IndiaDivine.org

All About Sri Sai Satcharitra Parayan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear readersHappy Thursday and Happy Baba¢s day .Many a time devotees are writing about Mahima and power of Sri Sai SatCharitra and they are mentioning about weekly Parayan .Many mails come to me asking for what is Sai Satcharitra Parayan and what is the procedure to do it ?Instead of replying individual mail I decided to write a post on this so that each devotee who is new to Sai Satcharitra reading or parayan can understand better from this post .Whatever I am going to write about Sai

Satcharitra Parayan is what I have read ,heard and I am myself following, so if any devotee who finds it different than what they are doing are welcome to suggest or add value to the already posted article.Like everyone has their own way of worshipping their deity similarly reading Sai Satcharitra and doing its Parayan or weekly Parayan is also an individual choice. Baba did not like rituals, and what ever I am writing is good practice or suggested practice.I shall be writing common method what Sai devotees generally follow .Along with this I am also attaching the authentic details and references .Read here complete Procedure..

© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details --Posted By Manisha.Rautela.Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Babas Devotees Experiences | Sai Baba Related all Details at 2/12/2009 05:31:00 PM