IndiaDivine.org

I prayed for my friend.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear readersPrayer not only work for our self but they do healing for others -as one prays selflessly -God loves this service best and answer them quickly .This has been experienced in last few months by Sai brother G.P Sinha who is selflessly praying for Sai devotee across the globe,who send him their prayer request. I have already posted about this service in the blog and devotees are welcome to send their prayer request to him given in above section Sai seva..Similarly Sai devotee Neil ji felt same recently, about praying for others .I am attaching his mail below which clearly indicates that Baba loves selfless service to mankind which he

Himself carried all His life .

read Here more..

© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details --Posted By Manisha.Rautela.Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Babas Devotees Experiences | Sai Baba Related all Details at 2/10/2009 10:02:00 PM

Dear All

Please pray for my mother who is very stressed and depressed because

of certain family issues. She has always been supportive to everyone whether it

was a relative, a neighbor, her family or anyone whom she didn’t even

know, but now she is suffering, she has never lived a happy life, her life has

always been filled with worries and struggles. I request you all to pray

for a peaceful, healthy and happy life for her.

Om Sai Ram

Thanks &

Regards,

Poonam

On Behalf Of Manisha.Bisht

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 10:12 AM

~Sai Kripa~

Cc: Allahamalik ; azshirdisai ;

babasaibaba ; bham_saibaba ;

experienceswithshirdisaibaba ; Shirdi Sai Baba Divine Grace;

hamaresai ; miraclesaidarbar ;

NECTAR-OF-SAI-BHAKTI ; ;

sai_baba_arulamudham ; Sai_parivaar ;

; saibabanews ;

; saibhajanportal ;

SAIBHAKT_OF_DWARAKAMAYI ; ;

saileela99 ; saishirdi ;

shirdi_sai_anugraha_peetam ; shirdi_sai_baba ;

shirdimayi ;

ShirdiSai_UniversalHealingSuperpower ;

; shirdisaidallas ;

shirdisaila ; shirdisaiUSA ;

; srisaibabaofshirdi ;

; ssb-singaporetemple ;

templeofpeace

I prayed for my friend.

Error! Filename not

specified.Dear readers

Prayer not only work for our self but they do healing for

others -as one prays selflessly -God loves this service best and answer them

quickly .This has been experienced in last few months by Sai brother G.P Sinha who is selflessly praying for Sai devotee across the globe,who send him

their prayer request. I have already posted about this service

in the blog and devotees are welcome to send their prayer request to him

given in above section Sai seva..

Similarly Sai devotee Neil ji felt same recently, about praying for others .I am attaching his mail below which

clearly indicates that Baba loves selfless service to mankind which he

Himself carried all His life .

read Here

more..

© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai

Baba Related all Details

--

Posted By Manisha.Rautela.Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Babas Devotees Experiences | Sai Baba

Related all Details at 2/10/2009 10:02:00 PM

jai sai ram

sai baba always with u..............................

--- On Tue, 17/2/09, kapoor neena <neenakap wrote:

kapoor neena <neenakapRE: I prayed for my friend. Date: Tuesday, 17 February, 2009, 5:29 PM

May the Lord bless you and your mother and relieve her of her tensions...if its possible for her , try getting her some yoga classes with meditation.. .for a long time positive effect

Have a nice day !

love & regds,

.....nina....--- On Wed, 11/2/09, Poonam Kumbhare <poonam (AT) futurenext (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Poonam Kumbhare <poonam (AT) futurenext (DOT) co.in>RE: I prayed for my friend.Wednesday, 11 February, 2009, 11:08 AM

Dear All

Please pray for my mother who is very stressed and depressed because of certain family issues. She has always been supportive to everyone whether it was a relative, a neighbor, her family or anyone whom she didn’t even know, but now she is suffering, she has never lived a happy life, her life has always been filled with worries and struggles. I request you all to pray for a peaceful, healthy and happy life for her.

Om Sai Ram

Thanks & Regards, Poonam

[shirdisaiba bakripa@gro ups.com] On Behalf Of Manisha.BishtWednesday, February 11, 2009 10:12 AM~Sai Kripa~Cc: Allahamalik; azshirdisai; babasaibaba; bham_saibaba; experienceswithshir disaibaba; Shirdi Sai Baba Divine Grace; hamaresai@grou ps.com; miraclesaidarbar; NECTAR-OF-SAI- BHAKTI@grou ps.com; ; sai_baba_arulamudha m ; Sai_parivaar; ; saibabanews; ; saibhajanportal; SAIBHAKT_OF_ DWARAKAMAYI; saidevotees_ worldnet; saileela99@gro ups.com;

saishirdi@grou ps.com; shirdi_sai_anugraha _peetam@gro ups.com; shirdi_sai_baba; shirdimayi@gro ups.com; ShirdiSai_Universal HealingSuperpowe r ; ; shirdisaidallas; shirdisaila; shirdisaiUSA; ; srisaibabaofshirdi; srisathyasaidevotee s ; ssb-singaporetemple ; templeofpeace I prayed for my friend.

Error! Filename not specified.Dear readersPrayer not only work for our self but they do healing for others -as one prays selflessly -God loves this service best and answer them quickly .This has been experienced in last few months by Sai brother G.P Sinha who is selflessly praying for Sai devotee across the globe,who send him their prayer request. I have already posted about this service in the blog and devotees are welcome to send their prayer request to him given in above section Sai seva..Similarly Sai devotee Neil ji felt same recently, about praying for others .I am attaching his mail below which clearly indicates that Baba loves selfless service to mankind which he Himself carried all His life .

read Here more..

© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details --Posted By Manisha.Rautela. Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Babas Devotees Experiences | Sai Baba Related all Details at 2/10/2009 10:02:00 PM

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.