keep them in your prayers daily and on Thursday (which is our saibaba's

day ). sai baba pls hear our prayers. For all. Provide us with

the strength, wisdom, courage, patience and faith to get through each

day.. conquer all the evil that surrounds us. Guide us through your

words of wisdom. Let us find peace of mind soon. Thank you for giving

us another day on earth. Thank you for the many blessings you have

bestowed upon us. We trust, love and believe in you. We surrender our

will to you.. Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against

us. Bless those reaching out to you in prayer for their special needs.

Baba please save the people who are suffering from Swine Flu, we

believe they will be healed completely from it.BABA PLS HEAR OUR

PRAYERS FOR SWEETY JI’S FRIEND’S AUNTS, SHE IS GOING TO HAVE OPERATION

TODAY PLS BLESS HER WITH HEALTH AND HEALINGWe pray for the fast

healing of Sukanya ji’s father . After praying to you, we already see

progess, and we are thankful We lift up those suffering from illness

and disease.., Dear sai baba BABA.Place your healing hands on those

who are suffering illness and disease. cleanse their bodies and minds..

relieve them from pain. Bless those who are reaching out to you in

prayer.. hear their prayers. sai baba please place your hand upon Bimal

ji (Gopa ji's husband . Bhushan ji’s parents Shri. Ghanshvetbhai ji

& Smt. Vandanaben ji and touch them, heal them from the sicknessbaba, give sabina , sukanya ji's father , ramakrishnaji , parag ji amandeep ji , sharda ji , swarna ji , dr hira , kavita ‘s mom a happy, healthy life with their family and friends.Baba

pls bless Poonam Dhingra ji , latha ji , sonika , parul . BABA bless

them with a child. They are yearning for your blessing and grant

them a peaceful and happy married life. Please listen to their prayersbaba pls bless siva rani ji with a good job.very very soon , Bless her in every wayBaba

pls send a right husband for Seema ji (sai ki beti ) deepika di ,

revathi ji , sukanya ji , sai daya , ….baba we all need your blessings …Baba pls bless shilpy_sharma19, BABA please help her resolve the existing issues and bless her to live peacefully. .BABA please listen to Rakesh koul ji’s prayer and give him a peaceful and happy life , Dr, rakesh koul ji’s prayer …. Om Shri Sai Ram, We are Sai Devotees since last many years. With the blessing of baba we have been moving in life and always thought that whatever we do it has our dear Baba's approval. We

are thankful to Baba for being all the time with us though we have been

going through very unstable phase of life for the last 3 to 4 years. Baba has been giving us the strength to withstand all the situations. Now suddenly I am getting into a deeper trouble and feeling absolutely blank for the next step. Request all the devotees to pray to our Dear Sai Jee to take care of our situation and get us out of all troubles.Sai ram Baba pls hear our prayer for Navin ji , Navin ji's Prayer

: "I am having a terrible time in my married life. Please pray hard to

baba and ask him to save my marriage. Please unite me with my wife,

whom I love very much. Things are really in a hopeless state. I need

all your prayers and the great Baba will listen to our honest prayers.

It has been six months that my wife is not with me. Please ask baba to

give both of us sad buddhi and solve all problems and unite us as soon

as possible. Please pray to baba for a happy and peaceful life

together." Please pray hard and keep us in your daily prayers. I will be indebted all my life.Sincerely and with Love,NavinBaba pls hear our prayers for sanjay ji , he really needs a sign from you that everything is gonna to be ok …om sai ramEvery

Moment which i pass it is very difficult. Anurag Sharma took the money

taking into confidence and did not gave me the papers of property.I had arranged the money by puttiing all my resources. The unfortunate part is i hadnot so much experience of all these & had not the proper sale agreement.I am an Air Traffic Controller & have to converse with pilot . Every time ,in the back side of memorythis pinches me that my money is not with me so it is difficult to perform duties also .he has repeatedly assuring me to return me the money. but long time has passed & i m not seeing any progress.he has kept his mobile switched off & also not living in his house.Two days back when i spoke to his brother then he told that he is not in town for lasttwo months & his wife has also gone to mayka after seeing such things.My mind is not working now.Every seconds i expect a call from his side.I m an Govt. servant & donot want to Go in any Legal / Police ka

chhakar.At this very juncture of time, only SAi Baba Can Help me out.I have full faith in him & he has always given me relief also whenever there is any crisis.I only appeal to all sai devotees to kindly pray for me.om sai rambaba pls bless your daughter priya ji , give her all the strength to bear the problems and issues in life..

sai ma you know the problem we going through- pls forgive us our sins

and pls help settle this matter out of court- you know we regret the

past wrongs - pls have mercy and forgive us- only you can save us- pls

have mercy and help us saimaa- we surrender at your feet and beg for ur

help-SAI BABA PLS HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR MY MOM SUSHIL , PLS LAY YOUR

HEALING AND LOVING HANDS ON HER , SHE REALLY NEEDS YOUR BLESSINGS SAI

KINDLY BLESS HER WITH HEALTH AND HEALING . AMEN THANKS

in advance for your help.SAI BABA , Never have you failed us and we

know you will bless all . promise to invoke your aide always and to

spread your powerful prayer.bow to shri sai peace be to all Nimmi hirahttp://saibabadwark amai.com/ forum/index. php?topic= 2552.msg8740# msg8740.

• 3 weeks later...

please pray for my husband BIMAL DAS. his wound has not yet healed. it is more than 2 years now.am waiting for a miracle.gopa--- On Wed, 8/12/09, Nimmihira <khatri_balaji wrote:Nimmihira <khatri_balaji Please include the following prayers before you commence the parayanaseemamair, mylovingbaba, stockngains, jagathp, KroySD, contact_kingson, tammyranga, prabharoy, anilscollection, , , , saibabanews ,

saibhakt07 , saidarbar , saibaba_lavanya, saileela99 , krishnamurthi_sarvepalli, segbos, pds55, uma_shail, ravi3875, anjalisharma227, shambhavi.sharma, jksharma_1964, ShirdhiSai-Samsmarana , shirdi_sai_baba_satsang_London , Shirdi_Sai_Mahima , shirdisai9 , , Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 8:31 AM sai ram …Dear members ,  These are the urgent prayer request ....my humble request to all of u pls keep them in your prayers daily and on Thursday (which is our saibaba's day ). sai baba pls  hear our prayers. For all. Provide us with the strength, wisdom, courage, patience and faith to get through each day.. conquer all the evil that surrounds us. Guide us through your words of wisdom. Let

us find peace of mind soon. Thank you for giving us another day on earth. Thank you for the many blessings you have bestowed upon us. We trust, love and believe in you. We surrender our will to you.. Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us. Bless those reaching out to you in prayer for their special needs. Baba please save the people who are suffering from Swine Flu, we believe they  will be healed completely from it.BABA PLS HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR SWEETY JI’S  FRIEND’S AUNTS, SHE IS GOING TO HAVE OPERATION TODAY PLS BLESS HER WITH HEALTH AND HEALINGWe pray for the fast healing of Sukanya  ji’s father . After praying to you, we  already see progess, and we  are  thankful We lift up those suffering from illness and disease.., Dear sai baba BABA.Place your healing hands on those who are suffering illness and disease. cleanse their bodies and minds.. relieve them

from pain. Bless those who are reaching out to you in prayer.. hear their prayers. sai baba please place your hand upon Bimal ji (Gopa ji's husband . Bhushan ji’s parents Shri. Ghanshvetbhai ji & Smt. Vandanaben ji and touch them, heal them from the  sicknessbaba, give sabina , sukanya ji's father , ramakrishnaji , parag ji amandeep ji , sharda ji , swarna ji , dr hira , kavita ‘s mom a happy, healthy life  with their  family and friends.Baba pls bless Poonam Dhingra ji , latha ji , sonika , parul . BABA bless them  with a child. They are  yearning for your blessing and grant them  a peaceful and happy married life. Please listen to their prayersbaba pls  bless siva rani ji  with a  good job.very very soon , Bless her  in every wayBaba pls send a right husband for Seema ji (sai ki beti ) deepika di  , revathi ji , sukanya ji , sai daya , ….baba we all need your

blessings …Baba pls bless shilpy_sharma19, BABA please help her  resolve the existing issues and bless her  to live peacefully. .BABA please listen to Rakesh koul ji’s prayer  and give him a peaceful and happy life , Dr, rakesh koul ji’s prayer …. Om Shri Sai Ram, We are Sai Devotees since last many years. With the blessing of baba we have been moving in life and always thought that whatever we do it has our dear Baba's approval. We are thankful to Baba for being all the time with us though we have been going through very unstable phase of life for the last 3 to 4 years. Baba has been giving us the strength to withstand all the situations. Now suddenly I am getting into a deeper trouble and feeling absolutely blank

for the next step. Request all the devotees to pray to our Dear Sai Jee to take care of our situation and get us out of all troubles.Sai ram Baba pls hear our prayer for  Navin ji ,  Navin ji's Prayer : "I am having a terrible time in my married life. Please pray hard to baba and ask him to save my marriage. Please unite me with my wife, whom I love very much. Things are really in a hopeless state. I need all your prayers and the great Baba will listen to our honest prayers. It has been six months that my wife is not with me. Please ask baba to give both of us sad buddhi and solve all problems and unite us as soon as possible. Please pray to baba for a happy and peaceful life together."   Please pray hard and keep us in your daily prayers. I will be indebted all my life.Sincerely and with Love,NavinBaba pls hear our prayers for sanjay ji , he  really needs a sign from you that  everything is gonna to be

ok …om sai ramEvery Moment which i pass it is very difficult. Anurag Sharma took the money taking into confidence and did not gave me the papers of property.I had arranged the money by puttiing all my resources. The unfortunate part is i hadnot so much experience of all these & had not the proper sale agreement.I am an Air Traffic Controller & have to converse with pilot . Every time ,in the back side of memorythis pinches me that my money is not with me so it is difficult to perform duties also .he has repeatedly assuring me  to return me the money. but long time has passed & i m not seeing any progress.he has kept his mobile switched off & also not living in his house.Two days back when i spoke to his brother then he told that he is not in town for lasttwo months & his wife has also gone to mayka after seeing such things.My mind is not working now.Every seconds i expect  a

call from his side.I m an Govt. servant & donot want to Go in any Legal / Police ka chhakar.At this very juncture of time, only SAi Baba Can Help me out.I have full faith in him & he has always given me relief also whenever there is any crisis.I only appeal to all sai devotees to kindly pray for me.om sai rambaba pls bless your daughter priya ji , give her all the strength to bear the problems and issues in life.. sai ma you know the problem we going through- pls forgive us our sins and pls help settle this matter out of court- you know we regret the past wrongs - pls have mercy and forgive us- only you can save us- pls have mercy and help us saimaa- we surrender at your feet and beg for ur help-SAI BABA PLS HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR MY MOM SUSHIL , PLS LAY YOUR HEALING AND LOVING HANDS ON HER , SHE REALLY NEEDS YOUR BLESSINGS SAI KINDLY BLESS HER WITH HEALTH AND HEALING . AMEN THANKS in advance for your help.SAI BABA , Never have you failed us  and we  know you will bless all . promise to invoke your aide always and to spread your powerful prayer.bow to shri sai peace be to all Nimmi hirahttp://saibabadwark amai.com/ forum/index. php?topic= 2552.msg8740# msg8740.