IndiaDivine.org

Experience of a Lady Devotee of Shirdi Sai Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Below is another heart touching and surprising experience of Sai Devotee family. When Sai Baba was in bodily form, he used to cure diseases of many devotees in Shirdi. Still this has not stopped. Today also we come across many incidents which reminds of such incidents which we often read in Sai Satcharitra. The experience presented here is also an addition to it. Only Sai is the great Healer, is proved in this case. The incident proved to be a miracle in medical

science.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A Miracle in Medical Science...My daughter suffers from Asthma. In 2006, she suffered from Tuberculosis, which was cured after taking treatment for a year.Later she went outstation for a job, but the pollution there caused her to fall ill. Investigations revealed severe Pneumonia. Unfortunately it was in the same place attacked by T.B., and hence the cells in that area were dead. Her lungs were ineffective. They were

filled with sputum. The doctor said, if there had been any more delay, her life would have been at risk. Hearing this, our hearts skipped a beat and we prayed and begged Sai Maharaj to save her. Though she was admitted into th ehospital and treated immediately, we could not bear to see her suffer.Every day I visited Sai Temple and took a flower underneath Sai' feet and kept it under her pillow. Mentally I continued chanting Sai's name. We also applied Udi to her every day. One night my husband and I prayed to Sai, Once she is well, we will come to Shirdi for your darshan. I took a vow of reading Sai Satcharitra. Slowly after two days her condition improved. The fever subsided and she felt better. She was allowed to go home.Though her health got better, she had not completely recovered. A part of her lung was permanently damaged. This disheartened her very much. So, we kept reassuring her to have complete faith and trust in Baba Who would

save her from this calamity.Fifteen days later we visited Shirdi. We took Darshan and prayed. My daughter vowed, Cure me completely from this ailment Baba, and I will come for Your darshan on the first Thursday of every month for nine months. Whilst taking Darshan, the priest said, Take some water from the pot ner the Dhuni in Dwarkamai (Baba used to drink from the same pot earlier) and drink a little everyday. You will feel better.....Read MoreSource : Sai Leela Magazine July-August 2008 Edition (Gurupoornima Special Issue) © Shirdi Sai Baba Life Teachings and Stories --Posted By Ms Hetal Patil to Shirdi Sai Baba Life Teachings and Stories at 10/23/2008 06:43:00 AM

Sai Nathay Arpanastu

Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak

Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj

Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Sadguru

Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai !!!

Hetal Patil

Please Visit : http://www.experienceswithshirdisaibaba.blogspot.com/

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.