IndiaDivine.org

Kutiya Mein Meri Aao Baba - Heart Touching Bhajans

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

When I opened my mail box yesterday, I received a mail from Sai Devotee Rohit Behal requesting me to share a bhajan with all which he attached in the mail. Below is the mail received by me...HI HETAL....HERE IS A VERY TOUCHING SAI BHAJAN BY SHAILABH.... SO MUCH JOY AND PAIN AND A HEART FELT PRAYER RADIATES IN THIS BHAJAN. YOU CAN PUT IT UP ON YOUR SAI BHAJANS BLOG.ROHITThese are the bhajan and album details as given by Rohit Behal:HE IS SOME SINGER SHAILABH BANSAL ...I HAD HEARD

THIS ALBUM IN DELHI AND FOUND THIS TITLE TRACK ON COOLTOAD.... THE ALBUMS NAME IS ALSO 'KUTIYA MEIN MERI AAO SAI" AND THIS TITLE BHAJAN IS THE BEST OF ALL IN THE ALBUM.Artist ShailabhDescription Very good and rare bhajan of sai baba must listen,sung by shailabh and written by anand bansal from the album kuttiya mein meri aao babaI downloaded the bhajan and found it to be awesome. I like the chorus Ek Sahara Tera Naam Sai Ram Sai Ram Saiiiii Ram. The lyrics goes like Kutiya Mein Meri Aao Baba, Aao Na Aao Na, Ho Nirdhan Ke Tum Dhan Baba Aao Na, Aao Na. Thanks Rohit for sending such a beautiful bhajan.In afternoon, he again mailed some more links from the same bhajan. Before downloading the bhajans one will have to register for a free account by following the link.

Download LinkClick on Hindi Bhajans Label for more.... --Posted By Hetal Patil to Download Shirdi Sai Baba Bhajans Mp3 Artis at 7/02/2008 09:04:00 AM

Sai Nathay Arpanastu

Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak

Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj Para Brahma

Shri Sachidanand Sadguru

Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai!!!

Hetal Patil

Please Visit : http://shirdisaibabaexperiences.blogspot.com/

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here