IndiaDivine.org

Bhivpuri First Shirdi Sai Baba Temple.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sai readersWish you a happy Thursday and Baba's day.I have received few mails asking to post on specific temples ,I

wish to explain on this and I hope readers shall agree with me .I have been noticing from the day I have started writing on Shirdi Sai Baba blog every post of mine is never the way I wish to do .Whatever I prepare and I am ready to send does not get published ,(with some or the other reason )where as what HE wishes comes out from no where and I get in posting that.HIS WILL IS SUPREME. Writing on Baba itself I take as HIS wish otherwise a Agyani like me can never think to write a single word on Almighty the ocean of knowledge .Same started happening with the post in this blog too.I prepared article on few mandirs ready to post but they did not come in limelight and others got posted .Last post was on the temple which

researcher claims to be Baba's birth place which I did not prepare or intend to do first but at last minute it happened.Now the post on this temple is again the same story.... I fully surrender to Shri Sainath's feet and take HIS direction and ask the readers to bear with me if they want some specific post on particular mandir to be posted ,it shall definately come but when ? its HIS Will.I can write and prepare but I completely believe that what I wish does not happens so I do as HE wishes . At the feet of my Sathguru Sai.Jai Sai Ram .History of Bhivpuri the first ever Sai Baba Mandir.This temple has a

very interesting history. The story behind its construction reveals the astonishing manner in which Baba pulls his devotees to him.Inscrutable are the ways of Baba for when He showers His grace, the impossible and unimaginable is possible. Baba rarely left Shirdi in the physical body, except to go to Rahata, Nigoj and Rui. In this Leela, He goes to stay in Ukrool village near Bhivpuri road. read Here More ..©SHIRDI SAI BABA TEMPLE INFORMATION

--

Posted By Manisha.Rautela.Bisht to SHIRDI SAI BABA TEMPLE INFORMATION at 10/22/2008 02:12:00 PM