IndiaDivine.org

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Man is burdened with the delusion that the temporary is eternal. Long identification has trained him so; so he has to be re-educated into the right vision. The absolute reality that persists unchanged is this ' I '. All else is unreal, appearing as real. The ' I ' in you is Paramatma (God) Himself. The waves play with the wind for a moment over the deep waters of the sea. It gives you the impression that it is separate from the ocean below, but it is just an appearance - a creation of the two ideas of Name and Form. Get rid of the two ideas and the wave disappears into the sea; its reality flashes upon you and you realise that God is present in man as Love.- Satya Sai Baba As written at PRASANTHI NILAYAM TODAY http://groups.msn.com/ "If one ever meditates on Me, repeats My name, sings My deeds, and is thus transformed into Me, one's karma is destroyed. I stay by his side always." - SHIRDI SAI BABA

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.