IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together -- 3rd (Last and final) Lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For 25th Dec 2008

3rd Letter

Jai Sai Ram

Following is the last lot of letters and the list of confidential letters for the acknowledgement.

Mrs. Gupta will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra, when the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong.

Please write your all your letter/requests only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to ‘’ .

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

48. "ANIRUDH BHARDWAJ" <anirudh108........

READ Shree Sai Amrith Vani and Shree Sai Satcharitra (partly) on 25th Dec 2008 in Mumbai

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 1:00 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veena Aunti ji and Ashok Uncle ji,

JAI SAI RAM

I am going to READ Shree Sai Amrith Vani and Shree Sai Satcharitra (partly) on 25th Dec 2008 in Mumbai

Please include my name in the Prayer List.

Seeking Baba's Eternal Love, Blessings and Grace on me and all in my family.

Many thanks to you Auntie for your prayers, good wishes and blessings.Sending the warmest Christmas Wishes to everyone. May this Christmas be Merry, Bright, Cheerful and full of Love, Joy and Happiness and May the New Year begin on a Prosperous note.

OM SAI SHREE SAI JAI JAI SAI

With Regards,

Anirudh Bhardwaj , Mumbai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

49. "Neeru Alag" <alagneeru..............

Recitation of Sai Amritwani on 25th Dec 2008

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 12:39 AM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veena Auntyji and Ashok Uncleji,

I am Neeru Alag from Mumbai(Chembur). Please include our names in the Sri Sai Amrit Vani on the 25th December 2008. I along with my mother will listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at our residence in Chembur Mumbai. Our names are as follows:-

Neeru Alag--------------- Myself

Nirmal Lata Alag-------My Mom

I would request you to pray to Baba to cure me completely of this OCD disease and also Pray for my mother that she keeps well and lives a very long and a happy life also pray to Baba to keep his Kripa Drishti on us and listen to each and every devotees prayers who recite Shri Sai Amritwani. Ask Sai Pita to forgive us of all our sins accept our prayers Bless us Bless our Home and Bless each and every Sai Devotee on this Universe.

With koti koti pranaams at your feet,

Neeru Alag

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

50. "arra mai" <asm_sudha............

Please include our names for the prayers on 25th December

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 4:02 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty Pranams Please include my name and my husband name. arra sudhamai and anji devarapalliMminneapolis-Minnesotafor Sai AmritVani prayers on 25th december.We shall listen and recite the same from our place.OM SAI RAM sudhamai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

51. "roop malik" <roopspace............

prayer request

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 1:00 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear veena didi,om sai ram,may i thank you for all your prayers and love always..didi, things are still terible for my family in terms of health and finance.... somehow work just doesnt happen for any of us and we cant pull on for very long like this... also please continue to send love n prayers for papa- BRIJPAL MALIK, mama HARJIT MALIK and TEDDY malik...i shall do all my aartis and SAI AMRIT VANI here this thursday at the same time...thank you as always...love forever,om sairam..roop

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

52. "vasatha sarathy" <yahvasn............

SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYER ON 25TH THURSDAY

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 4:33 AM

veena_gupta_2000

SAIRAM Veenaji and Ashokji

pranams to you.Thanks for including our names for the prayer.please include our names for the prayer.I will be hearing and chanting SAI AMRITVANI and read SAICHARITA..

NAMES FOR PRAYER

Sarathy.S

Vasantha.S

Nikhita.S

Rohit

Sitara

Thank you very much for the same.

SARATHYS

DOHA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

53. "Judy Gounder (K)" <GOUNDEK..............

PRAYER LIST - Sri Sai Amrith Vani

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 4:29 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena/Ashok

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

Om Sai Ram Here are the names who will be reciting the Sri Sai Amrith Vani, Thursday,25th December 2008

Krishnaveni Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Somilla Preethepaul - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Prema Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Siva Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Please include the following names in your prayer list on Thursday, 25th December 2008

Perumal Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Kamini Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Nivandren Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Shivan Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Ellen Bikul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Amos Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Wendy Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Goodness Simmanne -

Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pinky - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pooskernath Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Sanesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Privesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Avesh Preetepaul - Durban, South

Africa. -("for prayer") Vishala Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Vissie Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Thiloshine Naidoo - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Rishan Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Prenesh Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Sharon Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Selvom Gurie

- Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Ronnie Gurie - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Reuben Gurie - Cape Town, South

Africa. -("for prayer") Lavin Gurie - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Ruth Gurie - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Suren Naidoo - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer")

Thank you so much. Take care. Lots of Sai love. Regards Krishnaveni Gounder

54. "Sangeetha Sriram" <lsan_geet.............

Include Sriram cancer Patient in Thursday 25th Dec Prayer

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 9:40 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashok Ji and Veena Ji,Pls include sriram in this week thursday prayer alsoHis Heamoglobin has come down again ,Pls pray for his Anemia and CANCERBABA Pls cure my husband If possible I request you to send me the prasadam blessed by baba to cure SRIRAM's illnessSairamSangeetha

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

55. "VIDYAPATHY NA" <vidya5167............

Sai Amrit Vani prayer - 25th Dec 2008

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 9:34 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Shri Sairam!! I am Vidya working in Dubai and member of group. Please include our names in the Sai Amrit Vani prayer for 25th Dec 2008. We will be reciting and listening to the prayer. Vidyapathy (

Dubai, UAE)Latha ( Dubai, UAE)Karthik ( Dubai, UAE) Regards, Vidya

56. "eugenechin" <eugenechin.......

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 2:53 AM

"veena_" <gupta_2000

Om Sai Ram,

Dear Veena Ma

Please note that we wil be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday 25/12/2008 between 11:am - 12:00pm. We pray that you will keep us in prayer.

Veena Ma , Sarah my wife will need to do two blood tests within the next two weeks to test for any abnomalities with our pregnancy. We pray that Baba must have his hand on the tests. We also pray and surrender all our problems, obstacles at thy lotus feet of our SAI.

Please keep the following names in prayer:

Ranjan Chinnasami ( South Africa)

Sarah Chinnasami ( South Africa)

Peter Chinnasami ( South Africa)

Jaya Chinnasami ( South Africa)

Veronica Chinnasami ( South Africa)

Vanessa Chinnasami ( South Africa)

Anjalai Chinnasami (Soth Africa)

Adhi Chinnasami ( South Africa)

Thanking You

Jai Sai Ram

Ranjan

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

57. "anju" <anju777........

REF: SAI AMRIT VANI

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 12:39 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veena Didi / Ashok Bhai Shaib, Hope you both are keeping good health.It is very cold in Delhi now a days do please take care of your health. Today in the morning when I was doing Puja,I was remembering you both a lot and was thanking BABA for sending you both and Blessing us all with your presence.The SAI AMRIT VANI was an experience of our life time,am so very thank full to you both for taking so much trouble for us.The house and we all Blessed by BABA through you both.Can you please include the following names for this week SAI AMRIT VANI,will be doing at

home on Thursday. Kunal Bharadwaj, Supriya Bharadwaj. Shweta Bharadwaj. Ishika Bharadwaj. Anju Bharadwaj.To help them come out of the Financial problems.We live in California.Thanks a lot.

"God's delays are not His denials"Whatever is mine will not go away, What goes away was never mine.' anju

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

58. "Sreeja Minni" <sreeja_minni...............

pls include our family names for the Amritvani prayers to be held on 25th December

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 12:25 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Humble Pranams,

Please include my sisters family names in the coming sai Amritvani Pooja on their marriage day (25/12/08) they will listen & Reciting for pooja in Chicago

Please pray for them that no hurdles in the job , new project allotment and all their wishes should come true with baba blessings.

Baba pls pull out from the miserable situation .we need ur support to overcome the situation with all your grace pls hold our hand and dragout.We only belived in you.Baba what ever we thought should come true she all the times belived in you. you know how much problem your child is facing from inlaws .so pls blessus without any problems from them my husbands project should be alloted assoon as possible in USA,with ur grace we should be away from them Baba. pls drag and settle every thing in this week,which is possible by you.Solve everything baba regarding our career,settlement in life....etc

Need baba and ur blessings all the time in our life.

Pavuluri Anantha Krishna(listening)

Dhana Lakshmi(reciting)

Srija(listening)

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

59. "(¯`·._.·[§ÁÑJMÕÑÎ]·._.·´¯)" <monicavazirani..........

[ No Subject ]

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 12:00 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Ram,

Please pray for our family. We will recite Amritvani in toronto.

Om Sai Ram

Sanjay Monica

60. "padala madhumalika" <madhu.malika01...........

SAI AMRIT VANI ON 25TH DECEMBER 2008

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 8:24 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Veenaji

I request you to include the following names for BABA'S blessings during the recitation of SAI AMRIT VANI on 25th december 2008

PRASHANTH BABU CHANDRAGIRI : HEALTH AND JOB STABILITY

MADHUMALIKA CHANDRAGIRI : HEALTH AND EASY DELIVERY DUE IN FEBRUARY

BRAMARAMBHA PADALA : HEALTH AND PROSPERITY

I stay in POOLER, GEORGIA, USA. I will be doing SAI AMRIT VANI on 25th december 2008 starting at 11:00AM local time.

All of our family members thank you and Ashok uncleji from the bottom of our hearts for doing such a sacred nd noble thing of doing prayers for everyone who r in dire need of the blessings of our BELOVED BABA

THANKS & REGARDS

Madhumalika

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

61. "HeyRupak" <heyrupak.........

Inclusion of names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani tomorrow on Dec 25, 2008

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 7:42 PM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Hi,Veenaji/Ashokji,

Jai Sai Ram ! Baba ka lotus charano mein koti pranaam. Please include our names in the Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Sri Sai Sat Charitra tomorrow. We will recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani and listen to Sri Sai Sat Charitra at our own place.

Rupak Das, Atlanta, GA

Lopa D. Chowdhury, Atanta, GA

Shivangi Das, Atlanta, GA

Shinjini Das, Atlanta, GA

Krishna K. chowdhury, Detroit, MI

Regards,

Rupak D.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

Private and confidential

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

1. "Mody, Vino" <modyv.......

2. "sajan kapoor" <kapsajan70..........

3. "Geeta Daswani" <geetadaswani56........

4. "geetha ramaiah" <shirdisaidasi.......

5. "Maheswary Sundar" <msundar........

6. "Nandhini M" <twinguys66.........

7. "jagath perera" <jagathp..........

8. "Rao Abbineni" <raoabbineni..........

9. "Amita Shunglu" <amitashunglu.........

10. "Nalini" <nalinisk........

11. "Deepa Vallabhaneni" <deepavallabhaneni........

12. "neena chand" <nchand2001........

13. "viney chawla" <vchawla_lko.........

14. "jonnala keerti kiran" <keyrti_g.........

15. "Gayathri Seshadri" <gaysesh..........

16. "Hariharan Iyer" <hariharan_r_iyer...........

17. "Navind Beeharry" <monav.........

18. "aritha juvvadi" <arithajuvvadi..........

19. "Sairam Dasa" <sairam.dasa........

20. "Sarma Narayanabhatla" <s_narayanabhatla..........

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &