IndiaDivine.org

2 Wonderful Incidents

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

When the Giant Hanuman Statue In the Sathya Sai Hill View Stadium was being made, Swami used to go everyday to see the Chiselling by many architects. During one such Visit Bhagawan was standing right on top of the Hilloverlooking the Stadium, when Swami saw two boys standing in front of the Institute gate and talking, they were like tiny dots on the Horizon, Swami smiled and moved away, In the evening During Bhajan Swami called both the Boys aside in the mandir Portico and told them that Swami saw them from the Top of the Hill and that they were talking, Swami then said that as to how anyone can see and notice people from so far away, Swami said that Swami can see anyone from anywhere and Swami's "Mind is everywhere (Na Buddhi, Manasu sarvam unnadhi), How? because My Mind is Pure always". Another wonderful Incident happened during that time when

Swami was going out in the Wonderful Red Mercedes a few minutes after Morning Bhajan, Most of the Students had gone back, Swami saw two of the boys talking on the road leading to the Stadium, In the evening during Darshan Bhagawan called them up and told them that "Swami wants His Boys to be the most disciplined wherever they go and in whatever they do, they should be the leading lights of the world", Swami said that Not only "My Boys" but all the people whocome to me should be disciplined in every way, only then can everyone spread my message, Practise more than preaching is important, everyone who comes to me should practise what I say and then tell others what to do, Swami practises whatever he says, that Is why everybody Follows Swami". Wonderful Words from Bhagawan.

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here