IndiaDivine.org

Preserve this Photo -Sai Baba.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is in continuation to my yesterdays post .The importance of looking at Baba¢s photo is equal to Looking to HIM in person .Jyotindra had gone to Shirdi for Baba's Darshan .Eager to have their Sadguru's darshan on Gurupurnima

day the devotees flocked to Shirdi. They came from far and near, some did 'Padyatra', others came by tonga or bullock-cart and still others came by train. Every devotee hoped to receive that special blessing from Baba. Bearing gifts of flowers, garlands, fruits, sweets and shawls they came to the Dwarakamai. Some Bhaktas brought books hoping that Baba would sanctify the book by His touch and return it, so that they could read it, and benefit from it. Others brought photographs of Baba, hoping to receive the photograph back as 'prasad' so that they could worship it.Read More © Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details

--

Posted By Manisha.Rautela.Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Babas Devotees Experiences | Sai Baba Related all Details at 10/21/2008 08:43:00 AM

Dear Srikant, I am from andhra Pradesh, presently working in Hyderabad. I am from a village near Guntur, we hav som place in my village and I have a dream to build a SAIMANDIR in that place,but I financially I am weak, may be my BABA wants my dream come true through You

Place where available for our FATHER MANDIR

Ambati Janardhan Rao

Latchana Gudipudi Village

Guntur District - Andhra Pradesh

My Contact Address

A.Janardhan Rao

1145A,Road No.58

Jubilee Hills

Hyderabad - 500033

SAI BLESSINGSN ALL.

dornadula srikanth <srikanth.dornadularamachander <ramdyuCc: Sent: Wednesday, 22 October, 2008 0:47:03Re: Preserve this Photo -Sai Baba.

Dear sai devotees ,

I am very happy to see your response for the temple construction .I stay at jayanagar 4th 't' block .bangalore

my contact number is 9900567837 .

We will start the actual project in other 3 months.Mean while i wanted to know if you people have a place, we can construct baba mandir.let the power of baba be known to everyone.We are not looking for a very big place even a slum area is fine as we know how our father the sai maharaj lived his life ( always simple ).Let us show a solution for the needy who r in problems.I want lots of people to join us .KIndly i will let you know how to proceede with this as i am very happy that baba has send you all people to complete this work .Thanks for your responses.

Regards,

your sai brother

srikanth

On 10/22/08, ramachander <ramdyu (AT) dataone (DOT) in> wrote:

Sai Ram

Please let us have the full address of mr. Srikant,who is in Bangalore.

We are in Bangaore too.

Sai Ram

ramachanders

ramdyu (AT) dataone (DOT) in

ramdyu (AT) gmail (DOT) com

-

Swarna Venkateswara Swamy

Cc: dornadula srikanth

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 9:10 PM

Re: Preserve this Photo -Sai Baba.

Sai Ram. A very noble idea. In addition to teaching of Bible and Quran, our own Vedas need to be taught! How many of us know them? Your objectives are very good and let us hope that Baba will get them fulfilled through you.

Will be glad to be associated with this project.

Blessings.

Swamy--- On Tue, 10/21/08, dornadula srikanth <srikanth.dornadula@ gmail.com> wrote:

dornadula srikanth <srikanth.dornadula@ gmail.com>Re: Preserve this Photo -Sai Baba.Cc: azshirdisai, babasaibaba, bham_saibaba@

. com, experienceswithshir disaibaba, "Shirdi Sai Baba Divine Grace" <shirdi_sai_baba_ divine_grace>, hamaresai@grou ps.com, NECTAR-OF-SAI- BHAKTI@grou ps.com, , Sai_parivaar, , saibabanews, SAIBHAKT_OF_ DWARAKAMAYI, saidevotees_ worldnet, saileela99@gro

ups.com, saishirdi@grou ps.com, shirdi_sai_baba, shirdi ShirdiSai_Universal HealingSuperpowe r , , shirdisaidallas, shirdisaiUSA, , srisathyasaidevotee s , ssb-singaporetemple Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 6:28 PM

om sai ram ,

Dear sai brothers and sisters ,

We along with a group of sai devotees are soon starting a sai baba mandir in 120 acres .This temple will the greatest baba mandir where all religions will be preached including kuran and bible will be taught.The main of this temple is to spread true messages of baba that all religons are one .With this temple we wanted to start poor feeding and education for poor children.We wanted to build 752 baba mandirs all over india .where ever baba mandir is not there .The main reason behind so many constructions is let the people know how powerful our father.let them get solution to there problems in life .For this i think we will require your guidance and support in all forms.We will soon update you with all the details relating to this.Lets spread our fathers message of peace ,patience,love, and care .

yours,

sai brother

srikanth d.r.a

bangalore

Recent Activity

New Members

New Photos

New LinksVisit Your Group

Ads on

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.