IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For 21st May 2009

Jai Sai Ram

1. Due to strike by the Mahanager Telephone Nigam employees, our internet service is down and hence the delay in sending this letter. This letter contains the letters received upto Sunday the 17th May and also, may not be containing many letters, which may be in the pipeline.

2. Please write all your letter/requests for prayers and pooja only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to ‘’ .

3. For Thursday Prayers and recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani, we consider letters received up to evening of Wednesday (Local Time). Please post the letters, so as to reach us by that time.

4. Devotees sending many names for prayers, should ask all those named in the letter to recite/read or atleast listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani and ensure that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at least on Thursdays. Let them also do some karam.

5. Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time).

6. Following are the letters received for 21st May 2009. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thusrday have not been included in this.

7. I have omitted all those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject along with the Sri Sai Amrit Vani. List of such devotees will be given in my last letter of the week. Please write “Confidential†if you want to keep the letter personal, in the SUBJECT along with Sri Sai Amrit Vani.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

1. "Bharati Sharma" <sharma.bharati............

Re: Sri Sai Amrit Vani - Re: Plz Pray for my Family

Thursday, May 14, 2009 5:44 AM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Sai Om,

We assure that we will recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani on 21st Thursday May-09

MY NAME : MRS. BHARATI U. SHARMA

HUSBAND NAME : UMESH SHARMA

MOTHER NAME : SARLA SHARMA

DOUGHTER NAME : DHANSHREE SHARMA

RENTAL ADD: 104, GYANESH BUILDING,

PANCHAL NAGAR, RAM LAXMAN MARG,

NALLA SOPARA (W), DIST - THANE - 401 203.

MUMBAI - INDIA.

Thanks & regards.

BHARATI SHARMA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

2. "mythilipartha" <mythilipartha..........

Fwd: PLEASE INCLUDE OUR NAME FOR SRI SAI AMRIT VANI on 21st May 2009

Thursday, May 14, 2009 3:40 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji,

Please include OUR names V T PARTHASARATHY & MYTHILI BANGALORE for Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani ON 21st May 09 -- mythili k n & parthasarathy

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

3. "Joyce Sewsunker" <JSewsunker.............

FW: Aum Sai Ram: Amrit Vani pooja--- Prayan Sai Satchritra--21/0 5/09

Thursday, May 14, 2009 1:43 AM

"'veena_gupta_2000'" <veena_gupta_2000

Aum Sai Ram Veena Ma and Ashok Dad

Hope you both are having a blissful week ahead.

We will be doing the Sai Amrit Vani Pooja on the 21/05/09 before going to tonight's bajans

Ajith Sewsunker---JHB South Africa ----reading the Prayan Sai Satchrita

Joyce Sewsunker----JHB South Africa ---- reading the Prayan Sai Satchrita and listening the Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Jai Sri Ram

Joyce

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

4. "Uma Iyer" <umasiyer9.............

Prayer Request

Friday, May 15, 2009 12:50 PM

veena_gupta_2000

I am Uma Iyer from Saudi Arabia. Plese pray for my husband Sundar and son Santosh to get a good placement/job. I will read the Sai Amritvani as usual and also the prayan of Sat Charitra.

Thank you and regards,

Uma

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

5. "sai baba" <saibaba_nature............

[ No Subject ]

Saturday, May 16, 2009 2:22 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok ji

Hearty Pranams!!Please include my daughters' name I. Swathi for Sai AmritVani prayers on May 21st'09 . SHE IS RECENTLY MARRIED AND APPLIED FOR VISA TO AUSTRIALIA. PLEASE PRAY FOR HER VISA MAAJI.

We shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA from our place. OM SAI RAM P.S.MANI

HYDERABAD

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

6. "HANSA TOKERIA" <hansatokeria...........

Please Prayer for me and my family for this thursday (21.05.2009) sai amrit vani prayer

Saturday, May 16, 2009 12:48 AM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

OM SAI RAMDear Veena Aunty & Ashok UnclejiPlease Prayer for me and my family for sukh,shanti,financial sthiti and good health for this Thursday (21.05.2009) .I will be listening to the AmritVani prayers myself on this day.HANSA TOKERIA - INDORE,M.P.SONAL PAREKH - MUMBAIVISHAL PAREKH - MUMBAIYUG PAREKH - MUMBAIRUPAL DAS - USARAHUL DAS - USARACHIT DAS - USA RIYA DAS - USARAMESH TOKERIA - INDOREKALPANA TOKERIA - INDORENIRAV (CHIKU) – INDORE

7. "DINAR TRADING CO., LLC" <dinartc..........

PRAYERS

Saturday, May 16, 2009 3:56 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

SAI RAM VEENAJI AND ASHOKJI PLEASE INLCUDE MY NAME FOR SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS TO BE HELD ON 21/05/09.I SHALL LISTEN AND RECITE THE SAME AT MY RESIDENCE AND ALSO READ SSC. THANKS AT HIS LOTUS FEET, DEEPAK (TRIPOLI,LIBYA)

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

8. "Sharmistha Roy" <r.sharmistha..........

Please include my name for the prayer.

Saturday, May 16, 2009 11:06 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear SAI maa and Ashok ji,

I am Sharmistha Roy(Aditya) from Kolkata- West Bengal. Please include my name in Comind Thursday(21st May) Prayer. Please pray for a good Job with handsome salary. Also pray BABA so that i become normal, with good health. To keep BABA's blessing on my son and my family.

I will be reciting Sai Amrit Vani at my place on thursday within ths said time.

SAIRAM

Sharmistha

Kolkata

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

9. "Rathna.S. Iyer" <sai_rathna_iyer..........

Please include my name for

Sunday, May 17, 2009 11:06 AM

"veena guptha" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji and Ashok ji,

Sairam

Please include my name for the Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer on 21 May 2009.

I will be reading and reciting Sri Sai Amrithvani [prayer from our home Alberta, Canada.

Sairam

Rathna Iyer

10. "vedavalli narayan" <vedavalli22.............

request

Sunday, May 17, 2009 10:38 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji & ashokji,Please include my name in your prasyers on 21st may. I'll recite & listen to aamruthavani at the same time.Please pray for the names below. Your prayers will bear fruit.Thanks a lot.JAI SAI RAM.vedavalli.Bangalore.prema.vivek. mridula & uday

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

End of 1st lot of letters.