IndiaDivine.org

Karma and Bhakthi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

KARMA AND BHAKTI are the two greatest Pillars of our great Hindu Tradition,Whatever one does anytime and anywhere be it good or bad is recorded in ourBOOK of KARMA", If something good happens to you it means that you have done Good somewhere earlier in your life and you are reaping the benefits of it, The More Good you do , the More happier you will become in life, every action that you do which is Good will always be reflected in the Good things that will happen to you later on, But everyone have asked me "what is the Good that I have to do?, Good means not only helping others in Need, taking care of your elders and parents, but also not talking ill of others and having good thoughts which lead to Good Deeds and make you happy. Everyone of you should remember that whatever you do now will always have a bearing on your life later on, WHY DOES SWAMI ALWAYS SAY THAT YOU SHOULD ALWAYS DO

GOOD THINGS AND HELP OTHERS, THAT IS BECAUSE SWAMI WANTS ALL OF YOU TO BE HAPPY ALWAYS.Love for God is Bhakti, GOD does not want any Love from anyone, You think that SWAMI WANTS ANYTHING THAT YOU GIVE ME, SWAMI DOES NOT WANT ANYTHING AT ALL, IT IS ONLY BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY THAT I TAKE ANYTHING FROM YOU, EVERYONE OF YOU REMEMBER THIS. Sri Krishna could have stopped and Finished the Kurukshetra War as soon as it started, Sri Ramachandra could have killed Ravanasura by himself, Both of them wanted the world to know and future people to understand the meaning of Bhakti through Hanumantha and Arjuna. Pure Bhakti means thinking about the Lord without accepting anything in Return. If you think of the Lord without accepting anything in Return, You will get everything from the Lord, that is True Bhakti, ALL OF YOU COME TO

SWAMI WITH PROBLEMS SAYING THAT I WANT THIS AND WANT THAT, SWAMI CAN SOLVE EVERYONE OF THEM, BUT SWAMI WANTS ALL OF YOU TO LEARN THAT YOU NEED TODO GOOD THINGS IN SOCIETY TO GET MY GRACE AND NOT GET IT JUST BY PRAYING, SWAMI WANTS ALL OF YOU TO BE HAPPY, ALL OF YOU SHOULD DO GOOD THINGS TO MAKE SWAMI HAPPY, DO YOU NOT WANT SWAMI TO BE HAPPY ?, IS IT ENOUGH THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS HAPPY?, TELL ME. SWAMI KNOWS ABOUT ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS, SWAMI DOES NOT SHOW IT OUTSIDE, IF YOU ARE HAPPY YOU SMILE OTHERWISE YOU ARE SAD, SWAMI IS NEVER LIKE THAT. NEVER FEEL THAT SWAMI DOES NOT KNOW OR SOLVE YOUR TROUBLES, SWAMI ALWAYS WILL, BUT SWAMI ALSO WANTS ALL OF YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE TO EARN THE GRACE OF SWAMI, FOR THAT YOU HAVE TO DO GOOD THINGS ONLY THEN YOU AND SWAMI WILL BE HAPPY. - From Swami's Divine Discourse in September'1964

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here