IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together, 2nd Lot of Letters/requests and the prayers during Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For 21st May 2009

Jai Sai Ram

1. We consider letters received up to Wednesday evening (Indian Standard Time). It you want to participate, please write accordingly to the email address veena_gupta_2000 only.

2. Devotees sending letters for prayers should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani?

3. Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time).

4. Following are the letters received for 21st May 2009. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thusrday have not been included in this.

5. Mrs. Gupta (Veena Maa) will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra at Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi . when the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong.

6. I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject. Please write your letter/requests only on email id veena_gupta_2000 and to get the attention please write Sri Sai Amrit Vani and/or Private or confidential also in the Subject.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

11. "Uma Chaudhary" <umac8.................

Please Include our names for the Amrit Vani prayer May 21st,2009

Monday, May 18, 2009 10:13 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashok ji & Veenaji-

Namsakar Please accept my humble pranams to you both Ashokji and Veenaji for the service to us.

We will be listening and reciting Sri Amrit Vani on May 21st in our home

Devendra,Uma,Mohit - in Marlboro, NJ

Nidhi - Milwaukee,WI

Please pray for peace in our family + Oreo.

PPFNMAS &

PHMFHS1P-May Baba Bless us.

With Regards & Love

Uma

732-414-8967-h

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

12. "Ranjith Raveendran" <ranjithrav............

prayer Request

Monday, May 18, 2009 9:03 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram,

Please pray for me any family in Dubai with regards to the current market crisis . Pleople are loosing job and this leads to very bad situation in Duabi. please pray for all us to return as before.

Please pray for my wife to find a job for her and pray for me so that our company gets more work .

Thanks & regards

Ranjith Raveendran

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

13. "sadanand nair" <sadanand32............

REQUEST FOR PRAYER ON MAY 21

Monday, May 18, 2009 7:43 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Ohm Sai RamDear Veenaji and Ashokji,Request you to kindly include our namesin your prayers on May.21. We are locatedin Dubai and my wife will recite Amrith VaniUsha Sadanand DubaiArchana Sadanand "" Anup Sadanand ""Arun Sadanand DehradunSadanandan DubaiDevu Amma CalicutLeela MahePlease bless my wife for

good health and happiness.My daughter for concentration and doing well in her studies.My son to do well in his exam and elder son to get a goodjob which satisfies and keep him happy. Please also blessour Mothers for good health and long lifeThanking you, I remainSincerely yoursSadanandan

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

14. "Bolaka Sarkar" <bolaka.sarkar............

Request for Sri Sai Amrit Vani, Thursday, MAY 21, 2009 prayers

Monday, May 18, 2009 4:59 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Namaskar Veenaji,

Please pray that He removes all the blockages and hurdles and grants very soon ALL that is BEST for my COMPLETE BLISS (Purn Anand).

Bolaka Sarkar from Vientiane, Lao PDR.

I will listen to, as well as read Sri Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday. I will also read a chapter from Sri Sai Satcharitra.

Thank you.

Jai Sai Ram.

Bolaka Sarkar.

15. "Dwarakanath K" <dwarakanathk............

Sri Sai Amrithvani prayers of May 21 2009 - names to be included

Monday, May 18, 2009 4:53 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena Ji and Ashok Gupta ji,

Please include following names in the Sri Sai Amrtih Vani prayers of May 21, 2009.

K. Dwarakanath, Kanchana, Upasana, KS Rangarajan - Bangalore

MG Krishnaswamy, Sujaya (especially for speedy recovery from Surgery) - Mysore

I recite Sai Amrith Vani regularly on Thursday evenings.

Jai Sai Ram

Pranams

Dwarakanath

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

16. "dobby sommer" <dobbyonearth............

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Monday, May 18, 2009 3:43 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Honored and Respected Sai Maa and AshokJi,

Jai Sai Ram,

Many Blessings on all your good works.

With your permission I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani

and read Sri Sai Satcharita on May 21 at home.I will pray and meditate. Thank you for your prayers for my family and I.

Om Sri Satchidinand Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai

All is Sai

Jai Sai Ram

dobby sommer ca usa

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

17. "manish" <manish...........

Kindly Include us in Sai Amrit Vani Recitation on 21-May-09

Monday, May 18, 2009 11:20 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashok/Veena Ji,Please include us in your prayers as we shall be reciting/listening to theSai Amrit Vani on Thursday, 21-May-09.Manish Gupta - Listen at Dubai/SharjahKanchan Gupta - Recite/Listen at SharjahThank YouManish Gupta & Kanchan GuptaSharjah

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

18. "Siva Vepa" <sivakvepa............

Please include me in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday!

Monday, May 18, 2009 9:29 PM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashokji and Sai maa,Could you please include my name in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday May 21st 2009. I will recite and listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at my home.

Thank you so muchWarm RegardsSiva Vepa, Olympia, WA, USA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

19. "eugenechin" <eugenechin.............

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 5:28 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Ram , Veena Ma

Please note that we will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday 22/05/2009.

Please keep us in prayer. We are now entering 37 weeks in pregancy & we pray that Baba has his divine hands

over our baby & we pray that Babab be present during Sarah's labour & delivery. Baba, you know how much this would mean to us, since this is Sarah's first labour & experience.

Baba , we pray for a healthy, normal baby. Baba , please also guide us in chosing a beautiful " SAI " name for our baby.

Also Ma, currently I am feeling very down & depressed at work. My branch is not performing & this is worrying me. Also

I feel that there are so many people & weapons against me. This is troubling me alot as I firmly believe not to hurt anyone.

Baba , you know that I have been through the worst, so please take me out of this miserable feeling.

Please keep the following names in prayer:

Ranjan Chinasami

Sarah Chinnasami

( Our baby )

Peter Chinnasami

Jaya Chinnasami

Veronica Chinnasami

Vannessa Chinnasami

Anjalai Chinnasami

Adhi Chinnasami

Jai Sai Ram

Ranjan

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

20. "mridul borah" <mridul_borah...........

Requesting you please pray for us on Thursday’s Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 2:04 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Most Respected Uncleji and SaiMaaji,My thousands of Pranam to both ofyou. Please include our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of Thursday (May 21th, 2009). I amrequesting you please pray for me and my family's welfare on Thursday’s (May 21th, 2009) Sai AmritaVani recitation. I am

requesting you please pray forme so that I should place well in Bangalore and fulfill my dreams.On May 21st, is my daughter’s birth day.She will be entering to 3rd year. So I am requesting you to pleasepray for her to have good health & good education.I am praying BABA, my mother & Phukan mama should have always good Health, Peace of mind and they canput full attentions to BABA. On Thursday (May 21th, 2009)we will listen Sai Amrita Vani in the morning

and my wife will recite it inthe morning & i will join with her. We will listen SaiAmrit Vani at night from 10 to 11 pm again.And thanks for including our namesin last Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer (May 14th, 2009).Name: Mridul Borah, BangaloreWife’s name: Moushumi Borah,

BangaloreDaughter:Hrishmita Borah, BangaloreAnd following lisl is fromGuwahati, AssamMother:Surama Borah, & Sis: Mini, Junbali & her daughterBrother: Kamal Borah, wife: Kamalakshi Borah, Daughter: Guria,Son: NilkamalSister:Kabita Bhuyan, Ashima Talukder, Brother-in-law: Dr.Nabin Bhuyan, Pranjit Talukder And there Son: Zubin Bhuyan, Tuhin Bhuyan, Udipta Talukder And Daughter: Udishna TalukderMama: Khetra PhukanWith Sai's Prayermridul borah, Bangalore

21. "V.M.Menon (ammachi)" <ammachi.............

sri sai amrit vani prayer request

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 1:33 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

om sai ram sai maa & ashokjiplease include mohan, geetha , radhika & arun from dubai for 21st thursday's prayer.geetha recites sri sai amrit vani prayer every thursday. with humble pranams

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

22. "Judy Gounder (K)" <GOUNDEK.........

PRAYER LIST - SRI SAI AMRITH VANI

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 8:47 AM

Dear Veena/Ashok

Om Sai Ram Here are the names who will be reciting the Sri Sai Amrith Vani, Thursday, 21st, May 2009

Krishnaveni Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Somilla Preethepaul - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Prema Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Siva Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Please include the following names in your prayer list on Thursday, 21st, May 2009

Perumal Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Kamini Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Nivandren Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Shivan Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Ellen Bikul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Amos Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Wendy Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Goodness Simmanne -

Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pinky - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pooskernath Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Sanesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Privesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Avesh Preetepaul - Durban, South

Africa. -("for prayer") Vishala Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Vissie Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Thiloshine Naidoo - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Rishan Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Deva Dhi Deva Krishna Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Sherone Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Prenesh Moodley

- Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer")

Thank you so much. Take care. Lots of Sai love. Regards Krishnaveni Gounder

23. "BirendraKandpal" <birendra_7...........

Veena Ji (sai maa) kindly include our name in thrusday prayer (21st may 09)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 7:57 AM

"veena ji gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram!!!

Ashok Ji & Veena Ji (Sai Maa) please accepts my humble pranam to both of you.

Ashok ji kindly include our name in Shri Sahi Amrit Vani path which will be held on 21st may 09.

Jagdish Kandpal (Father) for his better health (Uttranchal)

Madhvi Kandpal (Mother ) for her better health (Uttranchal)

Birendra Kandpal (myself) for ghar ki sukh samridhi. (Delhi)

Hema kandpal (wife) for her better health. (Delhi)

Arpita Kandpal (daughter) for her better schooling. (Delhi)

Sai Maa please convey my Sat Sat Pranam to Baba's holy feet.

On thrusday i will be busy in my office but my wife hema will be recite/read

or listen Shri Sai Amrit Vani at my home.

" Shri Sachidanand Satguru SaiNath Maharaj Ki Jay"

With Deep Gratitude!!!

Birendra Kandpal (myself)

Hema Kandpal (Wife)

Arpita Kandpal (daughter)

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

24. "swaminathan mangai" <alarmels...........

Fw: Prayer for my son to get more excellent marks in his X Board exam

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 5:54 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Madam,

My son S.RAGHAV SHANKAR's X Std Matric Board Exam results is likely to be announced before 28th of this month. Please pray for him to score excellent marks in his exams.

Also pray for the promotion of my husband SWAMINATHAN who is trying for it for many years.

I will receite Sai Amrita Vani on Thursday 21.5.2009 in the evening.

Thanks,

Mangai Swaminathan

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

25. "veena shravanthi" <shravanthi.gvs..............

saiamritvani

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 11:47 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji and ashokji, First of all I want to offer my namaskarams for both of you. I pray to Baba to bless you with strength and wisdom to do good things for the society as you have been successfully doing for last several years.Please include OUR names for Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani.ON 21st may 09 .Please pray for my father illhealth and debts.Baba pls clear his debts through srinu bava and improve his financial conditions.pls give bobby a good job.He is suffering a lot pls pray for my father , following name : G.chandrasekhar(my father)HyderabadG.vijayalakshmi(my mother)HyderabadG.srihari(my brother)Hyderabad-- May sai bless all.JAI SAI RAM! Thanks and RegardsVeena Shravanthi

26. "Chandra Sekaran V" <vchandrasn.............

Prayer Request/Sai Amritavani

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 10:47 PM

"Veenaji" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji & Ashokji,

SAI RAM!

Please pray for everything to go good and bless us for a successful and prosperous career!My wife & I will be reciting Sai Amritavani from Baltimore,Maryland.

Kindly include our name and prayers during Sai amritavani performed May 21st.

Chandra Sekaran-Good job in Good Company wanted to settle near Babas Mandir,

also good health,Peace & Happiness

Anand Srinivasan-To get admission in UTA for MS(Industrial) with full funding/financial aid,also good health,Peace & Happiness

Sai Siddhish C Sekar-Good Health,Knowledge & his 1st bday homam/function to go good next weekend with babas grace & blessings.We hav planned the function in Babas mandir.

Padmini,Srinivasan,Priya-Good Health,Happiness & Peace

Kavitha Murali-To settle down in life happily

May Sais Grace & Karuna be with one and all.Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu

OM SAI OM SAI JAY JAY SAI!

Thanks & Regards,Chandra

27. "indu desai" <induvd...........

prayer

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 10:40 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram

Respated veenaji and Ashok uncle

plz include my name and famili mambers on may21fiest sai amrit vani pryer. i am going to listing and receting on that sai amrit vani at home at 11 ocleck.

indu and vinu desai/nj usa

hiren and mehul desai/nj usa

mehul and ketki and anika patel./nj usa

plz pray for every body for helth and wealth and sukth and sanith. and bhakti . i have werry about my job and i have werry about my two sons marraje. plz pray for us we need BABA's blessing and grace

sai ram

indu vinubhai desai

28. "anju" <anju777...........

REF: SAI AMRIT VANI

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 8:54 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Didi / Bhai Shaib, Hope you are keeping good health, as you know,so many (thousands ) of us look up to you both.Do please take care of your health. Please include the following names for 21 May-2009 SAI AMRIT VANI.Will be doing the same at LA on 21 May-2009.They are passing through very very bad times in business,and all our livelihood depends on this.BABA please help as as always,as only YOU can help us.OUR KOTI PRANAMS AT YOUR LOTUS CHARANS. SUPRIYA BHARADWAJ, KUNAL BHARADWAJ We live in California (USA). BABA please keep us all in HIS FOLD forever.With warm regards to both of you.Thanking You

anju

29. "Sridevi Vakkalanka" <sridevi_vakkalanka.............

please include my name for May 21st Sai Amritvani recital

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 4:19 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashok/Veenaji,

Please include my name, Sridevi Vakkalanka for the May 21st Sai Amritvani recital. I am currently pregnant. Please pray for the well being and good health of our little baby girl and that my pregnancy progress to term without any complications.

I will be reciting Sai Amritvani on the May 21st in San Diego CA.

Thank you for helping us through the prayers.

Best regards,Sridevi A Vakkalanka

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

30. "ANIRUDH BHARDWAJ" <anirudh108............

READING Shree Sai Amrith Vani and Shree Sai Satcharitra (partly) on 21st MAY 2009 in Mumbai

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 2:38 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veena Aunti ji and Ashok Uncle ji,JAI SAI RAM I will be READING Shree Sai Amrith Vani and Shree Sai Satcharitra (partly) on 21st MAY 2009 in Mumbai Please include my name in the Prayer List. Koti Koti Pranam to SHREE SHIRDI SAI BABA and many thanks to BABA for his Krupa and Aashirwad on me.Expressing Gratitude to you Auntie - Sai Maa for your prayers and good wishes. Seeking Baba's Eternal Love, Blessings and Grace on me and all in my family. OM SAI SHREE SAI JAI JAI SAI

With Regards, Anirudh Bhardwaj , Mumbai

31. "saravanan k" <sksarvanan...........

Please pray for me..

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 2:23 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Ram,

Namaste Veena ji,

I am saravanan mailing from Hyderabad.I am facing lot of personal problems due to which I am mentally disturbed.Baba is the only person who can help me out of this situations.I request you to please pray to Baba that my problems gets solved.Let the agony be gone.

Please help me.Request baba to show me the right path.I am eagerly waiting for him.

Date of Prayer : 21-May-09

Place : Hyderabad

I will recite Amrit Vani on that day.I will try my best to read between 11:00AM-12:00PM.

Please please pray for me.

Thanks in advance

Saravanan

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

32. "HariniSrinivas" <harinisrinivas...........

Amritvani prayers on May 21st'09

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 11:37 AM

"Ashok Ji Veena Ji" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty Pranams!!Please include me and my husbandHarini & Srinivas Kanchanavally- LosAngeles-Californiafor Sai AmritVani prayers on May 21st '09

We shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA from our place. OM SAI RAM HariniSrinivas

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

33. "Ramkumar Thirumangalam" <ramkumar_t_s...........

Sai Amrit Vani

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 9:56 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashok Gupta ji and Veena MaSaima, please pray to Baba that the dreaded swine flu fever should not be bothering people anymore. We are ver scared and pray to Baba that He arrests its spread as He did for Cholera in Shirdi. The following will be reciting the Sai Amrita Vani this Thursday, May 21st, 2009.============================================Ramkumar and Sankari Ramkumar, Chantilly,

VA USA.Mrs. Lalitha Subramanian, Chantilly, VA USA.Sivakumar, Sydney, Australia. Please include the above names and the following names in your prayers.================================================N.SubramanianShyamalaSowmya SangeethaS. Prema(Chennai India)Saikripa(Chantilly, VA,USA)T S. Ravishankar(London,UK)ChitraRamesh Iyer(Abudhabi UAE) May Sai's Grace and Karuna be with one and

all. Samastha Loka Sukhino Bhavanthu! RegardsRamkumar

34. "Basanthie Sewsunker" <Sewsunkerb............

Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 9:28 AM

Sai Ram Aunty Veena

Please add my name to the list for this Thursdays pooja (21/5/09). I will be listening to the cd.

My prayer to Baba:-

Pranam Baba. Thank you for all our needs which you so ever fulfil in our daily lives at home. Just one request I have right now, which can make a difference in all my families lives, and only you know my concerns right now. Please make it possible soon for all what I have requested from you, especially my health. I am feeling 100% better. Thanks to you for this Baba.

With love

Basanthie Sewsunker - Verulam, South Africa

Bessie SewsunkerAssistant AdministratorInformation Systems & TechnologyUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal (Westville Campus)Private Bag X54001Durban 4000SOUTH AFRICATel : 031 - 2607051Fax : 031 - 2607251

35. "Rohini" <kuttans...........

Sri Sai Amritvani prayer

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 1:07 AM

"Veenaji" <veena_gupta_2000

sairam

respected Veenaji,

Please include my name in tomorrow's Sri sai amritvani prayer list. ( 21-5-2009).

I will be reciting Sri amritvanai at my place here at 11 a.m indian time.

Mrs. Rohini Narayanan Abu Dhabi

In sai's love

Rohini

36. "sunitha damarla" <sunitha_damarla...............

Sai AmritVani(21May,2009)

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 12:43 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashokji,

We all are reciting at our places and doing parayan of Sai Satcharitra.Please Pray for all.

Regards,

Sunitha.

Names:

G.Suresh Babu,G.Sunitha,G.Likhitha(Singapore) ( Not Reciting)

D.Rama Krishna,D.Nirmala(Vetapalem,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Reciting)

G.Venkata Rao,G.Subbaravamma(Bapatla,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Not Reciting)

Y.Hari Babu,Y.Anitha,Y.Sahithi,Y.Venkata Sai Deep(Bikaneer,Rajasthan,India) (Reciting)

U.Chandra Sekhar,U.Indira(Chennai,India) (Reciting)

P.Raghavamma(Repalle,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Not Reciting)

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

37. "Varun Ramasubramanian" <greatsage7............

please pray for me - 21/05/09

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 12:29 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear sai ma,please pray for me.i'm writing my CA final exams in june for the 2nd time.i did not pass the first time.please pray that i pass this time.i'm varun from bangalore.i will be reciting sai amrit vani on thursday 21/5/09.Varun

38. "kuppibairanga nathan" <kuppiranga.............

please include my name in the sai amritvani prayer list--(thursday-21/05/09)

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 1:39 AM

"veena guptaji" veena_gupta_2000

dear saimaa and ashokji,

Sai Ram. My Pranams to both of you. Please include my name in the Sri Sai Amritvani Paryer lis. I will do recite Sri Sai Amritvani , Artis, Sri Sai Namaavali and to read Sri Sai Chatritra at my Place Chennai at any time whenever time permit me by Babaaji to recite.

Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow Myself and my Team should face ISO External Audit. With the Baabaajis Blessings I should get success in the all over the departmental Jobs.

Babaaji, please bless me for the nice future and successful Auditing of the Department and the Organisation.

Thanking you,

MAY OUR SHIRDI SAI BLESS ONE AND ALL FOR THE NICE FUTURE. OM SAI SHRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

KUPPI BAI

39. "Anindita Das" <anu16_mail..............

Prayer dated 21st May,2009

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 1:28 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Thanks Veena MA and Ashok Uncle for including me in the prayer dated 14th May,2009...This week also i want to participate.:Anindita Das( to fulfill my wish)Abhrajyoti Das(My brother-for good results in class 12 exam)Sumitra Das(My Mother -for her good health)i will recite SAI AMRIT VANI on behalf of all of us at a convenient time on 21st May at Guwahati,Assam,IndiaRegads to Veena Ma and Ashok Uncle.Om

Sai Ram

40. Kirubananthan Kanagasundram <kirudivi............ Sunday, 17 May, 2009 17:28:16PLEASE INCLUDE OUR NAMES RECITE FOR SRI SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYER TO BE HELD ON-- (21/05/2009).

'OM SAI SHRI SAI JAYA JAYA NAMO NAMAHA SAI'

veena_gupta_2000

TO,

VEENA MAA AND ASHOK JI,

PLEASE PRAYER AND POOJA FOR OUR FAMILY FOR SUKH SHANTHI, GOOD HEALTH AND FINANCIAL

SITUATION FOR THIS THURSDAY ON (21/05/2009) AND OUR ELDER SON DIVIYARAM -(3 YEARS AND 10 MONTH OLD) HE SUFFERING FORM TYPE 1 DIABETES DISEASE LAST 7 MONTH, PLEASE 'BABA MAA' CURE HIM DISEASE AND GIVE HIM GOOD HEALTH, EDUCATION AND FUTURE LIFE, AND OUR SON DIVIYARAM IN YOUR PRAYER FOR MIRACLE FROM OUR MERCIFUL FAFRI, FORGIVE OUR SINS AND PROTECT OUR SON DIVIYARAM, PLEASE 'BABA MAA' HELP OUR FAMILY TO OVERCOME THIS DIFFICLT SITUATION, 'BABA MAA PLEASE BE WITH US.

WE WILL RECITING SAME TIME OUR RESIDENCE AT 11.00 AM TO 12.00(OUR TIME) READ SRI SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYER OUR SELF ON THIS DAY AND ALSO READ SRI SAISATCHARITRA.

OUR FAMILY NAMES ARE AT HIS LOTUS FEET,

KIRUBANANTHAN,--(LONDON)

GOMATHI,--------------(LONDON)

DIVIYARAM,-----------(LONDON)

KOHULARAM----------(LONDON)

THANK YOU BABA MAA,

KIRUBA & FAMILY,

(17/05/2009).

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

41. "Sonal Tomar" <sonal_mtomar..........

SRI SAI AMRITVANI

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 7:19 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected SAI MA and Ashok uncleji,OM SAI RAMmy name is sonal shekhawat tomar and i ll be reciting SRI SAI AMRITVANI on the 21st of may.please pray for me and my family's well being.I know BABA will make everything smooth.The following people will be reciting/listening to SRI SAI AMRITVANI in delhi.sonal shekhawat tomarneelam shekhawat( mother)ajeet singh shekhawat( father)jai vikram shekhawat(brother)

divya shekhawat(sister in law)

harshvardhan chauhan(brother)

Warm regardssonal shekhawat tomarOM SAI RAMPEACE BE TO ALL

42. "Ganesh Venkatachalam" <ganeshvenkat.............

Thursday Prayers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 7:04 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji:Our Respects and Pranam to Veenaji and yourself!Please kindly include the following names for the Thursday Prayers:Ganesh Venkatachalam, Lata Ganesh and Parvathy Ganesh

We are ever grateful and thankful for everything HE has done for all of us.We seek HIS Grace to remove all negativity, uncertainty, bring peace, prosperity and especially success at our careers and success for our daughter Parvathys' education at school.

I seek HIS GRACE to get a breakthrough in my endeavors to contribute to the growth of business in the Company where I work currently.I will listen to Sai Amritvani on Thursday Thank youGanesh VFairfax, Virginia

43. "Meenakshi-Kalyanasundaram" <kalmeen............

saiamrutvani --21/5/09

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 6:15 AM

respected saimaa,pl include my name in ur saiarutvani prayers to our bagavan baba to cure my respiratory problems and make me to breath normally. i will recite saiamrutvani prayers by 11 am and attend aarathy in saibaba temple in chennaiwith due respectskalyanasundaramchennai

44. "Jaidev K" <jagu786.............

Fwd: Sai Amrit vani recitation

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:57 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000,

Dear Ashokji , VeenaJi

This is Jaidev I would like to request you to pray for me since I am having problem with my job and I am staying away from my family which I do not like and I should get financial stability and good health for me and my family .

I w ill be listening to sai amrit vani on Thu 21st May here in Dubai local time 7.00 am.

Please pray for me .

Thank you

Om Sai Ram

45. "Vasavi Kolla" <vasavi_kolla.............

prayers for thursday May 21st

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 9:34 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Pranam Sai Ma and Ashok JiPlease include my name during this thursdays recitation of Sai Amrit Vani. Baba I have my last exam on thursday. I seek ur blessings to complete it very successfully.I will recite Sai Amrit Vani at my house in Fremont CA.vasavi.

46. "Sirisha Nomula" <sirisha001..............

Re: Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 9:14 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam VeenaMa UncleJi Please include our names in this weeks(21st May 2009) Sai Amritvani Parayan. We will be reciting and reading Amritvani and Satcharitra at our home in BelgiumSuresh Sirisha Sushrit n SamhitaSairam Sairam Sairam

47. "vasatha sarathy" <yahvasn............

SAI AMRITVANI ------PRAYER ON 21ST MAY

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenaji Ashokji

.Pranams to you..Please include the following names for the prayer.I'll be hearing and chanting Amritvani and read SaiCharita.We need yours and HIS Blessings.Please pray for us.

Names for the prayer

Sarathy.SP

Nikhita.S

Vasantha.S

Sitara.A

Thanks a lot .

SARATHYS

DOHA

48. "vasatha sarathy" <yahvasn............

SAI AMRITVANI ------PRAYER ON 21ST MAY

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenaji Ashokji

.Pranams to you..Please include the following names for the prayer.I'll be hearing and chanting Amritvani and read SaiCharita.We need yours and HIS Blessings.Please pray for us.

Names for the prayer

Sarathy.SP

Nikhita.S

Vasantha.S

Sitara.A

Thanks a lot .

SARATHYS

DOHA

49. "archana sharma" <archanalalit..........

Prayer request for 21st May 2009

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 10:35 AM

"Veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji and Veenaji,

Please add our names to the Sai Amrit Vani prayers for 21st May 2009.

Lalit Sharma( for good health peace and prospertiy ,Detroit USA )

Archana Sharma (I have some relief in my right temple pressure area please pray for me so that I can be totally well)

Kids - Aaryan Sharma and Mihika Sharma ( for good eye sight and education, Detroit USA )

Saroj, Suresh Upadhyaya ( Nasik , India ) for good health, family peace and prosperity

Amit and Sangeeta Upadhyaya ( Nasik , India- for blessing them with a baby)

RS Sharma (Bardoa, India for his good health)

I will be reciting Sai Amrit vani at 11.30 am Local time Detroit USA.

Thanks

Mrs Sharma

50. "Piyush Chaudhary" <piyush8497.........

Request for prayer...

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 10:07 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

SAI RAM VEENAJI AND ASHOKJI PLEASE INLCUDE MY NAME FOR SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS TO BE HELD ON 21/05/09.I SHALL LISTEN AND RECITE THE SAME AT MY RESIDENCE AND ALSO READ SSC. THANKS AT HIS LOTUS FEET, Piyush chaudhryFather-h.C.ChaudhryMother- Meena ChaudharySister & Bro -in-law- Ruchika & Karan Chawla

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

51. "saibaba shirdi" <shirdi.saibandu...........

A Sincere request to LORD SAIBABA

Monday, May 18, 2009 9:30 AM

veena_gupta_2000,

Dear and Respected Shirdi Sai Baba.... Sai Baba, I request your kind goodself to spare few minutes to read this letter. I would like to bring following few lines for your kind consideration seeking sympathetic & needful action at your end…since; you are the kind hearted courtesy man with generous helping nature. I am writing my request to you only since you can show me a path. Please think me as your sweet son . Sai Baba, I am Mr.K.N.Ranganath, 33 Years, working as Sr.Clerk in Railway Recruitment Board, 18, Millers Road, Bangalore – 560046 for the past 03 years. I am

the elder son to my parents. I am married blessed with son too as per your wish. Sai Baba, due to family health crisis, office work crisis, sister marriage & self addiction crisis I have taken loan upto 05 lakhs from a friends & financiers. I am unable to pay back due to many financial constraints. They are forcing me to repay the loan debit with interest failing which I may be abduct or loosing life. Sai Baba, my whole family is depending upon my earnings for their daily food. My aged parents are suffering from diabetic and heart related diseases. My earnings is not sufficient neither for our food nor medicines. I am staying in small rented house by paying big rent. Above this, money lenders are forcing me to repay loan with interest immediately. Sai Baba, I don’t have any financial background except your blessings. At presently I am under high family pressure with financial deficit. I am unable to

raise the money. Sai Baba, you are the savior to many poor families. You are the “Ray of Light†to many peoples in this world when they needed help from you. It is our family painful prayer from bottom of our heart to you. Kindly oblige our prayer and show the path to survive in this world. I and my family will beg you with folded hands to do small financial favor for which act of yours I and my family would be ever grateful to you upto our last breath. Sai Baba, I will never forget your help in this regard. I will be sincere, obedient, caring, faithful & devoted to you during my life time. Please don’t ignore my letter, I am not begging you or not forcing you. I hope my sincere request will have your needful action & kind blessings. Sai Baba, Thanking you a

lot….. Yours

faithfully K.N.Ranganath 9449266935K.N.Ranganath,Sr.Clerk,Railway Recruitment Board,18, Millers

Road,Bangalore - 560046, Karnataka.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

End of 2nd lot of letters.