IndiaDivine.org

pls help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

om sai ram..

i am myself suffering from breast cancer...

pls help me by sending me udhi... and sacred thread

and (idol if possible)

my address

sashi

delphi-1,706

prestige acropolis

20,hosur road

bangalore-560029

om sai ram

Guest guest

Sairam everyone,

This udi is for Ms sashi, in bangalore and since we moved t bangalore recently, my husband met her to pass on some udi. Sashi is by babas grace getting better and is commuting to hospital often and I think she does not have time to see the mail. So, I took the liberty to reply to this mail. I spoke to sashi a couple of times and she says that she has received plenty of udi from all over the world and she is immensely thankful to each and everyone who sent this. Also, she does not know the sub ka malik group and she does not even know who requested this in the first place and she is very thankful for the same.

I think she has a lot of udi and so it is ok not to send her more for now, as this udi can be used for others too.

Thank you and baba bless everyone.

Radha--- On Thu, 6/11/09, vinod vashi <vinodvashi47 wrote:

vinod vashi <vinodvashi47Re: pls help Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 5:31 AM

dear

i have already sent you through courier do you get it?pl reply,may baba cured you soon

vinod vashi--- On Tue, 6/9/09, POONDLA BHARADWAJA <bharadwaja_sahanam@ .co. in> wrote:

POONDLA BHARADWAJA <bharadwaja_sahanam@ .co. in>Re: pls helpTuesday, June 9, 2009, 1:18 AM

Om SairamPl have full faith in Sri Sainath.--- On Fri, 5/6/09, mailmeshrisaibaba1 <mailmeshrisaibaba1@ > wrote:

mailmeshrisaibaba1 <mailmeshrisaibaba1@ > pls helpFriday, 5 June, 2009, 7:06 PM

om sai ram..i am myself suffering from breast cancer... pls help me by sending me udhi... and sacred threadand (idol if possible)my addresssashidelphi-1,706prestige acropolis20,hosur roadbangalore-560029om sai ram

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.