IndiaDivine.org

Hey Dukh Bhanjan Hey Sai Ram download Mp3

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sairam dear readers,wish you all a happy Baba's day,When I used to watch live telecast of Shirdi Sai Baba in blog and hear this song playing in background of the live telecast played in Shirdi, I would long to have it.Tried many possible resource but could not avail it from anywhere ,since I am not in India where we can get easily.From here I could not even get a downloadable link on net to have this bhajan ,ofcourse I did not wanted my sai friends to spend and send through post !!!This summer when Baba called Shirdi the first thing in purchasing was all the bhajan CD's which were being played in Shirdi Sai Sansthan .And I could get this one very easily. It has very simple lyrics and one can easily hum along with this song.Devotee who wish to upload or share any Sai bhajan ,mantra or song are most welcome and they can send me at my mail ID. Jai Sai Ram .Download the Song Here,....© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all Details

--

Posted By Manisha.Rautela.Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Babas Devotees Experiences | Sai Baba Related all Details at 10/23/2008 01:25:00 AM