IndiaDivine.org

Devotee Experience - Sonal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The following incident is taken from Sai Leela Magazine. I was touched to read it how Shirdi Sai Baba saved a lady's life.6th Dec. 2007, Thane Railway Station Platform II - Time 9.30 pm...While waiting for the train to Dombivli, I was listening to

a Sai Dhun on my mobile.Just as the train entered the station, I moved a little forward. All of a sudden someone snatched my mobile, jumped onto the tracks, and ran away. The sudden jold was tremendous and I fell on to the tracks. I saw death staring me in the face. As the headlights of the train came closer I could see the faces of all my family members. I prayed to Sai, "Now do what you wish!" Somehow, perhaps inspired by Sai, I turned to my left and squeezed myself into the tiny bundle...............Read More © Shirdi Sai Baba Life Teachings and Stories --Posted By Ms Hetal Patil to Shirdi Sai Baba Life Teachings and Stories at 11/20/2008 06:57:00 AM

Sai Nathay ArpanastuAnant Koti Brahmand NayakRaja Dhi Raj Yogi RajPara Brahma Shri Sachidanand SadguruSainath Maharaj Ki Jai !!!Hetal Patil Please Visit : http://www.experienceswithshirdisaibaba.blogspot.com/

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.