IndiaDivine.org

Sri Sai Satcharitra's healing power.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear ReadersThere is nothing I can add by my writing to this experience of Sai devotee but bow down to Baba in reverence for what all leela he plays and make his children happy .It may take time but He is there for us, there should not be an iota of doubt on this.That is why Baba has asked HIS children only for two things Shraddha and Saburi and to hold on to Sai Satcharitra .If one deeply thinks on these two coins of Baba, one shall realize that Baba works on our prayer but we have to have faith and patience .If we pass

to have these two, than nothing can shake us in our life and we shall be strongly tied with our Sai with love and love alone and in want of nothing.Baba has blessed us with Sai Satcharitra which is equivalent to Shirdi Sai Baba Himself -blessing us, answering our prayer, giving us relief, giving us support.Sai Satcharitra has been proved as wish fulfilling tree for Sai devotees across the globe. Devotees do parayan ,read daily few chapter, and in some or the other form Sai devotees are holding on to Sai Satcharitra and witnessing its power .I have myself felt very strongly the power of Sai Satcharitra and not once but innumerable time(which I shall narrate later ).Please

read the experience of Sai devotee Sreenivas who witnessed the power of Sai Satcharitra Parayan ,whose mail I am attaching below.Read Here ..© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details --Posted By Manisha.Rautela.Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Babas Devotees Experiences | Sai Baba

Related all Details at 2/10/2009 10:09:00 PM