IndiaDivine.org

LIVE EXPERIENCES OF THE TARKHAD FAMILY WITH SHRI SAI BABA OF SHIRDI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

LIVE EXPERIENCES OF THE TARKHAD FAMILY WITH SHRI SAI BABA OF SHIRDI By- VIRENDRA JYOTINDRA TARDHAD Other

experiences with Lord Washing of Baba's

Kafani Now as I am proceeding further in my endeavor I

strongly feel that my father should have had written his diary. This would have given a proper chronological account of the growing intensity of his experiences in association with Baba resulting into his ever-growing love towards Lord Sai. Offcourse after his first meeting with Lord Sai, he must not have had the faintest of an idea that he had come in contact with a superpower which was going to give a new twist to his life. I think possibly only Shri Narsinha Saraswati was one swami in those times, who had written his own diary which has thrown a great light on Baba's Leelas. These are all after thoughts now. I for one who had come across few incidences have not kept any date wise account of them. Needless to mention that my experiences are a few compared to the voluminous and extraordinary experiences of my father. Although the love and devotion of my father towards Baba was in the ascending order, Baba had a typical knack of strengthening the bond with his devotee. While in Shirdi my father had learnt from the natives that Baba's bathing was also of a very special type. He not only cleaned and washed his body from outside like all of us but he also cleaned and washed his internal parts. He would take out his intestines and wash them and put them back in his body. My father

used to say that, only Lord Rama and Lord Krishna were born with "ASHTASIDDHIS" (eight superpowers) and that is the reason they were called Lord themselves in human form. As per him Baba's birth details were not known but his Leela's were equally competent and matching in all respects with the superpower. On one of his visit to Shirdi, Baba told my father that he would have to , accompany him to his bathing place and will be given a special task^ My father was ever willing for such a duty. He anticipated that he would get some more divine exposure, Baba said, "Bhau the assignment is very simple. I will take my bath and while doing so you kindly wash my Kafani. After washing you will have to hold it in the Sunlight with both your hands raised till it dries up. As you know that I take an unusually long time for my bath hence by the time I finish my bath it would dry up and I could wear it again. Please note that it should not touch the ground while it is drying." My father instantly agreed to perform the task and proceeded to do it practically. They went to Lendi Baug where there was a covered room with tin sheets and a big rectangular stone on which Baba use to take bath. My father waited outside the bathroom for Baba to offer his Kafani for washing. As there was no call from Baba and the Kafani was not coming forth, he got impatient. He thought it must be one of those gimmicks of Baba. He decided to peep inside the room through the small opening in the door. To his utter disbelief he saw Baba's body was emanating rays of light from each and every pore of his body. He could no bear the powerful light and feared of loosing his eyesight. Also his misdeed would come to surface. At that very moment he heard Baba giving him the call for collecting the Kafani for washing. My father collected the Kafani, took it near the well and washed it thoroughly with soap. After rinsing the water by squeezing it he held it in both his hands in the blazing hot sunlight. Initially he could bear the weight of it, but as the time passed the Kafani

started getting heavier instead of losing the weight due to drying. My father realized that he would now fail the test, as the Kafani would touch the ground soon. He decided to pray and seek the help from Lord Hanuman to grant him sufficient strength to get through the arduous task. As he was offering his prayers to Lord Hanuman, he heard Baba yelling form inside "Hey Bhau! Why are you calling for help from Lord Hanuman?" Undoubtedly Baba was "ANTERDNYANI"(possessing intuitive knowledge) who could read your mind with pinpointed accuracy. Then my father requested Baba for forgiveness as he had committed the sin of trying to look at Baba's naked body. Baba responded to his confession and in no time my father found the Kafani had become lighter. My father thanked Baba and took a vow not to venture into any such adventures. He had realized that one could not hide anything from Baba. So great were the teachings of Baba and with your permission could I take the liberty of saying that" Fortunate were those

recipients who were blessed with the teachings directly by Baba." -------------- Sairam baba guide us all Manisha

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

Guest guest

SaiRam Leeladharji,Thank you very much for advising me about the website. There is a lot of literature on our Baba there...It is a boon that a devotee can print them out from the website it self, however, can you also please help me to find out if all (of most) of those books available at the Shirdi Sai Sansthan's bookshop? Or any other place?

Thank you very much for your email again. If you like then you may reply on my personal email address.May Baba bless all...Shree Satchitt Ananda Satguru Sainatha Maharaj Kee Jai.

On 11 Apr 2007 19:11:45 -0700, leela dhar <leedharart wrote:

Sairam

You can download the entire book at the following url, and also other

books on the site dedicated to Books on BABA

http://saileelas.org/books/jyotindra.htm

with regards

Leeladhar

, " Saurabh Patel "

<mystic_saurabh wrote:

>

> Woww!

>

> My goodness, this leela is so wonderfull...I feel so good after reading

> it...

>

> Can someone please help me find a book (if any) with all these

experiences

> of the Tharkhad family?

>

> That's just so true, Baba always helps his devotees and he is our Bholey

> Nath... Have you noticed that he doesn't take a lot of time be

pleased with

> his devotees?...The moment we open our heart and place it at his

feet with

> surrender, he is pleased and gives all his love to us...He gives to

everyone

> everyone...He gives answers also so quickly...This world is so

difficult but

> he is our confidence in this world...Sai ishwar apna, Sai khuda

apna, humko

> aur kuch nahi pata....

>

> IIn one of the old issues of Sai Vichaar Magazine I had read Kabir

Dasji's

> quote, and with Baba's love in my life I could understand exactly what

> Kabirji was saying there...He said:

>

> *Guru Govind khadey samney, kisko lagu pai?*

> *Balihaari Guru apney, Govind Deo Dikhaye.*

> **

> *(Guru and God are standing in front of, but who's feet should I

touch?... *

> *The Beloved Guru of ours has shown us the God.)......*

> **

> May Baba bless the whole worldd...May everyone get faith in God...May

> everyone just get a Satguru and all else will be done...

>

> Shree Satchitt Ananda Satguru Sainath Maharaj Kee Jai

>

>

>

>

>

> On 10 Apr 2007 21:44:28 -0700, Sai Kripa <

> wrote:

> >

> > *LIVE EXPERIENCES OF THE TARKHAD FAMILY WITH SHRI SAI BABA OF

SHIRDI*

> >

> > **

> > *By-*

> >

> > *VIRENDRA JYOTINDRA TARDHAD*

> >

> >

> >

> > *Other experiences with Lord***

> >

> >

> >

> > *Fight with Fire*

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Sai Devotees you must be aware that Baba had saved the life of a

> > potter's daughter who had accidentally fallen in the baking oven.

In doing

> > so his own hands had received severe burn injuries. A leper by

name Bhagoji

> > Shinde used to apply the Ghee (purified butter) to the wounds and then

> > bandage the same with pieces of cloth.

> >

> > Baba also use to use his hands as a ladle for stirring hot Dal or

mutton

> > curry and these items were given as Prasad (consecrated food) to His

> > devotees. Of course I am sure that the touch of that sacred hand

must be

> > inducing tremendous amount of medicinal properties in those

substances. When

> > one ate them as Prasad it must be driving away all acute decease

instantly.

> > However I am going to narrate to you all an unprecedented incident

over

> > here.

> >

> >

> > One fine morning my grandfather had a dream. In his dream he saw his

> > Khatau Mills was in flames and as a result his sleep was

disturbed. At the

> > dining table when he broached the subject to my father they decided to

> > inform the proprietor of the mills. Mr. Dharamsi Khatau. As a

secretary of

> > the Group of mills he advised the proprietor to cover the mills with

> > suitable insurance against fire.

> >

> >

> > In those days the insurance cover was not common as the money

spent was

> > reducing the profits and the financial managers {Munimji} were

against it.

> > Finally my grandfather succeeded in convincing Mr. Dharamsi and they

> > arranged for revaluation of the entire textile Mill and renewed the

> > insurance cover for enhanced value of the Mill.

> >

> >

> > Five to six months later one morning they received an S O S call

from the

> > mill that there was a fire in the mill and they were summoned

immediately.

> > They rushed to the mill forthrightly. On reaching there they saw

the weaving

> > department was under fire.

> >

> > They both prayed to Baba and requested for his help to contain the

fire

> > and save the mill from being destroyed completely. As they climbed

to the

> > second floor where the weaving department was situated, to their utter

> > surprise they saw one " Fakir " with his head tied with a peace of

cloth and

> > was in the midst of the fire and waving his both hands trying to

contain the

> > fire. My grand father asked my father " Is he not our Baba trying to

> > extinguish the fire? "

> >

> >

> > They got confirmation that Baba had responded to their prayers. It

took

> > around one more hour and the fire was under control. They all gave

a sigh of

> > relief, as the damage was only limited to the weaving department

and there

> > was no necessity of shutting down the mill. Also due to the

insurance cover

> > the financial losses were compensated.

> >

> >

> > No sooner the normalcy of operations were reached they both

visited Shirdi

> > to convey their thanks to Baba. When they were near the steps of

Dwarkamai

> > Baba almost coaxed my grandfather saying " Hey Oldman (MHATARYA),

who is

> > operating your mill? " My grandfather prostrated at his feet and

told him to

> > continue his unfailing blessings to all of them. He profusely

thanked him

> > for fighting the fire.

> >

> > He there & then confirmed to Baba that He is the real secretary. On

> > hearing this Baba got up from his seat, he lifted Babasaheb

Tarkhad from the

> > ground and said " Hey Old man, please get up & remember that I stand

> > committed to pull out my devotees from the gravest of the dangers.

> >

> > I will fulfill all commitments given by me from this Dwarkamai to my

> > devotees. No sooner my devotee send a distress signal to me I am

there at

> > his service, whichever part of the world he may be. "

> > I am sure you all will agree with me that it was an unprecedented

> > incidence Oh Lord Sai I sincerely bow before you and your Leelas.

> >

> >

-------------------------'

> > sairam

> > baba guide us all

> > Manisha

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > Expecting? Get great news right away with email

Auto-Check.<http://us.rd./evt=49982/*http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html

>

> > Try the Mail

Beta.<http://us.rd./evt=49982/*http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html

>

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> " Let Noble thoughts come to us from every side " .

> - RigVeda (1-89-i)

>

-- " Let Noble thoughts come to us from every side " . - RigVeda (1-89-i)

Guest guest

Jai Sai Ram,

This again is a wonderful leela...Thank you very much for recording all of this...

It is definitely not an imaginery incident...We humans think we have find a solution for everything and science is everything but - We humans have only recently found that there is something called an Atom and there is a further possiblity of breaking it down further...After every few years we discover that there are new planets in the Universe and cannot even tell if there is life in any of the planets...We can even tell whats going on someone's head...We think death is the biggest evil...but who knows..it may be the biggest blessing.....How can one tell with confidence that Ghosts are just an imagination??...What do we all know for sure??..Very little...

Whatever you have shared is fabulous...As Baba said, it all Lord's creation/..He knows everything...

Why fear when Baba is near,...

Jai Sai Ram.

On 12 Apr 2007 21:17:57 -0700, Sai Kripa < wrote:

LIVE EXPERIENCES OF THE TARKHAD FAMILY WITH SHRI SAI BABA OF SHIRDI

By-

VIRENDRA JYOTINDRA TARDHAD

Other experiences with Lord

An Encounter with a Ghost

Dear readers I am fully aware that we are passing through the 21st Century and it is difficult to have a belief on the existence of a Ghost. I Myself am an engineer and firm believer in science and have been around the world. This experience is that of my father and that too in the holy place like Shirdi Baba's 'KARMABHOOMI', where Baba performed all godly deeds unbelievable to mankind.

I will therefore narrate to you the experience as stated by my father and as competently stored in my memory is able to recall the same. On one of his visits to Shirdi on a particular day early in the morning my father was performing his morning duty in Shirdi. This was near the bank of the rivulet and he was sitting under a Pipal tree.

It was still dark and there appeared in front of him a wild cock. It was giving its crowing call but the sound of the crowing call was very funny which my father had never heard before. The wild cock attracted the attention of my father towards him. My father started watching him and suddenly the cock turned into a black colored snake.

The snake rose and took an upright position over there and expanded its hood.

My father was scared and started praying for Baba's help. After a little while the snake disappeared from there. My father was scared to death. He decided to hurriedly complete his morning duty and move away from that spot.

As he was in that process, he heard someone saying " Hey Mansa (human) you are sitting in my way from where I pass daily. I order you to move away from my way. " In no time a small dwarf like ugly looking person stood in front of him. My father told him that there is plenty of place around for him to go and as such after finishing his morning duty he would anyway vacate the place.

But that dwarf started growing taller and taller and said " Have you not recognized me? I am " VETAL " and this is my territory and I once again order you to move away from here. " Though my father was very scared but for him, only Baba could order him in Shirdi as he reckons him to be the Master of the place and nobody else.

My father then lifted handful of mud and taking Baba's name threw it on that tall standing Vetal and prayed to Baba to come to his rescue. He saw a big line of smoke in place of that Vetal which disappeared in the thin air. My father literally ran away from that place.

After taking his bath and breakfast he went to Dwarkamai. As he approached Baba's feet, he heard Baba asking him rather jokingly Hey Bhau early this morning why were you seeking the help of my udi? My father fell at his feet and told him what all had happened.

In that process he told Baba that as he was not having his Udi with him he picked up the mud of Shirdi (Baba's Karmabhoomi) and treated it like Udi and threw it on the Vetal. On hearing that Baba said " Bhau you did a good job to-day.

You have given Mukti (salvation) to that Vetal. " My father told Baba that he acted upon all the instructions coming to him from his Lord i.e. Baba, because at that scary moment he had lost his thinking power. He profusely thanked Baba. With Baba's permission then he asked him whether these Ghosts or Witches etc are true things in this world

Baba replied saying " Bhau this is also the creation of The Lord. But remember the savior is always stronger than the destroyer is. While I am sitting in this sacred Dwarkamai no one can inflict any harm to you. Be fearless in Shirdi. "

Dear Sai Devotees believe me while narrating this to you all I get vibrations all over my body. My humble request to you all is, please believe this. In any case it was not an imagination of my father, because why should he do so? I am sure my father must be getting queries in his inquisitive mind and Baba would resolve them in his own ways. This must have happened to many of his devotees at that time.

Sairam

Baba guide us all

Manisha

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

-- " Let Noble thoughts come to us from every side " .

- RigVeda (1-89-i)