IndiaDivine.org

Devotee Experience - Mr. & Mrs. Nikam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The question “Is Sai Baba with us today also†arises again and again whenever I come across any experience of any devotee. Every time the answer is positive. The love, which Sai Baba bears for His devotees, is incomparable and infinite. As the water of all the seas and oceans of the earth’s surface cannot be measured, the love of Sai Baba is immeasurable. One may be able to measure the waters of the oceans and seas, but Sai Baba’s love cant be measured by ignorant humans like us. He is today with us in the form His Leelas, which many devotees have experienced. As Sai Baba had said in Sai Satcharitra that the desire of His devotees (who did not get chance to see Him in bodily form) to see Him would be satisfied by His infinite Leelas after He had left the mortal body. Yesterday I heard the following incidents that throw light on this particular point indirectly. I am sure after reading both the incidents the hair all over your body will stand to their ends (I am sure because I experienced the same thing when it came to my

ears).A maharashtrian family lives nearby my house. They have deep faith in Sai Baba. The head of the family experienced a strange Leela of Sai Baba before one and half year ago which is as follows. It was his practice to keep a small photograph of Sai Baba in his wallet. One fine day an unusual thing happened. He took out Rs. 600 from his wallet and left for his work leaving the wallet and photograph of Sai Baba at home. While returning home on a two-wheeler he got struck into traffic jam near a circle. Only vehicles were seen from all sides. Suddenly a Fakir wearing a long kafni and a cloth tied to his head came to him and asked for money. The devotee replied that he had no money. But the Fakir said that he knew that there were Rs. 600 with him. The money, which he had, was reserved by the devotee to be distributed to some

workers, and so he denied to give. But as the Fakir demanded again, he gave the money. For a middle class man Rs. 600 of course means a lot, but with the inspiration of Sai Baba only he gave away the money and reached almost near to his home (which was almost 2 kms) unknowingly. He was not at all conscious after giving the money. When he regained his senses, he started thinking how did he reach there. Moreover he failed to guess whether the traffic jam cleared up or not. Suddenly he got a glance of his neighbour. He called him and narrated what had happened few minutes ago (or about few seconds ago??). They both went to the same spot again and tried to find out that fakir. All their efforts in finding Him were in vain and they returned home. He did not mind that he lost Rs. 600 as he had a good darshan of Sai Baba (unknowingly)......Read More

Related Articles

Devotee Experience - Vinod Vashi

Got Visa for USA with Shirdi Sai Baba's Grace

Devotee Experience - Shyam Manohar

The stop of all Dharma, Always Chant Sai Ram

Sai Baba Experience - Saved Two Kids

Devotee Experience - Dimple

--Posted By Hetal Patil to Shirdi Sai Baba Life Teachings and Stories at 6/21/2008 06:00:00 AM

Sai Nathay Arpanastu

Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak

Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj Para Brahma

Shri Sachidanand Sadguru

Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai!!!

Hetal Patil

Please Visit : http://shirdisaibabaexperiences.blogspot.com/

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.