IndiaDivine.org

Prem Se Jap Lo...Sai Bhajan by Suresh Wadekar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to my Sai Family !!! Let me first give some information about the importance of this festival and then proceed for Sai Baba Bhajan. The photograph which has been posted here is of Ganesh Idol in Shirdi Sai Baba's form and will be worshipped for 10 days from today at my home.

Ganesh Chaturthi is an occasion or a day on which Lord Ganesha makes his presence on earth for all his devotees. It is also known as Vinayaka Chaturthi in Sanskrit, Tamil and Telugu. It is not the birthday of Lord Ganesha. The festival is observed in the Hindu calendar month of Bhaadrapada, starting on the shukla chaturthi (fourth day of the waxing moon period). While held all over India, it is at its most elaborate in Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh, and other areas which were former states of the Maratha Empire.This bhajan is sung by Suresh Wadekar but I am not aware of the album name.Download Link

Submitted by: Sachin Datta© Download Shirdi Sai Baba Bhajans Mp3 Artis

--Posted By Hetal Patil to Download Shirdi Sai Baba Bhajans Mp3 Artis at 9/03/2008 05:11:00 AM

Sai Nathay Arpanastu

Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak

Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj Para Brahma

Shri Sachidanand Sadguru

Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai!!!

Hetal Patil

Please Visit : http://shirdisaibabaexperiences.blogspot.com/

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.