IndiaDivine.org

My Experience of Ram Naumi 24th March 2010

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Sai Ram

Although there are continued leelas of Baba in our house for the last so many years and we are so used to it that they have become part and parcel of our life. We feel Baba in our house.

All the time Mrs Gupta can be seen talking about Baba with other Sai Devotees either on phones or directly. Some time even I don’t get the time to tell something and forget to tell her afterwards. Baba has given us all, what we want. Every Thursday we have Sai Satsang, Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani, Prayan of one Chapter from Sai Satcharitra and two Bhajans by Mrs Jyoti Behl. In this, every Sai devotee is welcome. On every important days of our Family, Baba blesses us with Udi. Every week generally Udi starts oozing from different photos of Baba from Monday onwards. On Thusdays water is oozing from the Charans of Baba. In other words

Baba is really with us and we feel it.

This Ram Naumi day, early morning I found that my ring is missing. We asked the maid to be careful while sweeping the floor and cleaning the house. While discussing about it some one told that they saw the ring in my hand in the evening, day before. After that I went to the nearby market 2-3 times for purchasing the items of daily needs. During the Day we also searched in the house. We were participating in the Langer (Bhandara) at our local Colony Mandir as the Ram Naumi celebrations. During the day several

people came to the house and things went on smoothly. At about 8 PM I went to the front portion of the house to put some cleaning cloth there. To my surprise I find the ring lying about 12 inches inside , in the middle of the front main door. It was next to impossible that the ring was there. The outer door was closed. Inner door was open and the ring was in between the two doors. We have 2 doors of the main gate. The inner door is of steel and opaque glass and can’t see outside if closed. So we generally keep it open during the day time. Several people several times had crossed this space, for coming in and out of the house, and we find the ring there? There is difference of floor level at the outer door, so nothing can be slipped inside the house. I could not believe it so I called Mrs Gupta to come outside and see. She was also surprised at the place from where it has been found. The surprise was not for getting the ring back, but the place from where it was found. We both went to Baba for thanks and there we find another surprise. Water started oozing from the Charans of Baba. This is for the first time water started oozing from Wednesday night itself. I can’t express our feelings at that time. Devotees can feel it by putting themselves in such position.

Jai Sai Ram

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

www..info

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

Guest guest

Shri Ashokji and veena maa ,

shri sadguru sainathaya Namaha!

This is purely Baba's Leelas .this is unbelievableto find Ring lateron.so much miracles of Baba is seen at siddarth extension with water and udi coming.Thank you so much for sharing this miracle of Ring.shri sainathaya namaha.

From: veena_gupta_2000Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 09:53:36 -0700 My Experience of Ram Naumi 24th March 2010

Jai Sai Ram

Although there are continued leelas of Baba in our house for the last so many years and we are so used to it that they have become part and parcel of our life. We feel Baba in our house. All the time Mrs Gupta can be seen talking about Baba with other Sai Devotees either on phones or directly. Some time even I don’t get the time to tell something and forget to tell her afterwards. Baba has given us all, what we want. Every Thursday we have Sai Satsang, Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani, Prayan of one Chapter from Sai Satcharitra and two Bhajans by Mrs Jyoti Behl. In this, every Sai devotee is welcome. On every important days of our Family, Baba blesses us with Udi. Every week generally Udi starts oozing from different photos of Baba from Monday onwards. On Thusdays water is oozing from the Charans of Baba. In other words

This Ram Naumi day, early morning I found that my ring is missing. We asked the maid to be careful while sweeping the floor and cleaning the house. While discussing about it some one told that they saw the ring in my hand in the evening, day before. After that I went to the nearby market 2-3 times for purchasing the items of daily needs. During the Day we also searched in the house. We were participating in the Langer (Bhandara) at our local Colony Mandir as the Ram Naumi celebrations. During the day several people came to the house and things went on smoothly. At about 8 PM I went to the front portion of the house to put some cleaning cloth there. To my surprise I find the ring lying about 12 inches inside , in the middle of the front main door. It was next to impossible that the ring was there. The outer door was closed. Inner door was open and the ring was in between the two doors. We have 2 doors of the main gate. The inner door is of steel and opaque glass and can’t see outside if closed. So we generally keep it open during the day time. Several people several times had crossed this space, for coming in and out of the house, and we find the ring there? There is difference of floor level at the outer door, so nothing can be slipped inside the house. I could not believe it so I called Mrs Gupta to come outside and see. She was also surprised at the place from where it has been found. The surprise was not for getting the ring back, but the place from where it was found. We both went to Baba for thanks and there we find another surprise. Water started oozing from the Charans of Baba. This is for the first time water started oozing from Wednesday night itself. I can’t express our feelings at that time. Devotees can feel it by putting themselves in such position.

Jai Sai Ram Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000 www..info & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

Where to invest money? Visit MSN Money Special for tax, loans, insurance, realty and savings related recommendations Sign up now.

Guest guest

Sairam!

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful leela with us Ashokji! You are both one of a kind...pure love incarnate...Baba's special messengers.

Pranams to you and Ma 

Kothi pranaaams at the lotus fet of our dear Sainath 

Nilambari

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 10:23 PM, Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 wrote:

Jai Sai Ram

Although there are continued leelas of Baba in our house for the last so many years and we are so used to it that they have become part and parcel of our life. We feel Baba in our house. All the time Mrs Gupta can be seen talking about Baba with other Sai Devotees either on phones or directly. Some time even I don’t get the time to tell something and forget to tell her afterwards. Baba has given us all, what we want. Every Thursday we have Sai Satsang, Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani, Prayan of one Chapter from Sai Satcharitra and two Bhajans by Mrs Jyoti Behl. In this, every Sai devotee is welcome. On every important days of our Family, Baba blesses us with Udi. Every week generally Udi starts oozing from different photos of Baba from Monday onwards. On Thusdays water is oozing from the Charans of Baba. In other words

This Ram Naumi day, early morning I found that my ring is missing. We asked the maid to be careful while sweeping the floor and cleaning the house. While discussing about it some one told that they saw the ring in my hand in the evening,  day before. After that I went to the nearby market 2-3 times for purchasing the items of daily needs. During the Day we also searched in the house. We were participating in the Langer (Bhandara) at our local Colony  Mandir as the Ram Naumi celebrations. During the day  several  people came to the house and things went on smoothly.  At about 8 PM I went to the front portion of the house to put some cleaning cloth there. To my surprise I find the ring lying about 12 inches inside , in the middle of the front main door. It was next to impossible that the ring was there. The outer door was closed. Inner door was open and the ring was in between the two doors. We have 2 doors of the main gate. The inner door is of steel and opaque glass and can’t see outside if closed. So we generally keep it open during the day time. Several people several times had crossed this space,  for coming in and out of the house, and we find the ring there? There is difference of floor level at the outer door, so nothing can be slipped inside the house. I could not believe it so I called Mrs Gupta to come outside and see.  She was also surprised at the place from where it has been found. The surprise was not for getting the ring back, but the place from where it was found. We both went to Baba for thanks and there we find another surprise. Water started oozing from the Charans of Baba. This is for the first time water started oozing from Wednesday night itself. I can’t express our feelings at that time. Devotees can feel it by putting  themselves in such position.

Jai Sai Ram       Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000   www..info     & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

Guest guest

Saiaram Uncle,

What wonderful experience! You are indeed blessed to have Baba, with you always. Alamelu--- On Sat, 3/27/10, Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 wrote:

Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 My Experience of Ram Naumi 24th March 2010 Date: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 4:53 PM

Jai Sai Ram

This Ram Naumi day, early morning I found that my ring is missing. We asked the maid to be careful while sweeping the floor and cleaning the house. While discussing about it some one told that they saw the ring in my hand in the evening, day before. After that I went to the nearby market 2-3 times for purchasing the items of daily needs. During the Day we also searched in the house. We were participating in the Langer (Bhandara) at our local Colony Mandir as the Ram Naumi celebrations. During the day several people came to the house and things went on smoothly. At about 8 PM I went to the front portion of the house to put some cleaning cloth there. To my surprise I find the ring lying about 12 inches inside , in the middle of the front main door. It was next to impossible that the ring was there. The outer door was closed. Inner door was open and the ring was in between the two doors. We have 2 doors of the main gate. The inner door is of steel and opaque glass and can’t see outside if closed. So we generally keep it open during the day time. Several people several times had crossed this space, for coming in and out of the house, and we find the ring there? There is difference of floor level at the outer door, so nothing can be slipped inside the house. I could not believe it so I called Mrs Gupta to come outside and see. She was also surprised at the place from where it has been found. The surprise was not for getting the ring back, but the place from where it was found. We

both went to Baba for thanks and there we find another surprise. Water started oozing from the Charans of Baba. This is for the first time water started oozing from Wednesday night itself. I can’t express our feelings at that time. Devotees can feel it by putting themselves in such position.

Jai Sai Ram Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000 www..info & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

Guest guest

sairamGuptajiThanks for the e-mail about missing ring found again. While reding the message i felt as if i am visualing the events . I am sorry I do not know how to put it in writing my feelings. It is amazing.Sai bless us all alwaysusha sastryAshok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000To:

Sent: Sat, March 27, 2010 10:53:36 AM My Experience of Ram Naumi 24th March 2010

Jai Sai Ram Although there are continued leelas of Baba in our house for the last so many years and we are so used to it that they have become part and parcel of our life. We feel Baba in our house. All the time Mrs Gupta can be seen talking about Baba with other Sai Devotees either on phones or directly. Some time even I don’t get the time to tell something and forget to tell her afterwards. Baba has given us all, what we want. Every Thursday we have Sai Satsang, Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani, Prayan of one Chapter from Sai Satcharitra and two Bhajans by Mrs Jyoti Behl. In this, every Sai devotee is welcome. On every important days of our Family, Baba blesses us with Udi. Every week generally Udi starts oozing from different photos of Baba from Monday onwards. On Thusdays water is oozing from the Charans of Baba. In other words Baba is really with us and we feel it. This Ram Naumi day, early morning I found that my ring is missing. We asked the maid to be careful while sweeping the floor and cleaning the house. While discussing about it some one told that they saw the ring in my hand in the evening, day before. After that I went to the nearby market 2-3 times for purchasing the items of daily needs. During the Day we also searched in the house. We were participating in the Langer (Bhandara) at our local Colony Mandir as the Ram Naumi celebrations. During the day several

people came to the house and things went on smoothly. At about 8 PM I went to the front portion of the house to put some cleaning cloth there. To my surprise I find the ring lying about 12 inches inside , in the middle of the front main door. It was next to impossible that the ring was there. The outer door was closed. Inner door was open and the ring was in between the two doors. We have 2 doors of the main gate. The inner door is of steel and opaque glass and can’t see outside if closed. So we generally keep it open during the day time. Several people several times had crossed this space, for coming in and out of the house, and we find the ring there? There is difference of floor level at the outer door, so nothing can be slipped inside the house. I could not believe it so I called Mrs Gupta to come outside and see.

She was also surprised at the place from where it has been found. The surprise was not for getting the ring back, but the place from where it was found. We both went to Baba for thanks and there we find another surprise. Water started oozing from the Charans of Baba. This is for the first time water started oozing from Wednesday night itself. I can’t express our feelings at that time. Devotees can feel it by putting themselves in such position. Jai Sai Ram Ashok Gupta veena_gupta_ 2000 www.. info & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

Guest guest

Wow Guptaji you both are so blessed with all these real life miracles how so lucky more so it only can be rewarded with blind faith twards BABA...am so inspired my own faith is building even stronger as i read the happenings.Pray one day we be that lucky.Thank you Ashokji for sharing.Glad you got back ur ring with grace of BABA

Sai ram

Kiran--- On Sat, 27/3/10, Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 wrote:

Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 My Experience of Ram Naumi 24th March 2010 Received: Saturday, 27 March, 2010, 4:53 PM

Jai Sai Ram

This Ram Naumi day, early morning I found that my ring is missing. We asked the maid to be careful while sweeping the floor and cleaning the house. While discussing about it some one told that they saw the ring in my hand in the evening, day before. After that I went to the nearby market 2-3 times for purchasing the items of daily needs. During the Day we also searched in the house. We were participating in the Langer (Bhandara) at our local Colony Mandir as the Ram Naumi celebrations. During the day several people came to the house and things went on smoothly. At about 8 PM I went to the front

portion of the house to put some cleaning cloth there. To my surprise I find the ring lying about 12 inches inside , in the middle of the front main door. It was next to impossible that the ring was there. The outer door was closed. Inner door was open and the ring was in between the two doors. We have 2 doors of the main gate. The inner door is of steel and opaque glass and can’t see outside if closed. So we generally keep it open during the day time. Several people several times had crossed this space, for coming in and out of the house, and we find the ring there? There is difference of floor level at the outer door, so nothing can be slipped inside the house. I could not believe it so I called Mrs Gupta to come outside and see. She was also surprised at the place from where it has been found. The surprise was not for getting the ring back, but the place from where it was found. We both went to Baba for thanks

and there we find another surprise. Water started oozing from the Charans of Baba. This is for the first time water started oozing from Wednesday night itself. I can’t express our feelings at that time. Devotees can feel it by putting themselves in such position.

Jai Sai Ram Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_ 2000 www.. info & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

Guest guest

SAIRAM.

Respected Didi / Bhai Shaib,

As I read about your ring, had tears in my eyes,and can only say that as

you and didi do such great service to all the people around the world,it is very

natural for BABA to be in your house forever guarding you all the time.

Didi after you were kind enough to visit us ,and doing SAI AMRIT VANI,we have

had so many experiences,that it will take me a long time to write all of them

,but as I always want to share with you both ,so hopefully when we meet can

narrate you all that is happening in our lives,and how BABA is saving us.

I will always be gratefull  to both of you for life,in guiding me on this

PATH.

Do please accept my humble pranams.

" I don't Know What Tomorrow Holds,

but I do Know Who Holds Tomorrow. "

anju

Ashok Gupta

Sat, Mar 27, 2010 9:53 am

My Experience of Ram Naumi 24th March 2010

Jai Sai Ram

Although there are continued leelas of Baba in our

house for the last so many years and we are so used to it that they have become

part and parcel of our life. We feel Baba in our house.

All the time Mrs Gupta can be seen talking about Baba with other Sai Devotees

either on phones or directly. Some time even I don’t get the time to tell

something and forget to tell her afterwards. Baba has given us all, what we

want. Every Thursday we have Sai Satsang, Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani,

Prayan of one Chapter from Sai Satcharitra and two Bhajans by Mrs Jyoti Behl. In

this, every Sai devotee is welcome. On every important days of our Family, Baba

blesses us with Udi. Every week generally Udi starts oozing from different

photos of Baba from Monday onwards. On Thusdays water is oozing from the Charans

of Baba. In other words

This Ram Naumi day, early morning I found that my

ring is missing. We asked the maid to be careful while sweeping the floor and

cleaning the house. While discussing about it some one told that they saw the

ring in my hand in the evening,  day before. After that I went to the nearby

market 2-3 times for purchasing the items of daily needs. During the Day we also

searched in the house. We were participating in the Langer (Bhandara) at our

local Colony  Mandir as the Ram Naumi celebrations. During the day  several 

people came to the house and things went on smoothly.  At about 8 PM I went to

the front portion of the house to put some cleaning cloth there. To my surprise

I find the ring lying about 12 inches inside , in the middle of the front main

door. It was next to impossible that the ring was there. The outer door was

closed. Inner door was open and the ring was in between the two doors. We have 2

doors of the main

gate. The inner door is of steel and opaque glass and can’t see outside if

closed. So we generally keep it open during the day time. Several people several

times had crossed this space,  for coming in and out of the house, and we find

the ring there? There is difference of floor level at the outer door, so nothing

can be slipped inside the house. I could not believe it so I called Mrs Gupta to

come outside and see.  She was also surprised at the place from where it has

been found. The surprise was not for getting the ring back, but the place from

where it was found. We both went to Baba for thanks and there we find another

surprise. Water started oozing from the Charans of Baba. This is for the first

time water started oozing from Wednesday night itself. I can’t express our

feelings at that time. Devotees can feel it by putting  themselves in such

position.

Jai Sai Ram

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000  

www..info  

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

Guest guest

Jai Sai Shri Ashokji and Veena maa,By reading your message re. missing Ring, my eyes was full of tears. I can't express my views, but I want to share my experience which occurred with me also. How I am writing this I can't know. All Baba's grace. Last year in Sept. we went to Shilong for vacation for 3-4 days in a

package tour. On the last day we have to go for site seeing early

morning at 7.00 am. We took breakfast in the dinning hall and I went

to my room with my son to take the bag. When returning the key to the

manager in the counter he told if I was to clean the room on our

absence. I told him to do so. We were three families in the

hotel to go for site seeing. When I entered the car and was ready to go

for site seeing,I was very surprised to see that one gold ring (which

was given by my mother-in-law) was not their in my finger. I was

searching the ring in the car for my satisfaction but it was not there.

Suddenly my son asked me what I was searching? I just said nothing.

When I was taking the breakfast it was there. If I go upstairs and

search, the whole program will upset and I just prayed Baba that it

might be in the dinning hall or in my room only. I had not told this to

my husband and son because I don’t want to spoil the trip. I was just

praying Baba that when I return from the site seeing I should get the

ring from the Manager. (I don’t know why I specially prayed that I

should get ring from manager ). When we returned from site

seeing at 8.00 pm in the hotel, I was taking the bags and told my son to

collect the key from the Manager. I have totally forgotten that I lost

the ring in the morning and I enjoyed the site seeing whole day.

Because I have full faith on Baba. When my son went to the reception to

collect the key from the Manager, he shown one ring and asked whether

this is ours? My son was very much surprised that this is my mother’s

ring and mother has not told that she lost her ring. Immediately my

husband and I enter the reception and my son straight away told me

mammy have you lost your ring? I was very much surprised and the whole

incident one again came to my mind and without answering my son I

started thanking Baba (and Baba’s vachan came to my mind : I shall be active and vigorous even from the tomb..)

after that only I told everything to my husband and son. I asked the

Manager from were he got the ring. He told that it was in our room,

when girl was cleaning the room she got this ring. Next day early

morning we have go back I was unable to meet the house keeping girl. I

told the Manager to thank her on my behalf and gave her a little amount

as a gift. (If I will not do this Baba will not forgive me.)The mail is lengthy. Please forgive me.Regards,AMUDA MURTHY. --- On Sat, 27/3/10, Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 wrote:Ashok Gupta

<veena_gupta_2000 My Experience of Ram Naumi 24th March 2010 Date: Saturday, 27 March, 2010, 10:23 PM

Jai Sai Ram Although there are continued leelas of Baba in our house for the last so many years and we are so used to it that they have become part and parcel of our life. We feel Baba in our house. All the time Mrs Gupta can be seen talking about Baba with other Sai Devotees either on phones or directly. Some time even I don’t get the time to tell something and forget to tell her afterwards. Baba has given us all, what we want. Every Thursday we have Sai Satsang, Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani, Prayan of one Chapter from Sai Satcharitra and two Bhajans by Mrs Jyoti Behl. In this, every Sai devotee is welcome. On every important days of our Family, Baba blesses us with Udi. Every week generally Udi starts oozing from different photos of Baba from Monday onwards. On Thusdays water is oozing from the Charans of Baba. In other words Baba is really with us and we feel it. This Ram Naumi day, early morning I found that my ring is missing. We asked the maid to be careful while sweeping the floor and cleaning the house. While discussing about it some one told that they saw the ring in my hand in the evening, day before. After that I went to the nearby market 2-3 times for purchasing the items of daily needs. During the Day we also searched in the house. We were participating in the Langer (Bhandara) at our local Colony Mandir as the Ram Naumi celebrations. During the day several

people came to the house and things went on smoothly. At about 8 PM I went to the front portion of the house to put some cleaning cloth there. To my surprise I find the ring lying about 12 inches inside , in the middle of the front main door. It was next to impossible that the ring was there. The outer door was closed. Inner door was open and the ring was in between the two doors. We have 2 doors of the main gate. The inner door is of steel and opaque glass and can’t see outside if closed. So we generally keep it open during the day time. Several people several times had crossed this space, for coming in and out of the house, and we find the ring there? There is difference of floor level at the outer door, so nothing can be slipped inside the house. I could not believe it so I called Mrs Gupta to come outside and see.

She was also surprised at the place from where it has been found. The surprise was not for getting the ring back, but the place from where it was found. We both went to Baba for thanks and there we find another surprise. Water started oozing from the Charans of Baba. This is for the first time water started oozing from Wednesday night itself. I can’t express our feelings at that time. Devotees can feel it by putting themselves in such position. Jai Sai Ram Ashok Gupta veena_gupta_ 2000 www.. info & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.