IndiaDivine.org

History of Sai Baba Temple - Rajkot

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Sai Ram,

In this post I am presenting history of Sai Baba temple of Rajkot (Saurashtra Region of Gujarat). I came across this write up in the Dwarkamai magazine and it so touched that I translated for you all.

Shri Girjashankar Maharaj, priest of Annapurna Mandir suffered from liver disease in the year 1999. The reports showed attack of jaundice and it was very severe. The statement of the doctors was that it was a typical type of jaundice with no cure. The condition of Shri Girjashankar Maharaj was very serious. The doctors were hesitating for treatment due to diabetics. The hair on his head and of beard also turned yellow. After reviewing all the reports when the doctors asked to leave everything to God on Wednesday, Shri Girjashankar Maharaj’s son Shri Dattprasad feared about the future. After spending the whole night in fear and tension, next day i.e. Thursday at 7:40 AM while doing worship to God, bhajan of Shirdi Sai Baba came to Dattprasad’s ears. It was described in the bhajan that Sai

Baba cures diseases and removes unhappiness. Then and there only he made a vow to Sai Baba that if his father gets well perfectly they would go to Shirdi with tears in his eyes. Shri Girjashankar Maharaj started showing signs of recovery from the very next day. He recovered completely within six months. In the year 2001, they went to Shirdi to fulfill the vow and returned to Rajkot within 33 hours only. After this the whole family’s Shraddha and Astha of Sai Baba increased two fold..........Read More

Source : Translated from a Gujarati Magazine Dwarkamai

Click on the Dwarkamai Label to read more.

Related Article : Appeal to Sai Devotees for Temple to be Constructed in Auckland

--Posted By Hetal Patil to Shirdi Sai Baba Life Teachings and Stories at 6/27/2008 05:27:00 PM

Sai Nathay Arpanastu

Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak

Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj Para Brahma

Shri Sachidanand Sadguru

Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai!!!

Hetal Patil

Please Visit : http://shirdisaibabaexperiences.blogspot.com/

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.