IndiaDivine.org

The Power of Bhagawan's Love

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This is was related to me by One of my Dear Sai Brothers who had studied in the Institute in Prasanthi Nilayam. When he was in the High School and before Sai Kulwanth Hall was built, This boy Naresh was wanting to give a letter to Swami very badly and was trying very much for a week to no avail, On One Sunday Swami suddenly called him and told him " to call his Mother and ask her as to how she was", Naresh had written exactly about His Mother in the letter and had asked Swami to help his Mother regain her health a she was suffering very badly from severe sinus problems. Swami the smiled and told Naresh that "I know everything what you and everyone writes to me, Everyone thinks about oneself, Their family and their Friends, Swami thinks about everyone at everytime that is why Swami knows about everything", Swami then scolded him as

to why did he not tell Swami directly about His Mother's Health and write a letter Instead, Swami gave him Vibuthi Prasadam and his Mother was allright in a Few weeks time. That is the Power of Bhagawan's Love.I remember Swami telling the Students once in the Old Prasanthi Mandir Portico when all the Students were thrusting letters in His Hands that "Swami knew everything that was written in each and every letter" and he took a few letters and told each boy the same thing that was written in that letter.Swami is in our Heart always that is why Whatever we write to Swami isalready known to Bhagawan, it is only to make us happy, Please us that Swami takes letters from us, Swami knows how happy anyone feels if Bhagawan takes our letters.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers