IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together, 2nd Lot of Letters/requests and the prayers during Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For 4th June 2009

Jai Sai Ram

1. We consider letters received up to Wednesday evening (Indian Standard Time). It you want to participate, please write accordingly to the email address veena_gupta_2000 only.

2. Devotees sending letters for prayers should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani?

3. Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time).

4. Following are the letters received for 4th June 2009. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thusrday have not been included in this.

5. Mrs. Gupta (Veena Maa) will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra at Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi . when the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong.

6. I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject. Please write your letter/requests only on email id veena_gupta_2000 and to get the attention please write Sri Sai Amrit Vani and/or Private or confidential also in the Subject.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

34. "HariniSrinivas" <harinisrinivas.......

Amritvani prayers on June 4th'09

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 1:00 PM

"Ashok Ji Veena Ji" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty Pranams!!Please include me and my husbandHarini & Srinivas Kanchanavally- LosAngeles-Californiafor Sai AmritVani prayers on June 4th'09.We shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA fromour place.OM SAI RAMHariniSrinivas

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

35. "SAMPATH KUMAR" <sampath12345........

Re: Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayers...

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 4:42 PM

"veenaji" veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Veenamaaji and Ashokji,

Please include our names for Sri Sai AmritVani Prayers and Sr SaiSatcharitra recitation, we will listen Sri Sai Satcharitra and Sri Sai AmritVani,

sampath

srikantha

manjesh

Mississauga,CANADA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

36. "Raghuveer Chereddy" <craghuveerreddy..........

Prayer

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 3:47 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Hi Veenama and Ashokji,I'm requesting a prayer to baba on (4.6.9) regarding my Job, i'll listen to SaiAmrit Vani at my place in CA, and also a prayer for my daughter Tanvi.Baba please help us!!Thanks,Raghuveer, Kranthi, Tanvi.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

37. "saravanan k" <sksarvanan.............

Please pray for me..

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 3:26 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Ram,

Namaste Veena ji,

I am saravanan mailing from Hyderabad.I am facing lot of personal problems due to which I am mentally disturbed.Baba is the only person who can help me out of this situations.I request you to please pray to Baba that my problems gets solved.Let the agony be gone.

Please help me.Request baba to show me the right path.I am eagerly waiting for him.

Date of Prayer : 04-Jun-09

Place : Hyderabad

I will recite Amrit Vani on that day.I will try my best to read between 11:00AM-12:00PM.

Please please pray for me.

Thanks in advance

Saravanan

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

38. "Geeta Daswani" <geetadaswani56.......

Sai Amrit Vani

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 10:02 PM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji,Sairam,Please can you include our names for Sai Amrit vani to be held onThrusday 4th June.Rishi Daswani---- read and listen--- mumbaiGeeta Daswani---- read and listen--- mumbaiDinesh Daswani--- read and listenThanking you,Geeta

& & & & & & & & & & & & & &

39. "Siva Vepa" <sivakvepa..........

Please include me in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 10:00 PM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashokji and Sai maa,Could you please include my name in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday June 4th 2009. I will recite and listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at my home.

Thank you so muchWarm RegardsSiva Vepa, Olympia, WA, USA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

40. "sona grover" <sonagrover2003..........

prayer request

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 9:33 PM

sai ram ji hello veena maa and ashok ji please include me in prayers i will recite at my home .please veena maa baba se kehna ashish grover ka saath do ,please baba ji be with him take care him please please baba ji fulfill his wishes .baba ji we all love u . baba please be with my family baba they need your help .thanks alot take care. sona grover---------new york j.s grover------new

delhi ashish grover-----new delhi shivani nath-----new jersey nidhi maini------atlanta komal---------new yorkjai sai ramsona grovernew york

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

41. "Sirisha Nomula" <sirisha001.......

Re: Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 6:54 PM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Sairam UncleJi, SaiMaa VeenaJi,

Please include our names in this weeks SaiAmritvani/Satcharitra Parayan. We will be reciting and reading SaiAmritvani and Satcharitra at our home in belgium.

Suresh Sirisha Sushrit Samhita

Sairam Sairam Sairam

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 7

42. "Sridevi Vakkalanka" <sridevi_vakkalanka.........

please include my name for June 4th Sai Amritvani recital

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 6:25 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashok/Veenaji,

Please include my name, Sridevi Vakkalanka for the June 4th Sai Amritvani recital. I am currently pregnant. Please pray for the well being and good health of our little baby girl and that my pregnancy progress to term without any complications.

I will be reciting Sai Amritvani on the June 4th in San Diego CA.

Thank you for helping us through the prayers.

Best regards,Sridevi A Vakkalanka

43. "ramanarao kothuri" <vrrkothuri.......

Pray for us

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 12:57 AM

veena_gupta_2000

our dearest Veena maa

Please pray for the for the well being and prosperity of our family,specially for the good education and bright future of my daughters. My second daughter Sai Charana Dheeraja is very admant and higly wavery and difficult to control child.Please pray for the transformation in her. Maa sata koti pranaams to your holy feet.Uttering your name is a big boon for us. Maa please bless us to have unshakable bhakthi on our sadguru sainath maharaaj.Please guide us throught our life span on this earth. I will recite Sai Amrit vani on 4th June at my convenient time.

with lots of pranamms

with devotion

K V Ramana Rao

Visakhapatnam

Phone:09866186864

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

44. "sunita ghosh" <ghosh.sunita..........

sai amrit vani

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 12:51 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Sai Ma Veena ji and Ashok ji,

Om Sai Ram

kindly include our family name in your prayers during sai amrit vani on 4th June 2009 Thrusday.Please pray for us to take care of everything in our lives.

- My husband Samir Ghosh for good health and prosperous career

- My son Soumitro - for good job.

- My son-in law Anurag for good job

- My daugher Sahana for good health and good job

- My mother inlaw Sandhya Ghosh and my mother Tara Bose for good health.

I will recite Sai amrit vani on 4th June at 11 AM in my home and also read Shri sai charitra.

REGARDS

SUNITA GHOSH

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

45. "Meenakshi-Kalyanasundaram" <kalmeen.........

sai amruthvani prayers 4 th june 2009.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 12:33 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

respected saimaa,pl include my name in your prayers for curing my respiratory problems .i will recite saiamthvani prayers by 11 am at vadodrakalyanasundaram

46. "Rohini" <kuttans............

[ No Subject ]

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 11:04 PM

"Veenaji" <veena_gupta_2000

Sairam

Please include my name in tomorrow's Sri sai amritvani prayer list. (4-6-2009).

I will be reciting Sri amritvani at my place here in Abu dhabi. I will also be reading Sri sai Satcharitham tomorrow.

Mrs. Rohini Narayanan Abu Dhabi

In sai's love

Rohini

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

47. "Judy Gounder (K)" <GOUNDEK.........

PRAYER LIST - SRI SAI AMRITH VANI

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 1:18 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena/Ashok

Om Sai Ram Here are the names who will be reciting the Sri Sai Amrith Vani, Thursday, 04th, June 2009

Krishnaveni Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Somilla Preethepaul - Durban,

South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Prema Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Siva Mooragan -

Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Please include the following names in your prayer list on Thursday, 4th, June 2009

Perumal Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Kamini Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Nivandren Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Shivan Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Ellen Bikul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Amos Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Wendy Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Goodness Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pinky - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pooskernath Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Sanesh

Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Privesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Avesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Vishala Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Vissie Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Thiloshine Naidoo -

Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Rishan Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Deva Dhi Deva Krishna Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Sherone Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Prenesh Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Lavindra Gurie - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Ruth Gurie - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Desaien Liam Gurie - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Govindsamy

Chetty - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Selvom Gurie - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Ronnie Gurie - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Reuben Gurie - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Vanessa/ Markus - United States - ("for prayer")

Thank you so much.

Take care. Lots of Sai Love & Light. Regards Krishnaveni Gounder

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

48. "sadanand nair" <sadanand32.........

REQUEST FOR PRAYER ON JUNE 04

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 1:00 AM

veena_gupta_2000

OHM SAI RAMDear Veenaji and Ashokji,Request you to kindly include our namesduring your prayers on June 04. We are locatedin Dubai and will do the Sai Amritvani recitalon that day.Kindly pray for peace, prosperity and good healthfor all. Also requesting Baba to bless my elder sonto get a good job with good salary to satisfy him.May Baba bless my second son and daughter to do wellin their studies and get first rank. Please let my mother and wife be blessed with good health and peaceof mind.Usha

Sadanand DubaiAnup Sadanand Archana Sadanand Arun sadanand DelhiDevu

Amma CalicutLeela MaheWith Pranams at Baba's feetThanking youSincerely Sadanandan

49. "kuppibairanga nathan" <kuppiranga............

please include my name in the prayer list (Thursday--04/06/09)

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 1:29 AM

"veena guptaji" veena_gupta_2000

dear Saimaa and Ashokji,

My pranams and Namaskars to both of you. Please include my name in the sri sai Amritvani Prayer on Thursday (04/06/09).

I will do recite Sri sai amritvani, Sai Namaavali,. Arthis Pooja, Offering of Bhog and read Sri Sai Amritvani at the same time when Saimaa is Reciting at the Sidharth Extension, New Delhi between 11.00 am and 1.30 pm.

Babaji, Sai Maa and Ashokji Please bless my Husband to recover from total ailments like diabetes, Parkinsonism and Heart malady.

I am thankful to you Babaaji by your Grace His diabetes is under control after a long period suffering since 10 years. How Grace shown to nmy Husband during last week Hospitalisation for his unconsiousness due to LOW sugar (Fasting Sugar count is 48, and Post Prandial Sugar count is 107). which was recovered soon by the short staty by giving Drips and Glucose he got his conscious with your Grace Only Baba.

Please Baba bless my husband, myself, my family members and all Sai Bhandus, all People in the all over the world.

Thanking you Babaji, Sai Maa and Ashokji.

MAY OUR SHIRDI SAI BLESS ONE AND ALL FOR THE NICE FUTURE. OM SAI SHRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

KUPPI BAI

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

50. "murugan maddula sri" <msmurugan2001......

Please include our names in this week Amritvani Recition-04/ 06/2009

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 2:37 AM

OM JAI SRI SAI RAM Respected Ashokji and Sai maa, Could you please include our names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani parayana this thursday june 4 2009. We will read SaiSatcharitra and listen to Sri Sai AmritVani at our places. PLACE : MELBOURN (AUSTRALIA) MURUGAN,ARUNA,KARTIK,VAISHANAVI. OM JAI SRI SAI RAM Aruna (MELBOURN)

51. "vasatha sarathy" <yahvasn...........

SAI AMRIT VANI------PRAYER ON THURSDAY 4th JUNE

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 2:27 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenaji Ashokji,

How are you both?My pranams to you.Thanks a lot for including our names for the prayer.Our daughter Nikhita is going to join professional course of her choice . We hope and pray her first step is in the right direction which would launch her into the bright future.So we need HIS ,yours and other Sai devotees Blessings.Pleeaes incude the following names for the prayer.I,ll be hearing and chanting Saiamrit vani and read

Sai charita..\

Names for the prayer

Sarathy.SP

Vasantha.S

Nikhita.S

Ramyaa.R

Sitara.a

Sairam.

SARATHYS

DOHA

52. "mridul borah" <mridul_borah.........

Requesting you please pray for us on Thursday’s (4th June) Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 3:25 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Most Respected Uncleji and SaiMaaji,My thousands of Pranam to both ofyou. Please include our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of Thursday (June4th, 2009). I amrequesting you please pray for me and my family's welfare on Thursday’s ( June4th, 2009) SaiAmrita Vani recitation. I am requesting you please pray forme so that I should place well in Bangalore and fulfill my dreams.I am praying BABA, my mother & Phukan mama should have always good Health, Peace of mind and they canput full attentions to BABA. On Thursday (June 4th, 2009) my wife will listen SaiAmrita Vani in the morning and she will recite it in the night after I

reachhome from office. Because my 24+ months daughter isnot allowing her to do it peacefully in day time and during day time I will beout of home, so I can't take part. We will listen Sai Amrit Vani at night from10 to 11 pm again.And thanks for including our namesin last Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer (May 28th, 2009).Name: Mridul Borah, BangaloreWife’s name: Moushumi Borah, BangaloreDaughter:Hrishmita Borah, BangaloreAnd following lisl is fromGuwahati, AssamMother:Surama Borah, & Sis: Mini, Junbali & her daughterBrother: Kamal Borah, wife: Kamalakshi Borah, Daughter: Guria,Son: NilkamalSister:Kabita Bhuyan, Ashima Talukder, Brother-in-law: Dr.Nabin Bhuyan, Pranjit Talukder And there Son: Zubin Bhuyan, Tuhin Bhuyan, Udipta Talukder And Daughter:Udishna TalukderMama: Khetra PhukanWith Sai's Prayermridul borah, Bangalore

53. "Bolaka Sarkar" <bolaka.sarkar.........

Request for Sri Sai Amrit Vani, Thursday, JUNE 4, 2009 prayers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 4:41 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Namaskar Veenaji,

Please pray that He removes all the blockages and hurdles and grants very soon ALL that is BEST for my COMPLETE BLISS (Purn Anand).

Bolaka Sarkar from Vientiane, Lao PDR.

I will listen to, as well as read Sri Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday. I will also read a chapter from Sri Sai Satcharitra.

Thank you.

Jai Sai Ram.

Bolaka Sarkar.

54. "Uma Ram" <uramasubbu.........

Sai Amrit Vani Recitation - 04/6/2009 Thurs Day

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 4:07 AM

Dear Ashokji & Veena Ma

Koti pranams at the lotus feet of our beloved Sai Ram

Please pray for us - Uma Ram : to get a good job, Ramasubbu. R. : to get promotion and Janani. R. : to get good marks in X standard

I will recite Sai Amrit Vani

Name - Uma Ram

Date - 4.6.2009 Thursday @ 11 am

Venue : Abu Dhabi

Koti pranams

Regards,

Uma Ram

55. "Sonal Tomar" <sonal_mtomar........

SRI SAI AMRITVANI

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 6:37 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected SAI MA and Ashok uncleji,OM SAI RAMmy name is sonal shekhawat tomar and i ll be reciting SRI SAI AMRITVANI on the 4 TH of JUNE 09.please pray for me and my family's well being.I know BABA will make everything smooth.The following people will be reciting/listening to SRI SAI AMRITVANI in delhi.sonal shekhawat tomarneelam shekhawat( mother)jai vikram shekhawat(brother)divya shekhawat(sister in law) JAIPURharshvardhan chauhan(brother)Warm regardssonal shekhawat tomarOM SAI RAMPEACE BE TO

ALL

56. "Sharmistha Roy" <r.sharmistha.........

request to include the name...

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 6:36 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Sai Maa and Ashok ji,

Sairam

please include my name -Sharmistha Roy Aditya and my son Rishav Aditya.. Please request BABA for a good Job , I badly need a job as I am a single parent.

I would be reciting the Sai Amrit Vani at my place within the prescribed time.

thank you

Sharmistha

Kolkata...

57. "Sunitha C" <cvsunitha..........

Sai Amrit Vani June 4th 2009

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 7:27 AM

Namaste Ashokji

We will be receiting/listening to Sai Amrit Vani tomorrow. Please include us in your payer.

Giri Mallavaram, Atlanta

Venkata Mallavaram, Atlanta

Sattwik Mallavaram, Atlanta

Sahajapriya Mallavaram,Atlanta

Suseela Mallavaram, Atlanta

Thank you

Jai Shri Sai

Venkata

58. "lata tewari" <lata_tewari18.........

Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer on 4 june 2009.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 6:39 AM

Dear Veenaj and Ashok ji,

Om Sairam

Please include my name for the Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer on 4 june 2009.

still ,i m waiting with full of sharadhaa n saburi for baba,s miracle for transformation my life.

kindly pray for me

I will be reading and reciting Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer from our home,

Om Sairam

lata

{Noida}

59. "Subramania Balakrishnan" <sbala.705.......

Request for inclusion in the Sai Amritvani Parayers on Thursday 4th June 2009

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 6:38 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Mrs Gupta,Jai Sai Ram. I listen to Sai Amritvani on almost everyday morning inaddition to my regular prayers. We need Baba's Blessings to wind offcompletely in Zambia and come back to India satisfactorily. We wouldbe grateful if you could include our names in the list of devotees forSai Amritvani prayers

on Thursday, 4th June 2009. We will read SaiAmritvani on this day apart from our usual prayers. Our details are asunder:Names: Mrs. M and Mr. S. BalakrishnanAddress: Usual residence: 35 Kabelenga Avenue, Ndola, Zambia Presently at 195 Raja Annamalai Road, Sai Baba Colony, Coimbatore 641 011, Tamil Nadu, India.Jai Sai Ram

60. "indu desai" <induvd........

prayer

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 9:10 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veenaji and Ashok Uncle

plz include my name and my famili mambers name on 4th jun Sai Amirt Vani prayer.I am going to receting and listing sai Amrit vani on that day

vinu and indu desai/nj usa

hiren and mehul desai/nj usa

ketki and mehul and anika patel./nj usa

plz pray for allof us BABA,S BLESS AND GRACE.

SAI RAM

indu desai

61. "Ganesh Venkatachalam" <ganeshvenkat........

Thursday Prayers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 8:17 AM

Dear Ashokji:Our Respects and Pranam to Veenaji and yourself!Please kindly include the following names for the Thursday Prayers:Ganesh Venkatachalam, Lata Ganesh and Parvathy Ganesh

We are ever grateful and thankful for everything HE has done for all of us.We seek HIS Grace to remove all negativity, uncertainty, bring peace, prosperity and especially success at our careers and success for our daughter Parvathys' education at school.

I seek HIS GRACE to get a breakthrough in my endeavors to contribute to the growth of business in the Company where I work currently.I will listen to Sai Amritvani on Thursday Thank youGanesh VFairfax, Virginia

62. "suresh thuppalay" <sureshtc.........

Sai Amrit Vani (June 4)

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 7:52 AM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Veenajee and Ashokjee -

Please include the following devotees for Sai Amrit Vani prayers on Thursday June 4.

Kindly pray for their good health and happiness.

Mrs & Mr Chandrashekar, Palakkad, India

Mr & Mrs Menon, Aluva, India

Seema, Tanu & Tina, IL, USA

Sunanda, Jaykumar, Prannay, Bangalore, India

Suresh Thuppalay, ND, USA

I shall be reciting Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday, June 4.

Thanks.

Suresh

63. "ANIRUDH BHARDWAJ" <anirudh108............

READING Shree Sai Amrith Vani and Shree Sai Satcharitra (partly) on th June 2009 in Mumbai

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 10:57 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veena Aunti ji and Ashok Uncle ji,JAI SAI RAM I will be READING Shree Sai Amrith Vani and Shree Sai Satcharitra (partly) on th June 2009 in Mumbai Please include my name in the Prayer List. Koti Koti Pranam to SHREE SHIRDI SAI BABA and many thanks to BABA for his Krupa and Aashirwad on me.Expressing Gratitude to you Auntie - Sai Maa for your prayers and good wishes.

Seeking Baba's Eternal Love, Blessings and Grace on me and all in my family. OM SAI SHREE SAI JAI JAI SAI With Regards, Anirudh Bhardwaj , Mumbai

64. "Chandra Sekaran V" <vchandrasn.........

Prayer Request/Sai Amritavani

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 10:03 AM

Dear Veenaji & Ashokji,

SAI RAM!

Please pray for everything to go good and bless us for a successful and prosperous career!My wife & I will be reciting Sai Amritavani from Baltimore,Maryland.

Kindly include our name and prayers during Sai amritavani performed on Jun 4th.

Chandra Sekaran-Good job in Good Company wanted to settle near Babas Mandir,

also good health,Peace & Happiness

Anand Srinivasan-Struggled for long,wanted baba to be bless and grace him with the best future,also good health,Peace & Happiness

Sai Siddhish C Sekar-Good Health,Knowledge.

Padmini,Srinivasan,Priya-Good Health,Happiness & Peace

Kavitha Murali-To settle down in life happily

May Sais Grace & Karuna be with one and all.Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu

OM SAI OM SAI JAY JAY SAI!

Thanks & Regards,Chandra

65. "satyavati motipally" <anmolamal..........

PRAYERS FOR SAIAMRITVANI

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 9:58 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veenaji and Ashokji, Sai Ram, Please include our names for the Amritwani Prayers held on 4th June. My husband and myself would be reciting Sai Amritwani on that day.Our names are Dayanand Rao Motipally, Shravan Motipally (son) and Satya Motipally.Thank You both for praying for us.Sai Ram,Satya,New Jersey,USA

66. "archana sharma" <archanalalit.........

Prayer request for June 3 2009

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 11:29 AM

"Veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji and Veenaji,

Can you kindly add our names to the Sai Amrit Vani prayers for 3rd June 2009.

A friend's 12 year old son Harsh Agarwal in Ahmedabad has been diagnosed with blood cancer, please pray for him to get well. He is a little stable but still undergoing treatment for it.

Archana and Lalit Sharma ( for good health, peace and prospertiy ,Detroit USA )

Kids - Aaryan Sharma and Mihika Sharma ( for good eye sight and education, Detroit USA )

Saroj, Suresh Upadhyaya ( Nasik , India ) for good health, family peace and prosperity

Amit and Sangeeta Upadhyaya ( Nasik , India- for blessing them with a baby)

RS Sharma (Bardoa, India for his good health)

I will be reciting Sai Amrit vani at 11.30 am Local time Detroit USA.

Thanks

Mrs Sharma

& & & & & & & & & & & & & &

67. "prakashraj pradhan" <prpradhan68............

Sairam - Please include our's name For 4th Jun SaiSatcharitra & Amritvani Parayan.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 11:24 AM

Respected Ashokji and Sai maa,

Could you please include our names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani parayana this thursday Jun 4th 2009. We will read SaiSatcharitra and listen to Sri Sai AmritVani at our place.

Priti Ranjan Pradhan Abu Dhabi,

Sukanya Nayak Cuttack,

Saishree Pradhan Cuttack.

Thank you so much.

Warm Regards.PRADHAN P. R.

End of 2nd lot of letters.