IndiaDivine.org

Devotee Experience - Arti

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Another wonderful and heart touching experience of Shirdi Sai Baba Devotee. What touched my heart, to a great extent, is the love and affection that a sister has for her brother.Jai Sai Ram Hetal Patil Ji,I always wanted to share my experience about Sai Baba. However, some or other problem arose and because of that I dropped the idea of sharing…1) Today is my Day, my family Day…I am worshipping Baba since my childhood because SAI Mandir is just next to my house. I am regular visitor of Sai Mandir. However, in my childhood, I never heard of Baba Stories, about his birth to the earth, blessing ... Nothing.. Just worshiping Him as other Gods being in the temple. Slowly and gradually when I started understanding the purpose of GOD then I came to know about SAI BABA.Usually my friends or relatives visit to Shirdi quite often and it never came to my mind that I also want to go to shirdi. One day I was talking to my colleague in office, she was planning to go to shirdi and somehow I don't know what strike to my mind but I felt jealous and said to baba in the evening " WHY YOU NOT

CALLING ME – Kabhi mujhe bhi bula lo" – With in a week my parents close relative asked my mom is "Aarti want to go shirdi with us" . I am not very mixed-up with that family, and suddenly I said YES I want to go. So through this way, my first visit to Shirdi happened by SAI Grace, which was very uncertain, never expected.. He actually called me on my just one request… Thanks to Sai BabaMy trip to shirdi was awesome. Baba gave me khule Darshan and owes me lots of love… Thanks to Sai Baba…2) Last year June 2007. My younger brother was going to USA for CPL training. We all were very worried being 5 years younger to me, it was hard for us to send him to an unknown country.Everything was going smooth till Dec 30, 2007. He was enjoying there, suddenly Dec 31, 2007. He met with a major accident and his left hand got operated. Fracture in two bones.His left hand was already operated when he was 13 years old and again on

the same fracture in same bones. My parents were not aware of this, we haven't told them. My dad is very sensitive and cannot bear this. So I have decided not to disclose him. I prayed to Baba to take care of My brother and family. We were just helpless. Dont know what to do....was like completely lost control and then Baba helped us. His friends were the great support and one didi (she was resident of Arizona, USA). They took him to hospital, get him operated… Baba blessed him seriously and supported us .. Thanks to Sai Baba3) Now, it was been two months, he was sitting ideal & doing nothing there, neither flying nor attending the college… Feb 2008... He was in complete depression and wanted to join and complete the training and come back to INDIA, HOME... But college faculties are not scheduling his flying at all because of so and so reasons.. their own issues.. again we all were very tensed.. My dad was asking him again and again, why

you are not flying, what happened.. And we both say because of weather condition he is facing problems or other false reasons.. Dad is also smart enough, he was trying to find out through different ways and means to know whats happening, sometimes with mom, me and brother.. Since he was also worried & he is really attached to him too much…Here My mom was also a big support to my family… she was also praying to MATA RANI AND Baba and all the goddesses.. she was aware of the things…We prayed to baba, please help us and solve the problems now.. difficult for us to bear now.. Please help and continuously went to Loadhi Sai mandir, decided to go their for 11 days continuously. One day my mom told that we will continuously go till my brother wont come back, He listened to my request and brother started flying… March 2008 ………Thanks to baba.....Read More© Shirdi Sai Baba Life Teachings and Stories --Posted By Hetal Patil to Shirdi Sai Baba Life Teachings and Stories at 8/31/2008 06:12:00 AM

Sai Nathay Arpanastu

Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak

Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj Para Brahma

Shri Sachidanand Sadguru

Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai!!!

Hetal Patil

Please Visit : http://shirdisaibabaexperiences.blogspot.com/

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now