IndiaDivine.org

Re:Good News from Shirdi-To Hetal and Manisha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Sai Ram To, Hetal and Manisha, Regarding the good news abt Sai devotees sending sms [prayers] which will reach the Sai Sansthan and then will land at the humble feet of Sai.... I think before spreading such news you should make sure if its true. I searched everywhere at the Sai Sansthan website and they do not have any such thing mentioned anywhere. None of the news papers have this news published either. So Hetal and Manisha, before spreading such news plz be sure abt the source..Plz do not beleive everything u come across. Plz check with the Sai Sansthan before asking everyone to spread this news. Both of you are doing an excellent job of sharing Baba's miracles and stories with us. But you also have to rememeber that there is a responsibility attached behind this noble deed . You have to make sure that you are not misleading Sai devotees. This is a humble request by me to

both of you to Plz call the Shirdi Sai Sansthan , before spreading any such news...."Gurur Brahma Gurur VishnuGurur Devoh Maheshwar;Gurur Shakshat ParambramhaTashmai Shri Gurur Veh Namah"May the Merciful Sri Sai Baba always shower His grace on us and our families and remove our problems and anxieties by giving us all - strength , goodluck, success and happiness with peace of mind.Sai bhakt,Deepa Hhttp://debu7366.blogspot.com/