IndiaDivine.org

Baba's Darshan - most valuable to all sai devotees - Can we help???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Baba's Darshan - most valuable to all sai devotees.

Dear All,

I am also a sai devotee and a regular visitor of Shirdi Temple. Darshan gives me happiness, peace, confidence & stength to move forward. I assume the same goes for every sai devotee.

It generally is never so easy to get inside the temple and have darshan immediately due to large number of people of all ages queing up for the darshan. Queing up in the line and moving forward at snails pace i have come across so many people describing their experiences. The one thing that pains me more than anything else is seeing people holding babies in their arms, tired children and the old struggling with their health who try and gather strength from all corners to have glimpse of our beloved baba.

The main purpose of the mail is whether we as a baba's devotee group (who exchange and spread the message of baba) bring about a change in the way things are handled at the temple. I would like to know whether our requests can be put forward to the temple trust to help the devotees and in this regard my simple request would be whether they can arrange a separate que for old people, handicapped people and people having babies / children so that they can have darshan without having to wait for hours in the que and also without having to pay a single penny extra for the services.

If we can help this change happen it will be one of the best things to happen which can be helpful to all.

Regards,

Shriniwas Kumar

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Jai Sai Ram Mr. Kumar

There is separate entry for old people and handipcap people with one attendant each from the main gate but for others we can send a request on behalf of Sai Groups to the Sansthan so that they can allow entry to ladies with small babies thru the same gate. Rest our BABA will decide.

Jai Sai Ram

Kanta

From: shriniwaskumarDate: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 14:06:41 +0530 Baba's Darshan - most valuable to all sai devotees - Can we help???

Baba's Darshan - most valuable to all sai devotees.

Dear All,

I am also a sai devotee and a regular visitor of Shirdi Temple. Darshan gives me happiness, peace, confidence & stength to move forward. I assume the same goes for every sai devotee.

It generally is never so easy to get inside the temple and have darshan immediately due to large number of people of all ages queing up for the darshan. Queing up in the line and moving forward at snails pace i have come across so many people describing their experiences. The one thing that pains me more than anything else is seeing people holding babies in their arms, tired children and the old struggling with their health who try and gather strength from all corners to have glimpse of our beloved baba.

The main purpose of the mail is whether we as a baba's devotee group (who exchange and spread the message of baba) bring about a change in the way things are handled at the temple. I would like to know whether our requests can be put forward to the temple trust to help the devotees and in this regard my simple request would be whether they can arrange a separate que for old people, handicapped people and people having babies / children so that they can have darshan without having to wait for hours in the que and also without having to pay a single penny extra for the services.

If we can help this change happen it will be one of the best things to happen which can be helpful to all.

Regards,

Shriniwas Kumar

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger. Get the latest buzz on outsourcing. Up to date information on mergers, acquisitions and deals on BPO Watch. Try it now!