IndiaDivine.org

Devotee Experience - Anita

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In this post you will be reading a recent experience of Shirdi Sai Baba which happened with my aunty during last week. Since two months she was having some pain in one of her legs. She did not pay attention thinking it to be exertion from

household work. She only consumed Baba's Udi. But gradually the pain started increasing. Before 10 days it increased to its limits. She was facing difficulty in routine movements too. So my uncle decided to consult doctors.My aunty had undergone a major operation a year ago. Now her heart beats double on hearing the name of hospital. She was not mentally prepared to go to hospital. Many thoughts croppped up in her mind and she was gathered with strange feelings. She prayed Shirdi Sai Baba to rescue and she was reminded on only one bhajan "Sai Meri Raksha Karna".My uncle lives in a village and so they had to go to another city for treatment. All the way Sai Naam was on her lips. After reaching the clinic she had to face various types of tests. She prayed to Baba to save her from any major

problem........Read More© Shirdi Sai Baba Life Teachings and Stories --Posted By Ms Hetal Patil to Shirdi Sai Baba Life Teachings and Stories at 10/21/2008 05:56:00 AM

Sai Nathay Arpanastu

Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak

Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj

Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Sadguru

Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai !!!

Hetal Patil

Please Visit : http://www.experienceswithshirdisaibaba.blogspot.com/Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php