IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together --2nd Lot of Letters/requests and the prayers during Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For 27th Nov 2008

Jai Sai Ram

This week i.e. on 27th Nov, Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani will be held at

2953 Nestle Creek Drive

Marietta,

(Atlanta)

GA 30062

770-321-0771

Devotees sending letters for prayers should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani?

Following are the letters received. for 27th Nov 2008.

Mrs. Gupta will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject. Please write your letter/requests only on email id veena_gupta_ 2000 and to get the attention please write Sri Sai Amrit Vani and/or Private

or confidential also in the Subject.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

31. "sheetal arora" <s_arora2001..........

SAIAMRITVANI

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 3:41 PM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear veena maa and Ashokuncleplease inculde my name in coming saiAmritvani as i will read and do myself on thursday 27th nov.Thankssheetal

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

32. "geetha ramaiah" <shirdisaidasi..............

Re: Let us pray together -- 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 6:57 PM

Jai Sai Ram.

SaiRam,Respected Ashokji,

Belated Happy Birthday and many many happy returns of the day! May Babaji shower His blessings on you!

I shall be reciting Shri Sai Amrit Vani on 27 th November.I request you to pray for me during this week's recitation.I stay in Canada.

thanking you,

geetha.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

33. "Vidya Ravi" <ravi.vidya............

Sai Amrut Vani recitation - Nov 27, 2008.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 6:43 PM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji and Veena Maa,

Please include the following names for Sai Amrut Vani recitation on Nov 27, 2008. I will be reciting Sai Amrut Vani at our residence in Pittsburgh.

I pray that my husband be blessed with a project soon.

Names to be included for the recitation are

Ravishankar Venkatraman

Srividya RAvishankar

Chandramouli Iyer

Arvindram Iyer

Wishing you both a very happy and safe journey back to India.

Srividya Ravishankar

Pittsburgh

34. "sajan kapoor" <kapsajan70................

Re:Please include our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of 27th November, 2008

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 10:52 PM

veena_gupta_2000

November 25, 2008

Dear Baijaa Maa (Veena Aunty Ji) & Ashok Uncle Ji,

Jai Sai Ram,

Please Include our Names in Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of 27th November, 2008 . I along with my wife will recite the Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer after my Pooja. Our names are as follows:-Sajan Kapoor, Gunjan Kapoor from Canada.

I will always be on your Lotus Feet for ever.BABA "Ashirwad ka Haat Hamare upar rakh" Tere Bina Kaun Hai Hamara. Tu hi hai Hamara Sahara.Kisko Karen Vinitee aur Phariyad. Hamhe to pata hai sirf tera Dwara. Hamhe Itna pata hai tu hi hai Hamara. Please BABA ji fulfill the wishes you know.

I will pray for my Parents to be in good health myself at the time of recitation of Amrit Vani ( Mr. P.N. Kapoor & Mrs. Uma Kapoor) and also for my kids to be always best in studies ( Sugandhita Kapoor & Nishikar Kapoor).Jai Sai Ram,Sai Das

35. "Vasavi Kolla" <vasavi_kolla...............

Prayers for Thursday Nov 27th

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 10:01 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Veena Ma and Ashok jiWish u a very haapy b'day Ashok ji. Please include my name during this Thursday recitation of Sai Amrit Vani and Satcharita reading. I also want u to include the name of Ramakrishna and to please pray for him. May baba clear all his obstacles and get him clear from all the issues.I will be reciting Sai Amrit Vani and read Satcharita at my house in Fremont USA.Koti pranam to my Baba.vasavi.

36. "latha bala" <la_navi2004..............

Shri Sai Amritvani Prayers-Nov 20/08

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 9:09 PM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veena Maa,

Sai shower His grace on you always. I would be happy if you could add my name for Sai Amritvani prayers on Nov 27th . I shall recite and listen to the same.

Om Sai Ram.

Latha

37. "geetha devi" <ch_gita............

Re:Let us pray together

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 8:31 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected veena aunty & ashok uncle ji,

OM SAI RAM

Please include our names in your prayers on 27th november.On that day i will

listen & recite sai amiritvani at my home in Singapore.Please pray for my

family and friends about good health and good future.

Thank you very much.

Name : Venkata Raghunada Rao,

Wife:Geetha DeviI,

Daughter:Jyothika Siva Sai.

Singapore.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

38. "spp" <smipra_pillai............

Please include our names in Sai Amrit Vani on 27.11.08

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:40 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram

Respected Ashokji and Veenaji

I shall be grateful if you could kindly include my and following names in your Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, 27th November 2008.

I will recite Sai Amritvani on that day.

Anusha Pillai - This is my daughter. Please pray for her to get baba's blessings in health and education.

Praveen - Please pray for him for his good career.

Mr.Bhaskaran Nair - Please pray for his good health and old age problem

Mrs.Vijayamma - Please pray for her good health.

May Sai's grace be always on us at his lotus feet.

Regards

Smitha, Gujarat

39. "lakshmi aruna" <aruna_sl.............

pls include my name in the next amrit vani puja on the 27th nov

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:37 PM

"Veena Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai ram Saimaa Veena Ji and Ashok Gupta Ji,Pls include my name in the next amrit vani puja on the 27th nov. I will read the same in Hyderabad.I am also eager to know when you are planning to come to Hyderabad.Thank you.RgdsAruna

40. "Akash Bhatia" <akash.bhatia................

Sai Amritvani

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:34 PM

Dear Veenaji and Ashokji,How are you? It would be great if you could include my name in this thursday's prayers. I will listen to the Sai Amritvani in absencia.Akash, MumbaiThanks and regards,Akash

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

41. "Abhiksha Bansal" <abhikshabansal................

Sai Amritvani on 27/11/2008

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:34 PM

"veena" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashok Uncle and Veena Aunty,

Please include the names of Ms. Parul Gupta (Hyderabad) and Ms. Suman Gupta (Delhi) in the prayers this Thursday. We will recite the Sai Amrit Vani at our residences respectively.

Also, please accept my wishes on Uncleji's birthday.

Regards,

Abhiksha

42. "kamallak" <kamallak............

OM SAI RAM !!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:31 PM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Dearest Respected Didi Veenaji and Ashokbhaiji,Om Sai Ram!Ashokji, heartiest best wishes on your birthday! May our Baba Bless you with many, many more.I feel very blessed reading your emails of all the LEELAS of our Sadguru Sainath Maharaj.May I kindly request you to include my family and my name for this Thursday SaiAmrit Vani Pooja.Rakhee & KamalVarsha & Dhiren (daughter and grandson) ........St. Maarten (Neth. Antilles)Vinod Punjabi (son in

law) ........St. Thomas I will be reciting Sai Amrit vani on Thursday.May our Sadguru Sainath Maharaj bless us all.Kind and warm regards,Om SAI RAM!Kamal

43. "Mauna" <maunavakil..............

pray for me

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 1:31 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram,

Ashokji and Veenaji,

I am Mona here. Last week i call you to do pray for me. i also did Amritvani at home. i am realy feel better after your pray. now I have more trust in Sai Baba.Right now I am passing from so many problems. This Thursday 11/27/08 at 11am i am going to do my amritvani. If you pray for me one more time I am realy very greatful to you.this pray is for my husband job and everybodys health at home. My husband name is

Shreyas .my daughter anushka and Tashya.I feel like Saibaba is helping me through you.

I also want the cd of Amritvani.How can I get that?

give me Sai ram blessing.

Mona (Richa's friend)

44. "Ms nirmala menon" <nirmal_sai............

sree sai Amritvani prayer on 27 th nov

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 1:33 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam VeenajiI will read sree sai Amritvani,include me also for the prayers,A Nirmala Menon,from TRivandrum.Also please include the following for the pooja.K.P.Ambujakshi Amma TrivandrumM P parameswaran Nair ''Prabha Sankar PG ''P Ravisankar

AR,USRoshni Menon ShertallayValsala Kumari TrivandrumRadhakrishnan Nair ''Sadasivan Nair

''Jayanthi ''With pranamsA.Nirmala Menon

45. "lata tewari" <lata_tewari18............

please pray on 27th nov 08

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 4:13 AM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

DEAR VEENA JI AND ASHOK JIOM SAI RAMPlease prayer to HITEN BHATT, VHALI BHATT from RAJKOT, GUJRAT Sai Amrit Vani prayer ON 27th Nov. 2008 for their merriage,job, Sukh Shanti and financial sthiti. WE will be listening to the Amrit Vani prayers themself on this day.

names are below---

1- HITEN BHATT

2- VHALI BHATT

3- LATA

frm RAJKOT, GUJRAT

Om Sai Ram

46. "Meenakshi-Kalyanasundaram" <kalmeen..........

sai amruthvani prayers 27.11/08

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 3:24 AM

respected saimaa,I request you to pray to our bagavan sainath to cure my respiratory problems in your prayers on 27/11/08 thursday.i will recite sai amruthvani at chennai on 27 th thursday.with respectskalyanasundaram

47. "Sirisha Nomula" <sirisha001.............

prayers for Amritvani on 27th November 2008

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 3:16 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sai ram

Please include our names in Amritvani Prayers. We will be reciting Sai Amritvani and Sai Satcharitra at our home on 27th November in Belgium

Suresh Sirisha Sushrit & Samhita

48. "Judy Gounder (K)" <GOUNDEK..............

SRI SAI AMRITH VANI - PRAYER LIST

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 3:03 AM

Dear Veena/Ashok

Om Sai Ram Here are the names who will be reciting the Sri Sai Amrith Vani, Thursday,27th November 2008

Krishnaveni Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Somilla Preethepaul - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Prema Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Siva Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Please include the following names in your prayer list on Thursday, 27th November 2008

Perumal Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Kamini Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Nivandren Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Shivan Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Ellen Bikul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Amos Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Wendy Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Goodness Simmanne -

Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pinky - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pooskernath Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Sanesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Privesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Avesh Preetepaul - Durban, South

Africa. -("for prayer") Vishala Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Vissie Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Thiloshine Naidoo - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Rishan Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer")

Thank you so much. Take care. Lots of Sai love. Regards Krishnaveni Gounder

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

49. "Sarala m" <saralaman..............

Request for saiamrit vani prayers on 27th nov.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 5:07 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji and Ashokji

Om Sairam.... Pranams..

Please include our names SARALA VENKATAGIRI, VISHAL VENKATAGIRI AND MANOHAR VENKATAGIRI for Sai Amritvani prayers on 27th of nov.. We seek to have Saibaba's blessings for our family's welfare,peace and happiness.

I would be reciting Sai Amritvani at London in the noon..

May Saibaba bless all...

Regards

Sarala.

50. "ANIRUDH BHARDWAJ" <anirudh108............

READ Shree Sai Amrith Vani and Shree Sai Satcharitra (partly) on 27th Nov 2008 in Mumbai (India)

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 5:06 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veena Aunti ji and Ashok Uncle ji,

JAI SAI RAM

We are going to READ Shree Sai Amrith Vani and Shree Sai Satcharitra (partly) on 27th Nov 2008 in Mumbai (India)

Please include our names in the Prayer List.

Koti Koti Pranam to SHREE SHIRDI SAI BABA and many thanks and heart felt gratitude to BABA for his Krupa and Aashirwad on us.

Seeking Baba's Eternal Love, Blessings and Grace on us and all in our family.

OM SAI SHREE SAI JAI JAI SAI

With Regards,

Anirudh Bhardwaj and Gunjan Bhardwaj, Mumbai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

51. "sri manoj" <ksm_cse..........

sri sai amrit vani 27 november 08

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 8:21 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Ram,Matha please pray for the good of mine and all. I will listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on 27 november 2008. I was really excited seeing all the posts Tomorrow is the first time I am going to listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani. May baba bless and I wish to participate in the recitation.I m Sri Manoj Kodumuru and I live at Philadelphia, PA..Thanks,Sri Manoj Kodumuru.Om Sai Ram

52. "SAMPATH KUMAR" <sampath12345..........

Sri Amrit Vani Prayers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 10:27 AM

"veenaji" veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Vennaji and Ashokji,

Please include our prayes during Sri Sai Amritvani recitation,

We will listen Sr Sai Amritvani.

Sampath

Srikantha

Manjesh

Mississauga,CANADA

Sai Ram

53. "vasatha sarathy" <yahvasn.................

SAI AMRITVANI- Prayer Thursday 27th Nov

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 9:49 AM

veena_gupta_2000

SAIRAM

Veenaji Ashokji.Thanks for including our names for the prayer.Words are not adequate to express our happiness for introducing us to Sai Amritvani chanting.After joining this Group we are experiencing lot of changes in the positive side.once again thanks a lot for everything.Please include our names for the prayer.I will be hearing and chanting SaiAmritvani and read Saicharita.

Names for prayer

Sarathy.SP

Vasantha.S

Nikhita.S

Chakrapani

Our Pranams to you both.

SARATHYS DOHA

54. "Ajay Kotha" <ajay.chand.............

Reading and Listening Sai Amritvani on Nov27

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 11:18 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Hi Ashokji,I will be reading and listening to Sai Amritvani on Nov27thfrom 11am 12PM PST. Wish you a Happy belated Birthday,i wish youa Happy Healthy life for you and your family.The following are my detailsName:Ajaychand KothaPlace:Belmont,CABest Regards,Ajay

55. "Sangeetha Sriram" <lsan_geet..............

Prayer Request for Mr.Sriram -Cancer Patient-27th Nov 2008

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 10:55 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji and Ashok Ji ,Wish you a belated happy birth dayMr.Sriram's birth day also fall on the same dayPls include Mr.Sriram Cancer Patient in your thursday prayer(27 thnov 08) who is under new treatmentI defnly hope that my baba will make wonders in his lifeHe is suffering a lot with the pain now,Pls pray for himNames:Sriram,Sangeetha(wife),Kavya(Daughter)Place :ChennaiRegdsSangeetha

56. "Arundhati Mitra" <mitraarundhati...........

Request for prayers for a Brain Tumour patient.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 2:01 PM

Dear Veena Ma, SAIRAM! I am requesting for prayers for my cousin Sandip Chandra who has been diagnosed with Brain tumour & has undergone surgery at SGPGI Lucknow on 24th November. BABA please be with him, he has young children & his mother is heartbroken. I shall be reciting SAI AMRIT VANI & doing SATCHARITRA parayan. I am from Calgary Canada.Arundhati Mitra.

57. "(¯`·._.·[§ÁÑJMÕÑÎ]·._." <monicavazirani................

Pls pray for us

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 1:31 PM

Om Sai Ram,

Please pray for my family for Sai Amrit Vani prayer for 27th Nov 2008 for my husbands career, Sukh Shanti and financial sthiti. We will be reading Amrit Vani prayers on this day in Canada Toronto at 11am

Thanks

Sanjay & Monica

58. "indu desai" <induvd................

prayer

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 12:59 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Respated Veenagi and Ashok uncle,

plz pray for me and my famili

vinu and indu desai /usa

hiren and mehul desai/usa

ketki and mehul and anika patel /usa

and i am going to receting and listening sai amrit vani prayer

indu desai

Sai Ram

59. "Ramkumar Thirumangalam" <ramkumar_t_s.........

Sai Amrit Vani

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 10:39 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashok Bhaiya and Veena DeediThe following will be reciting the Sai Amrita Vani this Thursday, November 27, 2008.==============================================Ramkumar and Sankari Chantilly, VA USAMrs. Lalitha Subramanian, Chennai, India.Sivakumar, Sydney, Australia. Please include the following names in your prayers.======================================N.SubramanianT S. Ravishankar and Shyamala Sowmya(Chennai India)SaikripaS. Prema(Chantilly,VA)Sriram and Sangeetha (Delhi, India)Chitra and Ramesh (Abudhabi, UAE)May Sai's Grace and Karuna be with one and all. Samastha Loka Sukhino Bhavanthu! RegardsRamkumar

End of 2nd Lot of letters