IndiaDivine.org

my sms anubhav of baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Devotees,

Anananth koti bramhanda nayak rajaadhi raj yogi raj parabrahma sri satchitanand sadguru SAINATH maharaj is our life.It is because of his kripa, we dwell in his thoughts.The devotion gets multiplied whenever we share our experience.Sainath is every where ,in everybody and everything is Sai.I would like to reproduce the following saying.

" Seek Baba as Rama, Sai Krishna,Dattatreya,or Jesus.See Baba in anyone and in anything at your convenience.If any of the above would seem to limit the magnificent of the saint,for any reasonns,see Baba as Baba!Top to toe,in and out.Neither is a need to institutionalize baba nor radicalise! Read,write,talk,sing,dwell on thoughts of the benevolent Fakir and none else,day and night,day after day! See baba in hunger,and deprivation:see baba in wealth and prosperity.See Baba in dirt and clean,in pain and anger.In captivity and freedom.In sattwa or tamas or beyond.Seek baba in every attribute until the imagination exhausts itself.See Baba until you know that you are not capable of seeing anything else.In that surrender,in the sweet incapacity,perhaps lies dormant what baba wanted to give you!

Let the desire and fear vanish.let the material die.let the spirit be known."

I dont remember from where I got this material, but I was amazed by the guidance provided in the saying about Baba. I wonder whether I can reach to that stage.It is all sai's kripa and sankalp.

Om sai sri sai jaya ja sai.

pranaams to all devotees.

Venkata ramana rao

visakhapatnam

--- On Mon, 15/3/10, madhu madhuv <madhavivallepu wrote:

madhu madhuv <madhavivallepuRe: my sms anubhav of baba Cc: saiprasad_18Date: Monday, 15 March, 2010, 11:31 PM

SAIRAM...... .Yeah U all are 100% correct ....His miracles .HIS LOVE ....HIS CARE is beyind our imagination and expectation. ....He always stays with us ....and takes care of his kids ,I experienced HIS love n care like a of a mother many times....... ..love u BABA.love U sooo much..Rohan ji ..my eyes too became wet while I read your message ....Superb and comparison-less is HIS love ....Thank you BAB .thank You for everything ...SAIRAM --Madhu --- On Mon, 15/3/10, Rohan Kelkar <saiprasad_18@ > wrote:

Rohan Kelkar <saiprasad_18@ > my sms anubhav of babaMonday, 15 March, 2010, 4:37 AM

om sai ram,

dear saidevotee-bros & sisters,

very happy to read miracles of baba's...henceforth i would like to also share some exp.

writing abt our dear baba is like counting waves - in an ocean ...

this anubhuti is of sep 2004...when i was studying in my mba residential campus -

sinhgad institute of management - lonavala and started my course..

frm the very little money i had frm my temporary job i left -i collected the same

and bought a Nokia mobile handset...i offered it to maharaj and said that baba.....

whatever we devotees have even the smallest asset is yours....i wish that pl

come and bless this handset through an sms picture of yours which i can always

have on its display..... .so i started searching... asked many people ...if they had

a certain pic template.... .searched ..searched ....but in vain.

one fine morning -i started frm the hostel hill to my campus on foothills... .an sms

came to me saying "PICTURE MSG RECEIVED"... .which when opened was BABA'S

PIC WITH BLESSING .......my eyes watered.when i went to the class one saibhakt class

mate preeti came to me and said "bhai...you beleive in sai na? so i wanted to send the pic

to you as a gift!".....this was unbeleivable! !!!!!

WE ALL SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT BABA FULFILLS WISHES OF HIS DEVOTEES HOWEVER THE METHODOLOGY OF HIS GRANTING HIS BEYOND OUR THINKING AND IMAGINATION. ....SO HAVE SHRADDHA AND SABURI....AND KEEP WORKING HARD.

Oh Shirdi Sai the Master and the Swami of thee Three World's pl bless all the devotees !!!

Bow to Shri Sai -Peace be to All!

om sai ram

baba's small devotee

rohan kelkar

Rohan Kelkar

"Yuva Jagega...... Toh Desh Jagega.....! !!"

--- On Fri, 3/5/10, Manthena Ravindranath <mrnath5 > wrote:

Manthena Ravindranath <mrnath5 > Baba's krupaFriday, March 5, 2010, 3:22 PM

Just wanted to share something with you all, might look like a small issue but does show if you ask baba, he will definitely listen to you.couple of days back my sis in law bought a new washing machines and for fitting purpose they were planning to get a professional and that would cost almost 1/3 of the washing machine cost and that was quite a lot. they asked me if i could do that, because i fitted on at my place. i agreed and did the fitting although i forgot to check the manual. when started the washing machine it was like jumping around in fast cycle and i thought that it probably was because of un even surface. i did all adjustment and also checked the manual. manual said that i need to remove the transport bolts before starting the washing machine. i thought i made a mistake and immediatley removed it. when i restarted it worked well but the front cover or

washer came out and was slowly coming out completely. i thought that i made a big mistake and would probably have to call the service person. but the agreement will be void because i didn't remove the transport bolt.that would be a big blow and i was thinking that i would have to pay a lot of amount to the service person or we just have to buy a new one. I SIMPLY PRAYED TO BABA THAT TO PLEASE CLEAR OFF THIS ISSUE WITHOUT ANY EXPENSE. as i was already in a very tight budget.i asked my sis in law to call the service person and just to check it. she called them on thursday and they immediatly agreed to come and see the washing machine i.e within 2 hours. it is a miracle, because generally companies take a week to give appointment. the engineer came fixed it and said that it was probably misfitted at the factory. when i went home, my sis in law said that they fixed it without any problems. i was surprised to hear that and

immediately remebered baba and thought that is definitely his miracle and happened on thursday. We are already going through a lot and i am sure he will definitely bless us as he does for all.Om Sai RamRegardsRavi

<strong><font color="#0080ff">Ravindranath Manthena</font></strong>

Neeta Sharma <neethasharma@ gmail.com>Tue, 23 February, 2010 5:48:39 Baba miracle - gajar halwa

Dear Sai devotees,

I just wanted to share a miracle happened yesterday in my home. Just like everyday I took my evening bath and since it had been many days, decided to prepare gajar halwa and as I will do pooja in the evening, thought to offer to baba. While preparing I was reciting baba's name and was talking to him as usual and told him, baba this is for you. Please see that it should taste good. I finished it by 6pm and then lit diya and offered it to all. The dish was mouth watering so felt I would feed to baba. So I just took minute amount of halwa and cooled it and kept near his lips. After my pooja I just took that from his lips and as his prasad kept aside.

After I was done with complete puja, Somehow I felt I should feed him once again, since the odour and the appearance are alluring, thought he would like to have one more time. So took some and kept near his lips and requested him to have telling him that the taste will be good. I was aware that it wont happen that baba will really swallow but to my satisfaction I just asked him to. Then, I got up and while leaving I said to him, ok baba I am leaving, I will not see you. You can have it now and left. I smiled at myself for those words of mine, yet I strongly felt that he would love the taste hence it would be great if he had it. After that I just left kitchen and had prasad and left half for my husband. My husband came at 9pm and then I offerred him the prasad. He liked it so much. I then left him to watch TV and went into other room and finished my parayana for that day. Captain Haate's beans curry miracle and udhi miracles and so many were ther in

yesterday's parayana. Last chapter was how he advices an old woman not to rely on any manthras but just to love God and keep faith in him.

Being done with that, I went to god's room and placed my book there. As I was suffering with a bone dislocation of my riight foot since 3 months, I recently started applying udhi to that and I am able to find some change with our Almighty's grace. I was about to take udhi, and sudddenly I remembered that halwa which was supposed to be there on his lips. I looked him and just could not control my ecstasy and tears rolled from my eyes. My husband thought I was hurt and he asked what happened. I then, told him that I offered baba gajar halwa and placed it near his lips and though its impossible, yet I left it like that with a myth that he would have it. And now, to my surprise it was not to his lips. I still could not believe it happened and I searched everywhere near the idol to find that minute piece, searched for ants thinking that they could have taken away. But there was not even a single ant, neither I found it anywhere nearer. You could imagine

my state. I could write this miracle in just 3 lines but, I just wanted to share the way it happened in detail so that you could also feel the same what I am feeling now.

Baba has always been there for me in every moment of my life and I always feel his presence. He answers me in any way if I had got a problem. He advises me, he guides me and yet I am still so dumb sometimes that I cant follow his words. Even then, he is so patient with me and helps me ever. I pray and ask him only one thing that, no matter whatever it takes I should never be abandoned by him. I will try my best to meet his expectations. I shall recite sairam even more number of times and try to control my emotions.

Whatever I am its only because of him. Now if everyone loves me, its only because of the attitude and life he blessed me with. Thank you baba. Thank you so much for your unconditional love. I don't deserve it, yet I can't imagine my life without you with me.

Let us all recite sairam whenever we can and have faith in him. He knows what we deserve.

Sorry for taking much time of yours by pouring all my words into the mail.

May baba bless us all and may we increase our faith in him even more than what we have now.

Oum Sri Sainathaya Namaha

Regards,

Neeta-- "Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain!"Neeta

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.