IndiaDivine.org

Devotee Experience - Anchal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The ways Shirdi Sai Baba pulls His devotees are never known. He is the Doer of everything and the end results also come out of His endless love and care for His devotees. We are first tested and then helped by Him. The following incident of a lady devotee of Shirdi Sai Baba throws more light on this. She herself has given title to her experience as 'Baba's Rakhi Gift to Me!!' but I havent posted the incident with same title just to avoid confusion. Still it will be used as a sub-title here.Baba's Rakhi Gift to Me!!Om Sai RamThis is the first time that I am posting on this blog. This is about Baba's sweetest miracle in my life, an unexpected happening which I lost all hopes about.It was in April 2007 that I started worshipping and believing Baba as one of my friends suggested me to do so, to get over all the troubles of life. And my biggest woe at that time was about my love life. This guy with whom I am madly in love since past three years, had

refused to marry me right after 20 days he proposed to me. He showed his inability to convince his orthodox family to accept me and that his family doesn't want him to go for a love marriage. Shattered and completely broken, I held on to his love and decided to wait for him. We continued our relationship in the same manner as it should be, between two lovers. Our love for each other was growing day by day and my concern for this relationship was also growing with this. I could never leave him as I can't imagine living without him and he only wanted to continue this relation till he gets married to the girl of his parents' choice, though I refused to marry anybody else. Still he could never dare to even think about marrying me.It was in April 2007 that a dear friend of mine, a Sai Devotee directed me towards Baba and told me to do the parayan of Sai Charit. Completely unfamiliar about Baba, I read Sai Charit and completed in a week. While reading

it, I used to be in tears many times and believed that Baba is the only one who can help me and redefine my destiny. That was the first step I took towards Baba. As Baba has said, you take one step toward me and I will take ten towards you. Since then my patience and faith in Baba was growing and I could see him helping me at every stage of my life, even in small matters. I became an ardent devotee and started believing that no matter what, come what may, but Baba will certainly get me married to the guy I loved. I don't know how Baba will do this but he will….this was my belief…a blind faith.Though with the advancement of every day, I couldn't even see the light at the end of the tunnel….no signs from his side of marrying me. In fact daily he used to make plans of how we will live without each other after he gets married to some other girl. Every day I used to listen to his talks and stayed calm and quite, without replying back to him or

getting annoyed at him….but only believing in My Baba. I held on….only trusting completely in Baba..this was a blind faith in Baba that was propelling me.In Feb, 2008 he said that he is going out for business trips to Mumbai and Chennai (I am from Delhi) for six months and will not be calling me or talking to me as he wanted to concentrate only on expanding his business…and it may extend to even a year or two years and he may not come back also. Completely in tears, I didn't know what to do…I started praying to Baba as usual and decided to read Sai Charit daily for six months, till he comes back. And asked Baba to please get me married to him after six months or atleast fix it up with him. I started reading Sai Charit daily since then and to my surprise, and by Baba's grace, he came back within a month!!....with all his love. His love grew for me with time all by Baba's grace.In July this year he went with all his family to

Shirdi and I just prayed to Baba that please Sainath…speak to him and his family regarding our marriage, as a father does for his daughter. And this incident happened almost 20 days after they returned from Shirdi....Read More

Photo Courtesy : Sai Baba of India Forum© Shirdi Sai Baba Life Teachings and Stories --Posted By Hetal Patil to Shirdi Sai Baba Life Teachings and Stories at 9/02/2008 05:48:00 AM

Sai Nathay Arpanastu

Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak

Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj Para Brahma

Shri Sachidanand Sadguru

Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai!!!

Hetal Patil

Please Visit : http://shirdisaibabaexperiences.blogspot.com/

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!