IndiaDivine.org

Rif: For help in getting accomadation in Puttaparthi.----

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sai Ram!

First of all check the presence of Swami in Puttaparthi because some friends of mine living there said of rumors of Swami leaving on the coming 19th of April. Then you have to decide if you want to stay inside the Ashram or outside. In the first case no book is possible, when you'll arrive in Parthi go to the accomodation office nside the Ashram and the seva dals in charge will give you the right accomodation. In the second case check for some good hotels (infos and booking service available also through interenet). Hope it helps.

Sai Ram and have a wonderful staying at His Lotus Feet

Andrea

-------Messaggio originale-------

Da: shatrughan lal gupta

Data: 30/03/2007 11.35.22

Oggetto: [sBOI-post] For help in getting accomadation in Puttaparthi.----

First of all my pranam on holy lotus feet of Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, the Lord of Puttaparthi & the Master of all beings and Sai Ram to all Sai brothers

who are connected with each-other for sharing the Sai views & thoughts through various forums engaged in serving humanity in good cause of expanding the Sai principles & His valuable preachings.

Further i would humbly request all such Sai brothers who very often visit to Puttaparthi for darshan of Swami to let me know the means & methods for getting the accomadation for stay In Puttaparthi.Actually we wish to visit Puttaparthi for darshan of our loving Swami during the period

between 20th April to 25 th April 2007.

I shall be personally very thankful to those who can help me in getting the accomadation booked for the above period for stay in Puttapathi ( for two to four persons).Thanks a lot.

With Sai love,

S.L.Gupta,

Phone no : 0512-2634000 Kanpur,

080-41678274 Banglore available after 09-4--2007

Mobile no : 0-9451285222,

====================

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Andrea, Sai Ram. I am really very thankful to you that you so promptly responded on my e-mail request for helping me in getting accomadation in Puttaparthi.But i will request you to pl apprise me regarding any authentic information of Swami leaving on coming 19th April, so that i can plan my schedule accordingly to visit to Puttaparthi.Have a good time in rememberance of our beloved Sai Baba.Hoping for reply. Yours Sai brother, S.L.Gupta, 30-3-2007 ========Andrea Maestri <maestri_a wrote: Sai Ram! First of all check the presence of Swami in Puttaparthi because some friends of mine living there said of rumors of Swami leaving on the coming 19th of April. Then you have to decide if you

want to stay inside the Ashram or outside. In the first case no book is possible, when you'll arrive in Parthi go to the accomodation office nside the Ashram and the seva dals in charge will give you the right accomodation. In the second case check for some good hotels (infos and booking service available also through interenet). Hope it helps. Sai Ram and have a wonderful staying at His Lotus Feet Andrea -------Messaggio originale------- Da: shatrughan lal gupta Data: 30/03/2007 11.35.22 Oggetto: [sBOI-post] For help in getting accomadation in Puttaparthi.---- First of all my pranam on holy lotus feet of Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, the Lord of Puttaparthi & the Master of all beings and Sai Ram to all Sai brothers who are connected with each-other for sharing the Sai views & thoughts through various forums engaged in serving humanity in good cause of expanding the Sai principles & His valuable preachings. Further i would humbly request all such Sai brothers who very often visit to Puttaparthi for darshan of Swami to let me know the means & methods for getting the accomadation for stay In Puttaparthi.Actually we wish to visit Puttaparthi for darshan of our loving Swami during the period between 20th April to

25 th April 2007. I shall be personally very thankful to those who can help me in getting the accomadation booked for the above period for stay in Puttapathi ( for two to four persons).Thanks a lot. With Sai love, S.L.Gupta, Phone no : 0512-2634000 Kanpur, 080-41678274 Banglore available after 09-4--2007 Mobile no : 0-9451285222, ==================== Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers