IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For 25th March 2010

Jai Sai Ram

1. For all information related to Sai Amrit Vani, Please visit www..info

2. On 25th March 2010 Group recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani will again be held at 19A, Pocket – B, Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi. at the same old usual time ie 11 AM

to 12:30 Noon.

3. Please write all your letter/requests for prayers and pooja only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to ‘’.

4. For Thursday Prayers and recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani/prayan of Sai Satcharitra Chapter 22, we consider letters received up to evening of Wednesday (Indian Time). Please post the letters, so as to reach us by that time. Last Thursday Mrs Gupta read chapter 21 of Sai Satcharitra after the Sai Amrit Vani.

5. Devotees sending many names for prayers, should ask all those named in the letter to recite/read or atleast listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani and ensure that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at least on Thursdays. Let them also do some karam.

6. Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting/reading or listening Sri Sai Amrit Vani and/or doing prayan of the chapter of Sai

Satcharitra? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time).

7. Following are the letters received for 25th March 2010. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai

Amrit Vani on this Thusrday or prayan of Sai Satcharitra, have not been included in this. LET US ALL PRAY FOR ALL ALONG WITH Veena Maa.

8. Devotees may recite the Sai Amrit Vani at their respective homes at 11 AM to be with us. Devotees may contact Mrs Gupta on phone nos. 011-26346942, 09868966605 or

09312494767, only after 11 AM and before 7 PM (IST) on any day, except Thursdays and no calls on Thursdays P L E A S E . If devotees who join us in absentia, find it difficult to recite from 11 AM, they can do it, at any time, as convenient to them. absentia, find it difficult to recite from 11 AM, they can do it, at any time, as convenient to them.

9. I have omitted all those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject along with the Sri Sai Amrit Vani. List of such devotees will be given in my last letter of the week. Please write “Confidential†if you want to keep the letter personal, in the SUBJECT along with Sri Sai Amrit Vani.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

www..info

1. "Vasundhara Sreeshyla" <vasundhara10..........

Prayer request for 25/3/10

Thursday, March 18, 2010 10:41 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Uncle & Aunty,Please pray for K.S.SREESHYLA, VASUNDHARA & SANTOSH during Sri Sai Amrit Vani prayer on 25th Mar 2010. I will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani, at Bangalore.Pranam,Vasundhara Sreeshyla

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

2. "Vish S Krishnan" <vish2000............

Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Thursday, March 18, 2010 9:09 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Aum Sri Sai Ram Name of person doing pPrayan of CXhapter 21 : Shri S ViswanathanLocation: Melbourne, Australia

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

3. "DINAR TRADING CO LLC" <dinartc.........

PRAYERS

Thursday, March 18, 2010 4:28 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

SAIRAM VEENAJI AND ASHOKJI, PLEASE INCLUDE MY NAME FOR SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS TO BE HELD ON 25.03.10.I SHALL LISTEN AND RECITE THE SAME AT MY RESIDENCE AND ALSO READ SSC CH. 22THANKS AT HIS LOTUS FEET, DEEPAK (Tripoli, Libya)

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

4. "mythilipartha" <mythilipartha.........

Fwd: PLEASE INCLUDE OUR NAME FOR SRI SAI AMRIT VANI on 25th 2010

Thursday, March 18, 2010 12:55 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji, Please include OUR names V T PARTHASARATHY & MYTHILI BANGALORE for Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We will bereciting Sri Sai AmritVani ON 25th 2010mythili k.n & v. t. parthasarathy

5. "Usha Kiran" <yashodaisy21..........

Shri Sai Amrithvani Prayer Request

Thursday, March 18, 2010 11:20 AM

"Sai Veena" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Shri Ashok ji/Veena ji Namaste Please add our names to the prayer list for 25th March 2010Thursday. Shri Sai Amritvani will be recited by me on all our behalf on 25th March 2010, here in Sohar Oman.I pray humbly, Baba to bless me by granting my three prayer requests which I have already placed at Baba's Lotus Feet. Koti Pranams to theLotus Feet of Shirdi Sai Deva and my Koti dhanyavads for the infiniteGrace shown by Shri Sai Baba for accepting my prayers by

giving Udi to me. Please answer my prayers at the earliest Baba. Baba please fulfil my prayers NOW.... PLEASE...(I am a member of 'MySaiBaba20 group. I recite Shri Sai Ashtothar everydayduring my morning and evening prayers from many years. And I readchapter 37of Shri Sai Sachcharitha (Chavadi Procession) on everyThursday after my evening puja.) Mr. Usha Kiran Gudur ( Sohar, Oman) Mrs Yashoda Kiran ( Bengaluru) Mr. Rahul Kiran ( Bengaluru) Mrs. Rashmi Prem ( Bengaluru) Mr. Prem Kumar ( Bengaluru) Mrs. Shilpa Uday ( Bengaluru) Mr. Uday Kumar ( Bengaluru) Master Aaryan Rudra ( Bengaluru) Ms Ruby Kiran ( Bengaluru) Mrs. Daisy (Alleppy) Thanking you OmSai Shri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai Usha Kiran Gudur Sohar 311

Oman

6. "Joyce Sewsunker" <jsewsunker........

FW: Aum Sai Ram: Amrit Vani pooja---25 March 2010

Friday, March 19, 2010 4:59 AM

"'veena_gupta_2000'" <'veena_gupta_2000'>

FW: Aum Sai Ram: Amrit Vani pooja--- 25 March 2010Aum Sai Ram Veena Ma and Ashok DadTo both of you have a spiritual week ahead.Ajith Sewsunker---JHB South Africa---- reading and listening to the Sai Amrit Vani pooja also reciting the hanuman chalisa 11 times up until the 30 March 2010Joyce Sewsunker----JHB South Africa ---- reading and listening the Sai Amrit Vani pooja also reciting the hanuman chalisa 11 times up until the 30 March 2010Jai Sri

RamJoyce

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

7. "vedavalli narayan" <vedavalli22...........

request

Saturday, March 20, 2010 10:45 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear veenaji & ashokji, This is my usual request to include my name in tyour prayers on 25th march.I'll recite & listen to aamrutha vani at the same time.please pray for the names below.thanks a lot for your help.SAI RAM.vedavalli. Bangalore.PremaVivekMridula & Uday.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

8. "Yerrabhaneni Narendar" <narendar...........

RE: Sri Sai Amrit Vani -- (18/03/2010 )

Sunday, March 21, 2010 4:36 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam, Pls include our family names for the sai amritvani prayers to be held on 25th March 2010 we will recite for Amritvani at our local time. Narendar, SwedenLavanya, Chennai Nishita, Chennai Hrishikesh, Chennai Ramaraju, ChennaiVijayalakshmi, ChennaiVasanthi RammohanVikram, USA Neethu, USA please pray our good health. Sorry sai, my mind and heart is not good, that's the reason i have just mentioned for the prayers. Hope all will be fine... I need to send a personal message to Veena maa... to which mail id i need to send. please help me.SairamNarendar

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

9. "dobby sommer" <dobbyonearth............

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Sunday, March 21, 2010 3:37 PM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Honored and Respected Veena Maa and Ashokji,

Jai Sai Ram,

Thank you so much for being in this world showing the way to Lord Sainath.

With your permission I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani and

read Sri Sai Satcharita and pray on March 25th at home.

Koti Pranams at His Lotus Feet

Jai Sai Ram

dobby sommer

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

10. "Achuta Ramaiah" <achuta.ramaiah...........

A SIMPLE PRAR TO SAI JI ACHUTA

Sunday, March 21, 2010 12:50 PM

Veena_gupta_2000

hi veena and ashok jiDear Veena ji and Ashok jiNow Pl include the following names for prayer to sai on 25 Mar 20101 Mrs S V Ramani ( my wife) for improvement of PAIN in leftand right knees even after undergoing therapy. The pain is stillthere pl do something2 Kirtana my grand daughter for outstanding improvement in her school studies3 Aditya my grandson for great success in studies in hiskinder-garden school.4 Bless my new grandson Arjuna and outstanding improvement in hisgrowth. Pl help Arjun in the new day care he has joined in St Louis.THANKS SAI JI HE IS REALLY IMPROVING5 My daughter Annapoorna for improvement in her general health andsuccess and PROMOTION in her job.6 My daughter Asha's health and successfully taking up her new job w/oany problems. I ask of sai to give her new strength and direction insuccessfully coping with all her problems.7 My brother Satyam for successful recovery from cancer. He got someyoga cure in Bangalore with Sai's help. I call upon sai ji to make ita permanent cure8 Thank sai ji in helping my nephew Dr Prashant in

successfullymending his injured right hand elbow9 Help DR Prashant in totally come out of the recent accident he gotinvolved with out any problems.10 Help Vinay son of Anita in every way in blossoming out as an outstanding lad11 Help Srinu in making his brilliant son Rahul as an outstandingbrilliant student, musician and a sportsman12 Thanks for all the help to sirisha ji in successfully recoveringfrom her eye operation.13 Pl pray for sai's help in selling father's house at a good rate in Hyderabad14 Pl help sharang in studding for his exams next year andsuccessfully avoid any change in his study program despite

strongpressures otherwise from near relatives.I would play and read sai Amrit Vani and the mentioned chapter of saicharitra on 25 Mar 2010 sometime duringthe day in HyderabadThank you for all the help and am highly grateful to you, veena and Ashok ji.God bless you two sir.achutajai sai ram-- Wg Cdr S A Ramaiah (Retd)2-B, 6-3-1100/4, SomajigudaHyderabad -500082tel 23405990

11. "Gaurang Desai" <harshayu24895........

Request for prayers on 25th march.

Sunday, March 21, 2010 12:45 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Om sai ram,pranam to veenaji and ashokji pls......include my prayers on 25th march thursday i will listen saiamritvani and ssc ch.22 thank you.

Baba koti koti pranam to your lotus feet pls........keep me and my family near your ltus feet.baba from today 25th march my son has came in std 10th pls.......bless him to work hard,bless him for concerntration and memory power bless him good teachers and friends pls...guide him and take care of him always.baba bless my daughter also for her studies and pls.guide her also and take care of her always.baba pls......bless me for extra monetery help and i need baba specious house pls.....bless us and search for us good house bab pls..help us baba bless me,my husband and children baba bless me and my children for self confidence and bless my husband for his good health and wealth and give him strength to work and take care of his monthly shop target every

month baba bless my mom and my inlaws for good health and peace of mind.bless my whole family ,friends and bless my husbands boss and his family also.baba pls.....bless me to come india without any monetery worries and baba pls.keep away me and my whole family from hospital thank you baba koti koti pranam to you.thank you.om sai ram.

from-manisha.g.desai

gaurang.k.desai

harshayu.g.desai

gehan.g.desai.

Baba bless all of us and take care of us always om sai ram.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

12. "Rathna.S. Iyer" <sai_rathna_iyer........

Please include my name

Monday, March 22, 2010 8:03 AM

"veena guptha" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji and Ashok ji,

Sairam

Please include my name for the Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer on 25 March 2010.

I will be reading and reciting Sri Sai Amrithvani from our home Alberta, Canada.

Sairam

Rathna Iyer

13. "zayasankar serou" <zserou.......

Sairam

Monday, March 22, 2010 7:06 AM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Mrs. Veenaji and Guptaji

Sairam

Please do include our names in SRI SAI AMRITVANI PRAYERS

on Thursday (25. 03. 2010).

We will listen SRI SAI AMRITVANI on the same day

from my residence.

MAY BABA BLESS US ALL.

Zayasankar, Mangamani, Vivekanand, Swetha and Naresh

Sairam Serou(UK)

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

14. "vinod pawar" <vinod_pawar........

PRAYERS

Monday, March 22, 2010 5:53 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear VeenaMaa,Kindly pray for me and family on Thursday 25th March, 2010. I will listen to Sai Vani and thereafter read Chapter 22 of Sai Satcharitra alsoNAME : VINOD PAWAR & FAMILYPARENTS : RAMESHWAR DAYAL PAWAR / SHEELA PAWARPLACE : NAIROBI, KENYAOm Sairam.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

15. "krishrao" <krishrao.......

Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, March 25, 2010

Monday, March 22, 2010 10:47 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram:

We would be very grateful if you could kindly include our names in your Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, March 25, 2010

My wife Gayathri Rao will recite Sai Amrit Vani, and Myself (Krishnadas Rao) and our son (Mahesh Rao) will listen to the recital.

AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Kind Regards,

Krishnadas Rao

Gayathri Rao

Mahesh Rao

Northville, MI, USA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

16. "shyam manohar" <shyamavitta..........

Shri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer request for Thursday 25th March '10

Monday, March 22, 2010 10:31 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear VeenaJi and GuptaJi,Jai Sai Ram.Thank you for including our names and also praying for usin the last thursday Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers.Kindly include our names as under and also pray for us onThursday 25th March 2010 Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers:Asha S. Manohar - Daughter, Palghat, KeralaGirija S. Manohar - Spouse, Palghat, KeralaAkash S. Manohar - Son,Amritapuri, Kollam, Kerala Shyam Manohar - Self,Dubai, UAEI (Shyam Manohar) will listen Sai Amrit Vani and read SaiSatcharita on the day. With Pranams.Shyam

17. "suresh thuppalay" <sureshtc..........

Sai Amrit Vani

Monday, March 22, 2010 10:57 PM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenajee and Ashokjee -

Please include my name on Thursday March 25th. I shall be reciting Sai Amrit Vani at my place. Kindly pray for my parents, in-laws, wife, kids, sister, brother-in-law and thier son.

May Baba bless all of us.

Thanks.T.SureshND, USA

18. "mridul borah" <mridul_borah............

Deeply requesting you please pray for us on Thursday’s (March 25th, 2010) Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Monday, March 22, 2010 11:44 PM

veena_gupta_2000

OM SRI SAI RAM

Most Respected

Uncleji and SaiMaaji,

My thousands of Pranam to both of you. Please include our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer on Thursday, March 25th, 2010. I am requesting you please pray for me and my family's welfare on Thursday’s (March 25th, 2010) Sai Amrita Vani recitation. We deeply need of Swami’s Blessings. Please pray swami so that I should get a good job and settle in Bangalore and fulfill my dreams.

I am praying BABA, my mother & Phukan mama should have always good Health & Peace of mind and they can put full attentions to BABA.

On March 18th my wife will read Sai Amrit Vani at night about 8 pm.

And thanks for including our names in last Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Please include these names

Name: Mridul Borah, Bangalore

Wife’s name: Moushumi Borah, Bangalore

Daughter: Hrishmita Borah, Bangalore

And following lisl is from Guwahati , Assam

Mother: Surama Borah, & Sis: Mini, Junbali & her daughter

Brother: Kamal Borah, wife: Kamalakshi Borah, Daughter: Guria, Son: Nilkamal

Sister: Kabita Bhuyan, Ashima Talukder, Brother-in-law: Dr. Nabin Bhuyan, Pranjit Talukder

And there Son: Zubin Bhuyan, Tuhin Bhuyan, Udipta Talukder And Daughter: Udishna Talukder

Mama: Khetra Phukan

With Sai's Prayer

mridul borah, Bangalore

19. "vvn raju" <vvnraju999...........

Re: [ssb-singaporetemple] Let us pray together, Prayan of Sai Satcharitra chapter 22.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 3:57 AM

Veena_gupta_2000

Veena sister,

I will read Chapter 22 of Sai Satcharitra on 25th March 2010 .Please suggest at what time I have to start . This is first time i am participating.

Jai Sairam.

All the BestBest Regards,V.V.Narasimha Raju

Singapore

20. "Rajee Subramaniam" <rajes_sb...........

Om Sainathaya Namaha

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 2:36 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Pranams.Please include me for prayers on 25th March 2010I will read the Sai Charithra.Respected Mr Ashok Gupta and Veena ma,I seek blessings of Shri Sai Nath through you and Sai Maa for quick settlement of marriage of my daughter Veena 3/8/80 who is living in New York with a good person and also please give me quick relief from my life threatening ailment Aplastic Anemia and Thrombosis and make me healthy.I am taking a lot of steroids and feel very sick.I have gone through a lot of miseries in my life,I beg you and touch your Lotus feet to give me normal health. Rajee Subramaniam (Chennai Adyar)suffering from Aplastic Anemia and Thrombosis.RegardsRajee

21. "Khurshid kelly kotwal" <khurshidkotwal..........

PRAYERS FOR THUR - 25TH MARCH

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 4:04 AM

veena_gupta_2000

OM SAI RAM,MY FATHER-IN-LAW , PHIROZE KOTWAL , IS IN PARSEE GENERAL HOSPITAL SINCE 13TH MAR, ASHE HAS SUFFERED A

STROKE. HIS RIGHT LEG AND HANDS INCLUDING SPEECH IS AFFECTED.I PRAY TO BABA, THAT HE GETS CURED VERY FAST AND IS ABLE TO WALK INDEPENDENTLYSO THAT DRS CAN GIVE PERMISSION TO GO HOME. BABA, WITH YOUR GRACE PLS BRINGHIM HOME VERY SOON COMPLETELY CURED WITH YOUR DIVINE GRACE .MAY YOUR BLESSINGS BE WITH ALL MY FAMILY MEMBERS ALWAYS.I SHALL RECITE SAI AMRIT VANI ON THURSDAY., IN MUMBAIBABA, MAY I LOVE YOU DEEPLY , AND SINCERELY.LOTS OF LOVE TO YOUKHURSHID KOTWAL - MAHIM- MUMBAI

End of 1st lot of letters.