IndiaDivine.org

Vishnu Sahasranam In Sanskrit with Mp3 download.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sairam to All,Readers must be surprised to see Vishnu Sahasranam in Sai Baba Blog!! Yes the reason being "Sai Satcharitra" .While I was doing my Parayan I came across this chapter where Baba explains Shama the importance of Vishnu Sahasranam.We all know that Sai baba was never seen reading any book or any particular scripture,but the knowledge He had was divine.Sai devotee who found reading of any book difficult after getting blessing of Baba found easy to read and undersatand as though what they are reading is directly coming out of Sai Baba's mouth not only this Baba would

cross check them how far they have understood and also guided them what they should do for better understanding .Baba used to know what they are reading in whatever language it may be and to few devotees he would suggest to read particular book .This was not limited to only reading book BABA would tell different path to different devotees according their need.Like to some devotee he will tell to read sacred books: --................

Read Here Complete Detail on Vishnu Sahasranam and Download Mp3

Posted By Manisha.Rautela.Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Babas Devotees Experiences | Sai Baba Related all Details at 9/02/2008 04:05:00 AM

Jai Sai Ram Manisha jee,Firstly Congratulations for wonderful Sai's work you have undertaken.May baba Bless and guide us all ... Always!!!Please see a very comprehensive site dedicated to Shree Vishnusahasranamam under the guidence of HH Sri Sri Sri Tridandi Ramanuja Chinna Jeeyar Swami ji.

http://www.srikaryam.com We had the previlage of chanting Shree Vishnu Sahsranamam along with HH Swamiji during his visit to Sydney last month.

Keep up the good work.

With Warm regards

Ramabhadra Rao AbbineniSydney, Australia

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 10:21 PM, Manisha.Bisht < wrote:

Sairam to All,Readers must be surprised to see Vishnu Sahasranam in Sai Baba Blog!! Yes the reason being " Sai Satcharitra " .While I was doing my Parayan I came across this chapter where Baba explains Shama the importance of Vishnu Sahasranam.

We all know that Sai baba was never seen reading any book or any particular scripture,but the knowledge He had was divine.Sai devotee who found reading of any book difficult after getting blessing of Baba found easy to read and undersatand as though what they are reading is directly coming out of Sai Baba's mouth not only this Baba would

cross check them how far they have understood and also guided them what they should do for better understanding .Baba used to know what they are reading in whatever language it may be and to few devotees he would suggest to read particular book .

This was not limited to only reading book BABA would tell different path to different devotees according their need.Like to some devotee he will tell to read sacred books: --................

Read Here Complete Detail on Vishnu Sahasranam and Download Mp3

Posted By Manisha.Rautela.Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Babas Devotees Experiences | Sai Baba Related all Details at 9/02/2008 04:05:00 AM