Guest guest

< Roshan Lal Sharma > rsharma wrote:

<<< I would also like to see the members strive to develop a new

" universal language " that helps us to convey our deepest thoughts in

ways compatible with new knowledge and experiences - in ways that

does not always require the dependence on old scriptures. >>>

-------------------------

>From Dr C S Shah:

Yes, I agree with what Sri R L Sharma says.

Gradually a new language evolves to express newer concepts. The Life,

Teachings and Sayings of the most recent WISE MAN become New Scripture.

Teachings and sayings of Sri Ramakrishna is New Veda,

and,

Elaboration of his life and teachings by Swami Vivekananda is

New Upanishad.

dr c s shah

-------------

READ New article on Reason and Intuition at:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Styx/1704/index.html

http://members.xoom.com/drcsshah/neovedanta/newarticle.html

====================================

Guest guest

Superb indeed! Let us imbibe the New Language of Sri Ramakrishna, the Great

Incarnation, who came in cognito.

Dr C S Shah <drcssha

Ramakrishna <Ramakrishna >

Friday, August 06, 1999 9:04 AM

Re: [ramakrishna] Thanks

>Dr C S Shah <drcssha

>

>< Roshan Lal Sharma > rsharma wrote:

><<< I would also like to see the members strive to develop a new

> " universal language " that helps us to convey our deepest thoughts in

>ways compatible with new knowledge and experiences - in ways that

>does not always require the dependence on old scriptures. >>>

>-------------------------

>>From Dr C S Shah:

>Yes, I agree with what Sri R L Sharma says.

>Gradually a new language evolves to express newer concepts. The Life,

>Teachings and Sayings of the most recent WISE MAN become New Scripture.

>Teachings and sayings of Sri Ramakrishna is New Veda,

>and,

>Elaboration of his life and teachings by Swami Vivekananda is

>New Upanishad.

>

>dr c s shah

>-------------

>READ New article on Reason and Intuition at:

>http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Styx/1704/index.html

> http://members.xoom.com/drcsshah/neovedanta/newarticle.html

>====================================

>

>

>

>--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

>

>ONElist now has T-SHIRTS!

>For details and to order, go to:

>/store/tshirts.html

>

>------

>Sri Ramakrishnaye Namah

>Vivekananda Centre London

>http://www.btinternet.com/~vivekananda/

>

• 5 years later...

Thank You for sending this very important explaination on Diwali's meaning.

As I understod this hollyday depends on the lunar callendar and It changes the date according to it.And it is not a coincidence,maybe,that in this very period the Muslims have their Ramadan.Only Christians,beeng perhaps,the greatest "materialists",have fixed the Christmass day on 24-5 of December.

It is another thing that people need such kind of events to accept faith,but very often only events remain...

Yours-mihaeladevashish.sarkar wrote:

Vivekananda Centre Londonhttp://www.vivekananda.co.uk

Meet the all-new My – Try it today!

• 1 year later...

Please remember this There is no problem in the world . It is pure nothingness. Humans create problems from nothingness and it is initally molehill. Then we make if moutain of molehill. Then try to break the mountain. This is the game we keep on doing in life . Absolutely silly , but this is what we do. Drop all the problems as it was created by you. Stop the creation of problems so that you dont have to go outside to solve it.bittu_hiral <bittu_hiral wrote: I am so thankful to you all who gave me such words that I am not getting the fear anymore.Thanks so much.

Jiyo cricket on India cricket

Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.

I am very much confused about my future. I read many self improvement books bhu sometimes I end up coing all negative things and my mind enjoys all that one finished enjoying it again starts torturing me what shall i do please do tell melokesh h <lokspavi

Hi,

I can understand your situation as I experienced same

feelings at one point. It is perfectly normal, there

are some days in our life we lack the courage. That

doesn’t mean we are weak, Its just we need direction.

In the middle of the battle filed arjun also felt like

that and said,

drstvemam sva-janam krsna, yuyutsum smupasthitam,

sidanti mama gantrani, mukham ca parisusyati.:29:1:

vepathus ca sarire me, roma-harsas ca jayate,

gandivam sarmasate hastat, tavak caiva

paridahyate,:30:1:

`My dear krsna, seeing my friends and relatives

present before me in such fighting spirit, I feel the

limbs of my body quivering and my mouth drying up.`

`My whole body is trembling, my hair is standing on

end, my bow gandiva is slipping from my hand, and my

skin is burning. `

In reply shree krishna said

klaibyam ma sma gamah partha, naitat tvayy upapadyate,

nksudram hradya-daurbalyam, tyaktvittishha

parantapa.:3:2:

`O sun of Prartha, do not yield to this degrading

impotence. It does not become you. Give up such petty

weakness of heart and arise, O chastiser of enemy. `

I usually take it this way, my mind is my home/house

that has doors and windows open so that fresh air can

come inside. But along with that I will be inviting

dust/flies etc. Here fresh air could be

ideas/knowledge etc. and dust/flies could be all the

bad/weak thoughts etc. I have to do the house keeping

to keep it clear and tidy and that comes from bricks

of self-discipline which builds the wall of strength.

As swami vivekananda said,

faith,faith,faith in ourselves, faith faith in God,

this is the secret of greatness. If you have faith in

all the three hundred and thirty million mythological

gods, and in all the gods which foreigners have now

and again introduce in your midst, and still have no

faith in yourself is no salvation for you.(III.190)

As we all believe strength is life and weakness is

death, I would like to quote Swamiji again,

Whatever you think. that is you will be. If you think

yourselves weak, weak you will be; if you think

yourselves strong, strong you will be.(III, 130)

Good Luck and hope you find your strength.

regards,

Nirav.

--- Hiral Pandya <bittu_hiral wrote:

> I am very much confused about my future. I read many

> self improvement books bhu sometimes I end up coing

> all negative things and my mind enjoys all that one

> finished enjoying it again starts torturing me what

> shall i do please do tell me

>

> lokesh h <lokspavi wrote:

Namaste Lokesh,

The future will be what we do in the

present. As you continue to seek

God and the truth of who you are, your mind will calm and your life will become

simpler and more joyous. Meanwhile

do not worry about attachment to past pleasures or any weakness, every one of

us experiences all things, the only thing that matters is love of God, as

Master said, and this will increase thru your yearning. If you seek out Holy Company it will be

a tremendous help to you, their advice and the Grace which will flow thru them

to you, will make your journey so much easier. When you are feeling really bad turn to God, to Sri

Ramakrishna, whoever your heart adores, and you will receive everything you

need, of this you may be absolutely sure.

All my love and prayers for your

happiness,

Bob Rose

I am very much confused about my future. I read many self

improvement books bhu sometimes I end up coing all negative things and my mind

enjoys all that one finished enjoying it again starts torturing me what shall i

do please do tell me

lokesh h <lokspavi

• 1 year later...

Thank you very much for your loving prayers...AMMA. Love, Surya Subrahmanya Seetharaam and Meenakshi...Mrs Veena Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 wrote: Dear Sai Devotees Jai Sai Ram. Thanks for the Best Wishes on my 60th Birthday, which I celebrated with Baba in Shirdi.. Mrs. Veena Gupta Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

"Jai Sri AmmaBhagawan||"

"Lokaah Samastaah Sukhino Bhavanthu ---> May all the beings in all the worlds be Happy and Prosperous||"

"Akaasath Pathitham Thoyam Yatha Gachhathi Saagaram |Sarva Deva Namaskarah Kesavam Prathigacchathi||""Just as the river drops merge into the ocean as the final destination, all the prayers reach the one Lord of the universe||"

"Ask, and it shall be given unto you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you"||

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Dear Veenaji,I am very happy to hear that you celebrated your bday with BABA- MAY BABA ALWAYS SHOWER LOVE AND BLESSINGS ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY- SAIRAMMrs Veena Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 wrote: Dear Sai Devotees Jai Sai Ram. Thanks for the Best Wishes on my 60th Birthday, which I celebrated with Baba in Shirdi.. Mrs. Veena Gupta Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool. nalini

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Beloved dearest Adarshniye badi didi ji..JAI SAI RAMPranam ..SAVEEKAR KARE....HA; BABA HAMARE SANGHI SAATH!! AMRITA ROOP SAI KI CHARCHA..;YEHI SAIRAM KA NAAM HAI PARAM SUKH DAAYI;JAI JAI KAAR mere Sadguru Sainath. BABA MAI MERI BADI DIDI JI KO DHANIYAA DHANIYAA ..BANADIYA HAI..BEMISAAL HAI.AAP SAI KI BHAKTHI..JYOTI SE; AAP SAB SE MAHAAN ANOKHI..KIRPA KI MOORTHI JAISI DIDI JI HAI..VEENAJI..HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRDI KE BHAKTHO KA GAUROV.. KI AAP NE HAAME 60 YEARS KE TYAAG TAPASIYAA AUR SADAA MAN MAI HRIDYAA KI SAI MAN MANDIR KI ANMOL RAATHNO KI BEMISAAL SAB KI TAQDEER BADAL NE WALI AASHA UMEED KI PARAM JYOTHI HO...DAAAY KARANA HUM SAB PER..KRIPA KAR NAA, EK BOONDH SAI KE BHAKTHI SAAGAR SE MILJAYEE AAP KE BIRTHDAY PER..YEHI BAHUT HAI..Hai naa Didi ji...AAP SHIRDI GAAYEE MAGAR SHIRDI WALE SAI..AAP KE GHAR AAYEE THE, HAI..NAA..AUR ..AATHE REHTEE HAI..BAS YAAHI TAMMANA HAI, KI AAP SAI KAA APNE GHA SIDHARTH DWARKAMAYEE SE NAA JAANE DE...BHAKTHO KI .SHIRDI

SHIRDI HAI, LEEKIN SAI KI SHIRDI SIDHARTH EXT DWARKAMAYEE..HAI..JAISE MEERA KE GIRIDHAR GOPAL THE..BADI DID KE BABA SAI RAM..HAI..SUKKARIYAA DIDI..KIYA MANGAA KIYAA PAAYA.....HAPPY YOU ARE. FOR YOU OFFER ONLY HAPPINESS, WHICH IS YOUR RARE TREASURE..Birthdays come and Go, but Only WHEN SAI BHAKTHI BLOSSOMS WITHIN AS INSIDE YOUR SOUL..IT BECOMES A THIRTH..AND THAT IS BEST BIRTHDAY..GIFT NONE OTHER GIFT CAN COMPARE..AISE MAAN..HI KO BHAKTHI KA RAANG CHADHTHA HAI..BABA KI YE DEEN HAI..AAPKO BADI DIDDIJI..HAPPY MAY YOU EVER BE..FOR YOUR BABA'S BHAGAVAN IS FRAGRANCE NO FLOWER IN ANY GARDEN OF THE WORLD CAN GIVE..SAI NAAM IS YOU BIGGEST WEALTH, YOU HAVE BROUGHT TO THIS WORLD..AND FOR EVERYONE, YOU ARE MAA..DIDJI BEHAN AND ALL TREASURES FO SAB KO AAP PE POORA BHAROSAA SRADDHA HAI..JAI BADI DI DI ..YUG YUG MAI AAP SAI KA SACHAA PYAR PRADAHAN KARE..AISE HI AAPKI PREET SAB KO PYAR BABA KA BHAKTH BANA DEDEGA..ASHIRWADS ARE MANY TO GIVE..BUT YOU GIVE SOMETHING

BEYOND..AASIRHVAADS....YOU ARE CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS FOR YOU ALLOW EVERYONE TO JOIN, AND GROW..AND EXPAND IN SPIRITUAL SAI REVEOLUTION..JAI JAI JAI SAI PAREMSWARA KRIPA KARE BADI DEEDI PER HAR ROOZ..HAR DIN HAR SAAL..JAI SAI HARE..SAI RAM HARE.at BABA charno maiaapka chota farista..ek dool ka ya dharti ka ek chota grain of sandMere Maatha hamesh SAI CHARNO MAI HO..appki DWARKAMAYEE ME.JayantMrs Veena Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 wrote: Dear Sai Devotees Jai Sai Ram. Thanks for the Best Wishes on my 60th Birthday, which I celebrated with Baba in Shirdi.. Mrs. Veena Gupta Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

Juggling multiple email accounts? Why bother? Consolidate them all in Mail with our quick, easy tool.

• 1 year later...

dear sai maa and ashokji,

I am very happy to noted that you were safely reached Our Babaaji's Residence Sidhartha Extension Back after Happy and spiritual Journey. Only the Babaa's grace and wishes Your Spritual Tour is completed with good Results. On behalf Both of you I am thanking our Babaaji for the grace shown to you when you were in States. Thank you Babaaji.

And also I am thankful to All the Devotees who were called for you for the Sai Recitation and given Nice Hospitality and their Kind help during your visit there. Thank you so Much All the Sai Bandhus taken all necessary arrangements made to our Saimaa and Ashokji when they were with you. And also Thanking to All Sai Bhandhus who participated in grand Manner for the Sai Amritvani Rectitation and got the Babaaji's Grace.

Thank you all and just waiting for the Sai Amritvani Recitation at Sidhardha Extension on 11th and also i am very happy to participate from my place at Chennai during that period at Delhi.

Jai Sai Ram.

MAY OUR SHIRDI SAI BLESS ONE AND ALL FOR THE NICE FUTURE. OM SAI SHRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

KUPPI BAI--- On Fri, 12/5/08, Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 wrote:

Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 Thanks Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 1:11 PM

Jai Sai Ram

I sincerely Thanks the devotees of USA for the courtsey given to us during our USA visit and reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani along with us.

We have recached back New Delhi, Sidhartha Extension and will resume the group recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani from Thursday the 11th Dec 2008. Devotees intererested in attending it in person may contact phone nos. 26346942 or 9868966605 or 9312494767.

Jai Sai Ram

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Thank you Veenajee and Ashokjee for praying for me and my brother-in-law. He has got an offer letter from a company a couple of days back.

I wish to deeply thank you from the bottom of my heart for praying for us every Thursday.

May Baba bless all of us.

Regds.T.SureshND, USA

Guest guest

i would like to mention same here. samasta kodi pranams at baba's feet and our heart-felt thanks to ashok ji, veena ji, and everyone who prayed for us. the results of an interview i had been waiting for days were announced favorably on thursday 1pm.

jai sai ram,

manju & praveen / portage,mi

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 7:35 AM, suresh thuppalay <sureshtc wrote:

Thank you Veenajee and Ashokjee for praying for me and my brother-in-law. He has got an offer letter from a company a couple of days back.

I wish to deeply thank you from the bottom of my heart for praying for us every Thursday.

Regds.T.SureshND, USA

Guest guest

veena ji and ashok ji

you are doing a great job sir on behalf of sai

achuta

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Manju Sudhakaran <manjuvinu wrote:

i would like to mention same here. samasta kodi pranams at baba's feet and our heart-felt thanks to ashok ji, veena ji, and everyone who prayed for us. the results of an interview i had been waiting for days were announced favorably on thursday 1pm.

jai sai ram,

Regds.T.SureshND, USA

-- Wg Cdr S A Ramaiah (Retd) 2-B, 6-3-1100/4, Somajiguda Hyderabad -500082 tel 23405990 achuta.ramaiah

achuta_ramaiah2000

Guest guest

dear sai devotees,i have had baba's blessings and even to the extent saving me from becoming POW , IN 1965A few week back i insisted upon baba that i do not want my rt eye getting affected by catract, because i am preparing to commence a course on counselling & psychotherapy for sr people as well as for school counselors as a professional trg for potential candidates as unique qualification for helping K-12 Class students.

i am feeling normal and not getting any strains even stdying for many hours.put your blind faith and believe HE is omnipresent.baba's spl attachement to veena maa and ashoks ji and through them all the wishes are fulfilled for all of us. they are really extra ordinarily fortunate.

seeking baba's blessings for us all.prof hmk.On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 5:17 PM, Achuta Ramaiah <achuta.ramaiah wrote:

veena ji and ashok ji

you are doing a great job sir on behalf of sai

achuta

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Manju Sudhakaran <manjuvinu wrote:

jai sai ram,

Regds.T.SureshND, USA

-- Wg Cdr S A Ramaiah (Retd) 2-B, 6-3-1100/4, Somajiguda Hyderabad -500082 tel 23405990

achuta.ramaiah

achuta_ramaiah2000