IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Re Sairam Pictures of Miracle at Veena Didi's house

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Sai Ram

I forward herewith the photos sent by Jk (Jayant) of London of their 2nd visit to Sidhartha Extension.

Ashok Gupta--- On Fri, 5/8/09, Priya Ramnath <priyaramnath wrote:

Priya Ramnath <priyaramnathRe Sairam Pictures of Miracle at Veena Didi's houseveena_gupta_2000Cc: "ram seshadrinathan" <rohanramFriday, May 8, 2009, 2:29 PM

Om Sri Sai Ram

Hotmail® has a new way to see what's up with your friends. Check it out.

Guest guest

OM SRI SAI RAM;

Bhalla Karo Sai Nath, Sab Ka Bhalla Karo; Baba Daaya Nidhan Sab Ka Bhalla Karo!!

My most respected, graceful, noble and very divinely Blessed loving Badi Sister, "Sai Devi Maa", Veenaji, and equally very quite peaceful natured and supportive Bade Bhaisahib, Ashokji,

I know whatever I say will not be enough, nor totally complete in full glory, about my gratitute and thankfulness, inculding appreciations for everything that made it possible for me and my team to receive the rarest precious SAI DARSHANS of your Shri Shirdi Sai Baba's fully Charged sacred Shrine, Mandir or Home come Heaven,where I witnessed our LIVING LORD Shree Saibaba of Shirdi of Siddarth Ext, Delhi, the All Merciful, full of Kindness as well as endearing compasion grant His Devotees who have come to attend the recital and chating of Shri Sai Amrit Vani ,the sweet ambrosia of SAI BABA's uplifting nourishing and protective elixir. This was the second time we had this great fortune and good luck, to be among the eagar anxious Sai Bhandus crowds that were chosen and "called" there to be recipient of SaiNath's Grace,and richest treasures the Divine Blessings as well as ANKHO DEKHI Leelas of outpouring of

sacred beneficial Udhi, Healing and curing Ganga Jaal from His divine Charnas and the most spectacular amazing Blessings of partaking of Prasadam, Bhog, with such instant on the spot immediate BABA's LOVE just expressing His acknowlwdgement and acceptance, of the offerings.

There may be those who may doubt this, or even deny this occurrance as mere imagination or Baba preplanned Leelas.Well it has been ocuring for many years, every Thursday and I have known about this for over eight years, My sisters have been there when our dear mother was not well, and they had brought both the miracle curing as well as healing Udhi and the invaluable gift of Heavens infact Universe, the Water that has no comparison, unmatched in its benefits and power. Our mother did have both these gifts of LOVE and GRACE from Badi Didiji, who personally prayed for her recovery to good health. Which is what brought me to SAI RAM, Here at Delhi's Dwarkamayee..

The Shree Saibaba Mandir, at Shirdi cannot be replaced, nor can it be ignored by any Seeker of BABA's Confirmed Gurantee, His Vachan the Divine Promise, to protect and take care of anyone who comes to Shirdi. We were fortunate to be at this Grand Abode of All GOD's King of Mankind, and all that exists in creation visible or invisible, Yes,Raja Di Raja Shri Saccthidanand Sadguru Sainath's unequalled, indescribable Glorious Golden Darbar. Millions have and millions will continue to rush and enter this Spectacular Holiest Divine Wish Fullfilling sanctified Abode of Highest, all knowing LORD of this UNIVERSE. SAI BABA is SAMPOORNA..TOTAL DIVINITY, in Human Form who took to become a Fakir, and go among those who worshipped,loved Him and also those who hated Him. It was in 1962 yes early 60's that I as a young school going lad, had the first Darshans of SAI BABA of SHIRDI in Shri Ram Mandir, Nairobi Kenya. It saddened me beyond feeings could express, when

i found that BABA had taken Samadhi in 1918, but it also gave me courage and sustainable vigor encouragement, that He had come on DIVINE MISSION, An important and significant Work, that only SAI had to accomplish. To-day years later I feel Blessed, and indeed happy , very Happy that a dream has been fullfilled, by being at Sai Devi Maa's Dwarkamayee, A Palace of LIVING PRESENCE of SAI BABA and His assured Divine Darshans, the Never Failing power of Divine Gifts ad rich Treasurs only GOD ia capable of giving, Answering, responding, and fullfilling one's earnest prayer for a significant important sitauation, problem or setback, including an unexpectaed tragedy or loss. securing Boons and assurances of His Abhaya Hasta protecting divine Hand to guard and guide His devotee or one who has surrendered to His Will, BABA per CHOOD DIYA MAINE, He knows everything BABA will Take Care, He will bring me out of this mess, etc etc..Yes these and man more

buring cries with tears in eyes, filled, BABA see and wipes when He showers His Mercy and grants that precious valuable proof of His LOVE, His Udi just instantly apears for that moment that is all one is expecting, a glimpse of His Divine Presence, asit was noticed when Anju Tandon Shoulders had Udi apearing from out of no-where, on her and into the lap of Sai Devi Maa, Veena Didi ji..

I have been to Shirdi a few times before, but since current SAI BABA serial on television, the rowds have incred manifold, thus bringing more stronger unbreakable FAITH in Shirdi Ke Sai Baba, In times to come this would increase like a river that gets floods, uncontrolable, and no doubt Sai Will grant His Blessings as promised and assured by Him. The Leelas at Shidarth Ext Dwarkamyee are unique and provided a compelling evidence, of BABA Omnipresence His Greatness, and The highest Invisible Divine Force, granting all who come to Hs Darbar, a Chance, an Opportunity to SAVE oneself..Yes SAI SAVES, BABA lifts, up even those who have no Faith in GOD, but more many new comers to Sai Devi Maa's humble blesse home of SAI, Chamatkars, makes them determined to Visit Shirdi..and Be with their GOD, from thereon.

We can only say, there is yet more to come, when we have seen the little pre-trailor sequence Now we become anxious hungry and desperate to see the Fullness of His Glory..Entire Panorama of HIS GREATEST MAGNIFICENT SAI REVELATIONS

I shall be leaving Mumbai to-night for Europe incuding London. May Badi Didi Veena Sai Devi Maa have BABA's continued Shower of DIVINE LOVE, and all powerful beneficial SAI GRACE..to accept us next time we surprise her and Bade Bhaisaahib with our unplanned visit, unplanned by us, but well Planned by SAI, The Well wisher and Divine Caretaker of eveyone, All, including this tiny droplet.

JAI SAI RAM

I have included a few more pictures in the J.K visits Sai Temples folder., in Photos..--- On Sat, 9/5/09, Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 wrote:

Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 Fw: Re Sairam Pictures of Miracle at Veena Didi's house Date: Saturday, 9 May, 2009, 9:36 AM

Jai Sai Ram

I forward herewith the photos sent by Jk (Jayant) of London of their 2nd visit to Sidhartha Extension.

Ashok Gupta--- On Fri, 5/8/09, Priya Ramnath <priyaramnath@ hotmail.com> wrote:

Priya Ramnath <priyaramnath@ hotmail.com>Re Sairam Pictures of Miracle at Veena Didi's houseveena_gupta_ 2000 Cc: "ram seshadrinathan" <rohanram >Friday, May 8, 2009, 2:29 PM

Om Sri Sai Ram

Hotmail® has a new way to see what's up with your friends. Check it out.