IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For 4th June 2009

Jai Sai Ram

1. Please write all your letter/requests for prayers and pooja only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to ‘’ .

2. For Thursday Prayers and recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani, we consider letters received up to evening of Wednesday (Local Time). Please post the letters, so as to reach us by that time.

3. Devotees sending many names for prayers, should ask all those named in the letter to recite/read or atleast listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani and ensure that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at least on Thursdays. Let them also do some karam.

4. Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time).

5. Following are the letters received for 4th June 2009. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thusrday have not been included in this.

6. I have omitted all those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject along with the Sri Sai Amrit Vani. List of such devotees will be given in my last letter of the week. Please write “Confidential†if you want to keep the letter personal, in the SUBJECT along with Sri Sai Amrit Vani.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

1. "Joyce Sewsunker" <jsewsunker...........

Aum Sai Ram: Amrit Vani pooja--- Prayan Sai Satchritra-04/06/09

Thursday, May 28, 2009 4:50 AM

"'veena_gupta_2000'" <veena_gupta_2000

Aum Sai Ram Veena Ma and Ashok Dad

Thank you for your devine seva Veena Ma—hope you both have a blissful week ahead.

Last weekend I went from Johannesburg to Durban for a function, I met a beautiful lady ( Celia) and her lovely adorable child on the plane , the sad part is both she and the child are diagnosed with cancer—please Veena Ma do a prayer on my families behalf for both of them to be cured. I pray to Baba everyday for her and child’s well being.

We will be doing the Sai Amrit Vani Pooja on the 04/06/09 before going for Thursday evening bajans.

Ajith Sewsunker---JHB South Africa ----reading the Prayan Sai Satchrita

Joyce Sewsunker----JHB South Africa ---- reading the Prayan Sai Satchrita and listening the Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Jai Sri Ram

Joyce

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

2. "rani sastry" <sastryusha...............

Amritvani Prayers on 4th June Thursday

Friday, May 29, 2009 8:13 PM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

SairamRespected Guptaji and Sai Maa VeenajiPlease include the following names in your Amritvani prayers for the 4th June Thursday.I will recite/listen and read Amritvani/Satcharitra .Varun Sastry, Billings Montana - Pray Baba for his relocation of job.Niresh Sastry, Austin TexasUsha sastry, Austin

Texas Sai Bless us all alwaysUsha sastry

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

3. "raghammudi ramchandrakiran" <ramchandrakiran........

sri sai amrit vani

Saturday, May 30, 2009 6:00 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sairam veenaji and Ashokji,iam ramchandra kiran and i request you to pray for me so that i can do my phd in a excellent manner and complete it in 4 years. please include my wife's name - jaya also for the coming thursday-4-6-09.i and my wife will be reciting sai amrit vani. place -chennairegards,kiran.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

4. "hema sundaram" <hema_shanu............

prayer for my family

Saturday, May 30, 2009 9:28 AM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Om Sri Sairam

Respected Veenaji,

Our full family is an ardent devotee of Saibaba. Every thursday I do Baba's pooja and I would like to join in your prayers on Thursday, 4 June, 2009 in Sai Amrit Vani pooja. Please include the following members of my family in the prayer. One of my sister is suffering a lot financially. May the prayers bring her prosperity by your sincere prayer and Baba's blessings.

(1) Raja Naidu; (2) Kamini R. Naidu; (3) Siddharth R.. Naidu; (4) Ashish R. Naidu;

(5) Shanmugasundaram; (6) Hema (Both for good health); (7) Jerome; (8) Nithya(for good health and financial problem)

(9) Arunraj (for good health) (10) Sekhar Arul; (11) Kanthimathi (for settlement of property)

I shall recite or listen to Sai amritvani.

May your prayers bring goodluck to all the above members of my family.

With pranams,

Hema

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

5. "ashish jain" <newwarren1..........

INCUED NAME IN PRAYER ON 4TH JUNE

Sunday, May 31, 2009 2:42 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji & Ashokji,

OM SAI RAM

Kindly include our name and prayers during Sai amritavani performed 4TH JUNE for everything to go good and bless us for a successful and prosperous career FOR MY BUSINESS GOOD FINANCE POSITION

I will also read amritvani on this Thursday... IM FROM DELHI

Pl include these names as follows :

ASHISh JAIN (DELHI)

RAJNI JAIN

SHASHANK JAIN (SUN)

DIYA JAIN (DAUGHTER) ALL FROM DELHI

This is my humble request to pray for my family...

Bolo Sachidanand Sadguru Shri Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai...

Jai Sai Ram

Thanks & Regards

6. "dobby sommer" <dobbyonearth........

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Sunday, May 31, 2009 2:40 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Honored and Respected Veena Maa and AshokJi,

Jai Sai Ram,

Thank you for all your great works!

With your permission I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani and

read Sri Sai Satcharita and pray and meditate on June 4th.

Thank you for your prayers for me and my family.

Om Sri Satchidinand Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai

Koti Pranams at your Lotus Feet.

Jai Sai Ram

dobby sommer ca usa

7. "prajithathampi" <prajithathampi...........

Prayer request during chanting of SaiAmrit Vani

Saturday, May 30, 2009 10:37 PM

veena_gupta_2000

SaiRam Veenaji and Ashokji,

Please kindly include my name also while you prayer this week (4th May).

I will be chanting SaiAmritVani on Thursday and I also will read SaiSatCharita.

My name is Prajitha Thampi and I live in Gainesvillle, Florida.

May Baba's Grace be upon one and all and especially on you and your family.

Om SAI RAM!

Prajitha

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

8. "Vasantha Seshadhri" <vvasantha52........

Prayer

Saturday, May 30, 2009 1:07 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena,

Jai Sai Ram. I saw the mail from Ashok Gupta and i also want to say our Prayer i.e my difficulties facing now because of my son.

My son married during Sep.1st 2008. He is in USA. His wife from Chennai. She is also working. He only arranged H1B visa for her and called during Feb.7 2009. She went there after she landed his atitude absolutely changed. He wants divorce now so he sent back her immediately after 15 days. We are respectable fly.leading normal,spiritual life. We prayed,p;raying Baba daily studying Sat Charitra etc, We are not interested in divorce and we don't want to be reason for one girl's destruction. Iam daily praying Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai. I want to read Sai Amrutavani.

Please put this Prayer to Baba Feet.

Hope Baba will save us.

Sai Ram

Vasantha

9. "DINAR TRADING CO., LLC" <dinartc........

PRAYERS

Sunday, May 31, 2009 6:53 PM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

SAI RAM VEENAJI AND ASHOKJI PLEASE INCLUDE MY NAME FOR SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS TO BE HELD ON 4/06/09.I SHALL LISTEN AND RECITE THE SAME AT MY RESIDENCE AND ALSO READ SSC. THANKS AT HIS LOTUS FEET, DEEPAK (TRIPOLI,LIBYA)

10. "PARVATHIFirst Name Kumar" <parupradeep.........

Please include our name in this week Amritvani Recition-04/06/2009

Sunday, May 31, 2009 5:42 PM

veena_gupta_2000

SairamTrust this finds you and Veenaji in good spirits. Thanks for including our names last week. I am requesting you please include my family name inthis Thursday (04/06/2009) Amritvani recition. I willhear/recite amritavani on this Thursday.Names are as follows:Parvathi, Pradeep & Preethi, we are from Melbourne,AustraliaPlease pray for my daughter Preethi to get a graduate position in Big company. lThanks once again, Have nice weekRegardsParvathi

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

11. "shyam manohar" <shyamavitta............

Shri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer request for Thursday 4th June '09

Sunday, May 31, 2009 2:30 PM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear VeenaJi and GuptaJi,Jai Sai Ram.Thanks for including our names and also praying for us inthe last thursday Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers. Kindly include our names as under and also pray for us onThursday 4th June 2009 Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers: Asha S. Manohar - Daughter, Palghat, KeralaGirija S. Manohar , Wife, Palghat, KeralaAkash S. Manohar - Son, Amrita Puri, Kollam, KeralaShyam Manohar, Dubai, U.A.E.I (Shyam Manohar) will listen Sai Amrit Vani and read SaiSatcharita on the day. With Pranams.Shyam

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

12. "Krishrao" <Krishrao.........

Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sunday, May 31, 2009 1:00 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram:

We would be very grateful if you could kindly include our names in your Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, June 4, 2009

My wife Gayathri Rao will recite Sai Amrit Vani, and Myself (Krishnadas Rao) and our son (Mahesh Rao) will listen to the recital.

AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Kind Regards,

Krishnadas Rao

Gayathri Rao

Mahesh Rao

Northville, MI, USA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

13. "vedavalli narayan" <vedavalli22........

request

Sunday, May 31, 2009 10:47 AM

dear veenaji & ashokji,please include my name in your prayers on june4th.I'll listen & recite Amruthavani at the same time. Please pray for the names below.Thank you both very much. JAI SAI RAM.vedavalli.Bangalore.premavivekmridula & uday

14. "lalitha sekharan" <lalithasekharan............

Prayers for 4.6.2009

Sunday, May 31, 2009 11:36 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veena Maa, Please include my father vaikuntam's name in your prayer besides Meena Vaikuntam,Geetha, Sai Murali, Badrinath, Meenakshi Raman and ChandyMy father is progressing well by the grace of Swami and request your prayers for his continued good health.This is specially in respect to every body's health.My parents are going to the US on the 3.6.2009 please Swami please go them.I will recite/listen to Amrit vani after aarti in the evening. Thank you, Lalitha SekharanDubai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

15. "golu happy" <happygolky_golu.........

Re: Jai Sairam.

Sunday, May 31, 2009 9:41 PM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sairam.

Respected Veena Maa,

First of all i would like to thank you for praying for us.

Please pray for Surinder Rana, Anu,Avantika,Bhovika, Kanchan Rohilla,Shashi Mehtani and the two small children of her brother, who were rendered motherless by the cruel hands of fate. Also pray for Yashica, Renu, Bhojraj and Sankalp and kanwalesh at faridabad.

We all will be listning to Sai Amritvani from our respective places in Faridabad on the 4th june.

My Deep Felt Regards

anu.

16. "Keshav Prasad" <mykp30.........

Sri Sai Amritvani 4.6.2009

Monday, June 1, 2009 12:35 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam!Kindly offer our prayers to our God, Shri Shirdi Sai Baba in the Sri Sai Amritvani Pooja on 4.6.2009.I will recite Sri Sai Amritvani in Chennai.

Kindly offer prayers for the following persons:Mr. K.V. Srinivasaraghavan - Chennai - For good health - special prayers for old age problems Mrs. Rengamani Raghavan - Chennai - For good healthKeshav Prasad - Chennai - Good Career & HealthYamini - Chennai - Good HealthPoorna - Chennai - Good education in her new school & good health

Anand - Chennai - To get relieved from medical complications due to accident

Best RegardsKeshav

17. "zayasankar serou" <zserou.........

Sairam

Monday, June 1, 2009 3:43 AM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Mrs. Veenaji and Guptaji

Sairam

Please do include our names in SRI SAI AMRITVANI PRAYERS

on Thursday(04.06.2009)

We will recite and listen SRI SAI AMRITVANI on the same day

from my residence.

MAY BABA BLESS US ALL.

Zayasankar, Mangamani, Vivekanand, Swetha and Naresh

Sairam Serou(Uk)

18. "Maya" <mayacmenon..........

Please pray for my daughter

Monday, June 1, 2009 3:40 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashok ji and Veena Ma,It would be ungrateful if I dont write a Thank you mail for the changenoticed in my daughter after you prayed for her to Baba on Thursday28th may. There is a whole lot of change in her and she is studyingvery well at home though still going to school frightens her. Her Preboard exam starts on August 9th and final exams of 10th will be inOctober. Veena Ma and Ashok ji, kindlypray for her this Thursday also. Her medicines have still not been stopped - I am sure with Baba'sblessings that will also become possible.This is nothing short of miracle - she was very irritable for anyyears, shouting at all of us and our house used to be like hell - nowwith baba's blessings, we have got our old daughter who used to listento us. Thanks

Ma..Time is short for her exam - we pray to Baba that she be able to catchup with the lost time - Veena ma, will not Baba bless her by helpingher with the exams too?Thank You, Baba, Veena ma and Ashok Ji...Pleae pray for my daughter this Thursday also.Pranams,Maya

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

19. "Kirubananthan Kanagasundram" <kirudivi.........

PLEASE INCLUDE OUR NAMES RECITE FOR SHRI SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYER AND POOJA TO BE HELD ON --(04/06/2009).

Sunday, May 31, 2009 4:42 PM

veena_gupta_2000

'AUM SAI SHRI SAI JAYA JAYA SHRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA'

DEAR, VEENA MAA & ASHOK JI,

PLEASE PRAYER AND POOJA FOR OUR FAMILY FOR SUKH SHANTHI,GOOD HEALTH

AND FINANCIAL SITUATION FOR THIS THURSDAY ON (04/06/2009) AND CURE OUR ELDER

SON DIVIYARAM-(3 YEARS AND 10 MONTH OLD) HIS TYPE 1 DIABETES DISEASE,

LORD BABA, I COME BEFORE THEE, JUST AS I AM, I AM SORRY FOR MY SINS,

I REPENT OF MY SINS, PLEASE FORGIVE ME. IN THY NAME, WE FORGIVE ALL OTHERS

FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AGAINST ME. I RENOUNCE SATAN, THE EVIL SPIRITS

AND ALL THEIR WORKS. I GIVE THEE MY ENTIRE SELF, LORD BABA, I ACCEPT THEE

AS MY LORD BABA AND SAVIOR. HEAL OUR SON, CHANGE HIM, STRENGTHEN HIM

IN BODY, SOUL, AND SPIRIT.

COME LORD BABA, CURE AND COVER HIS WITH THY PRECIOUS BLOOD, AND FILL HIM

WITH THY HOLY SPIRIT, I LOVE THEE LORD BABA, I PRAISE THEE LORD BABA,

WE THANK YOU BABA, WE SHALL FOLLOW THEE EVERY DAY OF OUR LIFE.

AMEN.

LORD BABA PLEASE COMPLETE HEAL DIVIYARAM'S BAD DISEASE,

PUT YOUR POWER TO HEAL HIM, AND LORD BABA, WE BELIEVE YOU HEAL THE BROKENHEARTED,

DIVIYARAM RECEIVE HIS COMPLETE HEALING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU

HAVE DONE FOR HIM.

HE RECEIVE HIS COMPLETE HEALING IN THE NAME OF SADGURU SAINATH,

WE WILL RECITING SAME TIME OUR RESIDENCE AT 11.00 AM TO 12.00 NOON(OUR TIME)

READ SHRI SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYER OUR SELF ON THIS DAY AND ALSO READ SHRI

SAISATCHARITRA.

OUR FAMILY NAMES ARE AT BABA'S LOTUS FEET,

KIRUBANANTHAN,-------(LONDON)

GOMATHI,-------------------(LONDON)

DIVIYARAM,-----------------(LONDON)

KOHULARAM,--------------(LONDON)

THANK YOU SADGURU SAINATH,

KIRUBA & FAMILY,

(31/05/2009).

20. "ragi pillay" <pillay.ragi..........

Amrit vani prayer

Monday, June 1, 2009 11:03 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Ram

Veenaji please i ask you to make special prayer for my husband to get a job. We are Sai Devotees. My husband

Sathiaseelan Pillay from Pretoria South Africa. I will recite the Sai Amrit Vani prayer and also listen to the CD.

Please pray that swami help him with a job.

May sai shower his blessing to one and all.

Aum sai ram

Ragi Pillay083 4062398

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

21. "Uma Chaudhary" <umac8......

Please Include our names for the Amrit Vani prayer June 4th,2009

Monday, June 1, 2009 10:05 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashok ji & Veenaji-

Namsakar Please accept my humble pranams to you both Ashokji and Veenaji for the service to us.

We will be listening and reciting Sri Amrit Vani on June 4th in our home

Devendra,Uma,Mohit - in Marlboro, NJ

Nidhi - Milwaukee,WI

Please pray for peace in our family + Oreo.

PPFNMAS &

PHMFHS1P-May Baba Bless us.

With Regards & Love

Uma

732-414-8967-h

22. "anju" <anju777............

REF: SAI AMRIT VANI

Monday, June 1, 2009 6:23 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Didi / Bhai Shaib, Read that you will be traveling to Rishikesh ,that is really nice, but DIDI do please take care of your health,as you are very very precious to all of us.You are like MANI which we all look up to. Please include the following names for 28 May-2009 SAI AMRIT VANI.Will be doing the same at LA on 28 May-2009.They are passing through very very bad times in business,and all our livelihood depends on this.BABA please help as as always,as only YOU can help us.OUR KOTI PRANAMS AT YOUR LOTUS CHARANS. SUPRIYA BHARADWAJ, KUNAL BHARADWAJ We live in California (USA). BABA please keep us all in HIS FOLD forever.With warm regards to both of you.Thanking You.

anju

23. "Rathna.S. Iyer" <sai_rathna_iyer.........

please include my name for the Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer

Monday, June 1, 2009 12:19 PM

"veena guptha" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji and Ashok ji,

Sairam

Please include my name for the Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer on 4 June 2009.

I will be reading and reciting Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer from our home Alberta, Canada.

Sairam

Rathna Iyer

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

24. "manish" <manish..............

Kindly Include us in Sai Amrit Vani Recitation on 04-June-09

Monday, June 1, 2009 11:40 PM

manish, veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashok/Veena Ji,Please include us in your prayers as we shall be reciting/listening to theSai Amrit Vani on Thursday, 04-June-09.Manish Gupta - Listen at Dubai/SharjahKanchan Gupta - Recite/Listen at SharjahThank YouManish Gupta & Kanchan GuptaSharjah

25. "Vasantha" <vassu_19_83......

Request for inclusion of name in Prayer/Sai Amritvani

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 4:12 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sairam,

Dear Veena ma and Ashok papa ji,

Pranam

Can you please include my name in your prayers for June 4th 2009.

I have struggled for long and wanted baba to bless and grace me with the good job in a good company and knowledge.

Also good Health,Peace & Happiness for my husband and other family members.

Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai.

Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai

May Baba Bless Us All!

I will be reciting Sai Amritvani here in Singapore local time between 11am - 12am.

This is my humble request to pray for me and my family.

Thanks alot Ma and Papa.

Regards,

Vasantha Ponangi

26. "HANSA TOKERIA" <hansatokeria..........

Please Prayer for me and my family for this thursday (04.06.2009) Sai Amritvani Prayer

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 3:49 AM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

OM SAI RAMDear Veena Aunty & Ashok UnclejiPlease Prayer for me and my family for sukh,shanti,financial sthiti and good health for this Thursday (04.06.2009) .I will be listening to the AmritVani prayers myself on this day.HANSA TOKERIA - INDORE,M.P.SONAL PAREKH - MUMBAIVISHAL PAREKH - MUMBAIYUG PAREKH - MUMBAIRUPAL DAS - USARAHUL DAS - USARACHIT DAS - USA RIYA DAS - USARAMESH TOKERIA - INDOREKALPANA TOKERIA - INDORENIRAV (CHIKU) – INDORE

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

27. "Srikanth" <srik2810............

Jai Sai Ram

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 8:10 AM

veena_gupta_2000

My hand folding pranam to you veenaji. This is Srikanth here from Hyderabad in India. I am a devotee of Sai and i do fasting on every thursday. I request you to kindly pray for my family members as below: Savithri - My Mother for her healthP S Rao - My Father for his healthDivya - My Spouse

for her healthSruthi - My daughter to get her good education and healthSushruth - My Son for his good health.Suresh - My Brother for his health and grow in his careerSarada - My Sister in law for her healthSindhusha - My Neice for her good education and health Myself Srikanth as i am waiting for an amount which is pending for sometime now and to clear all my debts and have good career. I promise that i would resite sai namam every thursday and i would resite Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this thursday.

Thanking you in anticipation of the same.

Regards,

Srikanth

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

28. "sai baba" <saibaba_nature.............

Fw:

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 7:59 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok ji

Namaskar

Please include my daughters' name I. Swathi for Sai AmritVani prayers on June 4th'09 . She has written her IELTS exam recently and expecting her results shortly. Maaji please pray for her because she should obtain more than 7 score for her job. Please pray for her.

We shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA from our place. OM SAI RAM P.S.MANI

HYDERABAD

29. "Basanthie Sewsunker" <Sewsunkerb........

Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 7:31 AM

Om Sai Ram Aunty Veena!

Please add my name to the list for Thursdays pooja (4 June 09). I will be listening to the cd.

Basanthie Sewsunker - Verulam - South Africa

With Sai regards

Bessie SewsunkerAssistant AdministratorInformation Systems & TechnologyUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal (Westville Campus)Private Bag X54001Durban 4000SOUTH AFRICATel : 031 - 2607051Fax : 031 - 2607251

30. "vittal_05" <vittal_05............

RE: Let us pray together

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 6:27 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Jai Gurudev, Jai Sai Ram Ashok Ji and Veena Maa Ji, This is Pandurangan.S. from Chennai please include the following names during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Parayan of Sri Sai Satcharitra on 4th June 2009 Thursday. I will listen and Recite Sri Sai Amrit Vanion that day. 1. Pandurangan.S. 2. Sundari.P. 3. Vijayakumar.S. 4. Meera Vijayakumar. Saibaba Bless all his

Children, With Love & Light, Pandurangan.S

31. "V.M.Menon (ammachi)" <ammachi......

sri sai amrit vani prayer request

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 4:40 AM

om sri sai ramsai maaplease include mohan, geetha, radhika & arun from dubai for prayer on 4th thursday. geetha recites sri sai amrit vani prayer every thursday.with humble pranams.

32. "sunitha damarla" <sunitha_damarla......

Sai Amrit Vani(4th June,2009)

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 10:27 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashokji,

We all are reciting at our places and doing parayan of Sai Satcharitra.Please Pray for all.

Regards,

Sunitha.

Names:

G.Suresh Babu,G.Sunitha,G.Likhitha(Singapore) ( Not Reciting)

D.Rama Krishna,D.Nirmala(Vetapalem,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Reciting)

G.Venkata Rao,G.Subbaravamma(Bapatla,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Not Reciting)

Y.Hari Babu,Y.Anitha,Y.Sahithi,Y.Venkata Sai Deep(Bikaneer,Rajasthan,India) (Reciting)

U.Chandra Sekhar,U.Indira(Chennai,India) (Reciting)

P.Raghavamma(Repalle,Andhra Pradesh,India) (Not Reciting)

33. "Ramkumar Thirumangalam" <ramkumar_t_s..........

Sai Amrit Vani

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 10:12 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashok Guptaji and Veena MaThe following will be reciting the Sai Amrita Vani this Thursday, June 4th, 2009.==============================================Ramkumar and Sankari Ramkumar Chantilly, VA USA.Mrs. Lalitha Subramanian, Chantilly, VA USA.Sivakumar, Sydney, Australia. Please include the above names and the following names in your prayers.==========================================N.SubramanianT S. Ravishankar and ShyamalaSowmya SangeethaS.

Prema(Chennai India)Saikripa(Chantilly, VA,USA)ChitraRamesh Iyer(Abudhabi UAE) May Sai's Grace and Karuna be with one and all. Samastha Loka Sukhino Bhavanthu! RegardsRamkumar

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

End of 1st lot of letters.