IndiaDivine.org

Shirdi Baba raham kar,--------A poem offered to Sai Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Sai Saranam !============ The following poem is offered to Sai Baba :--************Dukh-dard bhari zindagi,Kaise kare bandagi.Bas teri aas hai,Khushi tere paas hai.

Shirdi Baba raham kar, Mujh par karam kar. Rasta mujhe dikha, Apni shakti se barha.Ab nahi waqt hai,Parishthitiya sakht hai.Mere saath-saath chal,Mujhe de shakti–bal. Tere dwar avunga, Geet tere gavunga. Bachi jo zindagi, Tujh par lutavunga.Hai mujhe bahut garv.Tere kadmo me swarg.Sar mai jhukavunga,Teri daulat pavunga.****************Meaning=========Life is full of sorrow & grief.How to worship you. Only you are my hope.The happiness lies with you. =O Shirdi Baba ! be kind on me & shower on me your grace.Show me the path & take me ahead with your power.=There is no time left now.The circumstances are very hard.Pl keep moving along with me and bestow upon me your power & strength.=I shall come to your door & sing your songs.I shall sacrifice the remaining part of my life on you.=I am very proud of you.There lies the heavanat your feet. On bowing my head i shall be able to receive your wealth (the wealth of real happiness & peace).************************************************** ***********Bowing at feet of Baba,S.L.Gupta,

Time 20:25 p.m.

Dated 14-5-2009,

Banglore

=======

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Shatrughanji.

Till such time i came across this mail, i thought Shatrugan(sinha) knew only two words Khamosh Khamosh...:-)

This poem is is so beautiful, original & catchy, have you tried submitting this also to Saileela magazine of shirdi sansthan ?

i suggest if you can ask Mr. Rana Gill of Saiterehazarroonnaam to lend his voice to this or any other singer you have in mind ? you can use my comments comming from a music lover.

Vikas

--- On Thu, 5/14/09, shatrughan lal gupta <om_nirwan1974 wrote:

shatrughan lal gupta <om_nirwan1974 "Shirdi Baba raham kar,--------"A poem offered to Sai Babasaibabanews , "SainathMaharaj" <sainathmaharaj >, "shirdi_sai_baba" <shirdi_sai_baba >, "" , "ShirdiSai_UniversalHealingSuperpower" <shirdisai_universalhealingsuperpower >Cc: , , "saidevoteermail" <saibabadevoteemail, saidevotees, saiforum , saikalaadla , "Saimadhurageetham" <saimadhurageetham >, "satyasaispeaks" <satyasaispeaks, "shirdisaiUSA" <shirdisaiUSA >,

Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 8:30 PM

Om Sai Saranam !============ The following poem is offered to Sai Baba :--************Dukh-dard bhari zindagi,Kaise kare bandagi.Bas teri aas hai,Khushi tere paas hai. Shirdi Baba raham kar, Mujh par karam kar. Rasta mujhe

dikha, Apni shakti se barha.Ab nahi waqt hai,Parishthitiya sakht hai.Mere saath-saath chal,Mujhe de shakti–bal. Tere dwar avunga, Geet tere gavunga. Bachi jo zindagi, Tujh par

lutavunga.Hai mujhe bahut garv.Tere kadmo me swarg.Sar mai jhukavunga,Teri daulat pavunga.************ ****Meaning=========Life is full of sorrow & grief.How to worship you. Only you are my hope.The happiness lies with you. =O Shirdi Baba ! be kind on me & shower on me your grace.Show me the path & take me ahead with your power.=There is no time left now.The circumstances are very hard.Pl keep moving along with me and bestow upon me your power & strength.=I shall come to your door & sing your songs.I shall sacrifice the remaining part of my life on you.=I am very proud of you.There lies the heavanat your feet. On bowing my head i shall be able to receive your wealth (the wealth of real happiness & peace).************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ** ***********Bowing at feet of Baba,S.L.Gupta,

Dated 14-5-2009,

Banglore

=======

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Shatrughanji.

Till such time i came across this mail, i thought Shatrugan(sinha) knew only two words Khamosh Khamosh...:-)

This poem is is so beautiful, original & catchy, have you tried submitting this also to Saileela magazine of shirdi sansthan ?

i suggest if you can ask Mr. Rana Gill of Saiterehazarroonnaam to lend his voice to this or any other singer you have in mind ? you can use my comments comming from a music lover.

Vikas

--- On Thu, 5/14/09, shatrughan lal gupta <om_nirwan1974 wrote:

shatrughan lal gupta <om_nirwan1974 "Shirdi Baba raham kar,--------"A poem offered to Sai Babasaibabanews , "SainathMaharaj" <sainathmaharaj >, "shirdi_sai_baba" <shirdi_sai_baba >, "" , "ShirdiSai_UniversalHealingSuperpower" <shirdisai_universalhealingsuperpower >Cc: , , "saidevoteermail" <saibabadevoteemail, saidevotees, saiforum , saikalaadla , "Saimadhurageetham" <saimadhurageetham >, "satyasaispeaks" <satyasaispeaks, "shirdisaiUSA" <shirdisaiUSA >,

Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 8:30 PM

Om Sai Saranam !============ The following poem is offered to Sai Baba :--************Dukh-dard bhari zindagi,Kaise kare bandagi.Bas teri aas hai,Khushi tere paas hai. Shirdi Baba raham kar, Mujh par karam kar. Rasta mujhe

dikha, Apni shakti se barha.Ab nahi waqt hai,Parishthitiya sakht hai.Mere saath-saath chal,Mujhe de shakti–bal. Tere dwar avunga, Geet tere gavunga. Bachi jo zindagi, Tujh par

lutavunga.Hai mujhe bahut garv.Tere kadmo me swarg.Sar mai jhukavunga,Teri daulat pavunga.************ ****Meaning=========Life is full of sorrow & grief.How to worship you. Only you are my hope.The happiness lies with you. =O Shirdi Baba ! be kind on me & shower on me your grace.Show me the path & take me ahead with your power.=There is no time left now.The circumstances are very hard.Pl keep moving along with me and bestow upon me your power & strength.=I shall come to your door & sing your songs.I shall sacrifice the remaining part of my life on you.=I am very proud of you.There lies the heavanat your feet. On bowing my head i shall be able to receive your wealth (the wealth of real happiness & peace).************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ** ***********Bowing at feet of Baba,S.L.Gupta,

Dated 14-5-2009,

Banglore

=======