul in this universe

Samasth Loka Sukhinou Bhavantu

May Lord Sai Bless everybody in Sidhart extension.

WIth Regards

R Koul

End of 2nd lot of letters.