IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together -- 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For 27th Nov 2008

Jai Sai Ram

This is the last week, in this session that we will be holding group recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani, from 11 AM onwrds at

2953 Nestle Creek Drive

Marietta,

(Atlanta)

GA 30062

770-321-0771

We are returning back to New Delhi in the first week of Dec 2008 and will start group recitation at Sidhartha Extension from 11th Dec onards.

Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon, (your Local time), is not possible)

Following are the letters received. for 27th Nov 2008 .

I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject along with the Sri Sai Amrit Vani. List of such devotees will be given in my last letter of the week. Please write “Confidential” if you want to keep the letter personal, in the SUBJECT along with Sri Sai Amrit Vani.

Please write your all your letter/requests only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to ‘’ .

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

1. "mythilipartha" <mythilipartha............

PLEASE INCLUDE OUR NAME FOR SRI SAI AMRIT VANI on 27th NOV 08

Thursday, November 20, 2008 12:25 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji,

Please include OUR names V T PARTHASARATHY & MYTHILI BANGALORE for Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani ON 27TH NOV 08 -- mythili k n & parthasarathy

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

2. "Presertee Maharaj" <presertee...........

Prayer requests

Thursday, November 20, 2008 3:35 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Veena and Ashook Ji.

Please include my name Presertee Maharaj on Thursday Nov 27th for Sai Amrit Vani.I am from Trinidad West Indies,also kindly

include the following person names in your prayer.

Anil Maharaj,Anand Maharaj,Akash Maharaj and Avinash Maharaj.

I will read Sai Amrit Vani on that day.

Thank you very much.Sai Ram

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

3. "Ravinder Thota" <thota................

Let us pray together -- Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Thursday, November 20, 2008 9:08 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Didi,

Kindly include my name in the next Sai Amrit

Vani Prayers for my birthday on Nov.29. 2008.

Your Prayers are highly honoured in the universe

Please Note down once again my Name : Ravinder Thota

Mississauga, Ontari

Canada

Sai Ram!!!!

Pranams to Ashokji and Family

Ravinder Thota

Canada

4. "Joyce Sewsunker" <JSewsunker...........

Aum Sai Ram: Amrit Vani pooja--- Prayan Sai Satchritra--Thur sday 27 November 2008

Thursday, November 20, 2008 5:15 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Aum Sai Ram Ma and Dad

Dear Ashok Dad and Veena Ma

Veena Ma you are so blessed with all the articles that I have read from the UK I wish that one day I will be able to meet you personally. Love to you and Ashok dad

Have a blessed week ahead

We will be doing the Sai Amrit Vani Pooja on the 27/11/2008 before going for Thursday evening bajans.

Ajith Sewsunker---JHB South Africa----reading the Prayan Sai Satchrita

Joyce Sewsunker----JHB South Africa ---- reading the Prayan Sai Satchrita and reading the Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Jai Sri Ram

Joyce

5. "Shreya Swaminathan" <swaminathanshreya...........

Shri Sai Amritvani Pooja-Nov 27/ 08

Saturday, November 22, 2008 7:34 PM

"Veena Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Ashok ji,

Thanks for including our names in Sai Amritvani pooja last week.Kindly add our names for this week too which will be on Thursday Nov 27th . We will recite and listen to Sai Amritvani .We reside at Chennai-India.Sai bless you both to do more such poojas.

R.Swaminathan.

Shreya Swaminathan

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

6. "Rama Raghavan" <raghavan.rama...........

KINDLY PRAY FOR US

Sunday, November 23, 2008 2:50 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji and Veenaji,

My Pranams .

I thank you for including our Names in the Amrithvani prayer held on Nov 20th.

Kindly Pray for us in the Sai Amrithvani to be held on Thursday, Nov 27th.

Kindly pray for us that my husband should get a good job soon by the grace of our Shiridi Sai.

Kindly pray for my mother that she, in her old age, should join her son peacefully.

KIndly pray for my sister that she should get peace of mind and physical and mental strength in her future and live hapily.

I WILL RECITE SAI AMRITHVANI AND SAISATHCHARITHRA ON 27TH, THURASDAY FROM 2PM TO 3PM.

OM SAI

RAMA

SAROJA

JAYANTHI.

7. "rani sastry" <sastryusha...........

Amritavani Prayers for 27th Thursday Nov.2008

Saturday, November 22, 2008 7:58 PM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

SairamSaima Veenaji and Ashok JiPlease include the following names in your Prayers on the 27th Thursday Nov 2008.We will listen/recite Amritvani on that day .Varun Sastyr Austin TX US - This is my son - please pray for him to get baba's blessings in

jobre-locationa and marriage.Usha Sastry - Austin TX, USNiresh Sastry - Austin TX USThanks for doing the great service to allRegardsusha sastry

8. "Krishrao" <Krishrao.........

Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sunday, November 23, 2008 11:36 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram:

We would be very grateful if you could kindly include our names in your Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, November 27, 2008

My wife Gayathri Rao will recite Sai Amrit Vani, and Myself (Krishnadas Rao) and our son (Mahesh Rao) will listen to the recital.

AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Kind Regards,

Krishnadas Rao

Gayathri Rao

Mahesh Rao

Northville, MI, USA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

9. "R C" <rc_9951............

Please include my name for Sai Amritavani Prayer

Sunday, November 23, 2008 11:06 PM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram

Asokeji and Veenaji,

Please include my name for the 27th November 2008, Amritavani prayer. I will read or listen to Amritavani prayer. I am unemployed from the past one year. Baba has given me many opportunities but because of my wrong decision nothing is materialing. I am not doing the right thing. I don't know what is going on. I could not hold a job from long time always something is happening to me. I have experienced Baba's leela in the past and feel HE is there for me. But still I am always financially not doing good and not moving forward in life. Also let me know if I should be doing something to make BABA happy. I regard your

opinion. My name is Ruby and I live in Australia.

Please pray for me.

Best regards

Ruby

10. "vedavalli narayan" <vedavalli22...........

request

Sunday, November 23, 2008 10:07 PM

Dear Veenaji & Ashokji,Please include my name in your prayers on 27th nov.I'll listen & recite Amruthavani at the same time. Please pray for my daughter's (prema) health. Thank you both a lot. Sai ram.vedavalli. Bangalore. India.

11. "dobby sommer" <dobbyonearth.........

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Monday, November 24, 2008 3:18 AM

Honored and Respected Sai Maa and AshokJi,Jai Sai Ram,Many Blessings on All Your Good Works.I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani and read Sri Sai Satcharita on Nov.27 at home.I shall pray for all devotees and family and friends.Om Sri Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki JaiOm Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai SaiLord Everything is YouHave Mercy.Jai Sai Ramdobby sommer ca

usa

12. "mridul borah" <mridul_borah...............

Please include our Names on Nov 27, 2008 for Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Monday, November 24, 2008 2:15 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Ram, Jai Jai Sai Ram

Most Respected

Ashok Uncleji and Veena Auntji,

My thousands of Pranam to both of you. Please include our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of Thursday (Nov 27, 2008). I am requesting you please pray for me and my family's welfare on Thursday’s (Nov 27, 2008) Sai Amrita Vani recitation.

I wanted to change my current job. So I am requesting you please pray for me and request BABA to give me some Good Job and become financially strong.

I am praying BABA, my mother & Phukan mama should have always good Health, Peace of mind and they can put full attentions to BABA.

On Thursday (Nov 27, 2008) my wife will listen Sai Amrita Vani in the morning and she will recite it as she gets convenient time, because my 18+th months daughter is not allowing her to do it peacefully and during day time I will be at office, so I can't take part. We will listen Sai Amrit Vani at night from 10 to 11 pm again.

And thanks for including our names in last Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer (Nov 20, 2008).

Name: Mridul Borah, Bangalore

Wife’s name: Moushumi Borah, Bangalore

Daughter: Hrishmita Borah, Bangalore

And following lisl is from Guwahati, Assam

Mother: Surama Borah, & Sis: Mini, Junbali & her daughter

Brother: Kamal Borah, wife: Kamalakshi Borah, Daughter: Guria, Son: Nilkamal

Sister: Kabita Bhuyan, Ashima Talukder, Brother-in-law: Dr. Nabin Bhuyan, Pranjit Talukder

And there Son: Zubin Bhuyan, Tuhin Bhuyan, Udipta Talukder And Daughter: Udishna Talukder

Mama: Khetra Phukan

With Sai's Prayer

mridul borah, Bangalore

13. "HANSA TOKERIA" <hansatokeria............

Please Prayer for me and my family for this thursday (27.11.2008) Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Monday, November 24, 2008 1:30 AM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

OM SAI RAM SRI SAI RAM JAI JAI SAI RAM

DEAR VEENA AUNTYJI AND ASHOK UNCLEJI Please prayer me for Sai Amrit Vani prayer for 27th Nov. 2008 for my merrage,job, Sukh Shanti and financial sthiti. I will be listening to the Amrit Vani prayers myself on this day.

HANSA TOKERIA-INDORE, M.P.

another prayer

Please prayer me for Sai Amrit Vani prayer for 27th Nov.2008 for my Sukh Shanti and financial sthiti. I will be listening to the Amrit Vani prayers myself on this day.

following name :

VISHAL PAREKH,MUMBAI, SONAL PAREKH,MUMBAI,YUG (GUDDU) PAREKH,

RAHUL DAS,USA, RUPAL DAS,USA, RACHIT DAS,USA

NIRAV TOKERIA,INDORE- M.P.

Om Sri Sai Ram HANSA TOKERIA,INDORE- M.P.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

14. "Keshav Prasad" <mykp30..................

Sri Sai Amritvani 27.11.2008

Monday, November 24, 2008 12:29 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam!Kindly offer our prayers to our God, Shirdi Sai Baba in the Sri Sai Amritvani Pooja on 27.11.2008.I will recite Sri Sai Amritvani in Bahrain.

Please offer special prayers to my cousin's son, Anand, who has been involved in an accident in Chennai. He should come out of his medical complications soon and lead a normal life.

Kindly offer prayers for the following persons:Mr. K.V. Srinivasaraghavan - Chennai - For good health - special prayers for old age problems Mrs. Rengamani Raghavan - Chennai - For good healthKeshav Prasad - Bahrain - Good Career & HealthYamini - Bahrain - Good HealthPoorna - Bahrain - Good Studies & Health

Best RegardsKeshav

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

15. "Prasad.AVSS " <Prasad.AVSS............

RE: Sri Sai Amrit Vani (letter to be read on 27-Nov-2008)

Monday, November 24, 2008 9:22 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Rai Ram,

Maa and Uncle Ji,

It will help us a great deal, if you can include my letter with other letters when you do pooja and chant Sai Amrit Vani on 27th of Nov. I downloaded MP3 of Sai Amrita Vani and I will listen to this (already started listening to it).

=================================================

My pranams at our baba's lotus feet.

We are looking for alliance for my Neice "Vaishali". I seek our dear baba's blessings for Vaishali so that, she gets a good life partner. Also include Krishna's name for his studies and all for good health and divine thoughts.

=================================================

rgds

Prasad

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

16. "DINAR TRADING CO., LLC" <dinartc@=...............

prayers

Monday, November 24, 2008 9:19 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

24/11 DEAR VEENAJI AND ASHOKJI KINDLY INCLUDE MY NAME FOR SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS TO BE HELD ON 27/11/08 I SHALL LISTEN TO AND RECITE THE SAME AT MY RESIDENCE ALONGWITH READING OF SSC, THANKS AND MAY'S SAI'S GRACE BE ALWAYS ON US AT HIS LOTUS FEET, DEEPAK (Tripoli, Libya)

17. "govardhan" <govardhan_jv2003.............

Blessings Of Sri Shiridi Sai Baba

Monday, November 24, 2008 9:45 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai Respected Veena AuntyJi and Ashok UncleJi,

Humble Pranamas!Please include my name in the coming Sai Amrit Vani Puja (27/11/08) I Will Listen to Sai Amrit Vani Puja on 27/11/08 in Singapore.Please Pray for me with solving my report problems in work

Thanks & RegardsGovardhan JV006590852276

govardhan

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

18. "suresh thuppalay" <sureshtc..............

Sai Amrit Vani (Nov 27)

Monday, November 24, 2008 8:29 PM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenajee and Ashokjee-

I shall be reciting Sai Amrit Vani at my place. Kindly include my name on Thursday(Nov 27).

Please do pray for the following devotees.

Suresh Thuppalay, IL, USA

Seema, Tanu & Tina, IL, USA

Mrs & Mr Chandrashekar, Palakkad, Kerala

Sunanda, Prannay, Jaykumar, Bangalore

Mrs & Mr Menon, Mumbai

Thanks.

Suresh, IL USA

19. "Geeta Daswani" <geetadaswani56..............

Sai Amrit Vani

Monday, November 24, 2008 8:21 PM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji,Sairam,Please can you include our names for Sai Amrit Vani to be held on 27thNovember 2008.Rishi Daswani--- Read and Listen ---- SingaporeGeeta Daswani--- Read and Listen---- SingaporePrayerDinesh Daswani---- prayer--- SingaporeThanking you,Geeta

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

20. "kuppibairanga nathan" <kuppiranga..............

please include my name in the prayer list (Thursday-27/11/08)

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 2:47 AM

"veena guptaji" veena_gupta_2000

dear Sai Maa and Ashokji,

Please include my name and my husband's name in prayer list. On behalf of my sick husband (Mr Ranganathan) I will do recite Sri Sai Amritvani, Archans, Arati, Guruvar Puja, read Sai Amritvani at the same time The Sai Maa who recite in Abroad Between 11.00 am to 1.00 pm.

Please Sai Maa, Please Pray for my husband to Recover from his illness soon and give him health and peaceful life Maa,

My Name:- Kuppi Bai

My Husband--Ranganathan

Thanks a lot Maa,

MAY OUR SHIRDI SAI BLESS ONE AND ALL FOR THE NICE FUTURE. OM SAI SHRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

KUPPI BAI

21. "Gk Murthy Manuru" <gkmurthym...........

Our prayer to Shri Sai Nath during Amrit Vani on 27th November 2008 through Madam Veena Gupta.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 1:02 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respectable Shri. Ashok Gupta Sab and Madam Veena Gupta,

Sai Nath is omnipresent but we feel His immense presence through your Amrit Vani prayers. We pray BABA to give the opportunity to participate in Amrit Vani prayers at Sidhartha Extension soon. Kindly inform us your arrival to India .

Swati shall recite Amrit Vani on 27th November 08 at our house.

We request you to pray on 27th November 2008 for our tension free life. We pray BABA to bless us to lead remaining part of our life with peace and for a noble cause. .

with best regards

M.G.K.Murthy and Swati

Dwarka, New Delhi

22. "Bolaka Sarkar" <bolaka.sarkar...............

Request for Sri Sai Amrit Vani, Thursday, NOVEMBER 27, 2008 prayers.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 12:25 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Namaskar Veenaji,

Please pray that He grants very soon ALL that is BEST for my COMPLETE BLISS (Purn Anand).

Bolaka Sarkar from Vientiane, Lao PDR.

I will listen to, as well as read Sri Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday. I will also read a chapter from Sri Sai Satcharitra.

Thank you,

Jai Sai Ram.

Bolaka Sarkar.

23. "Basanthie Sewsunker" <Sewsunkerb............

Sai Amritvani pooja

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 7:55 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Pranam Uncle Ashok and Aunty Veena!

Please add my name to the list for the pooja on Thursday (27/11/08). I will be reciting the pooja.

Basanthie Sewsunker - Verulam- South Africa

Jai Sai Ram

Bessie SewsunkerAssistant AdministratorInformation Systems & TechnologyUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal (Westville Campus)Private Bag X54001Durban 4000SOUTH AFRICATel : 031 - 2607051Fax : 031 - 2607251

24. "Manish Gupta" <manish1_gupta2000...........

Kindly Include our Names in Prayers on November-27-2008

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 6:36 AM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashok ji / Veena ji,

Please include our names as we will be reciting and listening the Sai Amrit Vani on 27/11/08.

Manish Gupta -- Listen at Sharjah/Dubai

Kanchan Gupta - Listen/Recite at Sharjah

Manish Gupta

25. "Prema Bai" <premi1942...............

Sai Amritvani 27.11.08 Pooja

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 3:40 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam !

I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amritvani on 27.11.08 @ Chennai.

Please pray for good health and good future of:

Hemanth Kumar & family - Chennai

Yagnasree & family - Bangalore

Yamini & family - Bahrain

Manju & family - Singapore

Regards

Prema

26. "zayasankar serou" <zserou...............

Sairam

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 8:42 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Mrs. Veenaji and Guptaji

Sairam

Please do include our names in SRI SAI AMRITVANI PRAYERS

on Thursday(27.11.2008)

We will recite and listen SRI SAI AMRITVANI on the same day

from my residence.

MAY BABA BLESS US ALL.

Zayasankar, Mangamani, Vivekanand, Swetha and Naresh

Sairam

Serou(UK)

27. "Sreeja Minni" <sreeja_minni..............

Please include our names for Amritvani prayers to be held on 27 th nov

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 10:01 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Humble Pranams,

Please include my sisters family names in the coming sai Amritvani Pooja(27/11/08) they will listen & Reciting for pooja in Chicago

Please pray for them that no hurdles in the job , new project allotment and all their wishes should come true with baba blessings.

Baba pls pull out from the miserable situation .we need ur support to overcome the situation with all your grace pls hold our hand and dragout.We only belived in you.Baba what ever we thought should come true she all the times belived in you. you know how much problem your child is facing at this momentBaba pls drag and settle every thing in this week,which is possible by you.

Pavuluri Anantha Krishna(listening)

Dhana Lakshmi(reciting)

Srija(listening)

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi.

28. "HariniSrinivas" <harinisrinivas...........

Amritvani prayers on Nov 27th '08

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:35 AM

"Ashok Ji Veena Ji" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty Pranams!!Please include me and my husbandHarini & Srinivas Kanchanavally- LosAngeles-Californiafor Sai AmritVani prayers on Nov 27th

We shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA from our place. OM SAI RAM HariniSrinivas

29. "Uma Chaudhary" <umac8.............

Please Include our names for the Amrit Vani prayer Nov 27th,2008

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:34 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashok ji & Veenaji,

Please accept my humble pranams to you both Veenaji and Ashokji for the service to us. We will going to India but kids should recite as usual Amrit vani at their places. Kids will be listening and reciting Sri Amrit Vani on Nov 27th Nidhi in -Wisconsin

& For Mohit his exams to be good in -Miami, FL,USA

Please pray for our family + Oreo.

PPFNMAS -May Baba Bless us to travel safely in India BY Baba's blessings.

With Regards & Love

Uma

732-972-2427-h

30. "shyam manohar" <shyamavitta...............

Shri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer request for Thursday 27th Nov. '08

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 2:29 PM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Dear AshokJi and VeenaJi,

Jai Sai Ram.

Tank you so much for including our names and also praying for us in the last Thursday Shri Amritvani Prayers. I was indeed glad to note the experiences of devotees. I wish and pray Baba gives me too such an opportunity see his leelas.

Kindly include our names as under and also pray for us this Thursday 27th November for Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers:

Asha S. Manohar - Daughter, Palghat, Kerala

Girija S. Manohar - Wife, Palghat, Kerala

Akash S. Manohar - Son, Amritapuri, Kollam, Kerala.

Shyam Manohar, Dubai, U.A.E.

2. I (Shyam Manohar) will listen Sai Amrit Vani and read Sai Satcharita on the day.

With Pranams.

Shyam

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

End of 1st Lot of letters